Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:25 AM

Anything Wrong With Sleeping In This Position With My Sister? - Jayzeez - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Anything Wrong With Sleeping In This Position With My Sister? - Jayzeez (86999 Views)

Photos Of Babies Sleeping In Strange Ways Shock Twitter Users / My Sister Married An Impotent Man / Father Carrying His Step Daughter At The Pool. Anything Wrong With The Photo? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anything Wrong With Sleeping In This Position With My Sister? - Jayzeez by AreaFada2: 6:10pm On Jul 15, 2016
1miccza:
Na from clap dance dey start

Omo Iya Agba and parable. cheesy
Re: Anything Wrong With Sleeping In This Position With My Sister? - Jayzeez by oshaosha2014(m): 6:10pm On Jul 15, 2016
lol. they have so many definitions of real men that men themselves don't know how to define themselves anymore. They want to tell you that if you act this way you are a real man... that's bonfage, any man that allows a woman to control his action by their immature definition of him.
TaiKuun:
really! smh.
i really wish that common sense were common.
i feel like puking when these small girls talk about 'real men' like experts. would you keep your fugly mouth shut! what the punk dyu know about real men?
Re: Anything Wrong With Sleeping In This Position With My Sister? - Jayzeez by 1miccza: 6:11pm On Jul 15, 2016
AreaFada2:

Omo Iya Agba and parable. cheesy
Hahahahahahahhahahha iya agba ke
Re: Anything Wrong With Sleeping In This Position With My Sister? - Jayzeez by lielbree: 6:13pm On Jul 15, 2016
NO NOT NO NO NO!

STANDING PREEK NO GET CONSCIENCE O

1 Like

Re: Anything Wrong With Sleeping In This Position With My Sister? - Jayzeez by AreaFada2: 6:13pm On Jul 15, 2016
oshaosha2014:
lol. they have so many definitions of real men that men themselves don't know how to define themselves anymore. They want to tell you that if you act this way you are a real man... that's bonfage, any man that allows a woman to control his action by their immature definition of him.

Have plenty of dough and you are a real man any day.

Women need to first know what a real woman is, try to be one, before worrying about a real man.

1 Like

Re: Anything Wrong With Sleeping In This Position With My Sister? - Jayzeez by kayo80(m): 6:15pm On Jul 15, 2016
jennyswt:
See them perverts.. Abeg there's absolutely nothing wrong with that.

Real men don't have a hard on for their blood. Whether she's stark unclad or not, it doesn't concern them

HOW DO YOU KNOW THAT? ARE YOU A MAN?

1 Like

Re: Anything Wrong With Sleeping In This Position With My Sister? - Jayzeez by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jul 15, 2016
magicalBae:
undecided

This is absolutely wrong to hell, teenagers (boys n gals) siblings ain't suppose sharing a room talk more of sleeping on d same bed. What's bad, is bad.

What is wrong with sleeping on same room/bed with your sister, niece or any female relative? In case you need to know this, i do this everytime such opportunity comes by and i can proudly tell you nothing happens...no sexual thought/feelings whatsoever. Come on, what has taken over our sense of morality?

As for the posted pic, if true and not staged to crave public attention, i think both of them have gone too far. They may not be doing anything but their parents wont think so if they see such picture.
Re: Anything Wrong With Sleeping In This Position With My Sister? - Jayzeez by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jul 15, 2016
saints2:
Kongi is no respecter of anybody, whether sister or outcast... See no evil, do no evil...
Re: Anything Wrong With Sleeping In This Position With My Sister? - Jayzeez by Notyourb1tch(f): 6:19pm On Jul 15, 2016
There is nothing wrong sleeping in same bed as your brother/sister however this position is too intimate. I would not be comfortable and the older you get there is certain things that one should not do.
Re: Anything Wrong With Sleeping In This Position With My Sister? - Jayzeez by kayo80(m): 6:20pm On Jul 15, 2016
phoromighty:
Taaah..which twitter user?
dis a yoruba movie I've 1ce seen..4gotten d title tho'
Oga bello did jazz 2make money n it entailed his children having sex wt each other when hypnotized
Who on earth does that..except its cosanguination

Yea...I have watched the movie too.
Re: Anything Wrong With Sleeping In This Position With My Sister? - Jayzeez by AreaFada2: 6:22pm On Jul 15, 2016
1miccza:

Hahahahahahahhahahha iya agba ke

Yes o. You must hv been listening to grandma's proverbs. cheesy
Re: Anything Wrong With Sleeping In This Position With My Sister? - Jayzeez by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jul 15, 2016
okhiai1:

baby i don see my sisters naked before plenty times for once it has never crossed my mind to thnik of such even when they come to my place that we sleep on my bed way use stly big sha if we wake up due to turn turn we dey meet our self ontop each other and believe me shit no dey come my mind
that posture is deliberate Mr,I can't say me and my brother are so close I will now go and rest on his chest like that, which kind play reach there?
Re: Anything Wrong With Sleeping In This Position With My Sister? - Jayzeez by 1miccza: 6:30pm On Jul 15, 2016
AreaFada2:

Yes o. You must hv been listening to grandma's proverbs. cheesy

Lolz you didn't even care to ask if i had ever met any of my grand parents
Re: Anything Wrong With Sleeping In This Position With My Sister? - Jayzeez by krystiankachi(m): 6:30pm On Jul 15, 2016
Notyourb1tch:
There is nothing wrong sleeping in same bed as your brother/sister however this position is too intimate. I would not be comfortable and the older you get there is certain things that one should not do.
checked your location and it's UK, would you mind telling me where exactly?, my parents lives in Romford maybe we can meet up wen I get back?
Re: Anything Wrong With Sleeping In This Position With My Sister? - Jayzeez by gonkraziiiiii: 6:30pm On Jul 15, 2016
Y in d world would I sleep with ma brother like dis...even sleeping on d same bed with my sisters sef Na problem...I'd rather sleep on d couch or d floor quietly.....pls dey r fucking demselves whether n bro/sis or not....
Re: Anything Wrong With Sleeping In This Position With My Sister? - Jayzeez by experimentist: 6:33pm On Jul 15, 2016
saints2:
An instagram user posted a picture of him and his supposedly sister sleeping in this position and asked the question, Is anything wrong in this? So lets bring this home, as a guy, can you sleep in this manner with your sister and nothing will happen??

Anything wrong in this? Pls comment

Source:
http://www.ajayiwrites.com/2016/07/anything-wrong-with-sleeping-in-this.html
[size=15pt]Na like this e take start wey Jermie Lannister take give him sister, Cersie Lannister belle. Come lie say na King Baratheon pikin #GameOfThrone[/size] grin
Re: Anything Wrong With Sleeping In This Position With My Sister? - Jayzeez by okhiai1(m): 6:34pm On Jul 15, 2016
2dugged:
that posture is deliberate Mr,I can't say me and my brother are so close I will now go and rest on his chest like that, which kind play reach there?
lool i grab may be is because of the super closeness with my sis sha
Re: Anything Wrong With Sleeping In This Position With My Sister? - Jayzeez by Fkhalifa(m): 6:35pm On Jul 15, 2016
We have read several news if brother impregnating sisters, overlooking stuffs like this caused many...we deceive ourselves a lot with you should be man enough,control your thoughts, till the devil expose our weakness

Though i believe most of guys out there won't feel Hot towards our sis, but it still remain bad and wrong.

2 Likes

Re: Anything Wrong With Sleeping In This Position With My Sister? - Jayzeez by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jul 15, 2016
MRBrownJ:
Nigeria (and especially its male population) is indeed doomed if a brother cannot even hug/comfort his own sister, without having sexual thoughts. so the woman you grew up with, you probably slept next to as you grew up, you helped raised and possibly financially help through school... suddenly, you wanna fukc her?! you people are nothing but beast, worst than demons!

You just spoke my mind. You can imagine some1 saying konji is no respecter sister or not.
Re: Anything Wrong With Sleeping In This Position With My Sister? - Jayzeez by lilmizwierd(f): 6:39pm On Jul 15, 2016
MRBrownJ:

this is the reality unfortunately, and the reason why such an high amount of women are raped in Nigeria (but decide not to press charges in shame)... if a woman lays next to a man, whether his sista/mother/child etc, she is doomed. isnt it obvious?! Nigeria is indeed filled with animals/beast in human form!
e tire me o
I have a friend who has two of us girls as friends he has slept in my house up to 10times and evrrytime he goes back home hes friends keep telling him hes not wise its so annoying
#stealsgroundnut
Re: Anything Wrong With Sleeping In This Position With My Sister? - Jayzeez by Odunharry(m): 6:46pm On Jul 15, 2016
abdullkabar:

Mr did u do biology!! If yes,that instinct of an he- goat to climb its mother is instilled in us(most mammals do)...we are only diff frm them due our reasoning,yes u mite kno its wrong bt will nd instinct cn mk u do otherwise....so its best to stay clear of temptations
I'm not suprise at ur comment...
What causes erection?? so you always think sex whenever you see any of ur female relative unclad

Can you tell us why they say man is an higher animal or simply tell us what makes us unique from other animals?
Re: Anything Wrong With Sleeping In This Position With My Sister? - Jayzeez by ChrisArs: 6:46pm On Jul 15, 2016
In every known sin to man the Bible talked about it said "do not"but he came to the sin of konji and he said "flee" my people konji no the look face
Re: Anything Wrong With Sleeping In This Position With My Sister? - Jayzeez by Jonwesley(m): 6:48pm On Jul 15, 2016
That is a picture of a pregnant woman or wife. Take a look very well. The baby bump is covered by the lady's top. Sister indeed.
Re: Anything Wrong With Sleeping In This Position With My Sister? - Jayzeez by leaher: 6:49pm On Jul 15, 2016
nwaanambra1:
haba! nothing is wrong wit that na so long as the guy remains castrated! cheesy cheesy
nice one
Re: Anything Wrong With Sleeping In This Position With My Sister? - Jayzeez by Odunharry(m): 6:50pm On Jul 15, 2016
maiahsaiah:

You just spoke my mind. You can imagine some1 saying konji is no respecter sister or not.
Don't mind those people ...Those are people who can sleep with evn their cousin or sister.

How someone will get aroused on seeing any of the relative unclad is beyond me
Re: Anything Wrong With Sleeping In This Position With My Sister? - Jayzeez by Icon79(m): 6:57pm On Jul 15, 2016
Question #1. Can I sleep in this manner with my sister and nothing will happen?
Answer: Yes, absolutely. My sisters don't arouse sexual feelings in me.
Follow up question: Would I sleep in this manner with my sister?
Answer: No. Certainly not!

Question #2. Anything wrong in this?
Answer: Yes. On so many levels. The first being that it's retarded to sleep with you sister in this manner. What point are you trying to prove/make?

3 Likes

Re: Anything Wrong With Sleeping In This Position With My Sister? - Jayzeez by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jul 15, 2016
The girl is smiling grin cheesy
Re: Anything Wrong With Sleeping In This Position With My Sister? - Jayzeez by pcan: 7:01pm On Jul 15, 2016
To me, I see nothing wrong. It's all depends on the state of mind. I west my case.
Re: Anything Wrong With Sleeping In This Position With My Sister? - Jayzeez by abdullkabar(m): 7:04pm On Jul 15, 2016
Odunharry:

I'm not suprise at ur comment...
What causes erection?? so you always think sex whenever you see any of ur female relative unclad

Whatever you may,surprised or not......the mind works beta dan that,Nobody said sex,your instinct of being attracted to the opposite sex is ur weakness(yu ar only cautioning urself because yu kno u ar related(if u cannot do that,then yu ar sick)......my phone keypad is bad,I wuld av explained more bt I doubt u will listen,so I quite(u ar too eager)
Re: Anything Wrong With Sleeping In This Position With My Sister? - Jayzeez by valeno(m): 7:05pm On Jul 15, 2016
saints2:
Konji is no respecter of anybody, whether sister or outcast... See no evil, do no evil...

hear no evil
Re: Anything Wrong With Sleeping In This Position With My Sister? - Jayzeez by CIA12345: 7:08pm On Jul 15, 2016
And who took the picture abi selfie stick hide somewhere.
Re: Anything Wrong With Sleeping In This Position With My Sister? - Jayzeez by ReneeNuttall(f): 7:08pm On Jul 15, 2016
Who their sleeping position help Attention seekers.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Wife Sends Photo Of Her Drunk Husband Who Slept In The Toilet To Friend / Man Discovered He Is Not The Father Of His Children Through Wife's Chat / Please How Can Someone Handle A Wife That Loves Sex So Much?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.