Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,840 members, 7,810,235 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:19 AM

Tinubu Must Apologise To Dino - Kogi Women (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Must Apologise To Dino - Kogi Women (Photos) (42575 Views)

Wole Soyinka Reacts To Dino Melaye’s Book Launch / Omoyele Sowore Reacts To Dino Melaye Coming To Sue Him In New York / Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Dino Melaye's "No ABU Zaria Certificate" Report (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Must Apologise To Dino - Kogi Women (Photos) by aressssa: 10:50pm On Jul 19, 2016
clickwtB:
DEFINITELY Lagos not superior to Kogi,but we should not be disgraced by a thug and woman beater!!!

Joke of the century... grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Must Apologise To Dino - Kogi Women (Photos) by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jul 19, 2016
Arrangee shameless prostitutes
Re: Tinubu Must Apologise To Dino - Kogi Women (Photos) by Dom2020: 11:19pm On Jul 19, 2016
good, but waitoo, if Tinubu and Dino were not our political class, will this drama surface?
Re: Tinubu Must Apologise To Dino - Kogi Women (Photos) by buchilino(m): 11:28pm On Jul 19, 2016
onoikenna:
I pity the common man.Tomorrow all these politicians will reconcile and forget us

SOMETIMES I ASK GOD, HE MADE A NIGERIAN.
Re: Tinubu Must Apologise To Dino - Kogi Women (Photos) by buchilino(m): 11:28pm On Jul 19, 2016
onoikenna:
I pity the common man.Tomorrow all these politicians will reconcile and forget us

SOMETIMES I ASK GOD, HE MADE ME A NIGERIAN.
onoikenna:

SOMETIMES I ASK GOD, HE MADE ME A BLACK MAN.
Re: Tinubu Must Apologise To Dino - Kogi Women (Photos) by maratonj: 3:30am On Jul 20, 2016
these people are violating sharia law. A woman unveiling her face before a man is an offence, not to talk of exchanging vows of impregnation, Capital Sharia law.
Re: Tinubu Must Apologise To Dino - Kogi Women (Photos) by maxzzo1(m): 6:27am On Jul 20, 2016
I love dis drama....
Re: Tinubu Must Apologise To Dino - Kogi Women (Photos) by tinktanker: 7:04am On Jul 20, 2016
afroniger:
Smh. Which way Nigeria? Some of those women in the pix look hungry, like they're just there to mark register and collect their money and bounce. undecided
Where lagos women or Kogi women, rich woman or poor woman, woman na woman. Stupid act by all parties involved
Re: Tinubu Must Apologise To Dino - Kogi Women (Photos) by tinktanker: 7:09am On Jul 20, 2016
afroniger:

Sho! Oga sorry o. This one wey you carry this matter for head like gala so, I no mean to hit a nerve o. Some people don turn NL politics to their daily bread. You guys better be getting paid well for all this e-fights you engage in because of politicians. lipsrsealed
but na u start the fight first sha. Good thing u apologized, dat mature although u yaba am small for the apology. Badt guy
Re: Tinubu Must Apologise To Dino - Kogi Women (Photos) by tinktanker: 7:10am On Jul 20, 2016
maratonj:
these people are violating sharia law. A woman unveiling her face before a man is an offence, not to talk of exchanging vows of impregnation, Capital Sharia law.
behead her, behead her, behead her.
Re: Tinubu Must Apologise To Dino - Kogi Women (Photos) by tinktanker: 7:13am On Jul 20, 2016
clickwtB:
DEFINITELY Lagos not superior to Kogi,but we should not be disgraced by a thug and woman beater!!!
man pls don't marry an abusive n fight loving wife like remi tinubu because she may attract trouble with thugs n rapist
Re: Tinubu Must Apologise To Dino - Kogi Women (Photos) by moshould(m): 7:51am On Jul 20, 2016
Study ur state and capital !! Na imbeciles like u dey deny ur state, dey flaunt lagos...mind u, from tinubu to Ambode, none of them are lagosians, Ambode na confirm Ilaje boy...though I'm not from kogi...
Re: Tinubu Must Apologise To Dino - Kogi Women (Photos) by basadenet: 8:00am On Jul 20, 2016
Both principal actors should apologize to each other, because both are culpable in whatever way we look at.
Re: Tinubu Must Apologise To Dino - Kogi Women (Photos) by Codes151(m): 8:38am On Jul 20, 2016
opal4real:
Oturugbeke! Na apology dey reign now.

Remi Thiefnibu better beg Dino Mouthyeye to perform d miracle he promised her. Impregnating a barren woman iz not a small sontin.

If she's barren, then that's what's annoying her
Re: Tinubu Must Apologise To Dino - Kogi Women (Photos) by Olaoluwa66(m): 9:53am On Jul 20, 2016
I weep for Nigeria. Like seriously this People are so Jobless. Both Remi tunubu's and Dino's supporters.
Re: Tinubu Must Apologise To Dino - Kogi Women (Photos) by kenoz(m): 10:13am On Jul 20, 2016
okay
Re: Tinubu Must Apologise To Dino - Kogi Women (Photos) by Rexnegro(m): 1:02pm On Jul 20, 2016
they should just state where And where lagos isn't superior to kogi cos my mind is fixed on The fact that Lagos n kogi ain't in same class at all in terms of everything that makes a state a state. politics? me don't do it at all, cos their politicians interest remain Why masses suffers their drama in public
Re: Tinubu Must Apologise To Dino - Kogi Women (Photos) by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jul 20, 2016
kaziblake:
A barren woman and you have a mother

Are you the daughter we don't know about? Ewoooo...who say miracle nor dey happen. Koyo daughter of a barren.
Re: Tinubu Must Apologise To Dino - Kogi Women (Photos) by kaziblake(f): 8:36pm On Jul 20, 2016
opal4real:

Are you the daughter we don't know about? Ewoooo...who say miracle nor dey happen. Koyo daughter of a barren.
You are manerless,i pity your future wife
Bro Oponu...Anumanu
Re: Tinubu Must Apologise To Dino - Kogi Women (Photos) by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jul 21, 2016
kaziblake:
You are manerless,i pity your future wife
Bro Oponu...Anumanu

E pain her! I pity ur father n present boyfriend plus ur future husband.

Sis Elebolo.....Nnegi na kpogi.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Boko Haram Captures Military Items From Soldiers In Borno - Terror Monitor (Pics / How We Plan To Cripple Nigeria, If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Released In 7 Days –MASSOB / Fateema Ganduje And Ajibola Ajimobi Are A Non-virtuous Couple – Kwankwaso

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.