Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,548 members, 7,816,334 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

How And Why Igbos Should Divest From Lagos To The East - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How And Why Igbos Should Divest From Lagos To The East (6559 Views)

Igbos Should Not Accept Any Medical Treatment From The Military - Ezeife / Igbos Should Stop Complaining, They Didn’t Invest In Buhari’s Campaign – Ngige / Four International Oil Firms Divest From 24 Mining Leases (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How And Why Igbos Should Divest From Lagos To The East by StOla: 11:08am On Jul 16, 2016
36xtr09r:

Lagos is not your father's property. Lagos was developed with the crude oil wealth from another's backyard, and the sweats and bloods of tribes in Nigeria.

Igbos travel to Lagos to take advantage of Yoruba visionlessness, docility and gross ineptitude. About a century ago the Europeans competed amongst themselves in trooping to Africa.
That's business acumen and economic expansion at work!

You need to enrol in Business 101 to grasp the reason the Chinese, Lebanese, Indians, Americans and Italians troop to Lagos to create opportunities and conquer the land.

If you can't take it no more consider taking a walk to Ojota Motor park and board a bus back to your Oshogbo enclave!

I'm sure I have seen you or others regurgitate the above same words here before.

I am happy you have used it with my own mention so I can add it to my arsenal for future assault.

You have only buttressed the argument that the Igbo man only loves a stupid man. When an Igbo man says he loves you, it means you have made yourself his fool for exploitation.

You have validated claims that what the Igbo man enjoys away from home, no foreigner enjoys the same favourable atmosphere in Igbo land.

You have rubbished the Igbo claim of not benefiting anything from Nigeria, and said "to hell with Biafra, a land where I cannot make it like I do now in Nigeria".

You have confirmed that you need Nigeria more than Nigeria need the Igbo.

Lagos is my property because Lagos Island was my Father's property, my grandfather's property, my greatgrandfather's property.
It has always been great even when other Nigerians like the Igbos were just houseboys to the British and Cambridge educated Yoruba indegenes.

The Igbo houseboys returned to the East with Lagos money and became kings of your village. As expected, the boys realised that to make it in life is to forsake Igboland and head westward.

The accomodating Yorubas welcomed the peasant Igbos and gave them a clue to what living was all about, rather than existing.

13 Likes

Re: How And Why Igbos Should Divest From Lagos To The East by omenka(m): 11:13am On Jul 16, 2016
Hagm0nd:
in fact,I wonder how they reason,fashola deported them they cried,deji flogged them they wept and they keep claiming Yorubas are holding them down.
These guys, una dey vex today oo!! cheesycheesycheesycheesy

Fuuuucking them up on every thread they create. You, StOla and Hundredhunndred badt gan! gringrin

9 Likes

Re: How And Why Igbos Should Divest From Lagos To The East by 36xtr09r: 11:13am On Jul 16, 2016
StOla:
I'm sure have seen you or others regurgitate the above same words here before.

I am happy you have used it with my own mention so I can add it to my arsenal for future assault.

You have only buttressed the argument that the Igbo man only loves a stupid man. When an Igbo man says he loves you, it means you have made yourself his fool for exploitation.

You have validated claims that what the Igbo man enjoys away from home, no foreigner enjoys the same favourable atmosphere in Igbo land.

You have rubbished the Igbo claim of not benefiting anything from Nigeria, and said "to hell with Biafra, a land where I cannot make it like I do now in Nigeria".

You have confirmed that you need Nigeria more than Nigeria need the Igbo.

It takes a determined and industrious people to leave their immediate environment and venture into a distant land and conquer it. A bunch of parasitic creatures would rather lazy around in their neighbourhood and depend on their parents for their survival. 

You can see the result in the number of street urchins and area boys being bred by the Yorubas in the name of 'sophistication'.

We live in a global village that's why you see the Igbos, Chinese, Lebanese, Indians, Americans and Italians journey to Lagos to conquer the Yorubaland.

Stop whining, weeping and wailing on every available media page at the mere mention of Biaf... or NK as if your means of livelihood is being deprived you.

If Yorubas believe in their capabilities and capacities as a tribe then make today, July 16, 2016, a turning point in your lives to stop disturbing Igbos with your senseless and endless whining, weeping and wailing on every available media page at the mere mention of Biaf... or NK as if your whole essence in life is being taken away from you.

Then channel your energies towards having a separate existence from Igbos. Many Igbos are ever willing to contribute their quotas to the speedy realisation of that quest. Igbos won't miss Yorubas at all.

Convey the message to every Yoruba person to steer clear of Igbo's quest for nationhood. Let's see if NL will from today begin to experience some relative peace from the incessant whinings against Igbo's quest for a separate existence from greedy, treasury looters cum murderous parasites.

1 Like

Re: How And Why Igbos Should Divest From Lagos To The East by SuperS1Panther: 11:15am On Jul 16, 2016
StOla:

Ewooo!

I don't pray to be in their unfortunate shoes ooo. I really pity them whenever I see them. I even buy gala just to support my fellow Nigerian.

Even Jonathan would rather remain shoeless than wear shoes of lamentations.

I hope they don't report us to the UN and ICC if we don't give them citizenship despite being Biafrans?

Even UN and ICC do not take them serious again.

They have a special shredder and dustbin just for them and their stup1d/childish reports.

I do not know how you will be telling people ''you will miss me if i leave you''. Is it not better to leave first and let the people truly miss you and beg you to come back.

If they leave, we will wash their foot marks and their criminalities that follow it, from Badagry to Ore using very conc Hypo.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: How And Why Igbos Should Divest From Lagos To The East by StOla: 11:19am On Jul 16, 2016
36xtr09r:

It takes a determined and industrious people to leave their immediate environment and venture into a distant land and conquer it. A bunch of parasitic creatures would rather lazy around in their neighbourhood and depend on their parents for their survival. 

You can see the result in the number of street urchins and area boys being bred by the Yorubas in the name of 'sophistication'.

We live in a global village that's why you see the Igbos, Chinese, Lebanese, Indians, Americans and Italians journey to Lagos to conquer the Yorubaland.

Stop whining, weeping and wailing on every available media page at the mere mention of Biaf... or NK as if your means of livelihood is being deprived you.

If Yorubas believe in their capabilities and capacities as a tribe then make today, July 16, 2016, a turning point in your lives to stop disturbing Igbos with your senseless and endless whining, weeping and wailing on every available media page at the mere mention of Biaf... or NK as if your whole essence in life is being taken away from you.

Then channel your energies towards having a separate existence from Igbos. Many Igbos are ever willing to contribute their quotas to the speedy realisation of that quest. Igbos won't miss Yorubas at all.

Convey the message to every Yoruba person to steer clear of Igbo's quest for nationhood. Let's see if NL will from today begin to experience some relative peace from the incessant whinings against Igbo's quest for a separate existence from greedy, treasury looters cum murderous parasites.

You are the ones holding yourselves down. Go tell the gala seller to return home, or go to Jibowu or Ojodu Berger and tell the Igbo transporters that they should relocate home for only intra-state transport. See if they welcome you as a friend or enemy.

You are wicked!

You have made it in Lagos and you want your brothers to return home empty handed?

Are you going to feed them in Biafra?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: How And Why Igbos Should Divest From Lagos To The East by gwales: 11:25am On Jul 16, 2016
36xtr09r:

[s] Let me educate you a little bit since it seems you didn't gain much from the schools you attended:

Yorubas introduced illicit drug business at a time when very little was known of it.

During the reign of IBB some drug peddlers were executed at bar beach and that was the first and only drug offence execution in Nigeria. The drug criminals were of Yoruba origin.

The first pastor caught with cocaine was a Yoruba man. 

A Yoruba woman holds the record for the highest kilogram weight of drugs intercepted by drug enforcement agency. 
[/s] weak defense

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How And Why Igbos Should Divest From Lagos To The East by 36xtr09r: 11:27am On Jul 16, 2016
StOla:
You are the ones holding yourselves down. Go tell the gala seller to return home, or go to Jibowu or Ojodu Berger and tell the Igbo transporters that they should relocate home for only intra-state transport. See if they welcome you as a friend or enemy.

You are wicked!

You have made it in Lagos and you want your brothers to return home empty handed?

Wonders never cease to happen in the land of these treacherous backst*bbers!

Yorubas are so confused that rarely stand for anything good in life except to fish in troubled waters in search of decaying matter.

Bile-filled, hypocritical bigot, Yorubas desparately want Igbos and Easterners to remain in this fraudulent union to guarantee you the continual flow of crude oil wealth from another's backyard.

Igbos are comfortable having a separate existence from you greedy, treasury looters cum murderous parasites.
Yorubas should face OduaArewanistan republic now before it's too late.

3 Likes

Re: How And Why Igbos Should Divest From Lagos To The East by 36xtr09r: 11:31am On Jul 16, 2016
[s]
gwales:
weak defense
[/s]

C'mon, take this and quench your greed:

https://www.nairaland.com/2933697/drug-trafficking-woman-vomits-fifteen--wraps-of-cocaine-at-abuja-airport
Saidat was apprehended by NDLEA officers, who later discovered that she had ingested 80 wraps of cocaine weighing 904 grammes...
Re: How And Why Igbos Should Divest From Lagos To The East by gwales: 11:35am On Jul 16, 2016
[s]
36xtr09r:

C'mon, take this and quench your greed:

https://www.nairaland.com/2933697/drug-trafficking-woman-vomits-fifteen--wraps-of-cocaine-at-abuja-airport
Saidat was apprehended by NDLEA officers, who later discovered that she had ingested 80 wraps of cocaine weighing 904 grammes...
[/s]

5 Likes

Re: How And Why Igbos Should Divest From Lagos To The East by 36xtr09r: 11:38am On Jul 16, 2016
gwales:
https://www.nairaland.com/109665/ndlea-arrests-undergraduate-13.5kg-cocaine
DESCRIBED as the single largest drug seizure this year, a Nigerian undergraduate, Adebowale Adeleke, 31 years, studying in the United States (US.) was on Tuesday arrested at the Murtala Muhammed International Airport (MMIA), Lagos, by officials of the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) with 13.5 kilogrammes of cocaine...
Re: How And Why Igbos Should Divest From Lagos To The East by StOla: 11:44am On Jul 16, 2016
36xtr09r:

Wonders never cease to happen in the land of these treacherous backst*bbers!

Yorubas are so confused that rarely stand for anything good in life except to fish in troubled waters in search of decaying matter.

Bile-filled, hypocritical bigot, Yorubas desparately want Igbos and Easterners to remain in this fraudulent union to guarantee you the continual flow of crude oil wealth from another's backyard.

Igbos are comfortable having a separate existence from you greedy, treasury looters cum murderous parasites.
Yorubas should face OduaArewanistan republic now before it's too late.

Yorubas give you bile for bile, hate for hate, arrogance for arrogance. That is the new attitude that the Igbos have awakened in Yorubas.

Yorubas are treasury looters while their Igbo slaves defend them as if they are still houseboys in Lagos Island. Old habits truly dies hard.

Why will my houseboy accuse me of treachery when I don't owe him any loyalty. I should be the one to voice that.

What does the Yoruba man owe the Igbo who have abandoned their homeland to survive in the West?

Even Obanikoro and FFK who once got a whole tribe crying are enjoying the support of the Igbos right now.

Saraki and Dasuki have enjoyed their own support from the typical slaves.
Even the once rebellious Ojukwu realised his folly and submitted himself to the Fulani party and he was patted on the back like a "dannyboy" and given a political lifeline.

Do I even need to talk about Azikiwe who loved to be Yoruba more than Igbo, and sided with the Nigerian Government over the Biafrans. Well atleast he woke up earlier than Ojukwu and pledged a loyalty that won't escape Ojukwu eventually.

Not one Igbo legislator at the center has even voiced support for Biafra or even raised a motion on it. I reckon the Yorubas in the legislature are intimidating them from doing the needful?

Take a walk and let us sing you a song of departure.

The question remains, who is willing to leave a rewarding life in Nigeria for hardship that had already been escaped in Biafra?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: How And Why Igbos Should Divest From Lagos To The East by hundredhunndred: 11:55am On Jul 16, 2016
omenka:

Fuuuucking them up on every thread they create. You, StOla and Hundredhunndred badt gan! gringrin

They will soon cry to the mods to ban me over nothing. I just got back yesterday just for saying firefire is divisive. Iboes will attack you but cry later that you hate them. Bunch of cry babies.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: How And Why Igbos Should Divest From Lagos To The East by hundredhunndred: 11:55am On Jul 16, 2016
StOla:

You are wicked!

Stop wasting your time with that lunatic, he will bore you with his copy and paste crap.

8 Likes

Re: How And Why Igbos Should Divest From Lagos To The East by StOla: 11:57am On Jul 16, 2016
hundredhunndred:

Stop wasting your time with that lunatic, he will bore you with his copy and paste crap.

I have already moved on to more relevant news, but not before curing his craze.

4 Likes

Re: How And Why Igbos Should Divest From Lagos To The East by 36xtr09r: 11:59am On Jul 16, 2016
StOla:
Yorubas give you bile for bile, hate for hate, arrogance for arrogance. That is the new attitude that the Igbos have awakened in Yorubas.

Yorubas are treasury looters while their Igbo slaves defend them as if they are still houseboys in Lagos Island. Old habits truly dies hard

Why will my houseboy accuse me of treachery when I don't owe him any loyalty. I should be the one to voice that.

What does the Yoruba man owe the Igbo who have abandoned their homeland to survive in the West?

Even Obanikoro and FFK who once got a whole tribe crying are enjoying the support of the Igbos right now.

Saraki and Dasuki have enjoyed their own support from the typical slaves.
Even the once rebellious Ojukwu realised his folly and submitted himself to the Fulani party and he was patted on the back like a "dannyboy" and given a political lifeline.

Do I even need to talk about Azikiwe who loved to be Yoruba more than Igbo, and sided with the Nigerian Government over the Biafrans. Well atleast he woke up earlier than Ojukwu and pledged a loyalty that won't escape Ojukwu eventually.

Not one Igbo legislator at the center has even voiced support for Biafra or even raised a motion on it. I reckon the Yorubas in the legislature are intimidating them from doing the needful?

Take a walk and let us sing you a song of departure.

The question remains, who is willing to leave a rewarding life in Nigeria for hardship that had already been escaped in Biafra?

You're still pained that you sold all your father's property to that Igbo once gala seller. It's not Igbo's fault that you cluelessly chose to squander your inheritance in Owambe parties, Alayeism, Agberoism, Omonileism, Owomidaism and other anti-social vices Yoruba youths are known for.

I had advised you to humble yourself and approach that Igbo once gala seller to learn how to make money.

Stop lazing around in your juju-infested enclave.

The Igbos quest for nationhood is strictly for hardworking achievers and goal-getters, and not for political jobbers.

The earlier Yorubas channel their negative energies towards consolidating OduaArewanistan republic the better for your survival.

Ojukwu - Ojukwu 1967

Ojukwu fought a bitter war to the end, evaded capture, returned and received a worldwide hero burial with great honours that even the Yoruba god - Awolowo wished he got in death.

Many Igbos are not pained that Ojukwu led them in that war where the backst*bbing parasites from Yorubaland gladly colluded with their Northern masters to gleefully commit genocide on Igbos and Easterners.
It has always being the Yorubas and their cotravellers who Ojukwu did not lead who are hypocritically bitter and pained of the millions of Easterners they conspired to kill and annihilate.

Ojukwu lived fighting for the liberation his people unlike Awolowo who opted to become "boy-boy" to Gowon who was young enough to be his son, and in the process, sold the Yoruba nation to the Northern oligarch. And your god Awolowo could only but end his life in a most miserable way - suicide just like in the similitude of rat poisoning! 

Awo died like a rat in my street gutter: http://247ureports.com/how-awolowo-committed-suicide-by-abdulmumini-adeku/
Awo greed finally nailed him. He died a nobody, the world never celebrated him.

1 Like

Re: How And Why Igbos Should Divest From Lagos To The East by hundredhunndred: 12:01pm On Jul 16, 2016
SuperS1Panther:

Tell that renowned demented souls that Igbos of Ezza, Izzi, Ezzamgbo and Effium stocks that are in Benue are also northerners.

Simple as ABC.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How And Why Igbos Should Divest From Lagos To The East by Living4christ(m): 12:03pm On Jul 16, 2016
StOla:

Arrogant silliness like the Igbo refugees outside their own enclave of stagnation?

I think I should go buy gala now. I could buy it in a shop of course, but why help an Igbo shop owner who has been helped off the streets already. Let me patronize one still hawking on the streets.

Hopefully, when he makes it by getting money from me in exchange for commodity, he wont boast that he brought his money to develop Lagos when it was my money that was received.

We are just looking EASTWARD nothing else.

Re: How And Why Igbos Should Divest From Lagos To The East by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jul 16, 2016
omenka:

boss,they need the pummeling to keep them sedated

9 Likes

Re: How And Why Igbos Should Divest From Lagos To The East by hundredhunndred: 12:06pm On Jul 16, 2016
StOla:

I have already moved on to more relevant news, but not before curing his craze.

The lunatic is the most useless on this forum. Copying and pasting same jargons over and over, he even have saved quotes of nairalanders, the jobless mofo need serious prayers and healings.

7 Likes

Re: How And Why Igbos Should Divest From Lagos To The East by 36xtr09r: 12:08pm On Jul 16, 2016
hundredhunndred:
They will soon cry to the mods to ban me over nothing. I just got back yesterday just for saying firefire is devisive. Iboes will attack you but cry later that you hate them. Bunch of cry babies.

[b]What kind of greedy, hypocritical liars are these Yorubas? Whenever Yoruba internet warriors become clueless as to counter the points of perceived opponents they resort to shenanigans. And even go to the extent of colluding with their inhouse, biased mod to ban the handles and many of the times hide the superior comments.

Yesterday my handles were banned outrightly, from the backdoor, about 3 times for no just cause while my comments are still standing with great acknowledgments.

I virtually sacrifice a moniker for almost every post I make here on NL to counter Yoruba campaigns of calumny against Igbos. It will be an understatement to affirm that I have sacrificed a thousand and one handles for no just cause on this public forum while many of those being operated by the loudmouthed tribalists are still standing, uninterrupted for years.

These greedy beings do all to ensure that any good comment on the front page exposing their lies and gathering unprecedented likes are hidden. This is a regular occurrence on NL.

It's only a hopeless generation of backst*bbing parasites that make a career in demonising others to ensure the continual free flow of crude oil wealth from another's backyard, lopsidedness, marginalisation, nepotism, treasury-lootings, Quota System and bloodletting in the land, and still shout the loudest, screaming 'One Nigeria' and at the same time grandstanding carelessly and senselessly that Nigeria's unity is not negotiable.[/b]

1 Like

Re: How And Why Igbos Should Divest From Lagos To The East by Firefire(m): 12:14pm On Jul 16, 2016
hundredhunndred:

They will soon cry to the mods to ban me over nothing. I just got back yesterday just for saying firefire is devisive. Iboes will attack you but cry later that you hate them. Bunch of cry babies.

shocked when was that ? Me have no time to invite mods oooo. They are simply performing their role if that is true.
Re: How And Why Igbos Should Divest From Lagos To The East by ObikeNkem: 12:16pm On Jul 16, 2016
We Igbos are cursed

7 Likes

Re: How And Why Igbos Should Divest From Lagos To The East by hundredhunndred: 12:22pm On Jul 16, 2016
Firefire:

shocked when was that ? Me have no time to invite mods oooo. They are simply performing their role if that is true.

How is being divisive translates to breaking of rules? Smh

6 Likes

Re: How And Why Igbos Should Divest From Lagos To The East by hundredhunndred: 12:23pm On Jul 16, 2016
[s]
36xtr09r:

[b]What kind of greedy, hypocritical liars are these Yorubas? Whenever Yoruba internet warriors become clueless as to counter the points of perceived opponents they resort to shenanigans. And even go to the extent of colluding with their inhouse, biased mod to ban the handles and many of the times hide the superior comments.

Yesterday my handles were banned outrightly, from the backdoor, about 3 times for no just cause while my comments are still standing with great acknowledgments.

I virtually sacrifice a moniker for almost every post I make here on NL to counter Yoruba campaigns of calumny against Igbos. It will be an understatement to affirm that I have sacrificed a thousand and one handles for no just cause on this public forum while many of those being operated by the loudmouthed tribalists are still standing, uninterrupted for years.

These greedy beings do all to ensure that any good comment on the front page exposing their lies and gathering unprecedented likes are hidden. This is a regular occurrence on NL.[/b]
[/s]

5 Likes

Re: How And Why Igbos Should Divest From Lagos To The East by 36xtr09r: 12:29pm On Jul 16, 2016
hundredhunndred:
Bays.water post:
Some of us Yorubas are traitors, I say give my people food and they will beat their parents if you want them to.

We are the major problem of Nigeria.

Bays.water post:
That's the sentiments we keep applying, us Yorubas will not attend to the log of wood in our eyes, we are busy acting like all is well with us claiming to be Nigeria's messiah. Oju yin ma to jaa, eyin Oponu gbogbo.

Bays.water post:
...Speaking of Judases, we have them in abundance in the Yoruba nation; it's more like 6 out of 12.
Re: How And Why Igbos Should Divest From Lagos To The East by StOla: 12:29pm On Jul 16, 2016
36xtr09r:

You're still pained that your sold all your father's property to that Igbo once gala seller. It's not Igbo's fault that you cluelessly chose to squander your inheritance in Owambe parties, Alayeism, Agberoism, Omonileism, Owomidaism and other anti-social vices Yoruba youths are known for.

I had advised you to humble yourself and approach that Igbo once gala seller to learn how to make money.

Stop lazing around in your juju-infested enclave.

The Igbos quest for nationhood is strictly for hardworking achievers and goal-getters, and not for political jobbers.

The earlier Yorubas channel their negative energies towards consolidating OduaArewanistan republic the better for your survival.

Ojukwu - Ojukwu 1967

Ojukwu fought a bitter war to the end, evaded capture, returned and received a worldwide hero burial with great honours that even the Yoruba god - Awolowo wished he got in death.

Many Igbos are not pained that Ojukwu led them in that war where the backst*bbing parasites from Yorubaland gladly colluded with their Northern masters to gleefully commit genocide on Igbos and Easterners.
It has always being the Yorubas and their cotravellers who Ojukwu did not lead who are hypocritically bitter and pained the millions of Easterners they conspired to kill and annihilate.

Ojukwu lived fighting for the liberation his people unlike Awolowo who opted to become "boy-boy" to Gowon who was young enough to be his son, and in the process, sold the Yoruba nation to the Northern oligarch. And your god Awolowo could only but end his life in a most miserable way - suicide just like in the similitude of rat poisoning! 

Awo died like a rat in my street gutter:http://247ureports.com/how-awolowo-committed-suicide-by-abdulmumini-adeku/
Awo greed finally nailed him. He died a nobody, the world never celebrated him.

Awolowo did not sacrifice 3 million of his own people. A commerce graduate who became Finance Minister who never borrowed a kobo even during the war. A law graduate who was a SAN. An administrator who became the de facto vice president of the country and left on his own terms. A politician who was first premier of Western region and then leader of the opposition, and became the only GCFR despite not being a president.
He died with full control of his senses and health at a ripe old age, with a victory sign to signify his triumphant life.

As for Ojukwu who sacrificed 3 million on a struggle then ran off to Ivory Coast to save his own life that was more precious than the fictitious 3 million lives.
He was dishonourably discharged from the gallant Nigerian Army as a colonel who led a rebellion. The same army he was the 2nd graduate to enlist behind a Yoruba man the year earlier who went on to become a Major General Olutoye of the Nigerian army.
He got pardoned to come resume his role as a subject of the Fulani political dynasty that had brought him so much misery. He was a mere member of the constitutional conference of military president Abacha, a mere junior officer when he was leading a rebellion and rebellious state of Biafra.
He died after being an invalid for years, unable to satisfy his wife and requiring the help of Viagra to get it up. The same wife was the young daughter of a friend and political contemporary who had enjoyed the youthful athleticism of Femi Fani Kayode who was the 3rd generation of his family educated as lawyers in England, 2 of which were at Cambridge. Some labelled him the paedophile of the East and most friends kept their young daughters away whenever he visited.
He was finally allowed to be buried by President Jonathan in Nigerian coloured flag designed by a Yoruba man.
The leader of the failed Biafra buried in the conquering colours of Nigeria.

When you serve, you will get served to.
The Yorubas have served and have been served in Nigeria. Even the minority Ijaws have served and have been served. Even Gowon from a minority tribe within the minority Berom of Jos has served and have been served.

One day I trust the Igbos will catch-up as they are wont to do.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: How And Why Igbos Should Divest From Lagos To The East by Huasamafia1: 12:38pm On Jul 16, 2016
Drug has made people rich
gwales:
You should also divest your drug dealing back to South east
Re: How And Why Igbos Should Divest From Lagos To The East by 36xtr09r: 12:38pm On Jul 16, 2016
StOla:
Awolowo did not sacrifice 3 million of his own people. A commerce graduate who became Finance Minister who never borrowed a kobo even during the war. A law graduate who was a SAN. An administrator who became the de facto vice president of the country and left on his own terms. A politician who was first premier of Western region and then leader of the opposition, and became the only GCFR despite not being a president.
He died with full control of his senses and health at a ripe old age, with a victory sign to signify his triumphant life.

As for Ojukwu who sacrificed 3 million on a struggle then ran off to Ivory Coast to save his own life that was more precious than the fictitious 3 million lives.
He was dishonourably discharged from the gallant Nigerian Army as a colonel who led a rebellion. The same army he was the 2nd graduate to enlist behind a Yoruba man the year earlier who went on to become a Major General Olutoye of the Nigerian army.
He got pardoned to come resume his role as a subject of the Fulani political dynasty that had brought him so much misery. He was a mere member of the constitutional conference of military president Abacha, a mere junior officer when he was leading a rebellion and rebellious state of Biafra.
He died after being an invalid for years, unable to satisfy his wife and requiring the help of Viagra to get it up. The same wife was the young daughter of a friend and political contemporary who had enjoyed the youthful athleticism of Femi Fani Kayode who was the 3rd generation of his family educated as lawyers in England, 2 of which were at Cambridge. Some labelled him the paedophile of the East and most friends kept their young daughters away whenever he visited.
He was finally allowed to be buried by President Jonathan in Nigerian coloured flag designed by a Yoruba man.
The leader of the failed Biafra buried in the conquering colours of Nigeria.

When you serve, you will get served to.
The Yorubas have served and have been served in Nigeria. Even the minority Ijaws have served and have been served. Even Gowan from a minority tribe within the minority Berom of Jos has served and have been served.

One day I trust the Igbos will catch-up as they are wont to do.

https://www.nairaland.com/889867/ojukwu-wished-born-igbo-femi-fani-kayode

"He (Ojukwu) stood firm when others ran, compromised and did back room deals with their oppressors. He was a great and a proud warrior."
- Femi Fani Kayode

"Dim Emeka Odumegwu Ojukwu was not an ordinary person or one of the run of the mill leaders that we often eulogise after death in Nigeria. He was much more than that. I had read and heard so much about him throughout my youth and in various history books including the bestseller written by Fredrick Forsythe, his old English public school friend and biographer, titled ”Emeka” and another book titled ”The Dogs of War” which was later converted into a Hollywood blockbuster.

Yet it was only in the late eighties and early nineties that I got to know this man intimately. It was at that time that I approached him to do us the honour of being an Honorary member of the old September Club, which was the the leading ”newbreed” political club and association of that day. Anyone that was anything in those days was a member of that great club and the day that Ojukwu came to address us and have a long discussion with us was indeed a remarkable day. It was a day of revelation and truth and a real eye-opener. We were all thrilled at his eloquence, his passion, his memory for detail and his determination to fight his corner and maintain his cause. I fell in love with him on that day as tears silently came to my eyes when he narrated the plight of the igbo in 1966,1967 and throughout the civil war. I will never forget that day. He inspired us all as he spoke and waived his big white horn (a symbol of his position and authority amongst the Igbo) which he held with such tenacity.

Yet it was in the privacy of his Villaska Lodge family home in Lagos, which was located on the then Queens Drive, Ikoyi, where he had kindly invited me for tea, that I became utterly enthralled with him. It was almost an obsession. I remember telling him that day that my only ambition in life after leaving Harrow (the famous British public school that I had had the privilage of attending) and Cambridge University was to join the army just as he had done after he left Epsom College and Oxford but that my father simply refused to allow it. I wondered how he had managed to pull it off given the fact that we came from similar backgrounds. He told me that unlike the Yoruba the Igbo were republican in nature and very independent-minded and that an Igbo father could not easily dictate to a son what his career should or should not be. For a brief moment I was overwhelmed and I wished that I had been born an Igbo. How different things would have been...
I have only the following to say. You stood firm and fought hard for your people when it mattered the most. Nothing else counts. A product of Epsom College, Oxford University and the illustrious and wealthy Ojukwu family from eastern Nigeria. The father of Biafra. A man of strength, vision and courage. What an extraordinary and noble heritage. We knew your father and your father’s father. They also made their mark. They were also great and powerful men. Yet you were the star that eclipsed all stars in the Nigerian firmament. Unlike many of those who have hail you only in death, you were man enough to stand up and say ”no more” and ”never again” when your people were faced with genocide and mass murder. During the civil war the Biafrans fought like great men and lions simply because they were led by a great man and a great lion. We shall continue the fight for liberation where you stopped. The battle has passed to the next generation."

Ojukwu remains a hero today for standing up for his people! That cannot be said about even about the Yoruba General Oladipo Diya who wept like a kid before a junior officer because he was afraid of his life....after wilfully and knowingly plotting a coup.

Till date Yorubas are so confused to ever stand for something good in life except to fish in troubled waters in search of decaying matters.

Chest-pounder, I quite understand Yoruba fears as your only hope of survival is crumbling right before you. Indeed the serpent head is severely bruised already. There's no remedy.

It has been a curse having wicked souls in the same country. Igbos, therefore, cannot afford to continue to share a country with verm1ns and vagabonds parading as One-Nigerianists. Find your brothers whom you were forcefully cut off from and leave Igbos as they are in no way related to you greedy, wicked treasury looters cum murderous parasites.
Re: How And Why Igbos Should Divest From Lagos To The East by achi4u(m): 12:43pm On Jul 16, 2016
East is already developed.
If our brothers like let them think home or die in the foreign land where their furious enemies are waiting to devour their hard earned properties.
As for me and my family, we will remain in the Eastern region and make our money.
Re: How And Why Igbos Should Divest From Lagos To The East by Sweetle(f): 1:01pm On Jul 16, 2016
omenka:

Hahaha haha.

Your attempt at consoling them is weak.

Xtrorze is crushing them to powder here.

They have no solution to him than to cry to the Mods. Lolz
Re: How And Why Igbos Should Divest From Lagos To The East by Sweetle(f): 1:03pm On Jul 16, 2016
36xtr09r you are a one man army.

Destroying the sons of soka forest since 1900.
Re: How And Why Igbos Should Divest From Lagos To The East by Sweetle(f): 1:10pm On Jul 16, 2016
Hagm0nd:
boss,they need the pummeling to keep them sedated

Face xtrorze your nemesis and stop splashing smelly black spit everywhere.

Cc omenka

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Didn’t Slump At IDP Camp — Alhassan, Minister / What A Truly Restructured Nigeria Will Look Like Economically / Southeast Proven Not To Be Landlocked... See Shocking Facts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 148
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.