Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,417 members, 7,819,497 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

Anything Wrong With Sleeping In This Position With My Sister? - Jayzeez - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Anything Wrong With Sleeping In This Position With My Sister? - Jayzeez (87000 Views)

Photos Of Babies Sleeping In Strange Ways Shock Twitter Users / My Sister Married An Impotent Man / Father Carrying His Step Daughter At The Pool. Anything Wrong With The Photo? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anything Wrong With Sleeping In This Position With My Sister? - Jayzeez by antieverything(m): 5:12pm On Jul 15, 2016
weird-ish! shocked
#dem dad na ritualist
#too many yoruba movies
Re: Anything Wrong With Sleeping In This Position With My Sister? - Jayzeez by steveyoungwealth: 5:12pm On Jul 15, 2016
Well am the only child of my parent, i think i can sleep like that wit sister cos she is my sister
Re: Anything Wrong With Sleeping In This Position With My Sister? - Jayzeez by agrovick(m): 5:13pm On Jul 15, 2016
God punish bloggers
The girl in that picture happens to be a secondary school class mate and according to her, this picture is one of scenes being shot for a movie.

Re: Anything Wrong With Sleeping In This Position With My Sister? - Jayzeez by MrDoGood(m): 5:13pm On Jul 15, 2016
magicalBae:
undecided

This is absolutely wrong to hell, teenagers (boys n gals) siblings ain't suppose sharing a room talk more of sleeping on d same bad. What's bad, is bad.

my sister nothing is wrong is the person is ur real................. blood sister or brother.

i don't have a sister, so i missed things like this.
Re: Anything Wrong With Sleeping In This Position With My Sister? - Jayzeez by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jul 15, 2016
okhiai1:
As long its my sister ooo noting go happen
why would someone be thinking of banging his sister gan watin dey her body way u never see befor u don see am tire thats more reason y u should not think such (any way all the niggas above are kongi infested that is make dem never see hole )
people bangs their daughters and you are here talking, let him kwontinu, na so play take dey start

1 Like

Re: Anything Wrong With Sleeping In This Position With My Sister? - Jayzeez by rhymaholic: 5:14pm On Jul 15, 2016
Everything is wrong with it.
Re: Anything Wrong With Sleeping In This Position With My Sister? - Jayzeez by Coldfeets: 5:14pm On Jul 15, 2016
Most people are not sexually attracted to their siblings so there may be nothing wrong there tongue

Besides, they might have been doing something like that since they were kids.
Re: Anything Wrong With Sleeping In This Position With My Sister? - Jayzeez by Petdagr8t(m): 5:14pm On Jul 15, 2016
[quote author=saints2 post=47566253]An instagram user posted a picture of him and his supposedly sister sleeping in this position and asked the question, Is anything wrong in this? So lets bring this home, as a guy, can you sleep in this manner with your sister and nothing will happen??

Anything wrong in this? Pls comment

Source:
http://www.ajayiwrites.com/2016/07/anything-wrong-with-sleeping-in-this.html[/quote whether it's right or wrong,Ode allow ur conscience to decide
Re: Anything Wrong With Sleeping In This Position With My Sister? - Jayzeez by MRBrownJ: 5:14pm On Jul 15, 2016
Odunharry:

Lmao... Any guy that gain attention when he sees her sister unclad needs deliverance .

bro, if they think in such a demonic way, even their MOTHER/GRANDMOTHER aint safe around them.

1 Like

Re: Anything Wrong With Sleeping In This Position With My Sister? - Jayzeez by gbens2000(m): 5:15pm On Jul 15, 2016
make i go read comment i dey come
Re: Anything Wrong With Sleeping In This Position With My Sister? - Jayzeez by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jul 15, 2016
MRBrownJ:
Nigeria (and especially its male population) is indeed doomed if a brother cannot even hug/comfort his own sister, without having sexual thoughts. so the woman you grew up with, you probably slept next to as you grew up, you helped raised and possibly financially help through school... suddenly, you wanna fukc her?! you people are nothing but beast, worst than demons!
i doubt if she is his biological sister cos i dont see any resemblance.Maybe she is his sister in christ in their church.
Re: Anything Wrong With Sleeping In This Position With My Sister? - Jayzeez by TaiKuun(m): 5:15pm On Jul 15, 2016
jennyswt:
Certified perv
goan do your homework cat
Re: Anything Wrong With Sleeping In This Position With My Sister? - Jayzeez by femolacqua(m): 5:16pm On Jul 15, 2016
Haba wat can fa? Sister no no no no. Imposicant. grin Olatunjithomas
Re: Anything Wrong With Sleeping In This Position With My Sister? - Jayzeez by PencilBox: 5:16pm On Jul 15, 2016
MRBrownJ:
~Nigeria (and especially its male population) is indeed doomed if a brother cannot even hug/comfort his own sister, without having sexual thoughts. so the woman you grew up with, you probably slept next to as you grew up, you helped raised and possibly financially help through school... suddenly, you wanna fukc her?! you people are nothing but beast, worst than demons!~

Trash!

even in the western world which I'm assuming you're trying to compare us with, place their kids(as young as age 0 yrz) in separate rooms...let alone adults...

*..suddenly you want to fukc her*...

of course,! the devil is smart you know.... haven't you heard cases of brothers and sisters sleeping with each other? I mean such taboo as making love to each other?, what do you think causes that?

they might both av clean minds at first...but one day.....

even a girl as old as the one in the picture can't sleep close to her father like that!

my point is: " they are both just TOO OLD to sleep that way.

I drop my men.. pick yours

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anything Wrong With Sleeping In This Position With My Sister? - Jayzeez by jennyswt(f): 5:20pm On Jul 15, 2016
TaiKuun:
really! smh.
i really wish that common sense were common.
i feel like puking when these small girls talk about 'real men' like experts. would you keep your fugly mouth shut! what the punk dyu know about real men?
U were really pained dat u had to modify your post to roll out insults.. Hahaha lekwa m, enweghim efe gi
Re: Anything Wrong With Sleeping In This Position With My Sister? - Jayzeez by lilmizwierd(f): 5:22pm On Jul 15, 2016
MRBrownJ:
Nigeria (and especially its male population) is indeed doomed if a brother cannot even hug/comfort his own sister, without having sexual thoughts. so the woman you grew up with, you probably slept next to as you grew up, you helped raised and possibly financially help through school... suddenly, you wanna fukc her?! you people are nothing but beast, worst than demons!
God bless u
i just wonda
if every woman walking on the road immediately qualifies for sex.
#sipsweedtea
Re: Anything Wrong With Sleeping In This Position With My Sister? - Jayzeez by GoldEnyong(m): 5:22pm On Jul 15, 2016
Let's see the face of your trousers if it's still at rest. Mumu.
Re: Anything Wrong With Sleeping In This Position With My Sister? - Jayzeez by agesron(f): 5:23pm On Jul 15, 2016
I stay with my elder brother for four years,sleep on the same bed,eat in the same plate,even naked in his presence n nothing happen. Till now my big bros still see me as his little girl. It's abomination for sibling to think of having canal knowledge of there selves.

3 Likes

Re: Anything Wrong With Sleeping In This Position With My Sister? - Jayzeez by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jul 15, 2016
If for a split sec you even have any sexual idea about your sibling, then something is wrong with u upstairs. I've slept on a bed wit my sis countless times. sometimes d girl dey even fear to sleep without light, she go beg to stay for my room. lol. absolutely no big deal.

2 Likes

Re: Anything Wrong With Sleeping In This Position With My Sister? - Jayzeez by nijanigga: 5:24pm On Jul 15, 2016
very uncomfortable ,but the guy knows that's not his sister.
Re: Anything Wrong With Sleeping In This Position With My Sister? - Jayzeez by tit(f): 5:27pm On Jul 15, 2016
let brotherly love continue
Re: Anything Wrong With Sleeping In This Position With My Sister? - Jayzeez by MRBrownJ: 5:27pm On Jul 15, 2016
PencilBox:

Trash!

even in the western world which I'm assuming you're trying to compare us with, place their kids(as young as age 0 yrz) in separate rooms...let alone adults...

it is very wrong for you to believe that people place kids in different rooms so they wont fukc each other when they grow up... unfortunately, many parents in the west dont have the luxury of separating their young children, yet understand that there is nothing wrong with sibling HUGGING one another, or showing one another affection (without thinking of sex)

*..suddenly you want to fukc her*... of course, the devil is smart you know.... haven't you heard cases of brothers and sisters sleeping with each other? I mean such taboo as making love to each other?, what do you think courses that?

stop blaming the "devil" for YOUR demonic ways.... if you think in such a way about your sista/mother etc, then guess what?! YOU are the devil!

even a girl as old as the one in the picture can't sleep close to her father like that!

nonsense!!!! you my friend is a PEDOPHILE in the making, if you think in such a demonic way and can have such DEVILISH thought with your own flesh and blood. you need SERIOUS mental help!

my point is: " they are both just TOO OLD to sleep that way.

i wont go into details and assume why they are in such position, but one thing is certain, there is NOTHING wrong with siblings hugging and caring for one another in such a way (as if hugging a loved one is against the "law" now).... i suggest you get your mind out the gutter.

1 Like

Re: Anything Wrong With Sleeping In This Position With My Sister? - Jayzeez by FRANKOXY(m): 5:31pm On Jul 15, 2016
why do you ask such question? continue like that
Re: Anything Wrong With Sleeping In This Position With My Sister? - Jayzeez by Tjango(m): 5:31pm On Jul 15, 2016
Eleriburuku....Awon omo ale
Re: Anything Wrong With Sleeping In This Position With My Sister? - Jayzeez by mrZENographer: 5:31pm On Jul 15, 2016
In the first place, why would this dirty OP make frontpage, if not for filty immoral moderators.

I say no to such. Bcause either consciuosly or unconcious it will lead to gan.
Re: Anything Wrong With Sleeping In This Position With My Sister? - Jayzeez by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jul 15, 2016
Just passing cool
Re: Anything Wrong With Sleeping In This Position With My Sister? - Jayzeez by Lushka(m): 5:32pm On Jul 15, 2016
I can't define where his second hand is?
Re: Anything Wrong With Sleeping In This Position With My Sister? - Jayzeez by Odunharry(m): 5:33pm On Jul 15, 2016
MRBrownJ:

bro, if they think in such a demonic way, even their MOTHER/GRANDMOTHER aint safe around them.
Nobody is safe o... read thru the thread and look at people saying konji doesn't respect brother or sister

1 Like

Re: Anything Wrong With Sleeping In This Position With My Sister? - Jayzeez by Richie77: 5:34pm On Jul 15, 2016
Not good enough.
Re: Anything Wrong With Sleeping In This Position With My Sister? - Jayzeez by uwadia79(m): 5:35pm On Jul 15, 2016
your sister ke,keep the sister thing going.but n'landers aint fools
Re: Anything Wrong With Sleeping In This Position With My Sister? - Jayzeez by sukkot: 5:35pm On Jul 15, 2016
He is trolling us
Re: Anything Wrong With Sleeping In This Position With My Sister? - Jayzeez by mrZENographer: 5:37pm On Jul 15, 2016
WindUpMerchant:
If for a split sec you even have any sexual idea about your sibling, then something is wrong with u upstairs. I've slept on a bed wit my sis countless times. sometimes d girl dey even fear to sleep without light, she go beg to stay for my room. lol. absolutely no big deal.

This was how gay propagation started. They made it look innocent. Your just a BIG FAT liar. Shameless dog. How many people do u want to follow u to hellfire? U must be quite ready to pay the price.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Wife Sends Photo Of Her Drunk Husband Who Slept In The Toilet To Friend / Man Discovered He Is Not The Father Of His Children Through Wife's Chat / Please How Can Someone Handle A Wife That Loves Sex So Much?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.