Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,217 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:25 AM

Who Is The Prettiest, Hottest, Sexiest Lady On Nairaland? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Is The Prettiest, Hottest, Sexiest Lady On Nairaland? (9133 Views)

I Will Award #50,000 To The Prettiest Lady That Comments On This Thread / 5 Of The Prettiest Nigerian Girls You Are Ever Going To Find On Instagram / Chilling With The Prettiest Girl In Campus - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is The Prettiest, Hottest, Sexiest Lady On Nairaland? by Nobody: 1:40am On Jul 17, 2016
Sexytemi:

Thanks jare better person.
Are you into that league of monarch of a thing
Re: Who Is The Prettiest, Hottest, Sexiest Lady On Nairaland? by hervin(m): 2:16am On Jul 17, 2016
AngelAhnie:
Buharisbae is the name

Are you linked to my mind? shocked
Re: Who Is The Prettiest, Hottest, Sexiest Lady On Nairaland? by BlackMystery(f): 5:36am On Jul 17, 2016
greatness22:
That girl never register yet.....
Lmao!
Re: Who Is The Prettiest, Hottest, Sexiest Lady On Nairaland? by Sexytemi(f): 7:54am On Jul 17, 2016
Chepy1:

Are you into that league of monarch of a thing

Lol, league of monarchs ain't a thing, it's a family, one filled with love....whatever you've been reading online about us ain't rightembarassed
Re: Who Is The Prettiest, Hottest, Sexiest Lady On Nairaland? by omonighoblessing(f): 8:04am On Jul 17, 2016
cool
Sexytemi:

Lol, league of monarchs ain't a thing, it's a family, one filled with love....whatever you've been reading online about us ain't rightembarassed

cool
Re: Who Is The Prettiest, Hottest, Sexiest Lady On Nairaland? by Nobody: 8:20am On Jul 17, 2016
photoshoot:

Lol, ti ijesa ni ooo
Ijesa ni ere grin

Ijesha no get tribal mark ooo. Na ijebu e go be
Re: Who Is The Prettiest, Hottest, Sexiest Lady On Nairaland? by Nobody: 8:22am On Jul 17, 2016
All of una wrong.

Na Debbywills

Chaiii! Una wicked o...nobody even reason the so called Miss NL.
Re: Who Is The Prettiest, Hottest, Sexiest Lady On Nairaland? by LordScent(m): 8:26am On Jul 17, 2016
LizGray:
STFUareyouG0d and maxi112. Those ladies are breathtaking grin grin

Crazy babes
Re: Who Is The Prettiest, Hottest, Sexiest Lady On Nairaland? by LordScent(m): 8:27am On Jul 17, 2016
Freiden:
All of una wrong.

Na Debbywills

Chaiii! Una wicked o...nobody even reason the so called Miss NL.

U dey find trouble abi
Re: Who Is The Prettiest, Hottest, Sexiest Lady On Nairaland? by onstelly(f): 9:07am On Jul 17, 2016
I will go for airforce1, she is damn pretty undecided
Re: Who Is The Prettiest, Hottest, Sexiest Lady On Nairaland? by Airforce1(m): 10:04am On Jul 17, 2016
onstelly:
I will go for airforce1, she is damn pretty undecided
You are trying to be funny right grin
Re: Who Is The Prettiest, Hottest, Sexiest Lady On Nairaland? by onstelly(f): 10:07am On Jul 17, 2016
Airforce1:
You are trying to be funny right grin
Ain't you a female again, oh I see you have went under the knife again..
cheesy
Re: Who Is The Prettiest, Hottest, Sexiest Lady On Nairaland? by Airforce1(m): 10:09am On Jul 17, 2016
onstelly:

Ain't you a female again, oh I see you have went under the knife again..
cheesy
I've never claimed or pretended to be female

I don't know where you got your stale gist from
grin
Re: Who Is The Prettiest, Hottest, Sexiest Lady On Nairaland? by onstelly(f): 10:10am On Jul 17, 2016
Airforce1:

I've never claimed or pretended to be female

I don't know where you got your stale gist from
grin
I have evidence cheesy
Re: Who Is The Prettiest, Hottest, Sexiest Lady On Nairaland? by Airforce1(m): 10:19am On Jul 17, 2016
onstelly:

I have evidence cheesy
I hope you not trying to fabricate what is not because I have a reputation to protect grin
Re: Who Is The Prettiest, Hottest, Sexiest Lady On Nairaland? by ivyy(f): 10:21am On Jul 17, 2016
STFUareyouGod and max112 the "(f)" behind your monikers is quite confusing sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Is The Prettiest, Hottest, Sexiest Lady On Nairaland? by Nobody: 10:25am On Jul 17, 2016
ivyy:
STFUareyouG.od and max.112 the "(f)" behind your monikers is quite confusing sad
lol. You feeling threatened? Don't worry, we won't take your BF tongue tongue
Re: Who Is The Prettiest, Hottest, Sexiest Lady On Nairaland? by onstelly(f): 10:26am On Jul 17, 2016
Airforce1:
I hope you not trying to fabricate what is not because I have a reputation to protect grin
Do I look like that kinda person, I have reputation to protect too, so should I? tongue
Re: Who Is The Prettiest, Hottest, Sexiest Lady On Nairaland? by Airforce1(m): 10:28am On Jul 17, 2016
onstelly:

Do I look like that kinda person, I have reputation to protect too, so should I? tongue
go ahead
I'm clean
Re: Who Is The Prettiest, Hottest, Sexiest Lady On Nairaland? by onstelly(f): 11:17am On Jul 17, 2016
Airforce1:
go ahead
I'm clean
Lol oya go and sin no more grin
Have a nice day smiley
Re: Who Is The Prettiest, Hottest, Sexiest Lady On Nairaland? by Airforce1(m): 11:35am On Jul 17, 2016
onstelly:

Lol oya go and sin no more grin
Have a nice day smiley
thanks baby

Love you

With the love of God
grin
Re: Who Is The Prettiest, Hottest, Sexiest Lady On Nairaland? by onstelly(f): 11:49am On Jul 17, 2016
Airforce1:

thanks baby

Love you

With the love of God
grin

Me too kiss
Re: Who Is The Prettiest, Hottest, Sexiest Lady On Nairaland? by BIGkoboko: 11:55am On Jul 17, 2016
Temi Temi.
Re: Who Is The Prettiest, Hottest, Sexiest Lady On Nairaland? by Airforce1(m): 11:56am On Jul 17, 2016
onstelly:

Me too kiss
wish that kiss was real

Lol

Stay blessed

Thanks for your time.
Re: Who Is The Prettiest, Hottest, Sexiest Lady On Nairaland? by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jul 17, 2016
LordScent:

U dey find trouble abi

I like the smell of trouble grin
Re: Who Is The Prettiest, Hottest, Sexiest Lady On Nairaland? by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jul 17, 2016
All these childish topics. How can you possibly know all the ladies in here. mtcheew
Re: Who Is The Prettiest, Hottest, Sexiest Lady On Nairaland? by LordScent(m): 12:34pm On Jul 17, 2016
Freiden:

I like the smell of trouble grin

Ok kwantinuuu.....You will soon see what ya looking for
Re: Who Is The Prettiest, Hottest, Sexiest Lady On Nairaland? by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jul 17, 2016
Sexytemi:

Let me hold you to your words.
Re: Who Is The Prettiest, Hottest, Sexiest Lady On Nairaland? by Sexytemi(f): 1:17pm On Jul 17, 2016
Chepy1:

Let me hold you to your words

Please do, and don't listen to that imposter who was never part of our group but feels because he's copying an ex member of d group he should lie....we ain't cultist, and would never be a cult group.
Re: Who Is The Prettiest, Hottest, Sexiest Lady On Nairaland? by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jul 17, 2016
Sexytemi:

Please do, and don't listen to that imposter who was never part of our group but feels because he's copying an ex member of d group he should lie....we ain't cultist, and would never be a cult group.
Okay, Thanks
Re: Who Is The Prettiest, Hottest, Sexiest Lady On Nairaland? by Sexytemi(f): 1:22pm On Jul 17, 2016
Chepy1:

Okay, Thanks

Yea.
Re: Who Is The Prettiest, Hottest, Sexiest Lady On Nairaland? by Topestbilly(m): 2:05pm On Jul 17, 2016
ivyy wink shines like the early morning sun, not too hot nor cold, just perfect.

skarlett wink ... you know the outcome, when God created 10 people in 1min and use the same duration in creating just a person? That you!

Tallysmallz wink this one is just out of this world *speechless*

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Saw This On Facebook And Almost Fainted. / Dear Young Guys At The Age Of 22 To 28 / Write A Sad Story In 3 Words

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.