Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

Dolapo Osinbajo Cuts Her Birthday Cake With Husband, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dolapo Osinbajo Cuts Her Birthday Cake With Husband, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo (28502 Views)

Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo Watching The Arrival Of Buhari On NTA (Photo) / Osinbajo Cuts His 60th Birthday Cake, Dances With His Wife (Pics) / Dolapo Osinbajo Harvests Yam In Her Aso Rock Backyard - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dolapo Osinbajo Cuts Her Birthday Cake With Husband, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo by AjayiWrites2: 3:44pm On Jul 15, 2016
Wife of the Vice President, Mrs Dolapo Osinbajo celebrated her birthday today with a book reading and morning tea with friends and family in her garden.

Source:
http://www.ajayiwrites.com/2016/07/mrs-dolapo-cuts-her-birthday-cake-with.html

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Cuts Her Birthday Cake With Husband, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo by AjayiWrites2: 3:45pm On Jul 15, 2016
Happy birthday to a great woman of virtue, quite a simple and low key celebration..

See more

http://www.ajayiwrites.com/2016/07/mrs-dolapo-cuts-her-birthday-cake-with.html

21 Likes

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Cuts Her Birthday Cake With Husband, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo by funnynation(m): 3:46pm On Jul 15, 2016
The last time wey I celebrate birthday, my g.f bought me ''white short and singlet'' as if i dey work for car wash. I no dey celebrate birthday again.

Nairaland official comedian

31 Likes

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Cuts Her Birthday Cake With Husband, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo by maryjan8(f): 3:46pm On Jul 15, 2016
Happy birthday ma
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Cuts Her Birthday Cake With Husband, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jul 15, 2016
Congrats Mrs.Osinbanjo! We pray for Uncommon Wisdom, Strength and abilities on you.

Happy Birthday Ma

12 Likes

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Cuts Her Birthday Cake With Husband, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo by bender79: 3:57pm On Jul 15, 2016
How they come small like this? Hbd sha

1 Like

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Cuts Her Birthday Cake With Husband, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jul 15, 2016
I love this woman in many ways. She's just simple and quiet.

Please guy read the awesome articles in my signature. They're legit

14 Likes

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Cuts Her Birthday Cake With Husband, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo by timilehin007(m): 5:59pm On Jul 15, 2016
So does what?
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Cuts Her Birthday Cake With Husband, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo by babatgtr: 6:00pm On Jul 15, 2016
Congrats

1 Like

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Cuts Her Birthday Cake With Husband, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo by Vendoor(f): 6:00pm On Jul 15, 2016
Congrats Ma.... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Cuts Her Birthday Cake With Husband, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo by allanphash7(m): 6:00pm On Jul 15, 2016
HBD dolly P mama

Bro Yemi must shine congo today oooo

3 Likes

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Cuts Her Birthday Cake With Husband, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo by Flexherbal(m): 6:01pm On Jul 15, 2016
Happy birthday to her!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Cuts Her Birthday Cake With Husband, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo by INTROVERT(f): 6:02pm On Jul 15, 2016
That's sweet. smiley

1 Like

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Cuts Her Birthday Cake With Husband, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo by kayo80(m): 6:03pm On Jul 15, 2016
Pretty lady.

1 Like

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Cuts Her Birthday Cake With Husband, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo by Achorise: 6:05pm On Jul 15, 2016
Some cutting cake and celebrating, while others are in anguish, pain and hunger.

The inequality of man.please send some to the streets.

Happy Birthday !!!! It's APC's time to cut the national cake, tomorrow it must be my turn.
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Cuts Her Birthday Cake With Husband, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo by allansie(m): 6:06pm On Jul 15, 2016
Na everytin dey make FP...I tire 4una
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Cuts Her Birthday Cake With Husband, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo by Emperor100(m): 6:07pm On Jul 15, 2016
Happy birthday to our vp's wife. Wailers can go and.....
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Cuts Her Birthday Cake With Husband, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo by geraldgiz(m): 6:13pm On Jul 15, 2016
Humility

2 Likes

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Cuts Her Birthday Cake With Husband, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo by tlops(m): 6:16pm On Jul 15, 2016
Many Happy returns to the celebrant.
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Cuts Her Birthday Cake With Husband, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo by lonelydora: 6:17pm On Jul 15, 2016
I take back my comment for peace to reign. HBD Ma
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Cuts Her Birthday Cake With Husband, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo by dollaflow(m): 6:21pm On Jul 15, 2016
hmmm
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Cuts Her Birthday Cake With Husband, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo by Mzflow(f): 6:21pm On Jul 15, 2016
Happy birthday
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Cuts Her Birthday Cake With Husband, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo by Sasuwa(f): 6:24pm On Jul 15, 2016
happy birthday KINKI'S MOTHER
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Cuts Her Birthday Cake With Husband, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo by Explorers(m): 6:25pm On Jul 15, 2016
HBD mam...
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Cuts Her Birthday Cake With Husband, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo by johnpaulemeka: 6:33pm On Jul 15, 2016
Happy Birthday woman...
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Cuts Her Birthday Cake With Husband, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jul 15, 2016
lonelydora:
HBD ma. Madam, I know you are such a humble and godly woman, I also know you are Christian, but please Ma with all due respect, you are our VP's wife, try to hype up your dress sense a little.

And again I say, Happy birthday.
Hyping up? What if she won't be comfortable in the hyped up dress sense.
Some like it simple. like over simple.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Cuts Her Birthday Cake With Husband, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jul 15, 2016
Happy birthday to her.. As for wailers...

3 Likes

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Cuts Her Birthday Cake With Husband, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo by tobias4real: 6:38pm On Jul 15, 2016
lonelydora:
HBD ma. Madam, I know you are such a humble and godly woman, I also know you are Christian, but please Ma with all due respect, you are our VP's wife, try to hype up your dress sense a little.

And again I say, Happy birthday.

What a foolish comments you make. Is she not modestly dress enough? Mind you, all she put on worth 100x more than whatever your entire s household ever possesses.

6 Likes

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Cuts Her Birthday Cake With Husband, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo by DifferentBoy1(m): 6:39pm On Jul 15, 2016
Na that bend bend Yoruba /hausa knife weh them deh use sell meat naim them use cut the cake oh
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Cuts Her Birthday Cake With Husband, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo by Icon79(m): 6:49pm On Jul 15, 2016
This our Vice President always looks like a houseboy shocked
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Cuts Her Birthday Cake With Husband, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo by gretblue: 7:05pm On Jul 15, 2016
Adaobi12:
Hyping up? What if she won't be comfortable in the hyped up dress sense.
Some like it simple. like over simple.
Kindly ignore.The first Lady that hyped up was constantly being accused of spending much on wrist watch.

(1) (2) (Reply)

"Igbo Youths For Buhari" Rally Holds In Abuja (Photos) / Senators Disagree With Amaechi Over Nigeria-Niger Republic Rail Line, Others / DSS Recovers Incriminating Materials, Military Equipment From Mamu's Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.