Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,904 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:56 PM

I Think Women Are Tired Of Covering Their Breasts. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Think Women Are Tired Of Covering Their Breasts. (12579 Views)

As A Kid,how Do You Think Women Got Pregnant ? / Neighbours Are Tired Of Our Moaning; Nigerian Man Shares Photos Of Oyinbo Babe / 5 Things Dark Skinned People Are Tired Of Hearing(picture!) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Think Women Are Tired Of Covering Their Breasts. by nikkypearl(f): 1:33pm On Jul 19, 2016
Iamsynord:
That was how the choirmistress D stacted me with her yellow breasts in service the other day

i had to fall and lie on my face in order to protect my protruding dick as we were all standing and not allowed to sit...

They all thought i fell in the spirit sad
grin
Re: I Think Women Are Tired Of Covering Their Breasts. by Sexxkillz: 1:33pm On Jul 19, 2016
foolinlove:

God has done evil acts, but because it's God we say it isn't evil. I think it is. Killing etc.

God is good and evil.

He created evil. Because he created everything. Everything includes evil.
You're being evasive.
Re: I Think Women Are Tired Of Covering Their Breasts. by foolinlove(f): 1:38pm On Jul 19, 2016
Sexxkillz:
You're being evasive.

What would you like me to say?

I think God is inherently good, but capable of evil. That's my thought.

Why else would evil exist if God didn't create it? He created everything.

Evil existed before Adam and Eve, otherwise the knowledge present in the tree wouldn't exist.
Re: I Think Women Are Tired Of Covering Their Breasts. by Fynestboi: 1:39pm On Jul 19, 2016
foolinlove:

God created everything.

When he created it he could see the future.

He created the people and the path for those people to invent robots, bombs etc.

He knew it was going to happen.

undecided
God created man and gave him the will and wisdom to create other things.

Evil is the product of Human will. Evil is a type of privation. (A lack of something, just as a shadow is not substantial in itself but represents the absence of light, so evil is not part of the inventory of the universe but is simply the absence of perfect good. do you get undecided

I am not saying you should agree with that argument up there, but ask yourself, how can a supposed All Good God create evil? undecided

God created EVERYTHING doesn't directly implies God created all what we have in the universe now. *Think*
Don't let me derail this thread. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: I Think Women Are Tired Of Covering Their Breasts. by Slimberry1(f): 1:43pm On Jul 19, 2016
Iamsynord:
That was how the choirmistress D stacted me with her yellow breasts in service the other day

i had to fall and lie on my face in order to protect my protruding dick as we were all standing and not allowed to sit...

They all thought i fell in the spirit sad

grin
Re: I Think Women Are Tired Of Covering Their Breasts. by foolinlove(f): 1:46pm On Jul 19, 2016
Fynestboi:

undecided
God created man and gave him the will and wisdom to create other things.

Evil is the product of Human will. Evil is a type of privation. (A lack of something, just as a shadow is not substantial in itself but represents the absence of light, so evil is not part of the inventory of the universe but is simply the absence of perfect good. do you get undecided

I am not saying you should agree with that argument up there, but ask yourself, how can a supposed All Good God create evil? undecided

God created EVERYTHING doesn't implies God created all what we have in the universe now. *Think*
Don't let me derail this thread. cheesy

Evil and the knowledge of evil existed before humans. That's how it was present in the tree of the knowledge of good and evil.
Re: I Think Women Are Tired Of Covering Their Breasts. by Sexxkillz: 1:51pm On Jul 19, 2016
foolinlove:

What would you like me to say?

I think God is inherently good, but capable of evil. That's my thought.

Why else would evil exist if God didn't create it? He created everything.

Evil existed before Adam and Eve, otherwise the knowledge present in the tree wouldn't exist.
Name one evil thing God created.
Re: I Think Women Are Tired Of Covering Their Breasts. by Edybleketara: 1:52pm On Jul 19, 2016
foolinlove:

Either he does or doesn't.

If he does, he knew what Eve would do.

If he doesn't, then he's not god. Pretty simple stuff.
U have a gud logical point, don't let anybody intimidate u.

3 Likes

Re: I Think Women Are Tired Of Covering Their Breasts. by LordScent(m): 2:10pm On Jul 19, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
OluwaScent!!! Akiyin oo

[size=30pt] RESPECT BABA JACK[/size]
Re: I Think Women Are Tired Of Covering Their Breasts. by foolinlove(f): 2:43pm On Jul 19, 2016
Sexxkillz:
Name one evil thing God created.

Lucifer.

1 Like

Re: I Think Women Are Tired Of Covering Their Breasts. by Obas101(m): 2:46pm On Jul 19, 2016
foolinlove:

I'm just bored of hearing the same crap from men.

What they think is ok for a woman to do. What makes a good woman. Yawn.

Mind your business. Women aren't your property to pass judgement on or tell what to do.

Deal with it.
Hmm u get time o. Where do you get this strength from to defend ur sex undecided
Re: I Think Women Are Tired Of Covering Their Breasts. by Obas101(m): 2:53pm On Jul 19, 2016
foolinlove:

Lucifer.
Lmao grin

Re: I Think Women Are Tired Of Covering Their Breasts. by uzomore(m): 2:55pm On Jul 19, 2016
Op freestyle na konji dey do u.lol
Re: I Think Women Are Tired Of Covering Their Breasts. by Sexxkillz: 3:00pm On Jul 19, 2016
foolinlove:

Lucifer.
Where did you see that?
Re: I Think Women Are Tired Of Covering Their Breasts. by foolinlove(f): 3:03pm On Jul 19, 2016
Sexxkillz:
Where did you see that?

So God didn't create his Angels?
Re: I Think Women Are Tired Of Covering Their Breasts. by foolinlove(f): 3:04pm On Jul 19, 2016
Obas101:

Hmm u get time o. Where do you get this strength from to defend ur sex undecided

I am what God made me.
Re: I Think Women Are Tired Of Covering Their Breasts. by sainttwist1(m): 3:52pm On Jul 19, 2016
op dont be tired ooo, you(guyz) got to live with such thing and if they dont show breast (temptation) who will make them baby mama
Re: I Think Women Are Tired Of Covering Their Breasts. by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jul 19, 2016
Re: I Think Women Are Tired Of Covering Their Breasts. by elov(m): 4:07pm On Jul 19, 2016
juhan:
lol true cheesy cheesy
maot closed shocked shocked shocked
Re: I Think Women Are Tired Of Covering Their Breasts. by PeachyP(f): 4:21pm On Jul 19, 2016
Lol, it's the new fashion tongue
Re: I Think Women Are Tired Of Covering Their Breasts. by Sexxkillz: 4:27pm On Jul 19, 2016
foolinlove:

So God didn't create his Angels?
God created Angels. Not Lucifer. Satan chose to be what he was. He made a choice.

You also choose what you want to be, don't you? Were you born a feminist?
Re: I Think Women Are Tired Of Covering Their Breasts. by vincentjk(m): 4:29pm On Jul 19, 2016
When they're raped now they'll b like embarassed
Re: I Think Women Are Tired Of Covering Their Breasts. by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jul 19, 2016
Nairaland is being over-run by male egotistic hypocrites grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think Women Are Tired Of Covering Their Breasts. by foolinlove(f): 5:25pm On Jul 19, 2016
Sexxkillz:
God created Angels. Not Lucifer. Satan chose to be what he was. He made a choice.

You also choose what you want to be, don't you? Were you born a feminist?

I'm not going to argue this forever.

So here are my thoughts:

God created everything, included in that everything is evil.

God knows all, therefore he knows when any evil is going to happen ahead of time.

God determines everyone's paths, their steps and their destiny. Everything is predestined by God's hand, including evil acts.

It logically follows that God created evil, knows it will happen and has determined when anyone will take an evil turn. Eve and Lucifer included.

If Lucifer "created" evil when he rebelled, then Eve was not to blame. Also, she had no knowledge of evil and didn't know that disobeying God was evil. She innocently disobeyed, because she had no idea what evil was. Much like a child who disobeys a parent.

If you were more logical you could have put forward that overall, everything works together for good. That God created evil in order to teach us the value of good and truly appreciate Him.

As for feminism. Yes, I was born a feminist. Everyone was. Feminism is the opposite to misogyny (hatred of women). To put it another way, I was not born with hate in my heart. Nobody is.

I do not believe women are less deserving of respect and good treatment than men. Same way black people are not less deserving than white people. Disabled and able-bodied.

Hate is learned, not inherent. We are taught by society to hate various things, depending on how we are raised. Unfortunately, the bible is one tool used to teach hate - often under the guise of morality or even love.

There is no reason or excuse to hate.

I love. I love everyone. Regardless of how hard it is. And I will fight for everyone's right to be loved, no matter how much you personally hate them.

I get that you hate women. But you have no real justification for that, only personal bias.

3 Likes

Re: I Think Women Are Tired Of Covering Their Breasts. by jamalnation(m): 5:40pm On Jul 19, 2016
Always sexual object na wa for u oh if you dont have anytin to say abeg kip shut

foolinlove:
Maybe they are. It didn't used to be such an issue before women were seen as sexual objects rather than human beings.

Worry about your own body. Stop policing others.
Re: I Think Women Are Tired Of Covering Their Breasts. by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jul 19, 2016
elov:
maot closed shocked shocked shocked
shocked grin
Re: I Think Women Are Tired Of Covering Their Breasts. by Sexxkillz: 5:54pm On Jul 19, 2016
foolinlove:

I'm not going to argue this forever.

So here are my thoughts:

God created everything, included in that everything is evil.

God knows all, therefore he knows when any evil is going to happen ahead of time.

God determines everyone's paths, their steps and their destiny. Everything is predestined by God's hand, including evil acts.

It logically follows that God created evil, knows it will happen and has determined when anyone will take an evil turn. Eve and Lucifer included.

If Lucifer "created" evil when he rebelled, then Eve was not to blame. Also, she had no knowledge of evil and didn't know that disobeying God was evil. She innocently disobeyed, because she had no idea what evil was. Much like a child who disobeys a parent.

If you were more logical you could have put forward that overall, everything works together for good. That God created evil in order to teach us the value of good and truly appreciate Him.

As for feminism. Yes, I was born a feminist. Everyone was. Feminism is the opposite to misogyny (hatred of women). To put it another way, I was not born with hate in my heart. Nobody is.

I do not believe women are less deserving of respect and good treatment than men. Same way black people are not less deserving than white people. Disabled and able-bodied.

Hate is learned, not inherent. We are taught by society to hate various things, depending on how we are raised. Unfortunately, the bible is one tool used to teach hate - often under the guise of morality or even love.

There is no reason or excuse to hate.

I love. I love everyone. Regardless of how hard it is. And I will fight for everyone's right to be loved, no matter how much you personally hate them.

I get that you hate women. But you have no real justification for that, only personal bias.
You chose to tag yourself a feminist. And you'll do anything to paint the female gender in white, even when they are caught red-handed. Fine. Your choice. But don't always get emotional "defending"your gender.

God created all things with free will. Everyone he made, he gave common sense and the ability to think and make decisions. Only a robot's life is predestined. You, as a human with thinking faculty, you choose your own path.

Brain dead humans cannot make a choice.

Can you explain suicide? People commit suicide because they choose to.

Satan made himself evil. Just the same way I can decide to be evil if I want. It's just a matter of choice. Eve the first woman wasn't forced to eat the fruit. She made a choice to eat it. Again, I don't care if you choose to believe that or not since it's more convenient for you to blame God, than for you to blame a woman for her choice and actions.

You're boring me with this long ass talk about feminism. Doesn't make sense to me, so, forgive me if I do not reply another whitewash attempt by you, to paint over what I already know.

Cheers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Think Women Are Tired Of Covering Their Breasts. by foolinlove(f): 6:03pm On Jul 19, 2016
Sexxkillz:
You chose to tag yourself a feminist. And you'll do anything to paint the female gender in white, even when they are caught red-handed. Fine. Your choice. But don't always get emotional "defending"your gender.

God created all things with free will. Everyone he made, he gave common sense and the ability to think and make decisions. Only a robot's life is predestined. You, as a human with thinking faculty, you choose your own path.

Brain dead humans cannot make a choice.

Can you explain suicide? People commit suicide because they choose to.

Satan made himself evil. Just the same way I can decide to be evil if I want. It's just a matter of choice. Eve the first woman wasn't forced to eat the fruit. She made a choice to eat it. Again, I don't care if you choose to believe that or not since it's more convenient for you to blame God, than for you to blame a woman for her choice and actions.

You're boring me with this long ass talk about feminism. Doesn't make sense to me, so, forgive me if I do not reply another whitewash attempt by you, to paint over what I already know.

Cheers.

You are the one getting emotional, my friend.

I think all those emotions are getting in the way of your logic, since you haven't been able to answer any of the questions which you demand I answer.

I understand it is hard for you to take this from a woman. But rest assured, I am human like you. A child of God.

It's just that I'm a bit more objective and logical. I like to learn and I'm more than happy to change my ideas when I am presented with new evidence.

You haven't provided anything. You've demanded answers from me, told me I'm wrong, and then blamed me for all the evil in the world.

Not all women are perfect. Not all men are perfect.

We all have two parents. Men are sons of Eve. Women are daughters of Adam. Logic.

I forgive you for your hatred. But I have a feeling you'll always hate me.
Re: I Think Women Are Tired Of Covering Their Breasts. by Djkel: 6:55pm On Jul 19, 2016
damseyl:
I think men are tire of covering their eyes
Eyes were meant too be open...no be pot way them go cover undecided
damseyl:
I think men are tire of covering their eyes
Eyes were meant too be open...no be pot way them go cover
Re: I Think Women Are Tired Of Covering Their Breasts. by elov(m): 7:21pm On Jul 19, 2016
juhan:
shocked grin
Lol...c teeth
Re: I Think Women Are Tired Of Covering Their Breasts. by 7agaza(m): 9:06pm On Jul 19, 2016
The most anoying aspect of it is that most of them are just like London has fallen

Re: I Think Women Are Tired Of Covering Their Breasts. by HDee(m): 9:29pm On Jul 19, 2016
lilyqueen:
I don't think it's reasonable

Totally unreasonable, it just potrays women as sexual object.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See Chat Between My Husband Who Is An Associate Pastor And Female Church Member / Why You Should Keep Your Virginity. (best Answer For Your Questions) / Iyabo Ojo’s Daughter Breaks Silence On Alleged Leaked S3x Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.