Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,207 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

BBC Mocks Buhari's Ear Infection With A Sarcastic Question, Nigerians Blast(pic) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BBC Mocks Buhari's Ear Infection With A Sarcastic Question, Nigerians Blast(pic) (68640 Views)

Omoyele Sowore Mocks Buhari & His Cabal. See Reactions / BBC Mocks Buhari:''why Travel Abroad For Treatment"(photo) / PDP Mocks Buhari's One-Year In Office With Cartoon Images (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBC Mocks Buhari's Ear Infection With A Sarcastic Question, Nigerians Blast(pic) by Saintp(m): 9:07am On Jul 17, 2016
This is what you get when you offer yourself cheaply to be insulted. You don't have to blame BBC, if our stupid leaders had any sense of shame, this kind of question wouldn't have arisen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBC Mocks Buhari's Ear Infection With A Sarcastic Question, Nigerians Blast(pic) by Origin(f): 9:09am On Jul 17, 2016
BBC should talk about BREXIT, Its loss of a prime minister. The UK's role in the IRAQI war, UK's racial issues. The UK's refusal to return Nigeria's stolen money.

AND LEAVE BUHARI'S EAR FOR US.

A Lantern will not see its own bottom.
Re: BBC Mocks Buhari's Ear Infection With A Sarcastic Question, Nigerians Blast(pic) by exlinkleads(f): 9:09am On Jul 17, 2016
But come to think of it, i could say BBC should go to hell with their sarcasm but on the other hand, i think they are doing what is called "constructive and professional criticism". I mean if they don't do it for us, who will?

Not NTA or AIT or TVC or Channels Tv because if they say anything, they will be dragged to the custody of either EFCC or DSS and our stup.id judicial system will not grant them bail.

BBC i commend you guys jare, ...

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBC Mocks Buhari's Ear Infection With A Sarcastic Question, Nigerians Blast(pic) by daprince098(m): 9:10am On Jul 17, 2016
Fedayeen02:
I didn't see any Nigerians there rather some fulani herdsmen and their otimpku.

Nonsense

Se dos fulani no be Nigerians ni abi which country dem belong. You are the type that tell people "in an accident, only 3people died and 1 fulani" grin grin grin
Re: BBC Mocks Buhari's Ear Infection With A Sarcastic Question, Nigerians Blast(pic) by unite4real: 9:14am On Jul 17, 2016
knightsTempler:
Buhari has squandered Nigeria's resources through mass corruption

For your information: Buhari's 1 Year + In Office.

Buhari was handed over:
- $30billion in our Foreign Reserves,
- $2.5billion Sovereign Wealth Fund,
- $1.4billion in the ECA,
- $4.65b back taxes from NLNG.
- Buhari met an approved budget of N4.5trillion

Buhari received within a year:
- $2.7billion collected by Inland Revenue in his first 8 months.
- $2.1billion world bank loan.
- $850million Grants from UK, USA and Europe.
- Excluding crude oil sales, Joint Venture profits, Royalties, Income from Customs, NIMMSA, NPA, NACHO ......
- 3trilion on STA

More than a year has passed:
1] Not a kilometer of road constructed,
2] Not a watt of Electricity generated,
3] Not a Ward added to any Hospital in Nigeria.
4] Not a job space created, except the CBN job he shared with his cronies.
5] Not a grain of corn or tomato seed was provided to farmers. [Fertilizer subsidy taken away and handed back to ex-military men]
6] 41 foreign companies mostly in service industry have left Nigeria
7] 4.3 Million jobs lost in 10months - National Bureau of Statistics.
8] Food scarcity last experienced in Nigeria between 1983 to 1985 returned back.
9] War on Corruption turned into war against his perceived enemies. Convictions by EFCC were cases meticulously started by previous govt(s). Buhari wins cases only on the pages of Newspapers.
10] Nigeria dropped from No.1 Investment destination in Africa to No.27 before South Sudan.
11] African Biggest economy shrink from a GDP of about 7% to -0.36%, the fastest decline in the world since record began.
12] No.3 fastest growing economy in the world to No.83 in 365days.

Fund collected from looters: Who knows the total?

By Hansome Hanson

You should have added that there is no more oxygen in Nigeria for people to breathe. Mtcheeeeew. I thought you would even make sense by balancing your report
Re: BBC Mocks Buhari's Ear Infection With A Sarcastic Question, Nigerians Blast(pic) by Missonas(f): 9:14am On Jul 17, 2016
Na question nah shu
Re: BBC Mocks Buhari's Ear Infection With A Sarcastic Question, Nigerians Blast(pic) by rukis360(m): 9:19am On Jul 17, 2016
sixtuschimere:
BBC earlier threw a shade on President Buhari by asking a sarcastic question about his recent ear infection/travel to UK for treatment.Nigerians did not find this funny.Many of them stormed BBC page in defence of President Buhari

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/07/nigerians-blast-bbc-for-mocking.html
this is why d whites hav beta reasonin and command of d english language,at least dy were careful nt to mention specific names,knowin fully well som black jobless ppl wil jump and start uttering gibberish....smh for nigeria

1 Like

Re: BBC Mocks Buhari's Ear Infection With A Sarcastic Question, Nigerians Blast(pic) by plendil: 9:19am On Jul 17, 2016
naijaking1:

I hear you. Worse still are his paid or blind followers who see nothing wrong with whatever this old hypocrite does in Nigeria.
BTW, where was everybody when Buhari and the other northern politicians used the same BBC Hausa service to go after GEJ just about on a daily basis

Just as you and your like see no evil in GEJ.

Truth is, like salam8528 brilliantly surmised below, there is really NO difference between PMB and GEJ supporters. Its all about blind, zombie-like, sycophantic, clannish support for your respective idols - PMB and GEJ.

Despite how our APC and PDP supporters like to make it seem like they are any "different" from each other, they actually share LOTS of similarities. Let's point them out, shall we? 

1) Their comments are often half thought: The minute a thread that has Buhari, APC or PDP in it's title created, many of their supporters rush in to either "book space" or drop some irrelevant comment that has NOTHING to do with the topic. Even if the op is trying to make some sense or trying to point out the incompetence of our leaders, they will rush to defend or abuse the op instead of the topic. The result of this is unnecessary bantering that leads nowhere and whatever message was trying to be delivered never gets addressed.

2) They all support and defend corruption and corrupt leaders: This is the most interesting part of it all. Despite the fact that PDP basically shared all of Nigeria's funds among themselves, were unable to put adequate infrastructure in place, have members who have been "accused" of several crimes etc you will still find several people supporting and even hoping of voting them back into power if given the chance.
Re: BBC Mocks Buhari's Ear Infection With A Sarcastic Question, Nigerians Blast(pic) by sleekpro(m): 9:21am On Jul 17, 2016
Fedayeen02:

Nonsense

Those reacting on that BBC page, and not real Nigerians.

The real Nigerians are here in NL,
Re: BBC Mocks Buhari's Ear Infection With A Sarcastic Question, Nigerians Blast(pic) by ttmacoy: 9:22am On Jul 17, 2016
Really?

It's ok that whenever Buhari wants to address Nigerians he only speaks to foreign media, but when foreign media criticise him with the truth, they should sit in one place. Ok.

sixtuschimere:
BBC shld go and sit down one place

1 Like

Re: BBC Mocks Buhari's Ear Infection With A Sarcastic Question, Nigerians Blast(pic) by VajanahDischaj(f): 9:24am On Jul 17, 2016
in what way have they mocked buhari?you dey reason with ya totohead abi?
Re: BBC Mocks Buhari's Ear Infection With A Sarcastic Question, Nigerians Blast(pic) by plendil: 9:27am On Jul 17, 2016
BTW there's absolutely nothing wrong with the question posed by BBC. Those making noise there should kindly STFU.

Yes, I voted and supported him the last election, but to describe him as an unmitigated disappointment so far will be the understatement of the century. sad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBC Mocks Buhari's Ear Infection With A Sarcastic Question, Nigerians Blast(pic) by Brightgem(f): 9:28am On Jul 17, 2016
OZAOEKPE:
i can never blast BBC, i will bless them if they continue......

i lay a curse on buhari today
and who ur curse help or harm! where the mouth wey u dey use curse, ur curse is a misplaced curse! That will miss road and come back to you, those who liked your comment and those shared.

1 Like

Re: BBC Mocks Buhari's Ear Infection With A Sarcastic Question, Nigerians Blast(pic) by GANJAFARMER: 9:30am On Jul 17, 2016
Fedayeen02:

Nonsense
Lol, aren't they the 95% again ? In their screwed up mind they're the Nigerians.

Yeye dey smell .
Lmao @ otimkpu. grin
Re: BBC Mocks Buhari's Ear Infection With A Sarcastic Question, Nigerians Blast(pic) by cupidhero(m): 9:35am On Jul 17, 2016
Nigerians are truely blind. No wonder we all voted for a super m0ron as President. There is a reason why that handle is called "BBCAfrica" and not BBC. Telling BBCAfrica to go and enlighten Brexiteers and the English populace about the dangers of leaving the EU is plain stupidity.

3 Likes

Re: BBC Mocks Buhari's Ear Infection With A Sarcastic Question, Nigerians Blast(pic) by seguno2: 9:36am On Jul 17, 2016
ideology:
See what Nigeria has turned to, 3days ago CNN mocked us, now BBC lol

That is what happens when you have a person whose name means Badluck in English running the nation.
Re: BBC Mocks Buhari's Ear Infection With A Sarcastic Question, Nigerians Blast(pic) by Emyogalanya: 9:37am On Jul 17, 2016
Is it not the same whitemen that termed one of our president ineffectual buffoon and we celebrated them. And when they call us fantastically corrupt. We fight them now this. They said African president not nigerian president. And what's special about buhari is he above criticism. Let him ban bbc from airing now lets see

2 Likes

Re: BBC Mocks Buhari's Ear Infection With A Sarcastic Question, Nigerians Blast(pic) by Angrymode: 9:41am On Jul 17, 2016
He should be treated in Daura.

1 Like

Re: BBC Mocks Buhari's Ear Infection With A Sarcastic Question, Nigerians Blast(pic) by ebenholer(m): 9:43am On Jul 17, 2016
This is an insinuation and does not deserve rude responses from Nigeria as president's name was not in particular mentioned.

1 Like

Re: BBC Mocks Buhari's Ear Infection With A Sarcastic Question, Nigerians Blast(pic) by mickeymimi: 9:47am On Jul 17, 2016
BBC did not mention Nigeria.... It is a GOOD question to African leaders......I would also like them to answer the question...

why cant they fix our hospitals or build more ...look at the state of our general hospitals ......private hospitals are so expensive........most poor people cant even afford to go to clinics for proper diagnosis of their illness.......they have to use herbal remedies.....pregnant women with complication risk giving birth at at traditional herbalist shops....lack of hospital beds ...no equipments.....no hospital supplies for people with serious medical conditions.

Our bad leaders prefer to travel abroad for minor ailments or injuries , they do not trust or afraid to use the best hospitals we have in the country despite the fact that we lot of good doctors and surgeons in Nigeria and they budgeted N3.8 billion for the State House Clinic .

2016 Budget: Buhari to spend more on State House Clinic than on all federal teaching hospitals......but refused to be treated there for ear infection.
http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/197827-2016-budget-buhari-to-spend-more-on-state-house-clinic-than-on-all-federal-teaching-hospitals.html

I voted for Buhari for change but don't like the idea of him travelling abroad just to treat ear infection.... undecided

no sure who foot those bills sha ...him or tax payers.

so sad most of our skilled doctors are leaving the country everyday for greener pastures.

2 Likes

Re: BBC Mocks Buhari's Ear Infection With A Sarcastic Question, Nigerians Blast(pic) by Strongfaze(m): 9:55am On Jul 17, 2016
cjrane:
[size=15pt]Buhari is the WORST Hypocrite in human history.

He openly said no more foreign medical trips; But he embarks on foreign medical trips.

He advised Nigerians to educate their kids at home, yet all his children are in London schools.

He shouts Kworruption every day and says he is no respecter of person when they are suspected to have stolesn, Yet, it is ONLY his political opponents that he uses "fighting corruption" to incarcerate and harrass. Burutai et. al are all enjoying their loot in Dubai.

I have lost every ounce of respect i had for Buhari. He is a disgusting HYPOCRITE!
[/size]

only the gullible people like you will like what you just posted.
The FG said medical tourism will stop by 2017 so get your facts straight before you type.
His children are in foreign schools so what's your business with that?
Did he take them there when he won the elections?
#DON'T CONFUSE YOURSELF AND OTHERS.#

1 Like

Re: BBC Mocks Buhari's Ear Infection With A Sarcastic Question, Nigerians Blast(pic) by mickeymimi: 10:00am On Jul 17, 2016
plendil:
BTW there's absolutely nothing wrong with the question posed by BBC. Those making noise there should kindly STFU.

Yes, I voted and supported him the last election, but to describe him as an unmitigated disappointment so far will be the understatement of the century. sad

You are right o. I voted for him too

after all the criticism .....is not a wake up call for them to fix our hospitals .........trust me they will still go back there for more treatments....our leaders have no shame at all. I pity Nigerians supporting them.

they make one rule for the masses and another for themselves.
Re: BBC Mocks Buhari's Ear Infection With A Sarcastic Question, Nigerians Blast(pic) by AMI3(m): 10:03am On Jul 17, 2016
I believe this mockery will reset our leaders thinking faculty. If this mockery keep on someday Africa will be great continent.
Re: BBC Mocks Buhari's Ear Infection With A Sarcastic Question, Nigerians Blast(pic) by AMI3(m): 10:07am On Jul 17, 2016
Strongfaze:

only the gullible people like you will like what you just posted.
The FG said medical tourism will stop by 2017 so get your facts straight before you type.
His children are in foreign schools so what's your business with that?
Did he take them there when he won the elections?
#DON'T CONFUSE YOURSELF AND OTHERS.#
I hope they are not still deceiving you because 2017 is not far from here.

2 Likes

Re: BBC Mocks Buhari's Ear Infection With A Sarcastic Question, Nigerians Blast(pic) by OROSUNBOLB(m): 10:18am On Jul 17, 2016
Buhari's hypocrisy is being exposed for the whole world to see. A man whose political popularity is nose-diving consistently. A tribal and ethnic champion who sees nothing good in other parts of the country except the poverty stricken and largely illiterate North. A man whose only motive for power is to ensure continuity of fulani political hegemony over the rest of the country.

There is massive hunger and hyper inflation in the country the wicked fulani man is not concerned about all these. He is preoccupied with useless and one sided anti- corruption fight that is not having any positive effect on welfare of the people. You will be shown the way out just like your predecessor.; you are both not fit to govern Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: BBC Mocks Buhari's Ear Infection With A Sarcastic Question, Nigerians Blast(pic) by endove(f): 10:21am On Jul 17, 2016
Buy made in naija to strengthens our currency yet his children are not studying in Nigeria.. Common ear infection, he could not go to aso rock clinic to take care of it.. Sai baba

2 Likes

Re: BBC Mocks Buhari's Ear Infection With A Sarcastic Question, Nigerians Blast(pic) by Macgabe(m): 10:27am On Jul 17, 2016
Femiwilli:
BUHARI SHOULD REFUND ALL THE MONEY SPENT ON THE STATE CLINIC
Whats the use of spending so much and yet still going abroad for treatment

I don't know why people are criticizing BBC. Even if the question is directed to Buhari, do they lie? We cant seems to face the fact and ask this kind of question but somebody somewhere is doing it for us and all we could do is condemn the person all in the name of patriotism. As great and heroic as Nelson Mandela is, He never for one day treated outside South Africa but here in Nigeria, any slight headache, our leaders will fly abroad for treatment. Please tell me, with leaders of such mentality, how will our health sector improve? ONLY TIME WILL TELL!!!

2 Likes

Re: BBC Mocks Buhari's Ear Infection With A Sarcastic Question, Nigerians Blast(pic) by DonBrany(m): 10:28am On Jul 17, 2016
NIGERIA IS IN A SERIOUS PROBLEM, ONLY GOD WILL DELIVER US FROM BUHARI HAND
sixtuschimere:
BBC shld go and sit down one place

1 Like

Re: BBC Mocks Buhari's Ear Infection With A Sarcastic Question, Nigerians Blast(pic) by Macgabe(m): 10:30am On Jul 17, 2016
AMI3:
I believe this mockery will reset our leaders thinking faculty. If this mockery keep on someday Africa will be great continent.
my brother, it will not reset any of their thinking faculty(if they have one) ooo. They have developed thick skin that shame is no longer in their dictionary. even if you sing it to them everyday, it still will not make any difference. They are unreasonable beings.

2 Likes

Re: BBC Mocks Buhari's Ear Infection With A Sarcastic Question, Nigerians Blast(pic) by AMI3(m): 10:53am On Jul 17, 2016
Macgabe:

my brother, it will not reset any of their thinking faculty(if they have one) ooo. They have developed thick skin that shame is no longer in their dictionary. even if you sing it to them everyday, it still will not make any difference. They are unreasonable beings.
How i wish we the youth can look beyond these old men that does not care about our well beings and make a wise choice come 2019 all of them have fail us. It is we that feel the pains. Honestly, the mockery is on us the youth not them the old men because they have sold their face to the devil what are they to be ashamed of again, that is why they don't care at all.

1 Like

Re: BBC Mocks Buhari's Ear Infection With A Sarcastic Question, Nigerians Blast(pic) by DonCortino: 11:08am On Jul 17, 2016
Fedayeen02:

Nonsense
Don't mind them! When GEJ was called ineffectual buffoon by a foreign magazine they dined n wined on it.
Re: BBC Mocks Buhari's Ear Infection With A Sarcastic Question, Nigerians Blast(pic) by ojialo(m): 11:12am On Jul 17, 2016
grin
Fedayeen02:

Nonsense

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Igboho: Crowd At Yoruba Nation Rally In Ekiti (Pictures) / Obasanjo Prostrates Before The Agura Of Gbágùrá (Photo) / President Buhari Wears Igbo, Yoruba & Hausa Attires As He Accepts APC Ticket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.