Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,168 members, 7,835,908 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:19 PM

Alone.. - Literature (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Alone.. (223264 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alone.. by JMK9600(f): 10:28am On Aug 22, 2016
I cant the count the number of times I have refresh this page for updates this morning. God bless your smart and intelligent brain PamelB. Still waiting for those beautiful updates. But I see Hillary and Amy coming back courtesy of Ken's setup. And Ken coming back to Nenye (the brat deserves a happy ending too). And Gospel, well on his own.
Re: Alone.. by damsel14(f): 11:24am On Aug 22, 2016
Hmmm nice story pamel b... Ve been ghost reading for d past few days nd m tempted to comment to diz Ur post good job... More grease to Ur elbows.......✊✊✊✊💯💯💯
Re: Alone.. by damsel14(f): 11:25am On Aug 22, 2016
Hmmm nice story pamel b... Ve been ghost reading for d past few days nd m tempted to comment to diz Ur post good job... More grease to Ur elbows.......✊✊✊✊💯💯💯 waiting for Ur nxt update..
Re: Alone.. by Twinkle004(f): 11:28am On Aug 22, 2016
PamelB u re triple much but u got me laughing with ur amadehohian eyes ooo(don't if d spelling is correct sha)...
I lyk d way d story is going...Hillary abt 2 propose ooo!!!!
Re: Alone.. by maina942(f): 1:39pm On Aug 22, 2016
Wow....such a genius, u got it right cux d story is driving me upto d moon and back kissWow....such a genius, u got it right cux d story is driving me upto d moon and back

1 Like

Re: Alone.. by saxwizard(m): 3:18pm On Aug 22, 2016
pamelb where is u?. .
Re: Alone.. by xamilola(f): 4:11pm On Aug 22, 2016
saxwizard:

Who made u number 1 fan?

i have the veto power to undecided
Re: Alone.. by yusluvad(m): 5:00pm On Aug 22, 2016
It's a job well done, keep the good work up and going... We are anticipating for more updates...
Re: Alone.. by timota(m): 5:16pm On Aug 22, 2016
PamelB:
With money,life could be so easy. But on the other hand,money can't buy everything.
With the necessary connections and a wonderful lawyer,mum got me back my properties and I officially became a land and property owner. Of course,I gave all the papers to mum. She had given me everything I needed and hoped for in life. I knew those documents were not enough to pay her back for everything but at least,I started from there.

It was more of a reunion. We were all happy including Nenye. She had insisted on leaving for the village but mummy refused,telling her that she would live with the Kalus till she's ready to settle down.

While we partied and drank wine, Ken was mostly beside me,never leaving my side. We were about eating when I asked Nenye to go up and call Kamsi,who had gone up to take a call outside the loud music. I watched her climb the stair,admiring the way her hips has expanded due to the pregnancy, I don't know but she turned immediately and her foot slipped,then she fell,rolling down and landing at the foot of the stair. She zoned out immediately. There was blood on her head and blood was also coming out from her body. I froze. Ken and Gospel rushed to pick her while mum shut down the music. I started crying immediately. How can I loose the remnant of my sibling? As they carried her out,I didn't move. I couldn't move. I just watched them leave while mum followed,saying something that I didn't get.

Kamsi came down and immediately she saw blood,she started screaming,asking me what had happened. I still didn't say a word. She pushed me down on a cushion,yet I didn't say anything.

She started calling everyone but nobody answered their phones. In my state of shock,I wished she could read minds. It was as if I had lost my voice.

They didn't come home that night and I didn't leave that cushion. Kamsi sat down beside me,saying things I couldn't hear. We remained that way till morning when Ken came in with Ted.

I still couldn't speak,my brain hadn't registered what was happening so I couldn't hear whatever they were saying with Kamsi. I saw the look of fear in Ken's eyes as he carried me out of the house,into the car and straight to the hospital where I was admitted immediately.

I don't know how long my eyes were closed but when I woke up,the first person I asked after was Nenye. The nurse who was beside me said she'll call her for me,but instead,Kamsi came in.

She sat on a chair beside my bed and held my hand.

Kamsi: Doctor said it was shock. How're you?

Me: Where's Chinenye?

Kamsi: She's fine.

Me: Let me see her please.

Kamsi: You can't. You're not healthy yourself.

Me: Please let me just see her. I need to see her.

Kamsi: I'll call Ken.

She left immediately and my heart started beating. She was hiding something from me and I must know what that thing was. I'm sure Ken will never lie to me.

The door opened and Ken came in alone. I smiled at him and he gave me a peck on my forehead.

Ken: How're you?

Me: I'm okay. How's my sister?

He breathed out,but his smile never disappeared so I had hope.

Ken: She lost the baby before we got here but she's fine. Though she's in coma now but doctor has said that she'll be fine.

Was I happy or not? I was lost in mixed feelings.

Ken: Kamsi just left to get you food and change of clothes. I'll stay here with you.

He sat down and held my hands in his.

Me: Have you eaten?

Ken: Yes.

Me: Where's mum?

Ken: We asked her to go home. She's being here since the night Nenye was brought here and when you came,her worries doubled and she refused eating or sleeping. Gospel had to forcefully take her home this morning.

I was grateful. I had love around me and it served as a protection. It was all that I needed to be happy.

I was discharged that day so I went in immediately to see Nenye. She looked so peaceful while she was in a far away sleep. I heaved a sigh and said a quick prayer.

Ken drove me home to see mum later in the evening. We hugged each other and shed a little tear before she made me promise her that the next time I'll be in a hospital bed would be when I'm about to deliver. Ken and I laughed and I made that promise,not sure of when it will be but I was hopeful,once I'm done with school and working,I'll get a better man to love me....................that's what all ladies say anyways.

This is the last update for today. Drop your comments,likes and suggestions.
Ghost readers,I just downloaded amadioha's eyes,just make sure I don't cast a spell on you.
why not Download ekpo itiaba that has seven heads and fourteen eyes.
Re: Alone.. by Homestic01(m): 5:42pm On Aug 22, 2016
Captivating story, ride on miss
Re: Alone.. by callmeomotee33(f): 5:58pm On Aug 22, 2016
PameIB where are u......hope all is well with you
Just wanna check up on u
Re: Alone.. by yyugo6ixx(f): 6:59pm On Aug 22, 2016
Dear PamelB, I Pine For The Next Episodes Of This Captivating Story And I Am Anxiously Waiting For More Updates. Yours Faithfully, Yyugo6ixx.
Re: Alone.. by Feyikemi12(f): 7:21pm On Aug 22, 2016
saxwizard call me when the next episode is on
Re: Alone.. by princedami: 7:59pm On Aug 22, 2016
yyugo6ixx check ur mail.
Re: Alone.. by yyugo6ixx(f): 8:10pm On Aug 22, 2016
I Have Checked My Mail, Princedami
Re: Alone.. by princedami: 8:16pm On Aug 22, 2016
yyugo6ixx:
I Have Checked My Mail, Princedami

Saw anything?
Re: Alone.. by timota(m): 9:07pm On Aug 22, 2016
Observations, Amanda is not suppose to bear the surname okoye since she is Mr okoye sisters child not from same paternal ancestry unless it was a coincidence and the tree you called fruit is known as almond its only nigerians that call it fruit. More grace

1 Like

Re: Alone.. by saxwizard(m): 9:41pm On Aug 22, 2016
Feyikemi12:
saxwizard call me when the next episode is on

as ur queenship pleases
Re: Alone.. by adeyinkao28(m): 9:41pm On Aug 22, 2016
No updates today, pamel this is not fair o. log on as i always do every night to read something sweet b4 going 2 sleep, bt i got dissapointed. Anyway Gud evenin ouse
Re: Alone.. by saxwizard(m): 9:42pm On Aug 22, 2016
xamilola:

i have the veto power to undecided

see this woman ooo

princedami shud we bounce her out ?
Re: Alone.. by princedami: 9:48pm On Aug 22, 2016
saxwizard:

see this woman ooo

princedami shud we bounce her out ?

Hahagrin
Wait, you know she's my namesake....let me speak with her. smiley

Dear xamilola
Could you pls surrender your veto power you think you have? So that...... grin
Re: Alone.. by ceecane2(m): 10:36pm On Aug 22, 2016
Started reading dis afternun nd to be frank its d best i hav read so far. U ROCK!!!!
Re: Alone.. by yyugo6ixx(f): 5:14am On Aug 23, 2016
princedami:

Saw anything?
Yup...
Re: Alone.. by saxwizard(m): 7:12am On Aug 23, 2016
good morning friends and family please be patient pamelb is working for the good of the thread .....stay tuned.....and do hv a nice day

princedami na ur work I dey do so shey u knw......

I go gv u query oooo
Re: Alone.. by PamelB(f): 7:27am On Aug 23, 2016
timota:
Observations, Amanda is not suppose to bear the surname okoye since she is Mr okoye sisters child not from same paternal ancestry unless it was a coincidence and the tree you called fruit is known as almond its only nigerians that call it fruit. More grace
okay. Amanda was given to the Okoye's just immediately after she was born. She grew up to know them as family and she had to bear the name. Anyways,tanx for your observation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alone.. by PamelB(f): 7:27am On Aug 23, 2016
saxwizard:
good morning friends and family please be patient pamelb is working for the good of the thread .....stay tuned.....and do hv a nice day

princedami na ur work I dey do so shey u knw......

I go gv u query oooo
Thanks for helping me out on this one.
Re: Alone.. by PamelB(f): 7:29am On Aug 23, 2016
And so,I'm back. We had our harvest and bazaar yesterday so I was very busy throughout. I apologise for not giving you guys a hint. Is my apology accepted?

1 Like

Re: Alone.. by callmeomotee33(f): 7:36am On Aug 23, 2016
PamelB:
And so,I'm back. We had our harvest and bazaar yesterday so I was very busy throughout. I apologise for not giving you guys a hint. Is my apology accepted?
apology accepted,buh u av to make it up to us ooo by giving us six episodes not short one...long episodes

1 Like

Re: Alone.. by Pchinak: 7:40am On Aug 23, 2016
callmeomotee33:
apology accepted,buh u av to make it up to us ooo by giving us six episodes not short one...long episodes

Seconded!
Re: Alone.. by abefe99: 7:53am On Aug 23, 2016
sure
Re: Alone.. by princedami: 8:03am On Aug 23, 2016
yyugo6ixx:
Yup...

So what is you say??
Re: Alone.. by princedami: 8:04am On Aug 23, 2016
yyugo6ixx:
Yup...

So what is you say??

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (34) (Reply)

The Romantic Chronicles Of Badoh / Almost Perfect#nlwriters / The Thomas....(a Family)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.