Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,237 members, 7,957,560 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 02:36 PM

Anything Wrong With Sleeping In This Position With My Sister? - Jayzeez - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Anything Wrong With Sleeping In This Position With My Sister? - Jayzeez (87479 Views)

Photos Of Babies Sleeping In Strange Ways Shock Twitter Users / My Sister Married An Impotent Man / Father Carrying His Step Daughter At The Pool. Anything Wrong With The Photo? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anything Wrong With Sleeping In This Position With My Sister? - Jayzeez by okhiai1(m): 5:37pm On Jul 15, 2016
2dugged:
people bangs their daughters and you are here talking, let him kwontinu, na so play take dey start
baby i don see my sisters naked before plenty times for once it has never crossed my mind to thnik of such even when they come to my place that we sleep on my bed way use stly big sha if we wake up due to turn turn we dey meet our self ontop each other and believe me shit no dey come my mind
Re: Anything Wrong With Sleeping In This Position With My Sister? - Jayzeez by Tamakay(m): 5:39pm On Jul 15, 2016
I don't really know why these days folks like controversial things. Just to make this, u invites ur sister and pretends as if u both are sleeping and snap. They are not sleeping. Look at the face of the babe properly. Anyway, it's wrong because we've heard dangerous punna-like stories lately
Re: Anything Wrong With Sleeping In This Position With My Sister? - Jayzeez by abdullkabar(m): 5:40pm On Jul 15, 2016
EvilSeeed:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3975048_11_jpegf7f163af78812e58c4d3c47b4e396ae6

In an ideal world, NO THERE ISN'T.

But sadly, we don't live in an ideal world.

Plus why would you want to even tempt temptation.

I love the last line.....As in y would you!!!,some tins are best left untouched
Re: Anything Wrong With Sleeping In This Position With My Sister? - Jayzeez by ALAYORMII: 5:40pm On Jul 15, 2016
justli:
I can help your child become a distinction student in Maths, Physics, Further Mathematics, and Chemistry within the shortest time possible.
I'm offering 1-weeks free tutoring to help guarantee you're making the right choice.
If you live in Abuja,

CALL: 08180905003
OR EMAIL: Edrizontutors@gmail.com.

I thank GOD sey you no add English join

I for com flog you for 1 weeks (week)

2 Likes

Re: Anything Wrong With Sleeping In This Position With My Sister? - Jayzeez by MRBrownJ: 5:41pm On Jul 15, 2016
lilmizwierd:

God bless u
i just wonda
if every woman walking on the road immediately qualifies for sex.
#sipsweedtea

Odunharry:

Nobody is safe o... read thru the thread and look at people saying konji doesn't respect brother or sister

this is the reality unfortunately, and the reason why such an high amount of women are raped in Nigeria (but decide not to press charges in shame)... if a woman lays next to a man, whether his sista/mother/child etc, she is doomed. isnt it obvious?! Nigeria is indeed filled with animals/beast in human form!
Re: Anything Wrong With Sleeping In This Position With My Sister? - Jayzeez by mrZENographer: 5:44pm On Jul 15, 2016
jennyswt:
See them perverts.. Abeg there's absolutely nothing wrong with that.

Real men don't have a hard on for their blood. Whether she's stark unclad or not, it doesn't concern them

So thats how you deceive yourself to get your dirty desire going.
Oh am sorry pig, i just bust your bubble.
Re: Anything Wrong With Sleeping In This Position With My Sister? - Jayzeez by vanvick247(m): 5:44pm On Jul 15, 2016
Na so e dey take start ooo. Then much later we go come hear "it's the work of the devil".
Re: Anything Wrong With Sleeping In This Position With My Sister? - Jayzeez by ololooo: 5:45pm On Jul 15, 2016
is totally wrong
Re: Anything Wrong With Sleeping In This Position With My Sister? - Jayzeez by magicalBae(f): 5:47pm On Jul 15, 2016
MrDoGood:

my sister nothing is wrong is the person is ur real................. blood sister or brother.

i don't have a sister, so i missed things like this.

U don't understand d power of konji.
Re: Anything Wrong With Sleeping In This Position With My Sister? - Jayzeez by mudolak(m): 5:47pm On Jul 15, 2016
I dnt think she is sister moreover u snap them...I think it jst a play
Re: Anything Wrong With Sleeping In This Position With My Sister? - Jayzeez by PencilBox: 5:47pm On Jul 15, 2016
MRBrownJ:

it is very wrong for you to believe that people place kids in different rooms so they wont fukc each other when they grow up... unfortunately, many parents in the west dont have the luxury of separating their young children, yet understand that there is nothing wrong with sibling HUGGING one another, or showing one another affection (without thinking of sex)

stop blaming the "devil" for YOUR demonic ways.... if you think in such a way about your sista/mother etc, then guess what?! YOU are the devil!

nonsense!!!! you my friend is a PEDOPHILE in the making, if you think in such a demonic way and can have such DEVILISH thought with your own flesh and blood. you need SERIOUS mental help!

i wont go into details and assume why they are in such position, but one thing is certain, there is NOTHING wrong with siblings hugging and caring for one another in such a way (as if hugging a loved one is against the "law" now).... i suggest you get your mind out the gutter.

smh@ you.. didn't your read the part that said "sleeping", (I ain't referring to sex) ...
all you argued here was "hugging" and showing "affection"..., sure that ain't wrong...

but read the post again....
Re: Anything Wrong With Sleeping In This Position With My Sister? - Jayzeez by abdullkabar(m): 5:48pm On Jul 15, 2016
Odunharry:

Lmao... Any guy that gain attention when he sees her sister unclad needs deliverance .
Mr did u do biology!! If yes,that instinct of an he- goat to climb its mother is instilled in us(most mammals do)...we are only diff frm them due our reasoning,yes u mite kno its wrong bt will nd instinct cn mk u do otherwise....so its best to stay clear of temptations

1 Like

Re: Anything Wrong With Sleeping In This Position With My Sister? - Jayzeez by Akinaukwa: 5:48pm On Jul 15, 2016
Who allowed these post?
Re: Anything Wrong With Sleeping In This Position With My Sister? - Jayzeez by glossy6(f): 5:50pm On Jul 15, 2016
But they are not sleeping nah
Re: Anything Wrong With Sleeping In This Position With My Sister? - Jayzeez by mrZENographer: 5:51pm On Jul 15, 2016
MRBrownJ:

this is the reality unfortunately, and the reason why such an high amount of women are raped in Nigeria (but decide not to press charges in shame)... if a woman lays next to a man, whether his sista/mother/child etc, she is doomed. isnt it obvious?! Nigeria is indeed filled with animals/beast in human form!

Yes Nigeria has animals and ridiculous beasts in it. You are one of them. You want others to be like you, so you call them devil, mad.

I hope your mum will notice quickly so she will put the psychiatric doctor to use.

1 Like

Re: Anything Wrong With Sleeping In This Position With My Sister? - Jayzeez by karashita: 5:51pm On Jul 15, 2016
Something must have gone wrong with the world;maybe it is the much publicised endtime.
The response of men on this issue makes me wonder.
I recall many years back,my younger brother worked in another city and i visited him.We slept on the same bed and nothing happened.How could siblings ever think of 'sleeping together', unless they are perverts?
The guy in the above picture though is not sincere.He couldnt have slept almost unclad with his sister, while cuddling.Nooo.

2 Likes

Re: Anything Wrong With Sleeping In This Position With My Sister? - Jayzeez by PencilBox: 5:51pm On Jul 15, 2016
ALAYORMII:

I thank GOD sey you no add English join

I for com flog you for 1 weeks (week)
buwahahaha!
Re: Anything Wrong With Sleeping In This Position With My Sister? - Jayzeez by WorkTheTalk(m): 5:52pm On Jul 15, 2016
MRBrownJ:
Nigeria (and especially its male population) is indeed doomed if a brother cannot even hug/comfort his own sister, without having sexual thoughts. so the woman you grew up with, you probably slept next to as you grew up, you helped raised and possibly financially help through school... suddenly, you wanna fukc her?! you people are nothing
but beast, worst than demons!
So you haven't heard of parents sleeping with their children they gave birth to and raised, or even siblings having illicit relationships? Let's say you were courting this girl and always see her like this with her 'brother ', how would you feel?
Re: Anything Wrong With Sleeping In This Position With My Sister? - Jayzeez by mujahib6199(m): 5:54pm On Jul 15, 2016
hnmmm I can't biliv this, u just bastardized and messmerised our culture.....
Re: Anything Wrong With Sleeping In This Position With My Sister? - Jayzeez by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jul 15, 2016
mrZENographer:

This was how gay propagation started. They made it look innocent. Your just a BIG FAT liar. Shameless dog. How many people do u want to follow u to hellfire? U must be quite ready to pay the price.
hell fire for holding my own sister? man what is wrong with you! Still can't see how gay acceptance has to do with the topic at hand. I been fortunate, but u know how many families who live in a one room apartment with both sexes? of course theyll sharr bed. Listen, there is more to a woman tham her sexuality..as for me, concerning my sis, that sexual urge hormone for my brain no exist at all
. una go see woman dey shake, una body don rise. mtcheew! you called me liar, called me a shameless dog. wetin make I call you now? I say go in peace brother. smiley

1 Like

Re: Anything Wrong With Sleeping In This Position With My Sister? - Jayzeez by phemmyfour: 5:57pm On Jul 15, 2016
jennyswt:

Real men don't have a hard on for their blood. Whether she's stark unclad or not, it doesn't concern them
cry
Re: Anything Wrong With Sleeping In This Position With My Sister? - Jayzeez by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jul 15, 2016
jennyswt:

try it with your brother and see what happens. Temptation is real. You should read the story of David's son and his sister
Re: Anything Wrong With Sleeping In This Position With My Sister? - Jayzeez by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jul 15, 2016
magicalBae:
undecided

This is absolutely wrong to hell, teenagers (boys n gals) siblings ain't suppose sharing a room talk more of sleeping on d same bed. What's bad, is bad.
what if your dad can only afford a one room apartment?
Re: Anything Wrong With Sleeping In This Position With My Sister? - Jayzeez by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jul 15, 2016
After one serious round ehnnn no be only sister na semester
Re: Anything Wrong With Sleeping In This Position With My Sister? - Jayzeez by Xantosdamy(m): 6:03pm On Jul 15, 2016
undecidedSmh Sister Koh Mummy Ni Fool Ur Self
Re: Anything Wrong With Sleeping In This Position With My Sister? - Jayzeez by MRBrownJ: 6:03pm On Jul 15, 2016
WorkTheTalk:

So you haven't heard of parents sleeping with their children they gave birth to and raised, or even siblings having illicit relationships? Let's say you were courting this girl and always see her like this with her 'brother ', how would you feel?

bro, NEVER EVER use the actions of sick deranged people to guide your life, thats silly (excuse my French).
- BH is bombing everywhere, are you gonna stop going out of your house now?!
- drunk driver crashed head on with a car on the motorway, are you gonna stop driving your car now?!
- mad woman throw her newborn baby into gutter, so you wont have kids any longer?!
- mad woman knowingly spread HIV to 326 men, are you gonna stop having sex with women?!

we have ALL heard of madness stories, but we sure aint gonna use that to judge how we should live our lives. we ALL know RIGHT from WRONG. if you dont then thats all on you... deal with your own demons.
Re: Anything Wrong With Sleeping In This Position With My Sister? - Jayzeez by TaiKuun(m): 6:06pm On Jul 15, 2016
jennyswt:

U were really pained dat u had to modify your post to roll out insults.. Hahaha lekwa m, enweghim efe gi
you are correct
Re: Anything Wrong With Sleeping In This Position With My Sister? - Jayzeez by AreaFada2: 6:07pm On Jul 15, 2016
jennyswt:

Back in the day, no biggie. Even a cousin or a girl from a different tribe but we grew up as neighbours. Neighbours were often introduced outside as "sister" or " brother". Such innocence would now be called primitive. grin

And there used to be the notion of "taboo or abomination". But modern life has turned things upside down.

Such position in bed is now strictly for lovers.
Re: Anything Wrong With Sleeping In This Position With My Sister? - Jayzeez by yatty4emmanuel(m): 6:07pm On Jul 15, 2016
its possible sha,but for Gsa(general sexual attraction) that has become a problem to people that fathers are losting after daughters and so forth,my take will be no.its not good,but for me,if truly she's my blood,then she can even go nude for all I care I won't be moved talk less of just sleeping on the same bed with me.
Re: Anything Wrong With Sleeping In This Position With My Sister? - Jayzeez by 1miccza: 6:08pm On Jul 15, 2016
Na from clap dance dey start
Re: Anything Wrong With Sleeping In This Position With My Sister? - Jayzeez by yatty4emmanuel(m): 6:09pm On Jul 15, 2016
its possible sha,but for Gsa(general sexual attraction) that has become a problem to people that fathers are losting after daughters and so forth,my take will be no.its not good,but for me,if truly she's my blood,then she can even go nude for all I care I won't be moved talk less of just sleeping on the same bed with me.hey! if u be conji bastard,no do am sha.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

4 Signs Your Wife Is Sleeping With Other Men / A Nigerian Man Got Married To His Indian Girlfriend ( Pix Galleries) / Photos: The Girl Who Got Married To A Portrait Finally Replied Linda Ikeji

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.