Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,257 members, 7,822,311 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:52 AM

Tinubu Must Apologise To Dino - Kogi Women (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Must Apologise To Dino - Kogi Women (Photos) (42603 Views)

Wole Soyinka Reacts To Dino Melaye’s Book Launch / Omoyele Sowore Reacts To Dino Melaye Coming To Sue Him In New York / Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Dino Melaye's "No ABU Zaria Certificate" Report (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Must Apologise To Dino - Kogi Women (Photos) by ChrisGnarly: 5:46pm On Jul 19, 2016
This is d reason why we are were we are!!! That's why politieftians don't take mases serious!! I pity for this zoogeria!!
Re: Tinubu Must Apologise To Dino - Kogi Women (Photos) by Abeos(m): 5:48pm On Jul 19, 2016
When we have serious issues at hand, see the useless thing senators are making issue out of.

Only God will save us.
Re: Tinubu Must Apologise To Dino - Kogi Women (Photos) by Klare(f): 5:49pm On Jul 19, 2016
sanky346:
Whoever said Nigeria is a banana republic had his head screwed right. It is not so far from the truth. We major on the minor and minor on the major. No wonder development has continue to elude us. Smh

True talk bro

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Must Apologise To Dino - Kogi Women (Photos) by Wishaky(f): 5:53pm On Jul 19, 2016
Chaiiiii, my country my country!
Re: Tinubu Must Apologise To Dino - Kogi Women (Photos) by kajoula(m): 5:54pm On Jul 19, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Tinubu Must Apologise To Dino - Kogi Women (Photos) by minasota(f): 5:55pm On Jul 19, 2016
what a country!
Re: Tinubu Must Apologise To Dino - Kogi Women (Photos) by akagress: 5:56pm On Jul 19, 2016
The zoo goes on

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Must Apologise To Dino - Kogi Women (Photos) by sirmk(m): 5:56pm On Jul 19, 2016
kogi women or dino women, how many una dey? I fit count u wit mouth slf
Re: Tinubu Must Apologise To Dino - Kogi Women (Photos) by nnaemeka817(m): 5:59pm On Jul 19, 2016
jonhemma11:
Women Hold Press Conference In Kogi Asking Tinubu To Apologise To Dino Melaye

Following a protest in Lagos by women in support of Senator Remi Tinubu,a group of women held a conference in Kogi state asking Senator Remi Tinubu to apologise to Melaye.

What is actually happening?This is not what we need in Nigeria today.We need to work together and move the country forward.

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/07/pics-pro-dino-meelayes-women-hold-press.html
Hahahahahaha. The zoo country indeed. The Match is interesting. At least, those the partake in the protest gets some token to salvage the hunger in the land.
Re: Tinubu Must Apologise To Dino - Kogi Women (Photos) by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jul 19, 2016
I wonder when issues will be tabled without bringing ethnicity and religious to it, this is why we are still redundant. It's high time 1999 constitution has to be totally change.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Must Apologise To Dino - Kogi Women (Photos) by daniska3yaro(m): 6:02pm On Jul 19, 2016
thunder74:
Which party Dino dey? Which party Remi belongs?
Say after me "Oh Lord, cause confusion in the camp of my enemies as you are currently doing in the Camp of APC"
Say Amen if you claim the prayer too.
Re: Tinubu Must Apologise To Dino - Kogi Women (Photos) by femmy2010(m): 6:02pm On Jul 19, 2016
Poverty is a bastard .
see what it has turned our mothers and sisters to .
Re: Tinubu Must Apologise To Dino - Kogi Women (Photos) by damon222: 6:03pm On Jul 19, 2016
I pity all those who are taking what is happening as joke. This country is fast going down. Buhari came into power with dangerious propaganda and we are still in it. Imagine where we are today. Oshiomhole and other apc members transported many people from apc states to Ekiti and protested against Fayose. Look at what is happening. Tell me if this trend will ever change? All those evil, devilish styles will only continue. All those strange devises that can quickly turn this country into nuisance and a banana republic will only spoil this contry the more. All those new introduction of fighting a sitting governor will only continue. All those secret employments and appointments will continue. All those one sided trials will continue. This newly introduced severe tribal wars will only continue. Have you asked yourself why there are serious agitations of restructing this country? So, those who are laughing will wake up one day and ask why we are where we are? Let us laugh until this strange thing call Buhari will completely finish up this country. Imagine the killing as if people are ants. People are laughing. Let wait. We wil never ever believe what is coming this four years of Buhari reign. Be laughing and joking

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Must Apologise To Dino - Kogi Women (Photos) by damon222: 6:03pm On Jul 19, 2016
I pity all those who are taking what is happening as joke. This country is fast going down. Buhari came into power with dangerious propaganda and we are still in it. Imagine where we are today. Oshiomhole and other apc members transported many people from apc states to Ekiti and protested against Fayose. Look at what is happening. Tell me if this trend will ever change? All those evil, devilish styles will only continue. All those strange devises that can quickly turn this country into nuisance and a banana republic will only spoil this contry the more. All those new introduction of fighting a sitting governor will only continue. All those secret employments and appointments will continue. All those one sided trials will continue. This newly introduced severe tribal wars will only continue. Have you asked yourself why there are serious agitations of restructing this country? So, those who are laughing will wake up one day and ask why we are where we are? Let us laugh until this strange thing call Buhari will completely finish up this country. Imagine the killing as if people are ants. People are laughing. Let wait. We wil never ever believe what is coming this four years of Buhari reign. Be laughing and joking. Solution: prayer.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Must Apologise To Dino - Kogi Women (Photos) by Springz(f): 6:08pm On Jul 19, 2016
What really baffles me is the fact that they customized T-shirts for the protest. Money that should have been put to reasonable use. This people are DAFT.
Re: Tinubu Must Apologise To Dino - Kogi Women (Photos) by abbeyty(m): 6:09pm On Jul 19, 2016
when you think you have seen it all, this country is sh**t, how can country move forward with this kind of people ? they are supporting the criminals they should be throwing stones at. And for the moderator that banned me for airing my opinion fk you and if you don't ban me right now God punish you, you guys ban people as if we get paid for log on here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Must Apologise To Dino - Kogi Women (Photos) by Adebasy: 6:15pm On Jul 19, 2016
Stupid people,nigerian is suffering from hyper inflation they never stage protest against this
Re: Tinubu Must Apologise To Dino - Kogi Women (Photos) by abbeyty(m): 6:15pm On Jul 19, 2016
femmy2010:
Poverty is a bastard .
see what it has turned our mothers and sisters to .

na only women you saw in the pix, what about those uncles sitting at the back ?
Re: Tinubu Must Apologise To Dino - Kogi Women (Photos) by Touchforfree(m): 6:19pm On Jul 19, 2016
thunder74:
Which party Dino dey? Which party Remi belongs?
Say after me "Oh Lord, cause confusion in the camp of my enemies as you are currently doing in the Camp of APC"
Say Amen if you claim the prayer too.

As the same confusion is tearing ur oturugbeke party wey 2 Chairmen dey conduct parallel primary in a state.
Re: Tinubu Must Apologise To Dino - Kogi Women (Photos) by Orikinla(m): 6:23pm On Jul 19, 2016
sanky346:
Whoever said Nigeria is a banana republic had his head screwed right. It is not so far from the truth. We major on the minor and minor on the major. No wonder development has continue to elude us. Smh
Orikinla said so.
They have turned Nigeria into black comedy.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Must Apologise To Dino - Kogi Women (Photos) by drake2(m): 6:24pm On Jul 19, 2016
OkunrinMeta:
[size=15pt]What is Kogi? Is it a Soap?[/size]

lol. U guys are the best. una nor go kill Person.
Re: Tinubu Must Apologise To Dino - Kogi Women (Photos) by kbbanj10(m): 6:25pm On Jul 19, 2016
aaaaahh my God. it is finished. how did we get here sef?
Re: Tinubu Must Apologise To Dino - Kogi Women (Photos) by Orikinla(m): 6:26pm On Jul 19, 2016
Re: Tinubu Must Apologise To Dino - Kogi Women (Photos) by thunder74(m): 6:27pm On Jul 19, 2016
Touchforfree:

As the same confusion is tearing ur oturugbeke party wey 2 Chairmen dey conduct parallel primary in a state.
grin
Re: Tinubu Must Apologise To Dino - Kogi Women (Photos) by don4real18(m): 6:27pm On Jul 19, 2016
fearNORTH:
Remi Tinubu should remember how kudiRAT abiola was seized, beaten and raped in turns before being strangled in the streets of Lagos for her arrogance and sheer disregard for constituted authority undecided
So, what are you driving at?
Re: Tinubu Must Apologise To Dino - Kogi Women (Photos) by Glomoni: 6:29pm On Jul 19, 2016
R
cktheluckyman:
Nigerian politics sweet die!! Lolz
How u take know bro? I think say na only me the thing dey sweet. New day, new sweet strory. There is no country like Nija. I hail thee my country.
Re: Tinubu Must Apologise To Dino - Kogi Women (Photos) by masseratti: 6:30pm On Jul 19, 2016
fearNORTH:
Remi Tinubu should remember how kudiRAT abiola was seized, beaten and raped in turns before being strangled in the streets of Lagos for her arrogance and sheer disregard for constituted authority undecided
God forgive you for talking about the dead like this, where did u get the new from that kudi was raped.
Re: Tinubu Must Apologise To Dino - Kogi Women (Photos) by nigerianvenom(m): 6:31pm On Jul 19, 2016
DONMAYOR19:
that woman thing for that second pic thou, real definition of matter (anything that has weight and occupy space).

back to topic, Is an apology week, South West demanded an apology from Dino to thief-nubu and remi, kogi women also want apology from thief-nubu and remi to Dino.

make una continue to distract us while in other news STONE (non living thing) dey win election against bubu the dullard.

Re: Tinubu Must Apologise To Dino - Kogi Women (Photos) by passionate88: 6:33pm On Jul 19, 2016
Suprnov3r:
Naija I hail thee

We are officially screwed. Is this the change we voted for?
you vote apc?
Re: Tinubu Must Apologise To Dino - Kogi Women (Photos) by Annruby: 6:42pm On Jul 19, 2016
fearNORTH:

who told you she was raped?how could u say such a thing.....chai u no try at all
Re: Tinubu Must Apologise To Dino - Kogi Women (Photos) by ClitRaider: 6:45pm On Jul 19, 2016
sanky346:
Dem don turn our dear country to zoo republic.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Must Apologise To Dino - Kogi Women (Photos) by madapcmod: 6:45pm On Jul 19, 2016
#RemiMustApolose!

The disrespectful and mannerless wife of the brown decayed teeth cocaine sniffing tout and thief must apologize to Otunba Dino Melaye the original jagabandit of bourdillon

APC d worst thing that has happened to Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Vendors Arrested For Selling IPOB Newspapers In Owerri, Imo / IPOB Killed Chike, Akunyili's Husband — Uche Mefor / El-Rufai At Later Rain Assembly Church. Pictured With Pastor Tunde Bakare

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.