Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,070 members, 7,821,676 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:44 PM

Anything Wrong With Sleeping In This Position With My Sister? - Jayzeez - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Anything Wrong With Sleeping In This Position With My Sister? - Jayzeez (87023 Views)

Photos Of Babies Sleeping In Strange Ways Shock Twitter Users / My Sister Married An Impotent Man / Father Carrying His Step Daughter At The Pool. Anything Wrong With The Photo? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anything Wrong With Sleeping In This Position With My Sister? - Jayzeez by olatunjithomas(m): 8:55pm On Jul 15, 2016
femolacqua:
Haba wat can fa? Sister no no no no.
Imposicant. grin Olatunjithomas

sister keh?

owkkkk, kwantinew.

Re: Anything Wrong With Sleeping In This Position With My Sister? - Jayzeez by magicalBae(f): 9:05pm On Jul 15, 2016
SerialGist:

What is wrong with sleeping on same room/bed with your sister, niece or any female relative? In case you need to know this, i do this everytime such opportunity comes by and i can proudly tell you nothing happens...no sexual thought/feelings whatsoever. Come on, what has taken over our sense of morality?

As for the posted pic, if true and not staged to crave public attention, i think both of them have gone too far. They may not be doing anything but their parents wont think so if they see such picture.

If it works for u dat doesn't mean it will work for others, our sexual urge is totally different.
Re: Anything Wrong With Sleeping In This Position With My Sister? - Jayzeez by Nickymezor(f): 9:27pm On Jul 15, 2016
Hmmm, sister indeed
Re: Anything Wrong With Sleeping In This Position With My Sister? - Jayzeez by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jul 15, 2016
[color=#990000][/color]that is a movie na
Re: Anything Wrong With Sleeping In This Position With My Sister? - Jayzeez by bashobusa(m): 9:55pm On Jul 15, 2016
ROZZAYY:
why as adult siblings should you guys sleep in same room, a big nooo from me shocked
really?
Re: Anything Wrong With Sleeping In This Position With My Sister? - Jayzeez by femo86(m): 11:06pm On Jul 15, 2016
OVA200:
Why did the man raise his leg, he suppose to sleep flat and let see the state of his dick. NONSENSE

The State of the Dick... grin grin grin

Funny you...yeye
Re: Anything Wrong With Sleeping In This Position With My Sister? - Jayzeez by peezeygwiny(m): 11:28pm On Jul 15, 2016
mhisbliss:
Keep it up soon you will start sleeping with her in another way

Hmmn??which way??

talk finish
Re: Anything Wrong With Sleeping In This Position With My Sister? - Jayzeez by IfyFrankotek: 12:48am On Jul 16, 2016
don't tempt the devil to tempt U

1 Like

Re: Anything Wrong With Sleeping In This Position With My Sister? - Jayzeez by delerx(m): 1:35am On Jul 16, 2016
Idiat. U got no sense.
jennyswt:
See them perverts.. Abeg there's absolutely nothing wrong with that.

Real men don't have a hard on for their blood. Whether she's stark unclad or not, it doesn't concern them
Re: Anything Wrong With Sleeping In This Position With My Sister? - Jayzeez by HARFOE1: 1:42am On Jul 16, 2016
oloriooko:
grin grin grin grin grin grin
do not worry just keep deceiving yourself (not us) that the young lady with that huge chest is your sister undecided
yeye boy angry
Re: Anything Wrong With Sleeping In This Position With My Sister? - Jayzeez by mhisbliss(f): 1:44am On Jul 16, 2016
peezeygwiny:

Hmmn??which way??

talk finish
i wasn't talking to you
Re: Anything Wrong With Sleeping In This Position With My Sister? - Jayzeez by Nobody: 4:23am On Jul 16, 2016
MRBrownJ:

sorry i dont understand your gibberish nonsense.. but if it means that you would have any sexual attraction to your own sibling, then you are Lucifer indeed!
Perhaps you need to do a manure reset of your brain. Only a fool will sleep under a burning house. You sound pretty foolish to me. If I am your mum /dad, I'll watch like a hawk around your siblings. I don't want to wake up one morning to hear "I dont know how it happened"
Re: Anything Wrong With Sleeping In This Position With My Sister? - Jayzeez by OlafenwaMoses(m): 6:02am On Jul 16, 2016
saints2:
An instagram user posted a picture of him and his supposedly sister sleeping in this position and asked the question, Is anything wrong in this? So lets bring this home, as a guy, can you sleep in this manner with your sister and nothing will happen??

Anything wrong in this? Pls comment

Source:
http://www.ajayiwrites.com/2016/07/anything-wrong-with-sleeping-in-this.html

The guy deserves no answer...
Re: Anything Wrong With Sleeping In This Position With My Sister? - Jayzeez by Dexema(m): 6:35am On Jul 16, 2016
lielbree:
NO NOT NO NO NO!

STANDING PREEK NO GET CONSCIENCE O
pricktus erectus non consciencao

1 Like

Re: Anything Wrong With Sleeping In This Position With My Sister? - Jayzeez by jennyswt(f): 6:55am On Jul 16, 2016
delerx:
Idiat. U got no sense.
Who's this one? Abeg shift
Re: Anything Wrong With Sleeping In This Position With My Sister? - Jayzeez by Nobody: 7:08am On Jul 16, 2016
Socrate said '' Know yourself'
Re: Anything Wrong With Sleeping In This Position With My Sister? - Jayzeez by koladebrainiac(m): 7:16am On Jul 16, 2016
The question is who snapped them.?? Their dad or mum?

1 Like

Re: Anything Wrong With Sleeping In This Position With My Sister? - Jayzeez by Sike(m): 7:45am On Jul 16, 2016
Sister ko, mama ni
Re: Anything Wrong With Sleeping In This Position With My Sister? - Jayzeez by sosa993: 7:47am On Jul 16, 2016
Fkhalifa:
We have read several news if brother impregnating sisters, overlooking stuffs like this caused many...we deceive ourselves a lot with you should be man enough,control your thoughts, till the devil expose our weakness

Though i believe most of guys out there won't feel Hot towards our sis, but it still remain bad and wrong.

if the devil exposes the weakness of the brother , what about the sister? how would I have sexual thoughts toward my sibling
Re: Anything Wrong With Sleeping In This Position With My Sister? - Jayzeez by Rozaystunna(m): 8:23am On Jul 16, 2016
saints2:
An instagram user posted a picture of him and his supposedly sister sleeping in this position and asked the question, Is anything wrong in this? So lets bring this home, as a guy, can you sleep in this manner with your sister and nothing will happen??

Anything wrong in this? Pls comment

Source:
http://www.ajayiwrites.com/2016/07/anything-wrong-with-sleeping-in-this.html
nothing Lol noo

Re: Anything Wrong With Sleeping In This Position With My Sister? - Jayzeez by Rozaystunna(m): 8:26am On Jul 16, 2016
ROZZAYY:
why as adult siblings should you guys sleep in same room, a big nooo from me shocked
princess u can't go around answering my name u know that? wink wink cool
Re: Anything Wrong With Sleeping In This Position With My Sister? - Jayzeez by allenuzoma(m): 8:28am On Jul 16, 2016
it takes less Dan 10 seconds for his dic.k to enter her womanliness but a lifetime for dem to regret the mistake...Konji na bastar.d
Re: Anything Wrong With Sleeping In This Position With My Sister? - Jayzeez by 1miccza: 8:53am On Jul 16, 2016
AreaFada2:

OK. You are a natural born "elder " then. grin

Bros all those things na natural copy and paste oo Lolz
Re: Anything Wrong With Sleeping In This Position With My Sister? - Jayzeez by ROZZAYY(f): 8:54am On Jul 16, 2016
Rozaystunna:
princess u can't go around answering my name u know that? wink wink cool
lol, am sure I started using Nland before u, meaning you are the one answering my name Mr prince grin
Re: Anything Wrong With Sleeping In This Position With My Sister? - Jayzeez by ROZZAYY(f): 8:55am On Jul 16, 2016
bashobusa:
really?
yes dear
Re: Anything Wrong With Sleeping In This Position With My Sister? - Jayzeez by manalejo(m): 8:59am On Jul 16, 2016
Una no see the thing I saw self. look the picture well, it seems the suppose sister is pregnant, abi Mi o lo igo Mi in?
Re: Anything Wrong With Sleeping In This Position With My Sister? - Jayzeez by OVA200(m): 9:13am On Jul 16, 2016
femo86:

The State of the Dick... grin grin grin
Funny you...yeye
Dont mind me jare
Re: Anything Wrong With Sleeping In This Position With My Sister? - Jayzeez by Fkhalifa(m): 9:16am On Jul 16, 2016
sosa993:

if the devil exposes the weakness of the brother , what about the sister? how would I have sexual thoughts toward my sibling
who should have such thought, all illicit sex that has occurred,did they start with thoughts?

What is bad is bad dazzal
Re: Anything Wrong With Sleeping In This Position With My Sister? - Jayzeez by Peacefulgold(m): 9:21am On Jul 16, 2016
Sister indeed....with towel tied to around her chest....
Re: Anything Wrong With Sleeping In This Position With My Sister? - Jayzeez by Fkhalifa(m): 10:18am On Jul 16, 2016
Icon79:
Question #1. Can I sleep in this manner with my sister and nothing will happen?
Answer: Yes, absolutely. My sisters don't arouse sexual feelings in me.
Follow up question: Would I sleep in this manner with my sister?
Answer: No. Certainly not!

Question #2. Anything wrong in this?
Answer: Yes. On so many levels. The first being that it's retarded to sleep with you sister in this manner. What point are you trying to prove/make?
This here is the best response. wink
Re: Anything Wrong With Sleeping In This Position With My Sister? - Jayzeez by MRBrownJ: 11:05am On Jul 16, 2016
shala01:

Perhaps you need to do a manure reset of your brain. Only a fool will sleep under a burning house. You sound pretty foolish to me. If I am your mum /dad, I'll watch like a hawk around your siblings. I don't want to wake up one morning to hear "I dont know how it happened"

sadly if i had a parent/sibling like you (that could be sexually attracted to its own child) then i would either run from home and disown you, or KILL YOU with my own hands before you d0 the unthinkable evil act... you beast! the fact that you could even THINK of anything sexual between your own kids (or towards them) shows us all that you are the one with the sick brain, because thats the sick thought here, not the way around. a child should care and love its siblings/parents, a child should be able to sleep next to its sibling/parents SAFELY without having a sexual thought (and vice versa). where should a child turn to if it is not even safe at home and with his own family?! your mind is poisoned, and need a RESET if you ever thought that having a hardon for any of the females (or males) in your family was right. you are simply showing what you truly are, nothing but a BEAST/DEMON/PEDO!
Re: Anything Wrong With Sleeping In This Position With My Sister? - Jayzeez by samsiko1(m): 11:29am On Jul 16, 2016
They are matured. To me is wrong. They may be tempted.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Girls night out discussions / Wife Sends Photo Of Her Drunk Husband Who Slept In The Toilet To Friend / Man Discovered He Is Not The Father Of His Children Through Wife's Chat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.