Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,801 members, 7,817,316 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

She Slept In The Kitchen And Won My Heart - Chukwuba Chiluba - Literature (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / She Slept In The Kitchen And Won My Heart - Chukwuba Chiluba (83511 Views)

Please Break My Heart (romance Thriller) / Stole My Heart / Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Slept In The Kitchen And Won My Heart - Chukwuba Chiluba by brandchambers: 11:04pm On Jul 19, 2016
And what is he feeling like...............a conqueror?

1 Like

Re: She Slept In The Kitchen And Won My Heart - Chukwuba Chiluba by Respect55(m): 11:06pm On Jul 19, 2016
greatgod2012:
True son of his father!!!

You mean you allowed the woman you claim you love so much, who passed your "character and cooking/home management" tests excellently to sleep on bare ground in your kitchen for good one week because you're testing testing What a love What a lover How many tests did she conduct for you and how many did you pass excellently like her, abi na only woman dey inside marriage ni. Women don suffer!

MAY MY DAUGHTER NEVER MEET YOUR TYPE OF LOVER IN JESUS NAME. Amen.

MAY MY SONS NEVER SUBJECT HIS FELLOW HUMAN BEING TO THIS TYPE OF RIDICULOUS TESTS AND ALSO NOT BE YOUR TYPE OF LOVER IN JESUS NAME. Amen.

Hian.........nothing wey person no go read for here.
How e dey do u?? U wan make d girl give am test abi? Na she wan marry am abi na d oda way round? Go set test for ur future husband na n come back to Nairaland to lament later. God forbid sha.

A wise man observes a woman he wants to marry. He might not get a perfect result but in most cases, the probability of been on a safer side is higher.

I just made common sense

1 Like

Re: She Slept In The Kitchen And Won My Heart - Chukwuba Chiluba by Kelvic4real(m): 11:06pm On Jul 19, 2016
Thank God for you. Meanwhile, how is the going?
Re: She Slept In The Kitchen And Won My Heart - Chukwuba Chiluba by banmee(m): 11:09pm On Jul 19, 2016
Checked86:
Where was the guy sleeping when Philo was sleeping in the kitchen? I pity people's opinions about women. Some think that girls are slaves that you need to test their loyalty before buying. It is good to find a girl that will be loyal to you but why subject her to such cruelty just to prove a point? We, men always think that once we have gotten the money and can provide for the girl,then you are qualified to marry any girl, both virgin and 'unvirgin'. Very bad!

It's the Nigerian way. I dare say, some Nigerian women deserve whatever perception men in Nigeria have of them. On another thread, a lot of them are in support of Dino threatening to rape Tinubu's wife. It's all about the mentality. And Nigeria's is worse than that of a dog.

3 Likes

Re: She Slept In The Kitchen And Won My Heart - Chukwuba Chiluba by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jul 19, 2016
Aw. What a sweet story. I commend the story really.

I don't know why this story is getting too much negative comment. I think I'm just way too innocent- cause I just really liked this guy's approach in seeking a partner. Jesus was tested and he was the son of God. We go thru tests all the time in life (spiritual tests, academic or vocational tests), why not a life partner?

Marriage is entered selflessly. You go in with the mindset to "serve" first and foremost. And, that's the "purest" form of love -

In reality though, I think we all should be putting our life partners to "test". Choosing a mate for life and of holy matrimony should not be threaded lightly. It is not what you call it that matters, it's your intention.

I cannot speak of this guys intention or motives, it is clear that he was doing his due deligience. It wasn't just about ass, boobs and external other features.

We can't pass judgement about what kind of husband this guy will be based on this story. He may have being in anguish the entire time she was sleeping on the floor or yelling at her or gave her insufficient money. We can't pass what kind of wife or woman she is or will be either. I hope she had her own "tests" for the guy too. I am sure she already knew anyway, and it was the guys' time to find out on his own "tests".

Anyway, two thumps up. Good story. I hope the couple are still going on strong and happy in their union.

4 Likes

Re: She Slept In The Kitchen And Won My Heart - Chukwuba Chiluba by tclimax(m): 11:15pm On Jul 19, 2016
His word are like

Re: She Slept In The Kitchen And Won My Heart - Chukwuba Chiluba by fuckYouSeun(m): 11:17pm On Jul 19, 2016
correct werey guy... e never jamb confirm karashika before

1 Like

Re: She Slept In The Kitchen And Won My Heart - Chukwuba Chiluba by Chukzyfcb(m): 11:18pm On Jul 19, 2016
fison:
INVEST IN IBEJU-LEKKI
Are you looking for investment opportunity or Buy and Build, call us today and you would never regret it.

Properties on this axis skyrocket like nothing you've ever seen.

We currently have over 7 awesome ESTATE schemes that are on sales on the location, with prices ranging from:
N600k- KINGSTON GARDEN 2
N700k- KINGSTON GARDEN 1
N1.2m- CITY POINT GARDEN
N2m- CHERRYWOOD GARDEN
N3m- ROCKVILLE GARDEN
N3.5m- PEN HOME PARK ESTATE
N3m- SANDFIELD COURT
N2.5m - PARADISE GARDEN and
N2.5m - UPTOWN COURT outrightly,
and installment plans are also available.

Free Inspection, No Agency & Agreement Fee, No form purchase fee.

BLEVIC GARDEN ESTATE is an Amazing Masterpiece in IbEJU LEKKI, 3 minutes away from La Capagne Tropica Beach Resort.

OUTRIGHT
₦700,000 for 600 sqm (Full plot)

NEIGHBORHOOD
. Lekki deep Sea Port
. Lekki Free Trade Zone
. La Champagne Tropica Beach Resort
. Eko Tourist Beach Resort
. Dangote Oil Refinery
. Dangote Private Sea port

TITLE
. Lagos State Approved Survey
. Approved Layout
. Excision File Number KL 10533

Free Inspection Mondays to Saturdays by 9am and on Sundays from 2pm.
You can come with your lawyer for the inspection

This region is appreciate faster than any region in Nigeria.

For more information and free inspection, mon to sat, CALL OR WHATSAPP ADE ON: 07035367020 or E-mail: estate863@gmail.com
One company developing about 6 estates. This is problem with you guys. 20yrs from today, your company will still not deliver upto 60% of its promises. Why can't they focus on one or two, build it to an optimum level before looking for another place to develop. Na wa for una

4 Likes

Re: She Slept In The Kitchen And Won My Heart - Chukwuba Chiluba by Okeytus(m): 11:18pm On Jul 19, 2016
your last statement "nt a virgin" accounts for her success in most tests because she has a dark past.
Re: She Slept In The Kitchen And Won My Heart - Chukwuba Chiluba by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jul 19, 2016
This has to be some kind of joke really !

2 Likes

Re: She Slept In The Kitchen And Won My Heart - Chukwuba Chiluba by Naikkie(f): 11:21pm On Jul 19, 2016
Patriarchal system at work. Mwetchew.... test of being able to dominate..I pity all the guys wey dey think like this. A perfect example of how you want your daughter to be..docile .

Fornication remains a no no.. but abeg women please say no to humiliation.

2 Likes

Re: She Slept In The Kitchen And Won My Heart - Chukwuba Chiluba by pelij18(m): 11:27pm On Jul 19, 2016
Omotayor123:
Oh my Gosh shocked!!!
The final test is ridiculous. You asked her to move into Your house And she complied shocked she then went ahead to sleep in the kitchen. So you think she is a Wife Material....

Pretence of Life!!! Bro. Sorry But Your mumu no get Part 2. undecided

She go soon show you her real face!
That sarcasm can possibly be addressed as emmanuelism.
Re: She Slept In The Kitchen And Won My Heart - Chukwuba Chiluba by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jul 19, 2016
Mtcsheeeewwwwww.. you are sitting on a very long thing

1 Like

Re: She Slept In The Kitchen And Won My Heart - Chukwuba Chiluba by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jul 19, 2016
This OP is a mofo

1 Like

Re: She Slept In The Kitchen And Won My Heart - Chukwuba Chiluba by Godwin616: 11:32pm On Jul 19, 2016
At the end of the day did you meet her as a virgin? NO! That means you have been scammed. All the tests na pure waste of time. Be a man and think outside the box. You can as well download an app on your adroid phone that will recomend a suitable wife for you.
Re: She Slept In The Kitchen And Won My Heart - Chukwuba Chiluba by dreezybines: 11:33pm On Jul 19, 2016
Nice write up...The word fornication test got me lol

1 Like

Re: She Slept In The Kitchen And Won My Heart - Chukwuba Chiluba by VictorRomanov: 11:41pm On Jul 19, 2016
Omotayor123:
Oh my Gosh shocked!!!
The final test is ridiculous. You asked her to move into Your house And she complied shocked she then went ahead to sleep in the kitchen. So you think she is a Wife Material....

Why would she pretend for a man who stays in a one room apartment? If na duplex now, I for talk.

While I do not agree with all his so called test (cos circumstances can bring out a part of us we never knew existed), I can only say ur comments just shows one thing: bad belle grin
Re: She Slept In The Kitchen And Won My Heart - Chukwuba Chiluba by coolviv: 11:41pm On Jul 19, 2016
Wow....SMH....

There are so many things wrong with the mind of the person telling this story on so many different levels. Your father naked ur mother in front of her grown up children...ABOMINATION!!! He now beat her up, a whole manly op could not even save or defend her. She kept quiet and accepted the abuse, instead of wondering about her mental state...op is busy admiring her endurance...in fact I no talk again...

If not that I try to respect my elders, I for say make thunder fire op ooo, im papa and the brain wey all of dem get.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Slept In The Kitchen And Won My Heart - Chukwuba Chiluba by Igwe2(m): 11:42pm On Jul 19, 2016
To me you sound like a fool and unwise. First, do you think women can nt endure the temporary pains of courtship to win the heart of their man for them to be call wife material? even your so call test are even childlish . who can nt pass them,even a prostitute can do better.

3 Likes

Re: She Slept In The Kitchen And Won My Heart - Chukwuba Chiluba by laikas: 11:42pm On Jul 19, 2016
Omotayor123:
Oh my Gosh shocked!!!

as in ehn..... mumu100

1 Like

Re: She Slept In The Kitchen And Won My Heart - Chukwuba Chiluba by VictorRomanov: 11:44pm On Jul 19, 2016
Godwin616:
At the end of the day did you meet her as a virgin? NO! That means you have been scammed. All the tests na pure waste of time. Be a man and think outside the box. You can as well download an app on your adroid phone that will recomend a suitable wife for you.

Is marriage all about virginity? How long does virginity last in a marriage? U ve not heard of virgins who have carried out all types of sexual activities barring virginal penetration? U go marry that one happy say u don see decent girl.

4 Likes

Re: She Slept In The Kitchen And Won My Heart - Chukwuba Chiluba by afanide: 11:44pm On Jul 19, 2016
such are hard to come by
Re: She Slept In The Kitchen And Won My Heart - Chukwuba Chiluba by laikas: 11:44pm On Jul 19, 2016
Godmother:

As in ehn! I wish I could see the part two of this story. This lady is obviously pretending and will soo show this guy
if only ehm go come bck to tell us the prt 2

1 Like

Re: She Slept In The Kitchen And Won My Heart - Chukwuba Chiluba by Trendishine: 11:48pm On Jul 19, 2016
Omotayor123:
Oh my Gosh shocked!!!

d guy mumu no get sorry..

1 Like

Re: She Slept In The Kitchen And Won My Heart - Chukwuba Chiluba by SilvanusII(m): 11:48pm On Jul 19, 2016
Yeye dey smell. He dey do test upandan. Nonsense. All the Men of Faith I read about in the bible asked God for signs. Mumu!!!
You didn't get a wife. You got a doormat. Sad to say, his mum was just being an African woman. A dehumanized being who taught her male children to disrespect and dehumanize women. Radarada

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Slept In The Kitchen And Won My Heart - Chukwuba Chiluba by Trendishine: 11:49pm On Jul 19, 2016
Omotayor123:
Oh my Gosh shocked!!!

d guy mumu no get sorry...
Re: She Slept In The Kitchen And Won My Heart - Chukwuba Chiluba by laikas: 11:51pm On Jul 19, 2016
MrMcJay:
Ogbanje dey do promo and my guyman don buy market.

Don't worry. Her test for you is coming after marriage. Touch her like your father and she'll use better slap to reset your destiny. She'll slap you so hard that your Dad would shout in the village.

abeg no kil me wit laugh o. no be smal ogbange ehm meet,

1 Like

Re: She Slept In The Kitchen And Won My Heart - Chukwuba Chiluba by ngmgeek(m): 11:51pm On Jul 19, 2016
I wasted time reading everything. Years later, we will read where she tied a rope on your neck.

..... walking you like a dog. A jew man will always be a jew man cheesy

1 Like

Re: She Slept In The Kitchen And Won My Heart - Chukwuba Chiluba by elampiro(m): 11:51pm On Jul 19, 2016
Girls are angry that one guy out of a billion decided to test a girl. Whereas girls test every man that comes their way if he is stingy. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: She Slept In The Kitchen And Won My Heart - Chukwuba Chiluba by ikp120(m): 11:52pm On Jul 19, 2016
MrMcJay:
Ogbanje dey do promo and my guyman don buy market.

Don't worry. Her test for you is coming after marriage. Touch her like your father and she'll use better slap to reset your destiny. She'll slap you so hard that your Dad would shout in the village.

Hahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahabäabahababahahaba Hahahahahahahahahahahahhahahaha Hahahahahahahahaha
Re: She Slept In The Kitchen And Won My Heart - Chukwuba Chiluba by fison(m): 11:56pm On Jul 19, 2016
One company developing about 6 estates. This is problem with you guys. 20yrs from today, your company will still not deliver upto 60% of its promises. Why can't they focus on one or two, build it to an optimum level before looking for another place to develop. Na wa for una

There are four companies handling it but I partner with them all. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Diary Of A Heartbroken Hustler / How 2go Relationship Landed Me In Psychiatric Home ( Short Story) - Classcaptain / Chimamanda Adichie & Husband Ivara Esege (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.