Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,231 members, 7,849,845 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:36 AM

5 Times I Died Being A Nigerian - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Times I Died Being A Nigerian (1627 Views)

One Of The Rare Times I Was Present In Church (pictures) / Photo Of The Man Who Died After Sex With Four Ladies In Lagos / Photo Of The Native Doctor Who Died In Imo While Having Sex With A Prostitute (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Times I Died Being A Nigerian by TWOYANSH: 8:45pm On Jul 19, 2016
Welcome to Nigeria, the most populous black nation on earth( dahz our official title *lol*) it is fun living in this part of the world but sometimes....sometimes....enough of the chit-chat, these are 5 times i died just because i'm a Nigerian
Re: 5 Times I Died Being A Nigerian by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jul 19, 2016
Which are?
Re: 5 Times I Died Being A Nigerian by UrWorstNitemare: 8:50pm On Jul 19, 2016
cry Wheew!!! Too much weed**
Re: 5 Times I Died Being A Nigerian by DR1SKLEF(m): 8:52pm On Jul 19, 2016
OP where are you undecided
Re: 5 Times I Died Being A Nigerian by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jul 19, 2016
Present!
Re: 5 Times I Died Being A Nigerian by MidasTouche01(m): 8:52pm On Jul 19, 2016
Make I take seat, STFUareyouG0d abeg shift..
Re: 5 Times I Died Being A Nigerian by johnwizey: 9:14pm On Jul 19, 2016
Wow.....U died ten times and u still create a thread. Are you a cat, or Wifi dey heaven
Re: 5 Times I Died Being A Nigerian by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jul 19, 2016
MidasTouche01:
Make I take seat, STFU.areyouG0d abeg shift..
The op yaf disappear o shocked shocked

skarlett:
Present!

Take a seat on first row
Re: 5 Times I Died Being A Nigerian by TWOYANSH: 9:21pm On Jul 19, 2016
1. NOLLYWOOD
I could write a whole epistle about this movie- making industry that should be making jingles instead. I stopped watching Nollywood a long time ago and knowing it originates from Nigeria gives me a mini heart attack. From the title, the subtitle, to the color quality even the casts. I can bet some Nairaland writers can even write a better script .

FUN FACT : ALL NOLLYWOD BABALAWOS MUST DRAW A CIRLE ON ONE EYE

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Times I Died Being A Nigerian by horlamelekan(m): 9:22pm On Jul 19, 2016
Following
Re: 5 Times I Died Being A Nigerian by PeachyP(f): 9:23pm On Jul 19, 2016
*takes seat*
Re: 5 Times I Died Being A Nigerian by daewoorazer(m): 9:26pm On Jul 19, 2016
Expose ur children to 9ja plays and i can bet they'd b as dull as d plays themslvs grin
Re: 5 Times I Died Being A Nigerian by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jul 19, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:

Take a seat on first row

Better view abi?

You're such a gentleman grin
Re: 5 Times I Died Being A Nigerian by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jul 19, 2016
skarlett:

Better view abi?

You're such a gentleman grin
you know I'm always a gentleman smiley
Re: 5 Times I Died Being A Nigerian by rawpadgin(m): 9:34pm On Jul 19, 2016
ur no. 1 is spot on
to think that i am a certified AGN member is even an embarrassment
can't stand most of 'em movies
Re: 5 Times I Died Being A Nigerian by TWOYANSH: 9:36pm On Jul 19, 2016
2. NIGERIAN GUYS AND GIRLS
These are the most unromantic set of people ever. Imagine taking your girlfriend to an eatery, you hid a ring inside the ice-cream with the intention of proposing to her....guess what, she would swallow the ring because she would be too engrossed with the ice-cream like her life depends on it. She wont put ice cream inside your mouth, no romantic gestures, just busy gulping the ice-cream.
Nigerian guys,...story for another day (intentionally skipped it cause i am one of them) *lol*

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Times I Died Being A Nigerian by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jul 19, 2016
TWOYANSH:
1. NOLLYWOOD
I could write a whole epistle about this movie- making industry that should be making jingles instead. I stopped watching Nollywood a long time ago and knowing it originates from Nigeria gives me a mini heart attack. From the title, the subtitle, to the color quality even the casts. I can bet some Nairaland writers can even write a better script .

FUN FACT : ALL NOLLYWOD BABALAWOS MUST DRAW A CIRLE ON ONE EYE
How else do you want them to show realness? Do you not know most Nigerian babalawos draw circles on their eyes?

What comes to your mind when you see a man on the street with a circle on one side of his eyes? I bet babalawo comes to your mind
Re: 5 Times I Died Being A Nigerian by BIGkoboko: 9:46pm On Jul 19, 2016
cry
Re: 5 Times I Died Being A Nigerian by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jul 19, 2016
I think I've seen this before. Someone already posted it.
Re: 5 Times I Died Being A Nigerian by dgalon(m): 9:52pm On Jul 19, 2016
Oky..let's go there.
Re: 5 Times I Died Being A Nigerian by Purpletee(f): 9:53pm On Jul 19, 2016
kikikikikikikiki grin

Re: 5 Times I Died Being A Nigerian by TWOYANSH: 9:56pm On Jul 19, 2016
3. MUSIC
Let us leave the musical legends and a few talented ones out of this for a moment. Apart from these, any other music coming out of Nigeria must have been mixed and mastered at LAWMA head office. I cant boast of our music at all, shin shin...no more classics, look at all their so called hit songs from SKELEWU, GIFT, APKAKO, CARO, DOROBUCCI, SHOKI et all, most of us have even deleted them from our phones but would leave most foreign songs released as far back as 2004...You cant play 9ja songs 3weeks after its release date and still feel that vibe. WITH ALL DUE RESPECT TO MUSICIANS, YOU GUYS KILL ME WITH YOUR SONGS NOWADAYS!!!

FUN FACT : IN DPRINCE'S CHOP BANANA TILL YOU GO YO HIT, HE REPEATED THAT PHRASE MORE THAN THE TOTAL AKARA IYA BISI WOULD FRY TOMORROW.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Times I Died Being A Nigerian by Marlvin(m): 9:57pm On Jul 19, 2016
You know what grinds my gears ?

Invite an average Nigerian girl over , for a candle light dinner, guess what ? she'd take you for a ritualist.

5 Likes

Re: 5 Times I Died Being A Nigerian by TWOYANSH: 9:58pm On Jul 19, 2016
PushPlay:
I think I've seen this before. Someone already posted it.

NOPE BRO...SEEMS U'RE SEEING INTO THE FUTURE
or PROVIDE SOURCE THEN
Re: 5 Times I Died Being A Nigerian by pamcode(m): 10:03pm On Jul 19, 2016
Man If we sit down and start listing Nigeria fault i doubt ten pages would contain it.

1 Like

Re: 5 Times I Died Being A Nigerian by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jul 19, 2016
TWOYANSH:

NOPE BRO...SEEMS U'RE SEEING INTO THE FUTURE or PROVIDE SOURCE THEN
I'm serious, the thread is not new.
Re: 5 Times I Died Being A Nigerian by seunny4lif(m): 10:05pm On Jul 19, 2016
Blood of Satan
Re: 5 Times I Died Being A Nigerian by seunny4lif(m): 10:08pm On Jul 19, 2016
Marlvin:
You know what grinds my gears ?

Invite an average Nigerian girl over , for a candle light dinner, guess what ? she'd take you for a ritualist.
grin grin cheesy cheesy grin
That's wicked oooooh grin grin grin
Re: 5 Times I Died Being A Nigerian by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jul 19, 2016
damm this sh*t is funny!
i have work to do tonight and am here
nairaland smh
Re: 5 Times I Died Being A Nigerian by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jul 19, 2016
TWOYANSH:
These are the most unromantic set of people ever.

1 Like

Re: 5 Times I Died Being A Nigerian by TWOYANSH: 10:24pm On Jul 19, 2016
4. LEADERSHIP
I cannot overemphasized the fact that our leaders are always murdering me...YES. I MEAN IT. Imagine a Togolese(a country that you would find on google's second search page) telling me that our President doesn't have any qualification. Before i died, i tried to save my face by telling the Togolese that he has a NEPA...i never knew the amebo Togolese knows the full meaning of NEPA and started taunting me that my President's qualification is a NEPA BILL...I DIED. HOW DID WE GET TO THIS POINT

FUNFACT: DO YOU KNOW THAT A NIGERIAN SENATOR FLEW ALL THE WAY TO LAGOS(BOUDILLION STREET) JUST TO TAKE A PICTURE.

3 Likes

Re: 5 Times I Died Being A Nigerian by rawpadgin(m): 11:05pm On Jul 19, 2016
TWOYANSH:
These are the most unromantic set of people ever. Imagine taking your girlfriend to an eatery, you hid a ring inside the ice-cream with the intention of proposing to her....guess what, she would swallow the ring because she would be too engrossed with the ice-cream like her life depends on it. She wont put ice cream inside your mouth, no romantic gestures, just busy gulping the ice-cream.
Nigerian guys,...story for another day (intentionally skipped it cause i am one of them) *lol*
my boo-boo is so romantic

can't say the same about others

(1) (2) (Reply)

Struggles Every Girl With Big Boobs Has Experienced Before / 10 Things You Need To Know Before Dating A Single Mom / Love Life Of An Average Nigerian Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.