Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,122 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

Is It Right For A Guy To Slap A Lady In A Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Right For A Guy To Slap A Lady In A Relationship (947 Views)

Man Pays For Hotel Room For A Lady In Lagos. She Refuses Sex & This Happened / My Girlfriend Is Using Another Guy To Play Games With Me / The Only Acceptable Place To Slap A Woman Is (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Right For A Guy To Slap A Lady In A Relationship by Tosinstevens(m): 12:57am On Jul 16, 2016
Is it right for a guy to slap a lady in a relationship though matter what ...when u both are not married yet and he slaped you countless time is it right and what would be your reaction as a lady ......you know most people are blinded by lust not love .
Re: Is It Right For A Guy To Slap A Lady In A Relationship by Nobody: 1:00am On Jul 16, 2016
grin I was been slapped, strangled more than I can remember but tat was when we're having a hardcore sexx..

Damn! Tat was sexy..

3 Likes

Re: Is It Right For A Guy To Slap A Lady In A Relationship by Raydos: 1:02am On Jul 16, 2016
only edo girls fit do that kind thing.

and if you say make you break-up.
your life don finish be that grin grin grin grin

and the poster above me is just so funny! grin

i just fainted!
Re: Is It Right For A Guy To Slap A Lady In A Relationship by ronald4lif(m): 1:03am On Jul 16, 2016
What kind of foolish question is this? Why should it be right to slap anyone? Are they animals? Even animals shouldn't be beaten.

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For A Guy To Slap A Lady In A Relationship by Nobody: 1:03am On Jul 16, 2016
cry

Where do you guys keep coming from? - Just yesterday someone was asking if it's right to beat ones own mother.
Re: Is It Right For A Guy To Slap A Lady In A Relationship by MidasTouche01(m): 1:06am On Jul 16, 2016
Nothing will ever justify violence on a sacred being - women

Although some ladies nowadays can be frustrating, one just need request for God's divine favour to restrict one from crossing into the threshold of rage
Re: Is It Right For A Guy To Slap A Lady In A Relationship by Tosinstevens(m): 1:06am On Jul 16, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin I was been slapped, strangled more than I can remember but tat was when we're having a hardcore sexx..

Damn! Tat was sexy..

what of if you not having sex and u receive rounds of slap ....that wouldn't be sexy ba ,,,loll
Re: Is It Right For A Guy To Slap A Lady In A Relationship by Tosinstevens(m): 1:09am On Jul 16, 2016
ronald4lif:
What kind of foolish question is this? Why should it be right to slap anyone? Are they animals? Even animals shouldn't be beaten.

undecided baba me just dey talk my own na
Re: Is It Right For A Guy To Slap A Lady In A Relationship by Nobody: 1:10am On Jul 16, 2016
Tosinstevens:

what of if you not having sex and u receive rounds of slap ....that wouldn't be sexy ba ,,,loll

grin round of slaps? Then he must be ready coz I will cut his diick when he's asleep angry revenge is my kinda thing
Re: Is It Right For A Guy To Slap A Lady In A Relationship by ronald4lif(m): 1:12am On Jul 16, 2016
Tosinstevens:

undecided baba me just dey talk my own na

It's a very senseless question that shouldn't be asked in the first place. How can anyone ask if female battery is right? Where did you keep your senses?
Re: Is It Right For A Guy To Slap A Lady In A Relationship by Raydos: 1:14am On Jul 16, 2016
TrapQueen77:

grin round of slaps? Then he must be ready coz I will cut his diick when he's asleep angry revenge is my kinda thing

aaah! i'm running outta this thread right away!

i'm scared already!
Re: Is It Right For A Guy To Slap A Lady In A Relationship by Tosinstevens(m): 1:15am On Jul 16, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Lmao......TrapQueen na u know oooooo
I know hear dat one ooo
Re: Is It Right For A Guy To Slap A Lady In A Relationship by Tosinstevens(m): 1:17am On Jul 16, 2016
ronald4lif:

It's a very senseless question that shouldn't be asked in the first place. How can anyone ask if female battery is right? Where did you keep your senses?

Oga no vex oooo me and you no get fight abeg .
Re: Is It Right For A Guy To Slap A Lady In A Relationship by Originalsly: 1:23am On Jul 16, 2016
Hmmmm.....@Op...you need to be more specific...slap where? ...and when ? It depends... under certain conditions women expect to be slapped and would not be ehmmm.... very sexcited if they are not..in such a case.... I say yessss..... it is very right for a man to slap a woman down there. But in other cases... it is not right to slap a woman up there....unless he is returning a slap!
Re: Is It Right For A Guy To Slap A Lady In A Relationship by 2SWT(f): 1:24am On Jul 16, 2016
The guy must be high on osh**bo weed
Re: Is It Right For A Guy To Slap A Lady In A Relationship by Nobody: 1:28am On Jul 16, 2016
Tosinstevens:

Lmao......TrapQueen na u know oooooo
I know hear dat one ooo

grin
Re: Is It Right For A Guy To Slap A Lady In A Relationship by halfricanadian(f): 1:32am On Jul 16, 2016
He will slap me?

As per his brain is aving menopause no flow of blood to deposit sense abi

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For A Guy To Slap A Lady In A Relationship by titosantana(m): 1:36am On Jul 16, 2016
It's not right o, but atimes that slap normalise their settings. cheesy
Re: Is It Right For A Guy To Slap A Lady In A Relationship by Swissheart(f): 5:17am On Jul 16, 2016
MidasTouche01:
Nothing will ever justify violence on a sacred being - women

Although some ladies nowadays can be frustrating, one just need request for God's divine favour to restrict one from crossing into the threshold of rage
wow, can't but state here that I got fascinated by this comment. Wish I can 'E-woo you sincerely.
Re: Is It Right For A Guy To Slap A Lady In A Relationship by OZAOEKPE(f): 5:35am On Jul 16, 2016
As long as it was meant to reset her brain then ba wahala
Re: Is It Right For A Guy To Slap A Lady In A Relationship by MIKOLOWISKA: 7:30am On Jul 16, 2016
Tosinstevens:
Is it right for a guy to slap a lady in a relationship though matter what ...when u both are not married yet and he slaped you countless time is it right and what would be your reaction as a lady ......you know most people are blinded by lust not love .
yes
Re: Is It Right For A Guy To Slap A Lady In A Relationship by MidasTouche01(m): 7:33am On Jul 16, 2016
Swissheart:
wow, can't but state here that I got fascinated by this comment. Wish I can 'E-woo you sincerely.
Lol!!!

Nothing is impossible,

We can start by following each other, so we can send PMs
Re: Is It Right For A Guy To Slap A Lady In A Relationship by Nobody: 9:17am On Jul 16, 2016
[i][/i]Yeah, it's alright- perfectly cool. There ain't nothing wrong 'bout it.

Just know...

It only qualifies you as a savage, demonic and irresponsible man. You're welcome!
Re: Is It Right For A Guy To Slap A Lady In A Relationship by sammyogboso(m): 9:24am On Jul 16, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Damn! Tat was sexy..
Fvck miss, u got me laffin
Re: Is It Right For A Guy To Slap A Lady In A Relationship by Nobody: 9:25am On Jul 16, 2016
sammyogboso:

Fvck miss u got me laffin

grin na true talk ooo
Re: Is It Right For A Guy To Slap A Lady In A Relationship by sammyogboso(m): 9:26am On Jul 16, 2016
TrapQueen77:

grin na true talk ooo
I believe u sha
Re: Is It Right For A Guy To Slap A Lady In A Relationship by harbeeordun31(f): 10:31am On Jul 16, 2016
I can never allow him to slap me once talk less of countless time... if he should try it, dt is d end of our relationship cos once u allow him to slap u once dt is just d beginning of d slap he will continue slapping u till eternity

(1) (Reply)

6 Reactions You Get When You’re Hitting On A Naija Babe / She Is From??? / Wetin Man Go Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.