Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,790 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

I Think Women Are Tired Of Covering Their Breasts. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Think Women Are Tired Of Covering Their Breasts. (12605 Views)

As A Kid,how Do You Think Women Got Pregnant ? / Neighbours Are Tired Of Our Moaning; Nigerian Man Shares Photos Of Oyinbo Babe / 5 Things Dark Skinned People Are Tired Of Hearing(picture!) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Think Women Are Tired Of Covering Their Breasts. by bayocute(m): 9:30pm On Jul 19, 2016
foolinlove:
Maybe they are. It didn't used to be such an issue before women were seen as sexual objects rather than human beings.

Worry about your own body. Stop policing others.
He's been curious about y d poo is making FP and why some women have chosen to stop covering their (boobs) nowadays, nd he has nt in anyway refers to anybody. So, mind ur bussiness. Nd it's nt all u see&read u qoute!

2 Likes

Re: I Think Women Are Tired Of Covering Their Breasts. by Blaine756(m): 9:38pm On Jul 19, 2016
cry
Re: I Think Women Are Tired Of Covering Their Breasts. by trojan84(m): 11:07pm On Jul 19, 2016
foolinlove:

God knows everything, right? And he created everything, made everyone's path for them.

So God knew Eve would eat that fruit. He made her path.

It wasn't Eve's fault. God made it that way.
Dnt evn go dre. God didn't make it dat way
Re: I Think Women Are Tired Of Covering Their Breasts. by dopedealer(m): 1:54am On Jul 20, 2016
Are u a learner smiley

Re: I Think Women Are Tired Of Covering Their Breasts. by SmartMugu: 3:12am On Jul 20, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
I can feel your pain bruv. I really do. But I'm assuring you that Buhari will look into the issue
Lol
Re: I Think Women Are Tired Of Covering Their Breasts. by Freelancer007(m): 5:14am On Jul 20, 2016
Learning how to make your breasts grow bigger in order to attract men is counter-productive. It's only wise to make yourself happy, rather than being seen as a sex object by another.

1 Like

Re: I Think Women Are Tired Of Covering Their Breasts. by adewumiopeyemi(m): 7:13am On Jul 20, 2016
sagging breat.. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I Think Women Are Tired Of Covering Their Breasts. by Owliver(m): 4:24am On Jul 22, 2016
foolinlove:
Maybe they are. It didn't used to be such an issue before women were seen as sexual objects rather than human beings.

Worry about your own body. Stop policing others.
you are so selfish in your reasoning. always thinking from a female perspective. you would have been worse if you were a male.

you can as well go unclad and expect every man to look away and worry about their deeks not getting up. perfect

how you doing. long time
Re: I Think Women Are Tired Of Covering Their Breasts. by harffie(m): 4:33am On Jul 22, 2016
damseyl:
I think men are tire of covering their eyes
no one sees that kinda thing and just close eyes...it takes God's grace.
Re: I Think Women Are Tired Of Covering Their Breasts. by lepasharon(f): 5:55am On Jul 22, 2016
Sexxkillz:
Name one evil thing God created.

Isaiah 45:7
I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things

- Straight from the horse's mouth

1 Like

Re: I Think Women Are Tired Of Covering Their Breasts. by lepasharon(f): 5:57am On Jul 22, 2016
Sexxkillz:
God created Angels. Not Lucifer. Satan chose to be what he was. He made a choice.

You also choose what you want to be, don't you? Were you born a feminist?

God is all knowing and knew that Lucifer would become evil later on, yet chose to create him. What kind of God is that?

1 Like

Re: I Think Women Are Tired Of Covering Their Breasts. by lepasharon(f): 6:01am On Jul 22, 2016
Sexxkillz:
You chose to tag yourself a feminist. And you'll do anything to paint the female gender in white, even when they are caught red-handed. Fine. Your choice. But don't always get emotional "defending"your gender.

God created all things with free will. Everyone he made, he gave common sense and the ability to think and make decisions. Only a robot's life is predestined. You, as a human with thinking faculty, you choose your own path.

Brain dead humans cannot make a choice.

Can you explain suicide? People commit suicide because they choose to.

Satan made himself evil. Just the same way I can decide to be evil if I want. It's just a matter of choice. Eve the first woman wasn't forced to eat the fruit. She made a choice to eat it. Again, I don't care if you choose to believe that or not since it's more convenient for you to blame God, than for you to blame a woman for her choice and actions.

You're boring me with this long ass talk about feminism. Doesn't make sense to me, so, forgive me if I do not reply another whitewash attempt by you, to paint over what I already know.

Cheers.

You mean human lives are not predetermined? So why do Christians say that God has a special plan for all if us?

1 Like

Re: I Think Women Are Tired Of Covering Their Breasts. by lepasharon(f): 6:03am On Jul 22, 2016
trojan84:

Dnt evn go dre. God didn't make it dat way

Eyya.. God allowed his creation to spiral out of his control
Re: I Think Women Are Tired Of Covering Their Breasts. by foolinlove(f): 7:04am On Jul 22, 2016
Owliver:
you are so selfish in your reasoning. always thinking from a female perspective. you would have been worse if you were a male.

you can as well go unclad and expect every man to look away and worry about their deeks not getting up. perfect

how you doing. long time

Your hypocrisy astounds me.

Why should I care what affect my clothing has on men? That is their problem, not mine.

Why should I frame my entire life around men and what each individual man expects from me or how they may react? An individual has no right to expect me to conform to what they subjectively perceive as acceptable.

When a man says "respect yourself and dress appropriately", what he really means to say is "conform to my personal idea of what respectable and appropriate is".

I can't control other's thoughts or actions by the way I dress. The sooner people realise that, the happier they will be.

All I do is respect others, based on the fact that they are human.

1 Like

Re: I Think Women Are Tired Of Covering Their Breasts. by Nobody: 9:14am On Jul 22, 2016
elov:
Lol...c teeth
hehe e fine na grin grin
Re: I Think Women Are Tired Of Covering Their Breasts. by Owliver(m): 9:56am On Jul 22, 2016
foolinlove:

Your hypocrisy astounds me.

Why should I care what affect my clothing has on men? That is their problem, not mine.

Why should I frame my entire life around men and what each individual man expects from me or how they may react? An individual has no right to expect me to conform to what they subjectively perceive as acceptable.

When a man says "respect yourself and dress appropriately", what he really means to say is "conform to my personal idea of what respectable and appropriate is".

I can't control other's thoughts or actions by the way I dress. The sooner people realise that, the happier they will be.

All I do is respect others, based on the fact that they are human.
unfortunately the 4billion men on planet earth can't, won't and will never reason like this. so what do you do? choke it down their throats?

you solely have the responsibility to protect yourself, not the cops, not the marines but you.

BTW, you wana take this personal? is this how you welcome friends you miss? Lolz grin
Re: I Think Women Are Tired Of Covering Their Breasts. by foolinlove(f): 10:05am On Jul 22, 2016
Owliver:
unfortunately the 4billion men on planet earth can't, won't and will never reason like this. so what do you do? choke it down their throats?

you solely have the responsibility to protect yourself, not the cops, not the marines but you.

BTW, you wana take this personal? is this how you welcome friends you miss? Lolz grin

Well, yes. The 4billion women on the planet are humans too. Women have every right to shove stuff down men's throats, just as men have been doing to them through time immemorial.

There is no excuse for this patriarchal bulldust in an evolved society. People are people are people. Everyone deserves autonomy and respect and equal opportunity.

I am a human and I deserve respect. I don't care what men happen to think of me. I care what I want, and what I want matters.

And yes, I take it personally. Because attitudes lile yours affect me personally on a day to day basis.

You can talk about these issues theoretically because you are in a position of privilege where these issues don't personally affect you.
Re: I Think Women Are Tired Of Covering Their Breasts. by Owliver(m): 10:19am On Jul 22, 2016
foolinlove:

Well, yes. The 4billion women on the planet are humans too. Women have every right to shove stuff down men's throats, just as men have been doing to them through time immemorial.

There is no excuse for this patriarchal bulldust in an evolved society. People are people are people. Everyone deserves autonomy and respect and equal opportunity.

I am a human and I deserve respect. I don't care what men happen to think of me. I care what I want, and what I want matters.

And yes, I take it personally. Because attitudes lile yours affect me personally on a day to day basis.

You can talk about these issues theoretically because you are in a position of privilege where these issues don't personally affect you.
in a society you don't care about what you want alone but also what others want. that's why it's called society. if you decide to care about yourself alone then the jungle is the best place to live.

same way a serial killer doesn't care about others but his urge for blood. emotional torture and physical torture are almost same if not even same. you can't rule out one.

you can't twerk on my deek and expect me to control myself damn that would be emotional torture for Christ sake.

in conclusion. concept pf society defies individualistic way of life just like you are proposing. understanding is what matters. and I never said women aren't humans.
Re: I Think Women Are Tired Of Covering Their Breasts. by foolinlove(f): 10:40am On Jul 22, 2016
Owliver:
in a society you don't care about what you want alone but also what others want. that's why it's called society. if you decide to care about yourself alone then the jungle is the best place to live.

same way a serial killer doesn't care about others but his urge for blood. emotional torture and physical torture are almost same if not even same. you can't rule out one.

you can't twerk on my deek and expect me to control myself damn that would be emotional torture for Christ sake.

in conclusion. concept pf society defies individualistic way of life just like you are proposing. understanding is what matters. and I never said women aren't humans.

"Twerking on your deek" happens in a strip club where men manage to control themselves daily.

What you wear is an entirely different proposition.

If you are suggesting a society in which people carr about and respect one another, then this applies to men also. Caring about and respecting women as well as other men.

I am fighting a patriarchal society, not society in general. Society is made from men AND women. Patriatchal society puts pressure on women to adapt to men, makes women responsible for men's bad behaviour, hampers their careers etc. It makes things generally difficult for women.

I care what I want and I care what other women want. As a man, your needs and wants are largely taken care of so you see no problem. Women's are not.

You have male privilege and it's about time you recognised it. Women are half the population of the world and deserve to live a life as easy or as hard as a man does. They deserve to define their own destiny free of stupid judgements based on gender stereotypes alone.

Interestingly, freeing the world of negative stereotypes of women also frees men from equally harmful gender stereotypes.
Re: I Think Women Are Tired Of Covering Their Breasts. by BrainnewsNg(f): 11:13am On Jul 22, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
I can feel your pain bruv. I really do. But I'm assuring you that Buhari will look into the issue

Hmmmmmmm

Thats B.reast probing na
Re: I Think Women Are Tired Of Covering Their Breasts. by Checked86: 12:00pm On Jul 22, 2016
foolinlove:

"Twerking on your deek" happens in a strip club where men manage to control themselves daily.

If you are suggesting a society in which people carr about and respect one another, then this applies to men also. Caring about and respecting women as well as other men.

I am fighting a patriarchal society, not society in general. Society is made from men AND women. Patriatchal society puts pressure on women to adapt to men, makes women responsible for men's bad behaviour, hampers their careers etc. It makes things generally difficult for women.

I care what I want and I care what other women want. As a man, your needs and wants are largely taken care of so you see no problem. Women's are not.

You have male privilege and it's about time you recognised it. Women are half the population of the world and deserve to live a life as easy or as hard as a man does. They deserve to define their own destiny free of stupid judgements based on gender stereotypes alone.

Interestingly, freeing the world of negative stereotypes of women also frees men from equally harmful gender stereotypes.
Dear, I am the OP and have followed your comments from page 1. Women influence men a lot. Both with words and appearances. That is why how women dress matters. They are very influential. The recent increase of 'fap farmers' are due to how women dress. How you dress as a woman may not affect you but it can affect another woman. Yes, another woman. It causes rape(I know you would say, 'perverts') but it is true. The sight of cleavage turns an average man on. Some may deny it but it is true. Any man that sees an open breasts gets preoccupied with sexual thought and may result to rape. You may not be at the receiving end but what of the defenceless teen girls? Why do I complain about women baring the breasts? I complain because it affects me. It affects our collective value as human beings. It affects women. These day men don't love again not because women are not loyal but because men see women as sexual objects that have no feelings. When a woman tells a man how she loves him, he thinks that may be she is dying for his sexual dexterity. We degrade ourselves.
Re: I Think Women Are Tired Of Covering Their Breasts. by foolinlove(f): 12:49pm On Jul 22, 2016
Checked86:
Dear, I am the OP and have followed your comments from page 1. Women influence men a lot. Both with words and appearances. That is why how women dress matters. They are very influential. The recent increase of 'fap farmers' are due to how women dress. How you dress as a woman may not affect you but it can affect another woman. Yes, another woman. It causes rape(I know you would say, 'perverts') but it is true. The sight of cleavage turns an average man on. Some may deny it but it is true. Any man that sees an open breasts gets preoccupied with sexual thought and may result to rape. You may not be at the receiving end but what of the defenceless teen girls? Why do I complain about women baring the breasts? I complain because it affects me. It affects our collective value as human beings. It affects women. These day men don't love again not because women are not loyal but because men see women as sexual objects that have no feelings. When a woman tells a man how she loves him, he thinks that may be she is dying for his sexual dexterity. We degrade ourselves.

Yawn.

Rape is cause by rapists.

The only way to stop objectifying women is to stop treating them as objects. Like telling them how to dress, how to behave, how to do anything.

Women have minds. They are just like men, with different Instruments.
Re: I Think Women Are Tired Of Covering Their Breasts. by Owliver(m): 12:57pm On Jul 22, 2016
foolinlove:

Lolz you can't get that. uneven though I wish you to get that but it's just not possible. why don't you just stop worrying about the world.
Re: I Think Women Are Tired Of Covering Their Breasts. by foolinlove(f): 1:05pm On Jul 22, 2016
Owliver:
Lolz you can't get that. uneven though I wish you to get that but it's just not possible. why don't you just stop worrying about the world.

Impossible according to you.

And I won't simply stop caring because I do care. And it's my duty to make the world a better place. For anyone's children, least not mine should I occasion to have any.

I don't want my potential daughters having to face the same frustrating unfair prejudices I do. Just like some people didn't want their daughter's genitals mutilated, so that is now being eradicated.
Re: I Think Women Are Tired Of Covering Their Breasts. by trojan84(m): 7:06pm On Aug 05, 2016
lepasharon:

Eyya.. God allowed his creation to spiral out of his control
U think so

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Should I Hit On This Married Lady / Women, Why Do You Allow Men Get Away With So Much? / Why don't We Fall In Love With Ugly People?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.