Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,011 members, 7,825,171 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 08:18 AM

Onyeka Nwelue Blasts IPOB Agitators,Says IPOB Is A Long Rope(photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Onyeka Nwelue Blasts IPOB Agitators,Says IPOB Is A Long Rope(photos) (20394 Views)

IPOB Is A Threat To Unity, Herdsmen Is Not, Lai Mohammed Tells BBC - FFK Reacts / IPOB Is Sponsored By Looters And The Politically Disgruntled - Lai Mohammed / Onyeka Nwelue Criticizes Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees Over Old Age (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Onyeka Nwelue Blasts IPOB Agitators,Says IPOB Is A Long Rope(photos) by kaboninc(m): 4:06pm On Jul 21, 2016
Ngozi123:

'Consoling myself with my interpretation of the article'= actually reading the article and having the reading comprehensive skills to understand what the writer is saying, right? Read the full article and come back to me because nowhere in the article does the writer even mention IPOB, he laid some valid criticism of the B.iafran movement that many Igbos have questioned, and are looking for solutions, themselves so please tell me how he has 'blasted' it. I'm not referring to any Facebook posts so I don't know why you brought that up. Read the article and you will clearly see who he is insulting.

I just read the post and truly, this comment has always been my position.

I must say that if anyone wants Biafra, he should be able to outline what we have in stock for a new nation: leaders and leadership scale. All these strategies need to be shown

1 Like

Re: Onyeka Nwelue Blasts IPOB Agitators,Says IPOB Is A Long Rope(photos) by ejilife: 4:47pm On Jul 21, 2016
omenka:

Chukwuemerie Odechukwu. cheesy

iPod is a scam/terrorist organisation. Only ignoramuses don't know that. smiley
You don't know the difference between having presence in 88 countries and counting and having the backing of 88 countries? The former was what Nnamdi Kanu said and not the later. Radio Biafra podcast is your best friend. It can be downloaded from Radio Biafra London website.
Re: Onyeka Nwelue Blasts IPOB Agitators,Says IPOB Is A Long Rope(photos) by PrinceAlex001(m): 5:26pm On Jul 21, 2016
waternogetenemy:

@ YorubaFynest is dat u up there?

It is Nigeria that should leave Biafra land.

We have requested a referendum.

If Nigeria will not give us a referendum, then they should respect the rights to protest Nigeria occupation of our Ancestral Land.

Just 4 ur information all igbos are not in Lagos. Just so u are careful about the person u ask to leave west. I dont live or do business in Lagos.

Then stfu... Mtcheeeeeew
Re: Onyeka Nwelue Blasts IPOB Agitators,Says IPOB Is A Long Rope(photos) by DeeMain(m): 6:30pm On Jul 21, 2016
DerKaiser:
What a very deceptive thread title. Gosh!!!

Why are people so lazy and ignorant on these nairaland forums?

They all read the very misleading title and jumped to the comment section to shower themselves with feces.

Nowhere did the guy mention IPOB in his write up nor even make a demeaning comment or snide remarks towards them.

He was pummeling some hausa-fulani idiot for his poor knowledge of the Biafran War and for attempting to avoid his question to him.

He only didn't state his support for or rejection of the Biafra struggle in order to make his write up appear neutral, calling it "a long rope".

If anything, he was blasting the "one-nigeria" buffoons for their gross stupidity and low intelligence.

A long rope simple means a broad and comprehensive topic that should be discussed in length and details and never an insult.

Some of you one-nigeria animals really live a very pathetic and despicable life.

The mere mention of Biafra creates uncontrolled panic and restlessness amongst y'all.

Are the Igbos and other Biafrans the very string that holds your life source, without which your very own existence ceases?

Why this parasitism when they have completely rejected you and remind you about it at any given opportunity?

*Spits on this ret.arded thread and its creator*

Thanks for saving me from giving up on NL. A full front page and no one had the common sense to understand his point. Very saaaaaaaad!
Re: Onyeka Nwelue Blasts IPOB Agitators,Says IPOB Is A Long Rope(photos) by hamilton62(m): 9:07pm On Jul 21, 2016
Victorvexz:

My friend keep quite, Biafra is not anybody identity, because before Biafra, there was Nigeria
once again you've shone on us your ignorance and stupidity: why not tell your parents to teach you well, sorry; your granny, further sorry, your teacher; hahahaha, because they are also ignorant as you are because dogs with their tails in between their legs give birth to same which typifies your wit level.
This is to tell you that almost all if not all you think you know is doctored so you need a neuro-laxative or neuro-format and a good schooling from Nnamdi Kalu or you travel out to study the real history in foreign libraries or archive.
Boy! Don't speak further that you won't shy your parents for radiating more stupidity... A biafra-penny of advice, though a dog will still be one no matter what whenever a bone is around.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Biafra
Re: Onyeka Nwelue Blasts IPOB Agitators,Says IPOB Is A Long Rope(photos) by obainosis4real: 10:35pm On Jul 21, 2016
jayblisz:
@victorvexz me thinks ur suffering from a regretable disregard to an obvious abundance of education.little boy Biafra had been b4 Nigeria but I think I recognize ur difficulties,now Note: Nigeria is d brainchild of mrs Flora Shaw (a white lady) whereas Biafra predates even written history. Now get it right boy,d struggle became popular in 1967 so Biafranism runs in d blood,it's an identity.Nigeria isn't.jux a creation of d imperialist whites' imagination. You can save ur gratitude boy.
tnkz bro u jst lectured brainless Idiot called victorvxz. I knw he will b grateful.....
Re: Onyeka Nwelue Blasts IPOB Agitators,Says IPOB Is A Long Rope(photos) by Peacefulgold(m): 8:29am On Jul 22, 2016
So Onyeka has a son....tot she had only two girls....back to d Mata...no comment..
Re: Onyeka Nwelue Blasts IPOB Agitators,Says IPOB Is A Long Rope(photos) by kjhova(m): 1:03pm On Jul 25, 2016
kaboninc:

I ordinarily do not like publicly discussing the Biafran Issue and it is due to the opinions canvassed by both sides. Personally, my dad till this day complains about joint pains which he suffered at the hands of the Nigerian soldiers after they were captured and I have others too who feel bitter about the treatment meted to them by the Biafran soldiers. Everyone claims to be the victim and have suffered one form of pain or the other. It is understandable as it is with war.

But what you said, and the fellow you quoted was just the right thing. We need to talk about the war in a calm, civil and friendly environment, like a Peace Reconciliation. Current generation should be enlightened on the history surrounding the war without any omission or commission to favour any particular ethnic group, under a platform that seeks for genuine forgiveness, reconciliation and the survival of the country depends on the individual effort of each and everyone of us. Effort should be made to change the narrative of the war from that of revenge, animosity and hatred to peace, forgiveness and prosperity. This effort should be championed by Civil Society Organisations (most especially the MEDIA) who should make every effort humanly possible not to be influenced by the Government.

Government on the other hand should also be sensitive in various appointments, design and development and implementation of policies which should be for a greater good and cause for a feeling of entitlements by all Nigerians.

Failure to do so (and more) will lead to a continued increase in tension from both sides and particularly by the Igbos who strongly feel that they are been marginalized in the current dispensation. Such feeling could currently be imagined (a perception) but the consequences can be devastating.

I agree with you totally. Had we grabbed the opportunity in the 70's with the oil boom to implement some of your suggestions above, it would have been a different narrative today.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FG Launches CNG Initiative With Seven Conversion Centres / Kazeem Tanimu Replies APC About Atiku’s Citizenship Claims, Calls Them Lairs / Umahi Performs Groundbreaking For Construction Of Computer Village Estate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.