Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,225 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:50 AM

Alone.. - Literature (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Alone.. (222790 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alone.. by donweasley(m): 5:16pm On Aug 16, 2016
Nice work. Thumbs up
Re: Alone.. by Twinkle004(f): 5:23pm On Aug 16, 2016
I love evry bit of ur story,it is educating,intriguingly. More grace 2 ur strength..
Pls ooo we need more update
Re: Alone.. by liztemi(f): 5:33pm On Aug 16, 2016
Awesome storyline pamelB.....really got me glued to my phone like kilode

More ororo to ur elbow and more inspirations to keep u going on....following the story bumper to bumper.
Buh still rooting for Gospel despite evrything fa grin
Re: Alone.. by princeuniq(m): 6:24pm On Aug 16, 2016
Nice theme Nice plot Nice style and structure Nice setting . . . . . Nice story, dear. Do be mindful of little errors
Re: Alone.. by SweetieConstie(f): 6:30pm On Aug 16, 2016
Awww.... Beautiful story! kisscheesygrin

Pamelb, please come and continue oo... I'm really loving this! smiley
Re: Alone.. by Mykel4God(m): 6:47pm On Aug 16, 2016
Every update was a hit "back 2 back"

I've never been this glued to my phone over a story like this before

Keep it coming.......we dey your back!

God forbid I miss the next update
Re: Alone.. by Brightolanton(m): 6:52pm On Aug 16, 2016
saxwizard:
wow we are on fp...... congrats pamelb

Viewing this topic: ezychris( m), akintech70 ( m ), killzone( m), Danemmy ( m), samdavjustin ( m), saxwizard ( m ),
switchril ( m), thelifechangers , badassProdigy ( m ), obyno5 , llaykorn, huzhomah ( m) and 14 guest(s)

Aghagba ( f), netzro , handsomeclouds , adesammy1 ( m ), blezzy080 , sexaddict08( m),
Isabel2457

you knw it won't be fair reading without commenting oya drop ur comments

This is unarguably the best pice I have read on this auspicious platform. I have been glued to my phone since morning. You are such a talented writer dear @Pamela. More power to your elbow.thumbs up
Re: Alone.. by Ejemehn(m): 7:00pm On Aug 16, 2016
Nice story PamelB.

Hardly read any story on this platform. But this......still looking for the best word to describe it. It's just beautiful.
Started reading this morning. Went to school, read a little and now I'm back and still on the matter.

Never read a story as beautiful as this on NL.

Keep it up.
Re: Alone.. by tjquib: 7:25pm On Aug 16, 2016
where's d rest?
Re: Alone.. by ebudera(f): 7:43pm On Aug 16, 2016
Hey na dis 1 dem dey call captivating,see as I jst carry my phone de find network 4 me 2 kontinue d tory.

Abeg babe come & update o b4 I 4get say I get pikin 2 baff.

Am really intrigue wit dis piece 2 d point dat I feel all is happening 2 me.
May d data in ur phone neva dry ooo

2 Likes

Re: Alone.. by adeyinkao28(m): 8:24pm On Aug 16, 2016
Hey Pamel u made it!
Re: Alone.. by PrinceEKEZIE(m): 10:46pm On Aug 16, 2016
PamelB:
you're welcome
Dear you don't know how this story is lifting the hopes of those passing through HELL on daily bases..
Please when are we see the rest of the story?
Re: Alone.. by mattyboy007(m): 11:00pm On Aug 16, 2016
Am i late Btw make i register here.. op nyc one
Re: Alone.. by AOB1: 12:59am On Aug 17, 2016
PalmelB u too much I must confess kiss kiss wink
Re: Alone.. by AOB1: 1:04am On Aug 17, 2016
I luv everything about u and ur story pls keep it up dear smiley cool
Re: Alone.. by Judejibs: 6:27am On Aug 17, 2016
Wow PamelB you are such an intelligent story writer wish I could place a face to the writer. Keep it up. More greese to your elbow
Re: Alone.. by Lolureal: 8:33am On Aug 17, 2016
Pls keep it coming....never found a story these interesting n full of suspense.God bless you dear
Re: Alone.. by shiboyrules4u(m): 9:16am On Aug 17, 2016
Interesting......keep it up Pamela
Re: Alone.. by shiboyrules4u(m): 9:22am On Aug 17, 2016
Interesting.... pamelB keep it up

1 Like

Re: Alone.. by FlordFlorez(m): 9:38am On Aug 17, 2016
I love this. It sometimes get me emotional. It almost made me cry to some extents. U are doing a beautiful job PamelB.
Re: Alone.. by yugee247: 10:34am On Aug 17, 2016
Nice one. Very captivating. keep it up.
Re: Alone.. by DrPureheart(m): 10:56am On Aug 17, 2016
welldone.
Re: Alone.. by FlordFlorez(m): 12:24pm On Aug 17, 2016
Such a good writer/story-teller. I admire u.
Re: Alone.. by queenlizzy123(f): 1:02pm On Aug 17, 2016
PamelB ,pls I can't wait to read d rest of d story. love ya good job it more dan a story but.a peice of literary work,thnx a lot I really appreciate it.
Re: Alone.. by princedami: 2:35pm On Aug 17, 2016
Wow!!

Pamelb I'd say that this is a wonderful piece, very brilliant of you. More power to your elbow.

I don't know why I saw this when it was already on the 8th page. That story on the 2nd page about her rape...chaii I feel sad and sorry for Amanda and angry with her aunty and her spoil brat. embarassed I pray they reap what they sow. As for gospel why is he like that, although the way he reasoned about her in the first place was wrong.

Saxwizard I love the way you have been encouraging from page 0. GGMUB. Bless you bro. smiley

Pamelb You're doing a great job, I appreciate you for that, keep it up. wink kiss
Re: Alone.. by princedami: 3:33pm On Aug 17, 2016
liztemi:
Awesome storyline pamelB.....really got me glued to my phone like kilode

More ororo to ur elbow and more inspirations to keep u going on....following the story bumper to bumper.
Buh still rooting for Gospel despite evrything fa grin

That story is captivating and written by a talented writer. smiley

Btw @bold part why are you rooting for him?

1) If she were my sis I'd not advice her to go back to him even if he has something to prove.
2) If I were her I wouldn't go back to him even if he proves he loves me because he didn't trust me enough to hold a relationship. And you know in a relationship trust is needed. Trust takes more time to build and just seconds to destroy The trust in her has been dented. So?? smiley
Re: Alone.. by Mindfrick(m): 3:38pm On Aug 17, 2016
Wat A Great Story Frm A Great Lady, I Started D Readn Dz Mrn Am Eager To Follow 2 End. Believe Me PamelB U've Done Well! Kisses!
Re: Alone.. by Nobody: 4:31pm On Aug 17, 2016
PamelIB you recall what I told you from the start?

I'm saving my words to the last update
#GreatWork
Re: Alone.. by princedami: 5:13pm On Aug 17, 2016
temmiesexy:
Eniqurl:

Hi,smiley
I hope you'll find this interesting while you wait for an update of mfyl.
Enjoy.smiley
Re: Alone.. by mayor4love(f): 6:00pm On Aug 17, 2016
Thank God, finally, I know how to reply. I have been trying to do so to encourage u most especially when u wrote about not feeling encouraged. I'm in love with ur story and I encourage my group to read it too. Your story speaks of the struggle of an average female of our time. I & my group look forward to more. God bless u dear. If u av any story apart from this, I wanna know coz I don't know how to operate on this forum. I'm new.
Re: Alone.. by liztemi(f): 8:17pm On Aug 17, 2016
princedami:

That story is captivating and written by a talented writer. smiley

Btw @bold part why are you rooting for him?

1) If she were my sis I'd not advice her to go back to him even if he has something to prove.
2) If I were her I wouldn't go back to him even if he proves he loves me because he didn't trust me enough to hold a relationship. And you know in a relationship trust is needed. Trust takes more time to build and just seconds to destroy The trust in her has been dented. So?? smiley
My reasons re purely sentimental, that I agree to sha bt it's just in the context of the story......I just wished he could win her back
Re: Alone.. by princedami: 8:31pm On Aug 17, 2016
liztemi:

My reasons re purely sentimental, that I agree to sha bt it's just in the context of the story......I just wished he could win her back

Hmm.. smiley Ok. If you say so.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (34) (Reply)

The Romantic Chronicles Of Badoh / Almost Perfect#nlwriters / The Thomas....(a Family)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.