Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,693 members, 7,820,418 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

Anything Wrong With Sleeping In This Position With My Sister? - Jayzeez - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Anything Wrong With Sleeping In This Position With My Sister? - Jayzeez (87009 Views)

Photos Of Babies Sleeping In Strange Ways Shock Twitter Users / My Sister Married An Impotent Man / Father Carrying His Step Daughter At The Pool. Anything Wrong With The Photo? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anything Wrong With Sleeping In This Position With My Sister? - Jayzeez by Nobody: 11:52am On Jul 16, 2016
MRBrownJ:

s[/b]
You can continue with self righteous rag indignation. Enjoy your illusion. But you are a danger to your self and those around
Re: Anything Wrong With Sleeping In This Position With My Sister? - Jayzeez by pamcode(m): 12:09pm On Jul 16, 2016
oloriooko:
grin grin grin grin grin grin
do not worry just keep deceiving yourself (not us) that the young lady with that huge chest is your sister undecided
yeye boy angry
How did you see the supposed 'huge chest'
Re: Anything Wrong With Sleeping In This Position With My Sister? - Jayzeez by Darnyel: 12:15pm On Jul 16, 2016
valeno:

hear no evil

The truth is that to some persons for a particular thought(immoral) to pop up on your mind means sin. The mind is naturally a hive of thoughts - good or bad; it's the one that a person allows to dwell that probably defines the person. That is why we are told to keep our heart with all diligence. So many things influence thought process.

However, we are built differently; while some have the potential to stay under some conditions without evoking funny thoughts, some dare not. We are wired differently biologically in our natural state. That is why we all need to allow our faith to take control. However, we need to do away with all things that could trigger some undesirable thought. That some people don't commit some sin doesn't mean the thought of it never came up at all, but they have developed their spiritual sinews enough to be able to shut off/down such thoughts before evolving into action.

It would be wise to avoid some situations. Because even a 'strong' you might fall for some seemingly weak instinct. That you are an infallible soldier in some situations doesn't mean every soldier would be the same. So why not avoid the gun, so there won't be an excuse of 'mistakenly' pulling the trigger. Our strong virtues need not be exposed to toxic situations - that is wisdom.
Re: Anything Wrong With Sleeping In This Position With My Sister? - Jayzeez by elvfab4(m): 12:21pm On Jul 16, 2016
Weldone
Re: Anything Wrong With Sleeping In This Position With My Sister? - Jayzeez by anajas: 12:44pm On Jul 16, 2016
If u call her ur sister then u will respect her not taking advantage bof her.. Pls this is so wrong, cuddling your sister before you know something else will happen and u will blame it on devil.. Oga stop it pls
Re: Anything Wrong With Sleeping In This Position With My Sister? - Jayzeez by Chocho4real(m): 12:53pm On Jul 16, 2016
An erected penis, has no conscience.
Re: Anything Wrong With Sleeping In This Position With My Sister? - Jayzeez by lebete3000: 8:06pm On Jul 16, 2016
oloriooko:
grin grin grin grin grin grin
do not worry just keep deceiving yourself (not us) that the young lady with that huge chest is your sister undecided
yeye boy angry

"With that huge chest" lols...
Re: Anything Wrong With Sleeping In This Position With My Sister? - Jayzeez by nobsalis: 3:47am On Jul 17, 2016
saints2:
Konji is no respecter of anybody, whether sister or outcast... See no evil, do no evil...
one sprite for u.....:
Re: Anything Wrong With Sleeping In This Position With My Sister? - Jayzeez by peezeygwiny(m): 9:00am On Jul 17, 2016
mhisbliss:
i wasn't talking to you
y u sounding harsh
I won't beat
Re: Anything Wrong With Sleeping In This Position With My Sister? - Jayzeez by mhisbliss(f): 9:05am On Jul 17, 2016
peezeygwiny:

y u sounding harsh

I won't beat
not sounding harsh just trying to avoid the bashing that usually follows such comments
Re: Anything Wrong With Sleeping In This Position With My Sister? - Jayzeez by peezeygwiny(m): 9:31am On Jul 17, 2016
mhisbliss:
not sounding harsh just trying to avoid the bashing that usually follows such comments

ok
Re: Anything Wrong With Sleeping In This Position With My Sister? - Jayzeez by MrDoGood(m): 11:36am On Jul 17, 2016
magicalBae:

U don't understand d power of konji.

are u saying u could straf ur blood brother?

same father and mother with u?
Re: Anything Wrong With Sleeping In This Position With My Sister? - Jayzeez by Jessymuna: 11:34pm On Jul 18, 2016
Hmmm I think absolutely nothing if the guy don't hv bad intentions
Re: Anything Wrong With Sleeping In This Position With My Sister? - Jayzeez by debspauly(f): 8:12am On Jun 15, 2017
angry nop why should anything be wrong with incest?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Girls night out discussions / Wife Sends Photo Of Her Drunk Husband Who Slept In The Toilet To Friend / Man Discovered He Is Not The Father Of His Children Through Wife's Chat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.