Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,126 members, 7,818,377 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

BBC Mocks Buhari's Ear Infection With A Sarcastic Question, Nigerians Blast(pic) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BBC Mocks Buhari's Ear Infection With A Sarcastic Question, Nigerians Blast(pic) (68641 Views)

Omoyele Sowore Mocks Buhari & His Cabal. See Reactions / BBC Mocks Buhari:''why Travel Abroad For Treatment"(photo) / PDP Mocks Buhari's One-Year In Office With Cartoon Images (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBC Mocks Buhari's Ear Infection With A Sarcastic Question, Nigerians Blast(pic) by jabojafa(m): 5:30pm On Jul 17, 2016
todayboy:

Check social study textbook is there
i been done sell my own to akara sell so i nor get text book again.
Re: BBC Mocks Buhari's Ear Infection With A Sarcastic Question, Nigerians Blast(pic) by wildikeman(m): 6:36pm On Jul 17, 2016
Are there no doctors in Nigeria to. Treat this infection... Got what he deserved
Re: BBC Mocks Buhari's Ear Infection With A Sarcastic Question, Nigerians Blast(pic) by nkemjacob2(m): 6:38pm On Jul 17, 2016
Bbc is right..... Buhari mocked himself.....
Re: BBC Mocks Buhari's Ear Infection With A Sarcastic Question, Nigerians Blast(pic) by Ready4watever: 7:00pm On Jul 17, 2016
I also did not see any Nigerian on the post,all I see is Fulani herdsmn and their sponsors
Some bigoted fools will begin to push their luck,but do not push it too fast least you fall
Re: BBC Mocks Buhari's Ear Infection With A Sarcastic Question, Nigerians Blast(pic) by UuzbaGuuzba: 7:41pm On Jul 17, 2016
sixtuschimere:
BBC shld go and sit down one place

Uncle, they were sitting down jeje.
Buhari waka go there.
Tinubu wake go there.
Jonathan wake go greet.
Obasanjo kuku follow....

BBC have a right to talk na. Why we no dey stay out side solve our problem?
Re: BBC Mocks Buhari's Ear Infection With A Sarcastic Question, Nigerians Blast(pic) by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jul 17, 2016
naija247:
What is offensive about the question? Some people think say BBC na NTA.
you are still suffering from colonial metalism.do you think UK government if they do anything wrong will allow NTA address their queen or prime minister like this?.i know buhari is also at fault but we must not allow foreign media ridicule we nigerians as a nation.if you dont,an insult on buhari is an insult to the whole 170 million nigerians
Re: BBC Mocks Buhari's Ear Infection With A Sarcastic Question, Nigerians Blast(pic) by whitebeard(m): 8:28pm On Jul 17, 2016
BBC I am warning u seriously

Re: BBC Mocks Buhari's Ear Infection With A Sarcastic Question, Nigerians Blast(pic) by Deepfreezer(m): 8:41pm On Jul 17, 2016
THANK YOU BBC FOR REMINDING THEM. We Africans make a fool of ourselves always only to pick offence once we are ridiculed

1 Like

Re: BBC Mocks Buhari's Ear Infection With A Sarcastic Question, Nigerians Blast(pic) by obidevine(m): 8:52pm On Jul 17, 2016
sixtuschimere:
BBC earlier threw a shade on President Buhari by asking a sarcastic question about his recent ear infection/travel to UK for treatment.Nigerians did not find this funny.Many of them stormed BBC page in defence of President Buhari

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/07/nigerians-blast-bbc-for-mocking.html

Yes Buhari's name was mentioned in the tweet, I'm posting a snap shot of the tweet.
Re: BBC Mocks Buhari's Ear Infection With A Sarcastic Question, Nigerians Blast(pic) by obidevine(m): 9:11pm On Jul 17, 2016
boydzeal:
They never mentioned any name.
Is Buhari the only African president?
They just wanna teach we Africans to think home always. How sure are we that Buhari wasn't treated by a Nigerian in Diaspora?
IT'S JUST AN OPEN QUESTION.

They actually mentioned Buhari's name, take a look

Re: BBC Mocks Buhari's Ear Infection With A Sarcastic Question, Nigerians Blast(pic) by Godismysaviour(m): 9:36pm On Jul 17, 2016
Guy u no get job. Y post such nonsense.
Re: BBC Mocks Buhari's Ear Infection With A Sarcastic Question, Nigerians Blast(pic) by Goddex: 10:17pm On Jul 17, 2016
Fedayeen02:
I didn't see any Nigerians there rather some fulani herdsmen and their otimpku.

Nonsense
Re: BBC Mocks Buhari's Ear Infection With A Sarcastic Question, Nigerians Blast(pic) by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jul 17, 2016
Fedayeen02:
I didn't see any Nigerians there rather some fulani herdsmen and their otimpku.

Nonsense

No Nigerian spotted Bro! As ee dey hot sad
Re: BBC Mocks Buhari's Ear Infection With A Sarcastic Question, Nigerians Blast(pic) by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jul 17, 2016
matex97:
you are still suffering from colonial metalism.do you think UK government if they do anything wrong will allow NTA address their queen or prime minister like this?.i know buhari is also at fault but we must not allow foreign media ridicule we nigerians as a nation.if you dont,an insult on buhari is an insult to the whole 170 million nigerians

Issalie! Maybe 169,999,999 of you. I don't feel insulted in any way.
If you as a nation bring ridicule on yourself, the world can't help but join the party.
Nigerians desecrated the office of their presidency because of hatred now Karma is making the cycle complete.
Suck it up.
Re: BBC Mocks Buhari's Ear Infection With A Sarcastic Question, Nigerians Blast(pic) by HeavenShield: 11:36pm On Jul 17, 2016
knightsTempler:
Buhari has squandered Nigeria's resources through mass corruption

For your information: Buhari's 1 Year + In Office.

Buhari was handed over:
- $30billion in our Foreign Reserves,
- $2.5billion Sovereign Wealth Fund,
- $1.4billion in the ECA,
- $4.65b back taxes from NLNG.
- Buhari met an approved budget of N4.5trillion

Buhari received within a year:
- $2.7billion collected by Inland Revenue in his first 8 months.
- $2.1billion world bank loan.
- $850million Grants from UK, USA and Europe.
- Excluding crude oil sales, Joint Venture profits, Royalties, Income from Customs, NIMMSA, NPA, NACHO ......
- 3trilion on STA

More than a year has passed:
1] Not a kilometer of road constructed,
2] Not a watt of Electricity generated,
3] Not a Ward added to any Hospital in Nigeria.
4] Not a job space created, except the CBN job he shared with his cronies.
5] Not a grain of corn or tomato seed was provided to farmers. [Fertilizer subsidy taken away and handed back to ex-military men]
6] 41 foreign companies mostly in service industry have left Nigeria
7] 4.3 Million jobs lost in 10months - National Bureau of Statistics.
8] Food scarcity last experienced in Nigeria between 1983 to 1985 returned back.
9] War on Corruption turned into war against his perceived enemies. Convictions by EFCC were cases meticulously started by previous govt(s). Buhari wins cases only on the pages of Newspapers.
10] Nigeria dropped from No.1 Investment destination in Africa to No.27 before South Sudan.
11] African Biggest economy shrink from a GDP of about 7% to -0.36%, the fastest decline in the world since record began.
12] No.3 fastest growing economy in the world to No.83 in 365days.

Fund collected from looters: Who knows the total?

By Hansome Hanson
Re: BBC Mocks Buhari's Ear Infection With A Sarcastic Question, Nigerians Blast(pic) by HeavenShield: 11:41pm On Jul 17, 2016
Instead of them to answer a simple question, they are beating about the bush..many of the people commenting don't even take time to listen to BBCAfrica, instead they are watching big brother Africa and all these naked channels with naked people and coming here to comment NONSENSE.
Even if somebody's name was mentioned and so what? Or did they ask you? Nigerians and their high rate of illiteracy..
Re: BBC Mocks Buhari's Ear Infection With A Sarcastic Question, Nigerians Blast(pic) by decomaniaboss(f): 11:56pm On Jul 17, 2016
And once again Africans idiots has to chow their frustration to the world to see!!! As if bbc insulted us....as if bbc didn't make a point !!! angry
Re: BBC Mocks Buhari's Ear Infection With A Sarcastic Question, Nigerians Blast(pic) by kelechi17(m): 2:21am On Jul 18, 2016
Origin:
BBC should talk about BREXIT, Its loss of a prime minister. The UK's role in the IRAQI war, UK's racial issues. The UK's refusal to return Nigeria's stolen money.

AND LEAVE BUHARI'S EAR FOR US.heeeihh idiot point of correction and leave d dullard buhari for u Afonjas and ur masters herdsmen

A Lantern will not see its own bottom.
grin
Re: BBC Mocks Buhari's Ear Infection With A Sarcastic Question, Nigerians Blast(pic) by kelechi17(m): 2:27am On Jul 18, 2016
Strongfaze:

only the gullible people like you will like what you just posted.
The FG said medical tourism will stop by 2017 so get your facts straight before you type.
His children are in foreign schools so what's your business with that?
Did he take them there when he won the elections?
#DON'T CONFUSE YOURSELF AND OTHERS.#
u are such a foool and unrepentant hegoat continue defending buhari till 2019 I guess ..afonja
Re: BBC Mocks Buhari's Ear Infection With A Sarcastic Question, Nigerians Blast(pic) by MIKOLOWISKA: 6:13am On Jul 18, 2016
OZAOEKPE:
i can never blast BBC, i will bless them if they continue......

i lay a curse on buhari today
why
Re: BBC Mocks Buhari's Ear Infection With A Sarcastic Question, Nigerians Blast(pic) by Peacefulgold(m): 9:18am On Jul 18, 2016
Very good question to whom it may concern....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Obasanjo Prostrates Before The Agura Of Gbágùrá (Photo) / Igboho: Crowd At Yoruba Nation Rally In Ekiti (Pictures) / President Buhari Wears Igbo, Yoruba & Hausa Attires As He Accepts APC Ticket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.