Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,233 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

Could My Fiancee's Uncle Be Sleeping With Her? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Could My Fiancee's Uncle Be Sleeping With Her? (44604 Views)

My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend / My Fiancee Confessed She's HIV+ After I Proposed To Her. Please, Help / Guys, 8 Habits In A Lady That Shows She Will Be Sleeping Around In Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Could My Fiancee's Uncle Be Sleeping With Her? by JMystique(m): 5:47pm On Jul 29, 2016
I want to hear the end of this story o
Re: Could My Fiancee's Uncle Be Sleeping With Her? by princetom1(m): 7:11am On Jul 31, 2016
JMystique:
I want to hear the end of this story o

I don't know if the Op wants me to divulge the end but all is settled now. Introduction will come up very soon. Everyone is happy now.
Re: Could My Fiancee's Uncle Be Sleeping With Her? by JMystique(m): 10:27pm On Jul 31, 2016
princetom1:

I don't know if the Op wants me to divulge the end but all is settled now. Introduction will come up very soon. Everyone is happy now.

Dafuq!? Has he confirmed the kpanshing situation?Hmmm, I wish him the best sha
Re: Could My Fiancee's Uncle Be Sleeping With Her? by princetom1(m): 10:34pm On Jul 31, 2016
JMystique:

Ok. Let me spill it to the best of my knowledge. After listening to Call kinds of advise here. He started investigating. To cut story short, he later confront her. Which she said nothing and willing to do anything to prove. She introduced her to the uncle and now, no more visiting the uncle. Its all love and peace at home now.
Re: Could My Fiancee's Uncle Be Sleeping With Her? by princetom1(m): 10:34pm On Jul 31, 2016
JMystique:

Ok. Let me spill it to the best of my knowledge. After listening to all kinds of advise here. He started investigating. To cut story short, he later confront her. Which she said nothing and willing to do anything to prove. She introduced her to the uncle and now, no more visiting the uncle. Its all love and peace at home now.
Re: Could My Fiancee's Uncle Be Sleeping With Her? by AbroadBabe(f): 12:20pm On Aug 03, 2016
Curlieweed:

Guy,

Whether the uncle is shaggiing her or not is a non issue. If the babe gives only you that puzzy, can you finish it?

If you want to marry you better ignore all these faceless clowns and go ahead and do the deed. You need to ask yourself if all these advisers are going to be marrying the woman together with you.

Shun all these idle minds and get on with your life jawe. If marriage dey fear you (aka cold feet) face your fears like a man and stop shopping for excuses.

Sir, good afternoon, I need your help now nd I know you can can do it for me.
with due respect Ma, the 2016 Mr nairaland election is ongoing, nd I need you to please help us with the dream of winning the elections.

the voting thread is

https://www.nairaland.com/3265483/mr-nairaland-contest-2016-semi-final
just type" I vote falconey Cc: NLjega"

the voting continues tomorrow and the grand finale will be held on Wednesday.

I am trusting you for this sir

Thanks
(Quote) (Repo
Re: Could My Fiancee's Uncle Be Sleeping With Her? by princetom1(m): 9:58pm On Aug 27, 2016
Also, good news reaching me is, they have done introduction o. In fact, someone is on the way. Hmnnn. This one is happy ending. After all the stress, its not always what we sense sometimes is the real picture. Congrats to op

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Lady Shares Chat As Her Admirer Dies Barely 24 Hours After Chatting / Man Cancels Wedding After Girlfriend Pours Hot Oil On His Cousin / Facts About Women Who Are In Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.