Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,771 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:13 PM

Alone.. - Literature (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Alone.. (222925 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alone.. by PamelB(f): 8:12am On Sep 01, 2016
sabyjunior:
I think am in love with this writer.
you r doing a wonderful work dear.#repented ghost reader#
lols. tanx
Re: Alone.. by Holluwaphlexy(m): 8:28am On Sep 01, 2016
Sincerely speaking this is one of the best piece i have ever read on nairaland based on the emotional ground...the first to the third page almost got me crying in short it was very touchy;( more inl to ur pen miss pamelb
Re: Alone.. by Twinkle004(f): 12:39pm On Sep 01, 2016
Never thought Amanda & Ken wil end up 2geda.dat is d power of love..PamelB well done & kudos 2 u. More grace 2 ur brain
Re: Alone.. by PamelB(f): 6:41pm On Sep 01, 2016
Amen
Re: Alone.. by mhiztertee(m): 9:04am On Sep 02, 2016
PamelB:
So I'm back. Hope you guys didn't miss me that much?

Back at the Okoye's residence, things haven't being going down well with mother and daughter;

Mum: For months,we've not cooked in this house,always eating out. If we continue this way,we'll go bankrupt before Christmas.

Nenye: What? Mum don't even say that. Dad left a huge amount of money for us. You've got your business and Amanda's money too. How can you think of that word,bankruptcy?

Nenye said,filing her nails without looking up at her mum.

Mum: Look how it's easy for you to say it? The weekly allowance I give you? The things you order online? You go to school,see something Amanda puts on and you come home and cry on my head that I get it for you. You insisted on a car and I bought you one. I must confess,you're the one lavishing the money.

Nenye: Of course I'm your only child so you've got to do things to make me happy. Imagine that Amanda,if you see her phone,or the kind of clothes,handbags and jewelries she puts on? I think that's why that classy Rose became her friend,a girl I've wanted to befriend since last semester.

Mum: I'm saying something else and you're here talking balderdash.

Nenye: Mum?

Mum: Get your useless self up from that chair and go to the kitchen. From today,we'll do the cooking in this house.

Nenye stood up quickly but instead of going away,she dusted her short and placed her left hand on her waist.

Nenye: When I wanted to learn how to do all these things,you stopped me,you called it suffering. I won't touch a thing in this house,I won't lift a finger. If you want someone who'll do the cooking and household work,kindly get a house help,but if your pocket is too small to contain her,better do them yourself.

Mum: Nenye!

Nenye: Its the truth mum. I can't do anything and please,don't make me do any. Anyways,today is Thursday,my allowance is tomorrow,hope you'll still give me that. I deserve it you know.

Mum: Get out. Money is the only thing you care about.

Nenye: Fine. I'm sorry for the way I just spoke to you. You started all these you know.

Mrs Okoye raised a hand to slap her but stopped in mid air.

Nenye: Chei. Mumsy,you bin wan slap me? I'm not Amanda o. I'm not Amanda that you treated anyhow. I'm not the curse of your misfortunes so no just try am. She's gone now and you wan transfer that your wickedness to my side,no just try am.

Nenye walked away while her mother stared in shock. Did her daughter just talk to her in that manner? She sat down heavily on a sofa and the tears started flowing. Her daughter had just insulted her,using foul words on her? She carried her weeping self to the room and lay down,crying her heart out and wondering where she had gone wrong(imagine)

We were on our way to St Patrick with Ken behind the wheels. Kamsi and I were sitting at the back and she was rubbing my shoulders.

Kamsi: He's fine. Trust me.

Me: We just came home few hours ago. What must have happened to him? Jesus!

Kamsi: At least,I'm glad you've got a grip on yourself. Let's get there first.

Me: Let nothing happen to him God. Please save him for me.

Kamsi: Nothing will happen to him. Trust God.

Me: I wonder where......

I was interrupted by my phone. It was an unidentified number so I picked it.

Me: Hello.

Caller: Baby.

That voice was familiar. I knew that voice. Where have I heard that voice before? I....

Me: Hillary!

Hillary: Yes baby. I...

Me: Sshh. We're coming to the hospital to see you. Keep quiet and be still. I'm happy you're okay. Your voice is....

By now,Ken had packed to a corner of the road and they were both looking at me with expectant eyes.

Hillary: Hospital? Who's in the hospital?

I frowned my face immediately. So even in his Ill health,he loves to crack jokes?

Me: Now don't play smart with me. We're coming to that hospital.

Hillary: But I'm at home. I'm calling you with a friend's number.

Me: At home? Have you been discharged?

Hillary: I wasn't even in a hospital. We were together through out today nau so when did I get admitted?

Me: But baby,someone called with your number,saying you were rushed to the hospital. What then is that?

Hillary: Oh! I think he got what he deserves.

Me: Who?
Re: Alone.. by mhiztertee(m): 9:07am On Sep 02, 2016
Where am I when this started!! Nice story, good settings, no word is enough to qualify this... AM YOUR BIGGEST FAN
Re: Alone.. by Mobecs(f): 11:40am On Sep 02, 2016
PamelB:
Had to copy all these names. The story is real life actually but its not mua.

Princedami, ROYH my second husband, saxwizard my moderator, AOB1 my first husband, Tgold, vidamia, vickiey192, blessinzy, tessygold, damsel14, lubixy, taduma1, yuneehk, mykel4God, tife101, Ayoomolabake, Nmaglit, Isabel2457, mobecs, Pchinak, adeyinka028, chyEndowed, kakamorufu, arosunshine, oluwabuqqYOLO, sweetieconstie, stainless239, ceecane2, vickysnipe147, paulohgirlie,betapikin15, oladeleJohn, shakyroh320, zicokarisma, adefunke62, jmk9600, princelegacylemoha, niwdog, lillyana, mzdee01, homestic01, cruzzbint, maggielovely, flordflorez, princessadeola, patriciakase, aumeehn, mztemmy, thonieNwako, charleynmuo, opeoluwa99, raffyhat, changeholder,uyut, ikdbabie and every other person I couldn't mention. You all brought these story to front page and with your prayers and support,we'll do more on Nairaland. One love

It's your girl Pamela.
Peace

Yes lets do more, and I promise you my undivided support and attention.
Re: Alone.. by shewenolu: 2:58pm On Sep 02, 2016
WOW! Great job.
Re: Alone.. by PamelB(f): 9:41pm On Sep 02, 2016
shewenolu:
WOW! Great job.
tanx
Re: Alone.. by nkemdave(m): 9:58am On Sep 05, 2016
I am back.
Its been a while.
Missed dis story and u guys
Re: Alone.. by ezychris(m): 11:09pm On Sep 05, 2016
Wow! RAW TALENT! PamelB (Pinoo pinoo cheesy) you've done a very wonderful and mind blowing job here.
The story is quite interesting, I was actually a ghost reader and stopped reading when I got to pg6. Saxwizard did his magic and I found this story again few hours ago and I've been glued to this story until the end. To be sincere, it's actually one of the best stories I've read here on Nairaland and it has just few descriptions of sex scenes (make una no kill me oo, at least I could count how many times I nearly had a hard on unlike those stories that give one serious hard on(s) while at work or in public).

PamelB do not forget to mention me in your next story, I'll really love to support you.

I'm not forgetting saxwizard, ROYH, AOB1 and all members of #teamGospel, y'all are tooooooo much!

Ehen before I leave, anybody noticed these Kalu brothers swapped their one time gfz and made them wives? cheesy

Goodnight PamelB, muuuuuuaaaaaaaaah! Goodnight everyone (runs outta thread before AOB1 and ROYH attack me wif SAW grin)
Re: Alone.. by PamelB(f): 12:08pm On Sep 06, 2016
ezychris:
Wow! RAW TALENT! PamelB (Pinoo pinoo cheesy) you've done a very wonderful and mind blowing job here.
The story is quite interesting, I was actually a ghost reader and stopped reading when I got to pg6. Saxwizard did his magic and I found this story again few hours ago and I've been glued to this story until the end. To be sincere, it's actually one of the best stories I've read here on Nairaland and it has just few descriptions of sex scenes (make una no kill me oo, at least I could count how many times I nearly had a hard on unlike those stories that give one serious hard on(s) while at work or in public).

PamelB do not forget to mention me in your next story, I'll really love to support you.

I'm not forgetting saxwizard, ROYH, AOB1 and all members of #teamGospel, y'all are tooooooo much!

Ehen before I leave, anybody noticed these Kalu brothers swapped their one time gfz and made them wives? cheesy

Goodnight PamelB, muuuuuuaaaaaaaaah! Goodnight everyone (runs outta thread before AOB1 and ROYH attack me wif SAW grin)
tanx my brother. Valley of the shadow of love is the next one, it's in romance section
Re: Alone.. by callmeomotee33(f): 12:38pm On Sep 06, 2016
PamelB:
tanx my brother. Valley of the shadow of love is the next one, it's in romance section
wen re u going to start ....cos I can't wait ooo
Re: Alone.. by ROYH(m): 1:11pm On Sep 06, 2016
ezychris:

Thank God You Ran Away, If Not, Hehehe, You Might Have BEEN BUsted
Re: Alone.. by ezychris(m): 3:54pm On Sep 06, 2016
ROYH:
Thank God You Ran Away, If Not, Hehehe, You Might Have BEEN BUsted

Oga mi ROYH(Gospel grin), no vex
Re: Alone.. by ezychris(m): 3:55pm On Sep 06, 2016
PamelB:
Ok Amanda grin
Re: Alone.. by ROYH(m): 8:10am On Sep 07, 2016
ezychris:

Oga mi ROYH(Gospel grin), no vex
You Go Be Gospel In Nairaland Name, Infact, You Go TURN Gospel In Reality In D Holy Name Of The ALONE Story...

I AM Ken AND will Always Be tongue
Re: Alone.. by ezychris(m): 9:04am On Sep 07, 2016
ROYH:
You Go Be Gospel In Nairaland Name, Infact, You Go TURN Gospel In Reality In D Holy Name Of The ALONE Story...

I AM Ken AND will Always Be tongue

Ok oo, so far as I'll change for good.
Re: Alone.. by ROYH(m): 11:25am On Sep 07, 2016
ezychris:

Ok oo, so far as I'll change for good.
*lauging In Spanish* Change In Reality Is Not Sure Nigga tongue
Re: Alone.. by mayor4love(f): 3:04pm On Sep 07, 2016
God bless you for the lovely story.
However, I'll like to advise that you have a a handful of followers so criticism should be expected. Some will criticize sensibly while some will gullibly showcase their gullibility through their criticism.
All you have to do is focus on your work, improve by taking all in a single stride. You are PAMELB, ur signature is PAMELB. Awaiting the next one. One love! kiss cry
Re: Alone.. by ezychris(m): 10:42pm On Sep 07, 2016
ROYH:

Nothing is impossible
Re: Alone.. by ezychris(m): 4:27pm On Sep 11, 2016
ROYH:
Totally sure

1 Like

Re: Alone.. by NkayTiana(f): 7:18pm On Sep 12, 2016
Weldone pamela.... am touched, struggling to hold back my tears.... am new here
Re: Alone.. by ITgenuis: 6:52pm On Sep 13, 2016
I just finished your story 'Alone'. Good work Pamelb
Re: Alone.. by Deejay1000(m): 10:51pm On Sep 13, 2016
wow wow wow :- thank you for this wonderful story *sobs...... more grease to ur elbow Pamela. I've been a ghost reader, and I must commend you for this beautiful piece .... welldone ma'am
Re: Alone.. by emorse(m): 11:17pm On Sep 13, 2016
Mobecs:

Yes lets do more, and I promise you my undivided support and attention.
MOtunrayo reBECca is your real name. Am I right?
Re: Alone.. by Mobecs(f): 9:27am On Sep 14, 2016
emorse:

MOtunrayo reBECca is your real name. Am I right?

Right.
Re: Alone.. by emorse(m): 11:09am On Sep 14, 2016
Mobecs:

Right.
Can you guess mine?
Re: Alone.. by PamelB(f): 4:15pm On Sep 14, 2016
The love is still flowing. Thanks all. I appreciate.
Re: Alone.. by PamelB(f): 5:59am On Sep 15, 2016
ITgenuis:
I just finished your story 'Alone'. Good work Pamelb
tankiu
Re: Alone.. by FEMIMACRO(m): 8:41pm On Sep 15, 2016
PamelB i must confess that this story i( Alone) is one of the top 3 i av read on d literature session. And i dont comment usually but it will be murderous for me to av read this wonderful piece and not give kudos to the writer. More pen to your ink......
And to cap it guyz like hilary ( overtly handsome or rich) dont change.. he did it once he will do it again. Was happy amanda didnt end up with him

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (Reply)

The Romantic Chronicles Of Badoh / Almost Perfect#nlwriters / The Thomas....(a Family)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.