Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,486 members, 7,816,149 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:41 AM

How And Why Igbos Should Divest From Lagos To The East - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How And Why Igbos Should Divest From Lagos To The East (6554 Views)

Igbos Should Not Accept Any Medical Treatment From The Military - Ezeife / Igbos Should Stop Complaining, They Didn’t Invest In Buhari’s Campaign – Ngige / Four International Oil Firms Divest From 24 Mining Leases (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How And Why Igbos Should Divest From Lagos To The East by hundredhunndred: 9:53am On Jul 16, 2016
Hagm0nd:
in fact,I wonder how they reason,fashola deported them they cried,deji flogged them they wept and they keep claiming Yorubas are holding them down.

cheesy cheesy cheesy Tell them to go and they will curse you.

15 Likes

Re: How And Why Igbos Should Divest From Lagos To The East by Victorvexz(m): 9:53am On Jul 16, 2016
kettykin:

You can speed up the process also if you encourage the vice president openly support restructuring of the Federation or if Yorubas support biafra en mass
So without Yoruba support, u cannot get Biafra? Meaning u are our slaves. Lol. Thank u for just admitting the fact. Mind u, u all are also salves to the Ijaw minorities in south south, because without them too, u may not get Biafra.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: How And Why Igbos Should Divest From Lagos To The East by hundredhunndred: 9:54am On Jul 16, 2016
Victorvexz:

So without Yoruba support, u cannot get Biafra? Meaning u are our slaves. Lol. Thank u for just admitting the fact. Mind u, u all are also salves to the Ijaw minorities in south south, because without them too, u may not get Biafra

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How And Why Igbos Should Divest From Lagos To The East by Nobody: 9:56am On Jul 16, 2016
StOla:

They felt that was the end of their time in paradise, even when it was only miscreants and destitutes that were relocated.

The Igbo man has been cursed to humble himself by being at the mercy of his enemies. He will succeed, but he will only succeed on foreign domain.

You now want him to go back to his home that bore him no success? "Let my curse remain!".
pls don't reply that mad boy that just quoted you.
when the feeling of hopelessness sets in,he starts writing divergent epistles.

8 Likes

Re: How And Why Igbos Should Divest From Lagos To The East by Nobody: 9:59am On Jul 16, 2016
hundredhunndred:

cheesy cheesy cheesy Tell them to go and they will curse you.
an average IBO man prefers to sell fanyogo and gala in Oshogbo than to go back to his fathers hut.
its like deporting him from Yondon

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: How And Why Igbos Should Divest From Lagos To The East by 36xtr09r: 10:00am On Jul 16, 2016
Victorvexz:
So without Yoruba support, u cannot get Biafra? Meaning u are our slaves. Lol. Thank u for just admitting the fact. Mind u, u all are also salves to the Ijaw minorities in south south, because without them too, u may not get Biafra. In other words, u yeebos are hopeless, desperately looking for something to lean on

Frustrated Yorrobber from a juju-infested enclave, Igbos don't need greedy, treasury-looting parasites. Igbos are not interested in sharing a country with verm1ns and vagabonds parading as One-Nigerianists.

Channel your negative energies towards Odua Islamic Republic of Ritual-killers and Cannibals.
And leave Igbos out of your miseries.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How And Why Igbos Should Divest From Lagos To The East by StOla: 10:01am On Jul 16, 2016
36xtr09r:

Read this message from one of your Fulani masters, Alhaji Aliyu Gwarzo:

"...We also captured Ilorin, killed their local King and installed our Fulani Emir. We took that ancient town away from the barbarian Yoruba and their filthy pagan gods. We liberated all these places and all these people by imposing Islam on them by force. It was either the Koran or the sword, and most of them chose the Koran..."

How is he my master when I thrive in my own domain?

The foolish king in Ilorin was the one who trusted the foreign army of the Fulani and made them citizens of his Kingdom. They didn't need to capture the city, they simply took control.

Funny enough, even the descendants of the Fulani in Ilorin feel they must bear a Yoruba name to have a legitimacy to the city. Even the Emir Gambari has his own Yoruba name, the Belgores and the Sagayas have theirs also.

So even without the sword, the Fulanis had to embrace a part of Yoruba culture of Ilorin.
When the Yorubas are ready to exercise control of their own city, the Emir will cease to exist. For now, the shared religion binds them together.

11 Likes

Re: How And Why Igbos Should Divest From Lagos To The East by Nobody: 10:02am On Jul 16, 2016
Victorvexz:

So without Yoruba support, u cannot get Biafra? Meaning u are our slaves. Lol. Thank u for just admitting the fact. Mind u, u all are also salves to the Ijaw minorities in south south, because without them too, u may not get Biafra.
haha!
bros,did you study vicious attack in school?

11 Likes

Re: How And Why Igbos Should Divest From Lagos To The East by StOla: 10:04am On Jul 16, 2016
Hagm0nd:
pls don't reply that mad boy that just quoted you.
when the feeling if hopelessness sets in,he starts writing divergent epistles.

Let me indulge him today. They latch on to the bait only to run away when they realise their folly.

5 Likes

Re: How And Why Igbos Should Divest From Lagos To The East by Nobody: 10:05am On Jul 16, 2016
StOla:

Let me indulge him today. They latch on to the bait only to run away when they realise their folly.
fire on!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How And Why Igbos Should Divest From Lagos To The East by OMAR12: 10:07am On Jul 16, 2016
some people so so misinterpret thing, did the op say there should be mass exodus for other region, while I was in p.h a Yoruba man who has spent so many years in p.h collecting electrical contract and so didn't even have a house in p.h BT has one in Lagos were he is from, what will you call him smart or foolish, uhmm I leave u to decide BT in this case the op is saying those with tangible investment outside the south east,should endeavor to move a little back home, how does that amount to him being a tribalist, take a look at your area ur street ur vicinity count how many houses are owned by your tribe and the igbos and either the Hausa or yorubas. report to me with your statistic and analysis. I don't see anything wrong with asking their tribesmen to bring at least a little back home. those bashing the op are TRIBALIST, in terms of the educational aspect most Igbo kids breed away from the east tend to loss touch of language, culture and traditions, schooling in the east in the final 3 years of ur secondary school education will make up for that. Only those with Igbo interest at heart will understand.

1 Like

Re: How And Why Igbos Should Divest From Lagos To The East by 36xtr09r: 10:07am On Jul 16, 2016
StOla:
How is he my master when I thrive in my own domain?

The foolish king in Ilorin was the one who trusted the foreign army of the Fulani and made them citizens of his Kingdom. They didn't need to capture the city, they simply took control.

Funny enough, even the descendants of the Fulani in Ilorin feel they must bear a Yoruba name to have a legitimacy to the city. Even the Emir Gambari has his own Yoruba name, the Belgores and the Sagayas have theirs also.

So even without the sword, the Fulanis had to embrace a part of Yoruba culture of Ilorin.
When the Yorubas are ready to exercise control of their own city, the Emir will cease to exist. For now, the shared religion binds them together.

How about this comment from another of your Fulani masters reminding Yorubas like you of your eternal servitude:

"And let me tell you that in the event of the breakup of this country, Ilorin and Offa will remain 100 % Northern Nigeria and not one inch of land will be ceded to yorubas".- Junaid Mohammed.
http://nigeriavillagesquare.com/forum/main-square/69271-north-ready-nigeria-s-breakup-if-junaid-muhammed.html

These are shocking and deeply troubling utterances from Fulani leaders against the loudmouthed tribalists who are experts in making noise all over the media with their propaganda and lies while their people live at the mercy of their Northern masters.

Yet Yoruba bloody internet braggarts and their ass-licking leaders dare not counter, vent their anger or even speak against them!
Indeed Yorubas have always maintained a deafening silence. It's so pathetic that Yorubas would instead look for the Igbos to accuse.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How And Why Igbos Should Divest From Lagos To The East by StOla: 10:10am On Jul 16, 2016
36xtr09r:

Let me educate you a little bit since it seems you didn't gain much from the schools you attended:

Yorubas introduced illicit drug business at a time when very little was known of it.

During the reign of IBB some drug peddlers were executed at bar beach and that was the first and only drug offence execution in Nigeria. The drug criminals were of Yoruba origin.

The first pastor caught with cocaine was a Yoruba man. 

A Yoruba woman holds the record for the highest kilogram weight of drugs intercepted by drug enforcement agency. 

Let me re-educate your fallacious education.

It was the almighty regime of Buhari that executed the drug traffickers. The Western countries and USA begged him to let them go but he rightly refused and ensured he remained steadfast on the path to enforce sanity in Nigeria.

Can IBB ever execute his foot soldiers in a trade he was a serious player?

As for the culprits, 2 were Yoruba, one was Igbo (Owoh) who I understand was the brother of Nkem Owoh the actor.

8 Likes

Re: How And Why Igbos Should Divest From Lagos To The East by 36xtr09r: 10:11am On Jul 16, 2016
StOla:

Your folly will so disappoint you today...

1 Like

Re: How And Why Igbos Should Divest From Lagos To The East by StOla: 10:13am On Jul 16, 2016
36xtr09r:

Your folly will so disappoint you today...

I have already proved you to be stupid on 1 false claim above.

Better run home to mama before I expose your knowledge as kid science.

10 Likes

Re: How And Why Igbos Should Divest From Lagos To The East by 36xtr09r: 10:15am On Jul 16, 2016
StOla:
Let me re-educate your fallacious education.

It was the almighty regime of Buhari that executed the drug traffickers. The Western countries and USA begged him to let them go but he rightly refused and ensured he remained steadfast on the path to enforce sanity in Nigeria.

Can IBB ever execute his foot soldiers in a trade he was a serious player?

As for the culprits, 2 were Yoruba, one was Igbo (Owoh) who I understand was the brother of Nkem Owoh the actor.

Let me provide you with a comprehensive report from an anti-drug law enforcement agency for your learning:

"EXPLAIN THIS DATA TO ME.
The Nigerian Bureau of Statistics in conjunction with the National
Drug Law Enforcement Agency released the Drug related crime statistics
from year 2010 – 2014.
NUMBER OF ARRESTS BY STATES
The report showed a total of 8,805 arrests were made. The states that
had the highest number of arrests in 2014 are..
◾Katsina – 609
◾Kano – 503
◾Bauchi – 471
◾Lagos – 434
◾Akwa Ibom- 401
TOTAL NUMBER OF DRUG CASES BY GEOPOLITICAL ZONE
North East – 1,017
North Central – 1,416
North West – 2,261
South East – 1,136
South South – 1,314
South West – 1,682
NUMBER OFCONVICTIONS SECURED BY STATE
Kano secured the highest with a total of 182 convictions, followed by
Kaduna with 151, while Lagos secured 125 convictions. Borno State
secured the least with 2 convictions.
more on... www.nairametrics.com/katsina-state-records-highest-number-of-drug-arrests-nbs/"

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How And Why Igbos Should Divest From Lagos To The East by 36xtr09r: 10:17am On Jul 16, 2016
StOla:
I have already proved you to be stupid on 1 false claim above.

Better run home to mama before I expose your knowledge as kid science.

You shall soon cry blood in your arrogant silliness and delusion...and if care is not taken your inhouse, biased mod will join you in your misery.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How And Why Igbos Should Divest From Lagos To The East by StOla: 10:22am On Jul 16, 2016
36xtr09r:

How about this comment from another of your Fulani masters reminding Yorubas like you of your eternal servitude:

"And let me tell you that in the event of the breakup of this country, Ilorin and Offa will remain 100 % Northern Nigeria and not one inch of land will be ceded to yorubas".- Junaid Mohammed.
http://nigeriavillagesquare.com/forum/main-square/69271-north-ready-nigeria-s-breakup-if-junaid-muhammed.html

These are shocking and deeply troubling utterances from Fulani leaders against the loudmouthed tribalists who are experts in making noise all over the media with their propaganda and lies while their people live at the mercy of their Northern masters.

Yet Yoruba bloody internet braggarts and their ass-licking leaders dare not counter, vent their anger or even speak against hem!
Indeed Yorubas have always maintained a deafening silence. It's so pathetic that Yorubas would instead look for the Igbos to accuse.

Isn't it a stupid thing to brag about political geography.

How does Offa being in the North hurt anyone? Are the Yoruba owners of their own town in ownership tussle with anyone?

Are the Tiv and Idoma owners of Benue in tussle with anyone?

Are the Jukun owners of Taraba in tussle with anyone?

Can the Hausa-Fulani lords of the Igbos that you are fond of quoting like a slave exert any influence in the above domains I have mentioned?

Even when a sizeable minority, the Hausa Fulani have been barred from rulership in Taraba, as was evidenced after the plane crash of Gov Suntai, when the deputy governor was chased away from government house by mere youths with sticks and bottles.

So you rehearsing the fact that a city or town is in the North is of no concern to me, especially when the ownership is not disputed by anyone except the Igbo crying on the Internet.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How And Why Igbos Should Divest From Lagos To The East by SuperS1Panther: 10:24am On Jul 16, 2016
Those noise making nyamiris chest beaters from the land of gully erosion aka Red mudsters should relocate back into their despicable dungeon with immediate effect and automatic alacrity.

They migrate around locust bring sorrows, tears and blood to wherever they go to.

Leave Lagos first and other areas of SW and let us see what will happen. Just leave for 6months. You have migrated before and you ran bac. #Fact. You cannot do without the blessed land of Oduduwa that flows with milk and honey.

That was how they ran away during June 12 struggles, when famine and suffocation in their tiny eroded land nearly killed them all, they migrated back in droves like grasshoppers.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How And Why Igbos Should Divest From Lagos To The East by StOla: 10:27am On Jul 16, 2016
36xtr09r:

You shall soon cry blood in your arrogant silliness and delusion...and if care is not taken your inhouse, biased mod will join you in your misery.

Arrogant silliness like the Igbo refugees outside their own enclave of stagnation?

I think I should go buy gala now. I could buy it in a shop of course, but why help an Igbo shop owner who has been helped off the streets already. Let me patronize one still hawking on the streets.

Hopefully, when he makes it by getting money from me in exchange for commodity, he wont boast that he brought his money to develop Lagos when it was my money that was received.

8 Likes

Re: How And Why Igbos Should Divest From Lagos To The East by SuperS1Panther: 10:28am On Jul 16, 2016
StOla:

How does Offa being in the North hurt anyone? Are the Yoruba owners of their own town in ownership tussle with anyone?

Can the Hausa-Fulani lords of the Igbos that you are fond of quoting like a slave exert any influence in the above domains I have mentioned?

Even when a sizeable minority, the Hausa Fulani have been barred from rulership in Taraba, as was evidenced after the plane crash of Gov Suntai, when the deputy governor was chased away from government house by mere youths with sticks and bottles.

So you rehearsing the fact that a city or town is in the North is of no concern to me, especially when the ownership is not disputed by anyone except the Igbo crying on the Internet.

Tell that renowned demented soul that Igbos of Ezza, Izzi, Ezzamgbo and Effium stocks that are in Benue are also northerners.

Simple as ABC.

15 Likes

Re: How And Why Igbos Should Divest From Lagos To The East by totit: 10:31am On Jul 16, 2016
grin grin

Guys. Guys. Guys. Make una take am easy this early momo on those flatiiizZz I no fit laff again abg grin grin grin

Kikiki wink

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How And Why Igbos Should Divest From Lagos To The East by 36xtr09r: 10:32am On Jul 16, 2016
StOla:

Not until Yorubas 'kill Afonja' you can't do much to stop your eternal servitude to your Fulani masters.

"Those of you Yoruba APC zombies that think you are special,...you will be next, and there will be no one left to defend you.
I am referring to you, my Muslim uncles and aunties, who think the Fulanis will see you as kindred spirits and spare you. They will not.
Just as they are fake Muslims in the eyes of the Arabs, you are also fake Muslims in their eyes, only useful to help subjugate your people under their rule, then you will see pepper.
Kill Afonjaism now, and stand for something, or your children will one day curse the day you were born
".
- Mr. Babatunde O. Gbadamosi

1 Like

Re: How And Why Igbos Should Divest From Lagos To The East by 36xtr09r: 10:37am On Jul 16, 2016
StOla:
Arrogant silliness like the Igbo refugees outside their own enclave of stagnation?

I think I should go buy gala now. I could buy it in a shop of course, but why help an Igbo shop owner who has been helped off the streets already. Let me patronize one still hawking on the streets.

Hopefully, when he makes it by getting money from me in exchange for commodity, he wont boast that he brought his money to develop Lagos when It was my money that was received.

I feel your eternal pains and grief that you have sold your father's property to the once Igbo gala hawker only to squander the proceeds on Owambe parties and engaging in Alayeism, Agberoism, Omonileism, Owomidaism and other anti-social vices Yoruba youths are known for. And now you've been condemned to being his tenant for life.

Sorry, for such is life and you can't possibly have your cake and eat it. Perhaps you'll be humbled now to make amends before you go the ways of your greedy fathers.

1 Like

Re: How And Why Igbos Should Divest From Lagos To The East by StOla: 10:40am On Jul 16, 2016
SuperS1Panther:

Tell that renowned demented souls that Igbos of Ezza, Izzi, Ezzamgbo and Effium stocks that are in Benue are also northerners.

Simple as ABC.

He has been crying about irrelevant matters just because he was advised to return home and help achieve Biafra?

Why not just return home and punish Lagos and Kano by depriving them of IGR?

Return home and punish the lazy Yoruba touts who depend on the hardworking Igbo?

Return home and sell your goods amongst your own people only.

Return home and deprive your business of my patronage and money?

Return home and fly in your goods to Enugu Airport and ship it from the runway to the terminal since a lake was integrated in the design by your sister?

Return home and see who is affected economically?

But when reality sinks in, don't attempt to jump the fence like the East Germans crossing over to West Germany.

Let Biafrans make Biafra great like they did to every other land they have returned from.

Remember, it will be without my patronage, without my money.

14 Likes

Re: How And Why Igbos Should Divest From Lagos To The East by Inova(m): 10:44am On Jul 16, 2016
EasternActivist:

So you mean if Igbos wants to take their investment at home, it is automatically to affect Lagos?

Your mentality needs to be reformatted. you bigot.

If it won't affect Lagos why are you complaining like you are the most bitter about it.

No need for insults now. Let them move first and lets see the results. She na me go dey carry myself from sw go east to do wetin.
My argument is this. The market is not in SE. Reason is becos igbos dont trust themselves and copuled with the fact that 5,000 Igbos can be struggling to do the same business therby creating a stiff and futile competition. At the end biz will be poor. Thats why they tun out of thier region to places where they can dominate the business.

8 Likes

Re: How And Why Igbos Should Divest From Lagos To The East by StOla: 10:45am On Jul 16, 2016
36xtr09r:

I feel your eternal pains and grief that you have sold your father's property to the once Igbo gala hawker only to squander the proceeds on Owambe parties and engaging in Alayeism, Agberoism, Omonileism, Owomidaism and other anti-social vices Yoruba youths are known for. And now you've been condemned to being his tenant for life.

Sorry, for such is life. Perhaps you'll be humbled now to make amends before you go the ways of your father.

At least you admit you made it in Lagos. No be say you carry money come from village to develop Lagos.

10 Likes

Re: How And Why Igbos Should Divest From Lagos To The East by StOla: 10:46am On Jul 16, 2016
36xtr09r:

Sorry, for such is life. Perhaps you'll be humbled now to make amends before you go the ways of your father.

Do you have today's gala?
Let me check the date?

Oya take N50, abeg waka before KAI catch you ooo.

You no go wan make Ambode relocate you as a destitute to your village where poverty almost kill you?

With time you sef go make am for Lagos. I fit sell you part of my land sef with the money wey you make for this Lagos.

Abi you bring money come from village?

7 Likes

Re: How And Why Igbos Should Divest From Lagos To The East by SuperS1Panther: 10:46am On Jul 16, 2016
StOla:

He has been crying about irrelevant matters just because he was advised to return hone and help achieve Biafra?

Why not just return home and punish Lagos and Kano by depriving them of IGR?

Return home and punish the lazy Yoruba touts who depend on the hardworking Igbo?

Return home and sell your goods amongst your own people only.

Return home and deprive your business of my patronage and money?

Return home and fly in your goods to Enugu Airport and ship it from the runway to the terminal since a lake was integrated in the design by your sister?

Return home and see who is affected economically?

But when reality sinks in, don't attempt to jump the fence like the East Germans crossing over to West Germany.

Let Biafrans make Biafra great like they did to every other land they have returned from.

Remember, it will be without my patronage, without my money.

.... and you really believe those relatives of Benjamin Netayanhu to do that?

They are mere noise makers. Mark my words, 80% of them will change their names to yoruba names for them to stay in SW, if Nigeria divides today.

If you were in their unfortunate shoes too, will you like to be living in a gully eroded land, with deplorable conditions and despicable infrastructural facilities. That is actually their dilemma.

The day they have the liver to migrate back to Biafra, is the day other Nigerians will ever take them serious. For now they are irritants, noise makers, and more precisely king kongs.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How And Why Igbos Should Divest From Lagos To The East by StOla: 10:52am On Jul 16, 2016
SuperS1Panther:

.... and you really believe those relatives of Benjamin Netayanhu to do that?

They are mere noise maker. Mark my words, 80% of them will change their names to yoruba names for them to stay in SW, if Nigeria divides today.

If you were in their unfortunate shoes too, will you like to be living on a gully eroded land, in a deplorable condition and despicable infrastructural facilities. That is actually their dilemma.

The day they have the liver to migrate back to Biafra, is the day other Nigerians will ever take them serious. For now they are irritants, noise makers, and more precisely king kongs.

Ewooo!

I don't pray to be in their unfortunate shoes ooo. I really pity them whenever I see them. I even buy gala just to support my fellow Nigerian.

Even Jonathan would rather remain shoeless than wear shoes of lamentations.

I hope they don't report us to the UN and ICC if we don't give them citizenship despite being Biafrans?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: How And Why Igbos Should Divest From Lagos To The East by 36xtr09r: 10:54am On Jul 16, 2016
StOla:

Do you have today's gala?
Let me check the date?

Oya take N50, abeg waka before KAI catch you ooo.

You no go wan make Ambode relocate you as a destitute to your village where poverty almost kill you.

Chest-pounder, just humble yourself and go approach that Igbo once gala seller. Ensure you drop every arrogant garment at home. Beg him to allow you serve him for 7 years. And endeavour to pay close attention to the rudiments of the business as you obediently serve your Igbo master and landlord.

You're already on your way to joining the league of the multi-millionaires in dollars.

Good luck and I do hope your loud-mouth and arrogant grandstanding as empty drum will not cut this dream short and send you the ways of your greedy fathers sooner than later.

1 Like

Re: How And Why Igbos Should Divest From Lagos To The East by 36xtr09r: 10:57am On Jul 16, 2016
StOla:
At least you admit you made it in Lagos. No be say you carry money come from village to develop Lagos.

Lagos is not your father's property. Lagos was developed with the crude oil wealth from another's backyard, and the sweats and bloods of tribes in Nigeria.

Igbos travel to Lagos to take advantage of Yoruba visionlessness, docility and gross ineptitude. About a century ago the Europeans competed amongst themselves in trooping to Africa. That's business acumen and economic expansion at work!

You need to enrol in Business 101 to grasp the reason the Chinese, Lebanese, Indians, Americans and Italians troop to Lagos to create opportunities and conquer the land.

If you can't take it no more consider taking a walk to Ojota Motor park and board a bus back to your Oshogbo enclave!

Awón elenugboro! Awón akobata Hausa-Fulani!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari’s Ministers Are Performing Well, No Need For Cabinet Reshuffle – Sagay / CCB Will Investigate Declared Assets Of Buhari, Governors – Commissioner / Tinubu Chicago Certificate Is Fake - CSU Former Student Writer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.