Stats: 3,165,424 members, 7,861,188 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 06:24 AM

Who Get More Jealous Man Or Woman In A Relationship - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Get More Jealous Man Or Woman In A Relationship (2276 Views)

Man Or Woman: Who Cries More When Relationship Breaks? / The Most Important Quality A Man Or Woman Needs In A Partner. / Who is More jealous In A Relationship, Man Or Woman? (2) (3) (4)

Re: Who Get More Jealous Man Or Woman In A Relationship by DrDreWise: 3:41pm On Jul 17, 2016
I, for one, isn't jealous. I don't understand why people get jealous.
Re: Who Get More Jealous Man Or Woman In A Relationship by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jul 17, 2016
EOOJ:

If a guy gets jealous kos his babe is finer....if you ask me, i wud say he has low self esteem

Dude when ure inlove ur esteem is garbage!!!! thats why they call people in love mumu's na

its when you fall out of love u now realize and feel ashamed and sometimes laugh!
i remember singing outside my gf house when i was in primary5 lol then i was in love! when i think about it, i feel so ashamed!!!!
Re: Who Get More Jealous Man Or Woman In A Relationship by oladman(m): 3:49pm On Jul 17, 2016
EOOJ:

Just like dat Lie lie lie

Wit ur generalisation, it implies dat you kan also kill me just because i hug ur babe Bros na wa o

No. can't kill because of woman in this century
Re: Who Get More Jealous Man Or Woman In A Relationship by EOOJ(m): 3:50pm On Jul 17, 2016
2BB4CB3E:

Dude when ure inlove ur esteem is garbage!!!! thats why they call people in love mumu's na

its when you fall out of love u now realize and feel ashamed and sometimes laugh!
i remember singing outside my gf house when i was in primary5 lol then i was in love! when i think about it, i feel so ashamed!!!!

I get ur point bro...but still u dont belittle ursef just because ur babe is finer. No no no....not acceptable. Experience is a gud teacher. If u did it bfor, its alright but after that n u still repeat it again...den wat kan i say........ cheesy
Re: Who Get More Jealous Man Or Woman In A Relationship by EOOJ(m): 3:53pm On Jul 17, 2016
oladman:

No. can't kill because of woman in this century
if u cant kill because of a woman, den u are already contradicting urself oooooo
Re: Who Get More Jealous Man Or Woman In A Relationship by Ladycloud(f): 3:58pm On Jul 17, 2016
2BB4CB3E:

see! so ure even aware lol girls wink wink
kinda smiley

I Am Tired Of Patronizing Prostitutes; I Need A Girlfriend / 25 Instagram Men Who Took Manscaping Too Far / Sexy Lady Runs Mad In Broad daylight...... Strips Herself

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9