Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,886 members, 7,814,003 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

Alone.. - Literature (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Alone.. (222838 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alone.. by princedami: 8:08am On Aug 23, 2016
saxwizard:
princedam.i na ur work I dey do so shey u knw......
I go gv u query oooo
shocked Ok.
Re: Alone.. by PamelB(f): 8:16am On Aug 23, 2016
We got to toskana hotel at a little past 8pm. Eyes turned to Ken and I and I was embarrassed even before I sat down. I had decided to look sexy tonight,the motive was to show some flesh,get drunk and sleep away my thoughts. I was in something you can call a mini gown which showed off lots of cleavages and the back has a v-cut from the shoulders down to the top of my behind. My make up wasn't light,I had matched my gown with a pink boot and no purse. I didn't even go with my phone,what's the need since I don't plan on being myself before coming home. Ken had stared at me with open mouth as I stepped out of the house but I just laughed it off,but this mini crowd got me quite embarrassed.

We sat down in a secluded part and placed our orders,I made sure wine comes first and clearly enough,Ken was surprised.

Ken: You would have simply ordered for food.

Me: I know. We're not going out now,are we?

Ken: Nope.

Me: I want to enjoy tonight. Don't spoil it.

He smiled and brought out his phone. He typed something and quickly dropped the phone.

Me: So tell me what you were trying to make back there.

He chuckled and I smiled at his triability to be a teenager (don't argue that word.I know it doesn't exist but I figured it's the best for now).

Ken: I'll tell you later tonight.

Me: Looks like you were just trying to make shit.

He laughed,throwing his head back and just then,our wine came in a bucket of ice. I helped myself out immediately downing a glass of the fairly hot drink which I knew would be doing wonders soon.

Ken; Do you want to tell me anything?

Me: Yes. But that'll be on our way home.

Ken: Is that why you're drinking?

Me: Nope.

Ken: Amy,you just show up new abilities everyday. Never knew you drink.

Me: But mum knows. You don't live in same house with me.

Ken: Strange girl. You won't stop amazing me.

Me; I'm a wonder woman then.

We both laughed. Our food came and we both left ourselves to the mercy of the fried rice and chicken.

Me: So,any chance you're getting back with Nenye?

He paused and looked at me.

Me: I'm sorry if the question upsets you.

Ken: It's alright. I was expecting that question anyways.

Me: Okay

Ken: Nenye is a nice girl. She really is but was influenced by her mother. I was upset with her for being an aid to whatever you went through. But seeing her in this her present condition,I realised that she was a pawn and every blame I had on her washed away.

Me: So?

Ken: I loved her. She's my first love and always will be but I can't be with her anymore. I'm loving someone else already.

Me: Wow. Interesting.

Ken: You see,I like you a lot. I even made the mistake of falling in love with you.

I dropped my cutleries and looked up at him.

Ken: Let me finish. I fell for you because you have a very simple nature,you've got a big heart and you have a forgiving spirit. You're beautiful,well end owned and intelligent. What more can a man want from a woman. I fell so madly that I had to start distancing myself from you because there are some things that are not meant to be. Coming to you when I know I have a brother who's also crazy about you will be a blow to our family. I had to let go and the very day I met that decision was the day I met the one who I'm loving now.

I fought to find my voice. Where was it? I raised my fork to see if it was there but no. I cleared my throat and yes,I found it.

Me: Uhm....I'm surprised.

He took a sip of his drink and nodded.

Ken: I knew you would be. But it's best that I told you,now,let's enjoy the meal before it gets cold.

I felt like I was in a strange place. Ken was a perfect gentleman. Why didn't I read the writing on the wall all this time? At least,I would have seen if I will feel the same thing for him. Wait! Am I alright at all? What did he just say now? Yes. It's wrong to date two brothers. I can't even see myself doing that. Mum would be so disappointed. I smiled at Ken for his intelligence and continued with my meal.

Few minutes later,we were done and using a serviette.

Ken: I'll be back in a minute. I need to shake hands with a friend of mine that's being calling.

I laughed,audible enough to attract people and he joined me.

Me: Your friend indeed.

Ken: What was I supposed to say?

He stood up and walked around to where I was. He gave me a peck on my forehead and we smiled

Ken: Better don't touch that your drink again.

Me: Ah! But we'll pay for it so I need to finish it.

Ken; I'm serious here now. Stop taking it. I'll get you one good for you when I'm back

I nodded and he walked away,going to shake whatever friend he has down there

18 Likes

Re: Alone.. by princedami: 8:22am On Aug 23, 2016
Hello, everyone. smiley

Just as saxwizard has said, I just want you all to be patient till the next update is available.

callmeomotee33 and pchinak take it easy naa grin

Anyway, while ye all wait for the next update make do of this popcorn and ice-cream. grin cheers!! pamelb over to you.

1 Like

Re: Alone.. by queenlizzy123(f): 8:28am On Aug 23, 2016
PamelB,u are such an intelligent writer dat one can't just predict what is gonna happen next...thumbs up 4 u ooo
Re: Alone.. by yusluvad(m): 8:38am On Aug 23, 2016
I'm so endowed with this story... Thumbs Up...
Re: Alone.. by Pchinak: 8:55am On Aug 23, 2016
princedami:
Hello, everyone. smiley

Just as saxwizard has said, I just want you all to be patient till the next update is available.

callmeomotee33 and pchinak take it easy naa grin

Anyway, while ye all wait for the next update make do of this popcorn and ice-cream. grin cheers!! pamelb over to you.

Your highness, I am already relaxed, pop corn and ice cream received with thanks cheesy. The show has commenced, bravo PamelB.

1 Like

Re: Alone.. by PamelB(f): 9:00am On Aug 23, 2016

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alone.. by PamelB(f): 9:19am On Aug 23, 2016
Ken: Hillary,we all were angry with you,I still am anyways. The girl in question was my girlfriend. You were kpanshing my babe when you have my sister as a girlfriend. Is that not simply wickedness? If you wanted to cheat,why not go for someone else? You're just like a rat,you'll be biting and blowing us so we won't feel the pain. Don't think I'll forgive you because you did me wrong big time. Even if she was the one coming to you,you would have at least,told Amy or myself but you did not.

Hillary: I'm sorry bro. I was trying to protect our relationships.

Ken: Pro what? If Amy hadn't seen you both that day,you two will still be frolicking together. I just did this because of my sister not for anything else. Amy,I'll be in the car.

Me: Wait!.
He looked at me and I saw sadness in his eyes. He wasn't happy.

Me: How do you expect me to be happy when you're not? If you're angry with him,why bring us back together? Why can't we be like we were? Let's put everything aside and move on. You k ow I love him so much and I love you as much,being angry with him won't make his relationship with me work out perfectly. Please Ken,for my sake,for this love you have for me,forgive him

Ken: And what about Rose?

Me: I judge you're a wise man Ken. Without batting eyelids,you know who's faulty here and you know the best way to handle this. But being angry,do you think I'll be bold enough to date someone whom my brother doesn't like?.

Hillary's head was bent all this while,I don't know if its out of shame,guilt or anger.

Ken heaved a sigh and smiled at me.

Ken: It's alright. You know I'll do anything for you.

I smiled.

Ken: Hillary?

Hillary looked up and I saw tears at the edges of his eyes.

Hillary: I'm sorry man. I'm so ashamed of myself.

Ken: It's okay. Let's go home.

Hillary: Thank you.

Me: Thanks Ken.

Ken: Now I'm feeling special

We three stood up,Ken dropped some money on the table and we walked out all smiles. Was I lucky? Of course I am and not eveb you,yes,you,I mean you,can be half as lucky as I'm becoming this days.

We got to the house and went into Ken's ao

16 Likes

Re: Alone.. by saxwizard(m): 9:25am On Aug 23, 2016
Feyikemi12 breakfast is ready
Re: Alone.. by PamelB(f): 9:26am On Aug 23, 2016

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alone.. by saxwizard(m): 9:26am On Aug 23, 2016
weldone pamelb ...as u knw say ppl wey dey this thread na oliver twist dem b
Re: Alone.. by PamelB(f): 9:28am On Aug 23, 2016
I saw myself clicking the submit button when I had not finished typing that's why it appeared twice,first one incomplete before the second. Forgive me for that.
I think this will be all for this morning. Those that said six,there is God o. You people can't punish me like that nau. Mabinu abeg

1 Like

Re: Alone.. by Nobody: 9:34am On Aug 23, 2016
**dails phone** *rings(grin grin)* helo TheblessedMan, Abeg Tell Royh And Tgold1 To Come Read This Story O, D Name Na "Alone" By "PamelB", No Forget To Tell Them To Bring Their Pop Corn O, Cos I No Go Share My Own With Any Body O....
*ends Call*

1 Like

Re: Alone.. by saxwizard(m): 9:48am On Aug 23, 2016
PamelB:
I saw myself clicking the submit button when I had not finished typing that's why it appeared twice,first one incomplete before the second. Forgive me for that.
I think this will be all for this morning. Those that said six,there is God o. You people can't punish me like that nau. Mabinu abeg

lol u don try for our matter ...

go and sin no more.....I meant starve us of update
Re: Alone.. by callmeomotee33(f): 9:59am On Aug 23, 2016
nice one dear, thanks for the updates.
Re: Alone.. by maina942(f): 10:04am On Aug 23, 2016
huuhhhhh,Pamela u starving sum here with a daily food ooo.keep it up dear
Re: Alone.. by Nmaglit: 10:10am On Aug 23, 2016
Abeg u really try make d hand rest small
Re: Alone.. by xamilola(f): 10:12am On Aug 23, 2016
saxwizard:

see this woman ooo

princedami shud we bounce her out ?

princedami wont do that, seeing we bear the same name grin
Re: Alone.. by xamilola(f): 10:13am On Aug 23, 2016
princedami:

Hahagrin
Wait, you know she's my namesake....let me speak with her. smiley

Dear xamilola
Could you pls surrender your veto power you think you have? So that...... grin

Awwwww i said it Dami's are the best thing that happened to the world, owk, i will drop just half of the veto power, so it wont be like i am proud cool
Re: Alone.. by princedami: 10:57am On Aug 23, 2016
xamilola:

Awwwww i said it, Dami's are the best thing that happened to the world, owk, i will drop just half of the veto power, so it won't be like i am proud cool

Oh! That's so sweet of you.

Thanks for not been proud grin

I see that Dami's are always beautiful and cute, fortunately you're. kiss smiley

1 Like

Re: Alone.. by Pchinak: 11:06am On Aug 23, 2016
PamelB:

You've done well. Nice one.
Re: Alone.. by xamilola(f): 11:10am On Aug 23, 2016
princedami:

Oh! That's so sweet of you.

Thanks for not been proud grin

I see that Dami's are always beautiful and cute, fortunately you're. kiss smiley

Awwwww, i am blushing purple, thanks

1 Like

Re: Alone.. by princedami: 11:14am On Aug 23, 2016
callmeomotee33 I hope you're satisfied with that? smiley

maina942 arrghh, come on you should be satisfied with that naa... You know when you want to enjoy a cup of wine you sip it slowly, so enjoy it as it's coming. Okay? smiley

saxwizard good morning smiley I hope you guys (u n d veto power lady grin) are now cool? grin
Re: Alone.. by Homestic01(m): 11:29am On Aug 23, 2016
Captivating is a lesser term to describe this story. Keep it up dear, more ink to your pen and mb to your phone. Thumbs up!!!
Re: Alone.. by princedami: 11:36am On Aug 23, 2016
xamilola:

Awwwww, i am blushing purple, thanks
My pleasure. smiley
Woulda made you my princess but someone might...errm
Re: Alone.. by saxwizard(m): 11:43am On Aug 23, 2016
princedami:

saxwizard good morning smiley I hope you guys (u n d veto power lady grin) are now cool? grin

Lol yes we are

She don automatically bcom ur p.a

Xamilola as the madam of the thread please see to our welfare ooo ....popcorn don finish for my side here oooo

Princedami na 5d I dey take watch u.....

All of una wey dey read and no dey comment dia is God ooo
Re: Alone.. by yusluvad(m): 1:02pm On Aug 23, 2016
Amazing!
Re: Alone.. by yyugo6ixx(f): 1:07pm On Aug 23, 2016
princedami:

So what is you say??
I is permitted you
Re: Alone.. by Horlorlardaey: 1:29pm On Aug 23, 2016
Nice story @ PamelB
You really did a good job panel beating this story to naira land

Sis. You'll easily pass for a great writer
Re: Alone.. by princedami: 1:43pm On Aug 23, 2016
yyugo6ixx:
I is permitted you

Haha grin you too.. Jenfa has inflenze you.. Ok. Gracia.

1 Like

Re: Alone.. by princedami: 1:44pm On Aug 23, 2016
saxwizard:

Princedami na 5d I dey take watch u.....

Oh! shocked. What I do? grin
Re: Alone.. by callmeomotee33(f): 2:14pm On Aug 23, 2016
princedami:
callmeomotee33 I hope you're satisfied with that? smiley

maina942 arrghh, come on you should be satisfied with that naa... You know when you want to enjoy a cup of wine you sip it slowly, so enjoy it as it's coming. Okay? smiley

small sha....waiting for lunch

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (34) (Reply)

The Romantic Chronicles Of Badoh / Almost Perfect#nlwriters / The Thomas....(a Family)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.