Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,829 members, 7,817,423 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:59 AM

Who Is The Prettiest, Hottest, Sexiest Lady On Nairaland? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Is The Prettiest, Hottest, Sexiest Lady On Nairaland? (9150 Views)

I Will Award #50,000 To The Prettiest Lady That Comments On This Thread / 5 Of The Prettiest Nigerian Girls You Are Ever Going To Find On Instagram / Chilling With The Prettiest Girl In Campus - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is The Prettiest, Hottest, Sexiest Lady On Nairaland? by ivyy(f): 2:11pm On Jul 17, 2016
WindUpMerchant:
All these childish topics. How can you possibly know all the ladies in here. mtcheew

Sorry tongue Happy Sunday.
Topestbilly wink

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Prettiest, Hottest, Sexiest Lady On Nairaland? by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jul 17, 2016
LordScent:

Ok kwantinuuu.....You will soon see what ya looking for

I pray oooo
Re: Who Is The Prettiest, Hottest, Sexiest Lady On Nairaland? by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jul 17, 2016
ivyy:

Topestbilly wink
lol. wish you the same. hope u were in church.
Re: Who Is The Prettiest, Hottest, Sexiest Lady On Nairaland? by dadebayo1(m): 2:33pm On Jul 17, 2016
demiladegold:
ireony....I don't know the spelling

It is Demiladegold joor.. Happy Sunday.. shocked
Re: Who Is The Prettiest, Hottest, Sexiest Lady On Nairaland? by Chelseafan1: 2:43pm On Jul 17, 2016
Ivyy wins it for me jor.
All day, everyday, her voice sef too sweet.
That girl is ehn.....make I just no loud am.
Op, check her out
www.nairaland.com/ivyy
Re: Who Is The Prettiest, Hottest, Sexiest Lady On Nairaland? by Tallysmallz(f): 2:46pm On Jul 17, 2016
Topestbilly Tanku smiley

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Prettiest, Hottest, Sexiest Lady On Nairaland? by lyntiffany(f): 3:10pm On Jul 17, 2016
7inches:

LMAO... Now i surrender d trophy
u hav cracked me up..

nawao... u be full package oo.
asin eeh everythin is 10/10
wii u mahrry mee.?.. LOL.
I will oblige you if only seun is ready to wed us online grin
Re: Who Is The Prettiest, Hottest, Sexiest Lady On Nairaland? by demiladegold(f): 3:30pm On Jul 17, 2016
dadebayo1:

It is Demiladegold joor.. Happy Sunday.. shocked
lol.... same to you
Re: Who Is The Prettiest, Hottest, Sexiest Lady On Nairaland? by dadebayo1(m): 3:52pm On Jul 17, 2016
demiladegold:

lol.... same to you
Thanks dear.
Re: Who Is The Prettiest, Hottest, Sexiest Lady On Nairaland? by 7inches: 4:30pm On Jul 17, 2016
lyntiffany:

haaa!..
oya seun where are u dont let this one pass me by o
if u dnt wana wake up 1day to see dat nairaland is a dream. LOL
Lalasticlala u are my best man(u hv no choice)

oya TIFFY BABY u may now kiss me UR GROOM. grin
lyntiffany:

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Prettiest, Hottest, Sexiest Lady On Nairaland? by unapapadeycraze: 5:28pm On Jul 17, 2016
Tallysmallz:
Topestbilly Tanku smiley

see how you are yellow like paw paw.
Re: Who Is The Prettiest, Hottest, Sexiest Lady On Nairaland? by adaksbullet: 12:20am On Jul 18, 2016
nikkypearl:

Lol
Them plenty...
Adaksbullet
Boiledcorn
Stupidgoat
Lastmumu and Airforce1 grin
whot am I did too u?
Re: Who Is The Prettiest, Hottest, Sexiest Lady On Nairaland? by lyntiffany(f): 1:27am On Jul 18, 2016
7inches:

haaa!..
oya seun where are u dont let this one pass me by o
if u dnt wana wake up 1day to see dat nairaland is a dream. LOL
Lalasticlala u are my best man(u hv no choice)

oya TIFFY BABY u may now kiss me UR GROOM. grin
Pout your mouth like the peacock's.....are you ready? Oya receive it kiss kiss kiss that's the kind Jerry ( Tom and jerry ) gives to his wife with a loud pop sound mwaaaaaaa! cheesy.... I hope that can last you for a life time?
Re: Who Is The Prettiest, Hottest, Sexiest Lady On Nairaland? by 7inches: 1:47am On Jul 18, 2016
grin
lyntiffany:
Pout your mouth like the peacock's.....are you ready? Oya receive it kiss kiss kiss that's the kind Jerry ( Tom and jerry ) gives to his wife with a loud pop sound mwaaaaaaa! cheesy.... I hope that can last you for a life time?

lmao...so u kno about dat kiss .
ok baby i receive it!!!!...
*faints*...
thanks sweedie.

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Prettiest, Hottest, Sexiest Lady On Nairaland? by Seeeeeeee: 7:30am On Jul 18, 2016
Chepy1:

Bro, no vex. I get guys wey dey work under me here, so most times na dem dey use my accounts, na wen der don finish I go fit check am den reply. but anyhow I'll call you from now till Monday if you don already send your contact
Boss i still dey wait your call, i saw your mail and responded. Thanks
Re: Who Is The Prettiest, Hottest, Sexiest Lady On Nairaland? by Nobody: 7:43am On Jul 18, 2016
Seeeeeeee:
Boss i still dey wait your call, i saw your mail and responded. Thanks
okay. I'll check my mails now.
Re: Who Is The Prettiest, Hottest, Sexiest Lady On Nairaland? by Hoyinkansolami(f): 8:41am On Jul 18, 2016
ivyy:

Topestbilly wink
Ivvy,you're still the most beautiful I've seen on nairaland so far,really beautiful

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Is The Prettiest, Hottest, Sexiest Lady On Nairaland? by ivyy(f): 8:44am On Jul 18, 2016
Hoyinkansolami:
Ivvy,you're still the most beautiful I've seen on nairaland so far,really beautiful

Thanks dear

Chealseafan1 smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Is The Prettiest, Hottest, Sexiest Lady On Nairaland? by unapapadeycraze: 12:07pm On Jul 18, 2016
Lalasticlala, front page na.
Re: Who Is The Prettiest, Hottest, Sexiest Lady On Nairaland? by unapapadeycraze: 12:10pm On Jul 18, 2016
Hoyinkansolami:

sheee you don born ni? Who are those that you call your kids on whatsapp. Abi nor be you dey your dp?
Re: Who Is The Prettiest, Hottest, Sexiest Lady On Nairaland? by Debbywills(f): 12:24pm On Jul 18, 2016
Freiden:
All of una wrong.

Na Debbywills

Chaiii! Una wicked o...nobody even reason the so called Miss NL.

angry angry...Why you always mentioning me in this kinda thread?

Mind your self o grin..

Anyways, guess you're having a good day?
Re: Who Is The Prettiest, Hottest, Sexiest Lady On Nairaland? by Hoyinkansolami(f): 2:24pm On Jul 18, 2016
unapapadeycraze:

sheee you don born ni? Who are those that you call your kids on whatsapp. Abi nor be you dey your dp?
,excuse me,are you stalking me on What's'app or what cos I don't remember chatting with you
Re: Who Is The Prettiest, Hottest, Sexiest Lady On Nairaland? by unapapadeycraze: 3:58pm On Jul 18, 2016
Hoyinkansolami:
,excuse me,are you stalking me on What's'app or what cos I don't remember chatting with you

just explain na. We nor dey fight. I'm not stalking you. I couldn't wait to see your pretty face, so i decided to check on someone else's number. Only to see you write ur kids @ur dp.
Re: Who Is The Prettiest, Hottest, Sexiest Lady On Nairaland? by unapapadeycraze: 4:02pm On Jul 18, 2016
Debbywills:

angry angry...Why you always mentioning me in this kinda thread?

Mind your self o grin..

Anyways, guess you're having a good day?

like say she nor dey happycheesy. All these like to pretend sha. If them like a guy, them nor go talk, until the guy CUM, even at dat, dem go still dey do shakara. Na wa oh.
Re: Who Is The Prettiest, Hottest, Sexiest Lady On Nairaland? by Debbywills(f): 4:04pm On Jul 18, 2016
unapapadeycraze:

like say she nor dey happycheesy. All these like to pretend sha. If them like a guy, them nor go talk, until the guy CUM, even at dat, dem go still dey do shakara. Na wa oh.

undecided undecided
Re: Who Is The Prettiest, Hottest, Sexiest Lady On Nairaland? by unapapadeycraze: 4:09pm On Jul 18, 2016
Debbywills:

undecided undecided

is that you? Wow! You are not showing us your yansh dis time?
Re: Who Is The Prettiest, Hottest, Sexiest Lady On Nairaland? by Hoyinkansolami(f): 4:17pm On Jul 18, 2016
unapapadeycraze:

just explain na. We nor dey fight. I'm not stalking you. I couldn't wait to see your pretty face, so i decided to check on someone else's number. Only to see you write ur kids @ur dp.
,ok those kids are my aunt's,that's why I call them mine
Re: Who Is The Prettiest, Hottest, Sexiest Lady On Nairaland? by unapapadeycraze: 4:20pm On Jul 18, 2016
Hoyinkansolami:
,ok those kids are my aunt's,that's why I call them mine

i think say one guy don knack youcheesy. You look good. Why you nor dey plait your hair?
Re: Who Is The Prettiest, Hottest, Sexiest Lady On Nairaland? by bilo1(m): 4:22pm On Jul 18, 2016
Cutesexy1 is the most beautiful,cute,stunning,attractive,charming,elegant,comely,hot,astonishing,pretty,and sexiest on nairaland,ever!
Re: Who Is The Prettiest, Hottest, Sexiest Lady On Nairaland? by Hoyinkansolami(f): 4:34pm On Jul 18, 2016
unapapadeycraze:

i think say one guy don knack youcheesy. You look good. Why you nor dey plait your hair?
,looool.no o,and I just don't feel like plaiting it.
Re: Who Is The Prettiest, Hottest, Sexiest Lady On Nairaland? by Debbywills(f): 6:11pm On Jul 18, 2016
unapapadeycraze:

is that you? Wow! You are not showing us your yansh dis time?

Re: Who Is The Prettiest, Hottest, Sexiest Lady On Nairaland? by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jul 18, 2016
Laveda:
Oliviaarims

She's really cute.

Then skarlett, I love her body.. Hot!

Lol. Thanks@Laveda. Don't mind unapapadeycraze.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Picture: Who Looks More Sexy Between These 2? / Wish 5 Romancelander A Happy New Month/happy Independence / Why Do African Men Fall In Love So Quickly ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.