Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,290 members, 7,839,430 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:01 PM

OPC Gives Militants 14-Day Ultimatum To Stop Attacks - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / OPC Gives Militants 14-Day Ultimatum To Stop Attacks (30894 Views)

Power Failure: Fashola Gets 30-day Ultimatum To Revive Power Sector Or Resign / Asset Declaration: Saraki Ends Historic 14-day Cross-examination Of Witness / FG Gets 14-day Ultimatum To Lift Ban On Rice Importation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OPC Gives Militants 14-Day Ultimatum To Stop Attacks by 9jatatafo(m): 10:24am On Jul 21, 2016
Observing things with one eye closed!!!!!!
Re: OPC Gives Militants 14-Day Ultimatum To Stop Attacks by Rexnegro(m): 10:25am On Jul 21, 2016
chadwickcollins:
Opc make una go rest avengers pass una power oo
na wetin You tink na, Because they don show You their strength in creek na, I tink say they get monopoly of power alone yet na creek they dey use shield Themselves... yoruba Are peace loving people but bro don't misplace that for cowardice o, You did Be shock at their pushed patience And guts

2 Likes

Re: OPC Gives Militants 14-Day Ultimatum To Stop Attacks by temptnow: 10:25am On Jul 21, 2016
bakynes:
All these SS and SE people think OPC wont defeat Niger delta Militants because of sophisticated weapons the militants carry. OPC do not rely on guns they have charms as well. I do know the militants use charms too but no tribe can really match the Yorubas in Charm and Voodo in Nigeria except the Hausa-Fulanis. I have seen an OPC vigilante in my area walking invinsible with only shoes moving abt.
So do not discard their threat. Its better we all encourage peace.
just wait there , am dialing Dino meleye's number, the Tinubu slayer. Continue running your mouth as usual while am dialing his number
Re: OPC Gives Militants 14-Day Ultimatum To Stop Attacks by Rexnegro(m): 10:27am On Jul 21, 2016
Stingman:

But you guys were running your mouth...on things that doesn't concern you. Now you have invited the lizards after harvesting woods with insects...Una see una lives...?
what is This one saying?
Re: OPC Gives Militants 14-Day Ultimatum To Stop Attacks by AgentOrange: 10:27am On Jul 21, 2016
Totit,

When will yorubas threaten the hausas with drowning in the lagoon?

You know what they did at Mile 12 and recently they gathered, attacked a school, beat up the principal and took their money.

When will they be sent to the lagoon and why has your oba been so deaf and dumb since. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: OPC Gives Militants 14-Day Ultimatum To Stop Attacks by Ochendo3: 10:27am On Jul 21, 2016
Jst imagin that small boi infront holding a gun n lafin like a fool that's 2 show that dis opc guys are jokers... Militant go clear una silently.. Ju kwa esie ndi militant

1 Like

Re: OPC Gives Militants 14-Day Ultimatum To Stop Attacks by erico2k2(m): 10:29am On Jul 21, 2016
Aigbofa:

What is more dangerous than hoodlums invading communities while they are sleeping, killing and maiming innocent folks.
I know if OPC should retaliate, all the morons shouting "Yorubas are cowards " will quickly change to Yorubas are wicked.
They will petition the UN, call on the Pope and the Amnesty international, they will wail and cry, they will conveniently forget they started the whole madness.
DO not 4get the Niger Deltans are not made up of just Ijaws.bear that in mind
Re: OPC Gives Militants 14-Day Ultimatum To Stop Attacks by AgentOrange: 10:29am On Jul 21, 2016
Rexnegro:

[s]na wetin You tink na, Because they don show You their strength in creek na, I tink say they get monopoly of power alone yet na creek they dey use shield Themselves... yoruba Are peace loving people but bro don't misplace that for cowardice o, You did Be shock at their pushed patience And guts[/s]

shut up, they have come out from the creeks two times now to engage you people and y'll loud mouth fled.

All you use your big shests for is to run around Lagos harrasing law-abiding citizens shouting owomida at the top of your voices, lolzz cheesy cheesy

6 Likes

Re: OPC Gives Militants 14-Day Ultimatum To Stop Attacks by chimoskyg(m): 10:29am On Jul 21, 2016
Any Group with faction giving ultimatum, it only dead on arrival
Re: OPC Gives Militants 14-Day Ultimatum To Stop Attacks by pyxon(m): 10:29am On Jul 21, 2016
ivandragon:
the Fulani plan is working... SS, SW, SE knocking their heads together. by the time you guys finish fighting yourselves, the Fulani will walk in & turn the empty lands to grazing reserves, install emirs in PH, Ikeja & Enugu. if you think its impossible, go & read history about the rise of Islam in West Africa. do we think one region in the south can stand against the North? Those who carried out attacks in Lagos & Ogun are criminals & not militants.

SE and SS are united. The SW had their chance to stick with their fellow Southerners but they said they prefer to kiss northern a.ss

6 Likes

Re: OPC Gives Militants 14-Day Ultimatum To Stop Attacks by eugeneiyke59(m): 10:30am On Jul 21, 2016
Re: OPC Gives Militants 14-Day Ultimatum To Stop Attacks by BayLord01(m): 10:30am On Jul 21, 2016
[s][/s]
AustineE1:

No right thinking Niger-deltan will tell you they are celebrating the killing of Yorubas either in Ogun or Lagos but the truth remains that the Yorubas are by nature very loud and noisy. Agreed the insurgency in the Niger-delta brought about a lot of hardship in Nigeria and then the military option by FG brought about pain and death to the ordinary citizenry of the Niger-Delta region,everyone would think that the federal government through appointments,equitable distribution of wealth,fairness in all ramnification of the polity,try as much as posible to placate the aggrieved regions but rather its open marginalization policies are been celebrated and proped up by people wld should know better(south west).
.....'in the end we shall remember not the words of our enemies but the silent of our friends'. Dont forget that the greater south is watching the Yorubas pitch tent with the oppressors in the worst form of regional hypnotism,just because of a vice presidential slot.
Any attempt to threaten the investment of Niger-Deltans in the south west cld be a very dangerous gamble,most Yoruba elites derives their income from oil,both upstream and downstream sector,go to Rivers and then you will appreciate the fact that for every one Ben Bruce's or his tribes men investment attacked in Lagos,there are twenty huge yoruba investment in the Niger Delta waiting for the demolition man.
We must give peace a chance and there can never be peace without justice and fairness.
[s][/s] Rubbish tongue

2 Likes

Re: OPC Gives Militants 14-Day Ultimatum To Stop Attacks by pyxon(m): 10:31am On Jul 21, 2016
AgentOrange:

shut up, they have come out from the creeks two times now to engage you people and y'll loud mouth fled.

All you use your big shests for is to run around Lagos harrasing law-abiding citizens shouting owomida at the top of your voices, lolzz cheesy cheesy

grin
AgentOrange:

Lol

2 Likes

Re: OPC Gives Militants 14-Day Ultimatum To Stop Attacks by 01Mysticdon(m): 10:31am On Jul 21, 2016
Hehehe, let them come with their bow and arrow.

Someone mentione charm??
The yorubas can't even match the igbos talkless of the Niger Deltans.

Well it seems Nigeria won't exist very soon, ethnical, political and religious wahala.

4 Likes

Re: OPC Gives Militants 14-Day Ultimatum To Stop Attacks by AgentOrange: 10:34am On Jul 21, 2016
01Mysticdon:
Hehehe, let them come with their bow and arrow.

Someone mentione charm??
The yorubas can't even match the igbos talkless of the Niger Deltans.

Well it seems Nigeria won't exist very soon, ethnical, political and religious wahala.
Re: OPC Gives Militants 14-Day Ultimatum To Stop Attacks by Rexnegro(m): 10:34am On Jul 21, 2016
PigMeat:
hahahahahahahahahaha, OPC should not bite what they can not chew. Bunch of cowards! 2 militants from the niger-deltan region can turn apc camp into non-existence. I thought they were going to attack the niger-deltans in their own territory like the niger-deltans took their hustle to south west. Stagnant foolls that resolves only around south western zone. "If them dey count fish them dey count crayfish join?"
indeed You Be pigmeat...smh
Re: OPC Gives Militants 14-Day Ultimatum To Stop Attacks by faari(f): 10:37am On Jul 21, 2016
What a pity. What a shameless bunch of morons fill this country. I don't give a rat's a$$ about which region does what, what I care about is the life that they take away. And for what? To make a point?
You are all fools!!!! Yoruba. Igbo. Hausa. You are all a bunch of stoopid nincompoops with cheese for brains. When a man can't rationally make decisions, then he is nothing but a goat in human skin. We are all humans before we are identified as a tribe.

I weep for the mothers who bore such bunch of goats.
I don't blame them though, when a child decides to parade in the market with an open yiansh, the mother can only ask bystanders to help her "chain" him up.

Nonsense. Grown a$$ men acting and talking like stupid fools. Kids acting and talking like children with no home training and hiding behind ignorance and loyalty to their tribe.

Fools!!!! All of una. I curse the womb that carried anyone that kills for no just reason.

4 Likes

Re: OPC Gives Militants 14-Day Ultimatum To Stop Attacks by femikay149(m): 10:37am On Jul 21, 2016
A lot of ethic bigots in nairaland

The issue of militants in Ogun and Lagos riverine areas has nothing to do with Avengers or Niger delta struggles

These are mainly ijaws boys who have been pipeline vandals for years Who are criminals also assisted by some of their Yoruba Host..infact most times they are working for a major yoruba bunkering dealer who distributes the stolen fuel..

Since Buhari came in he sent soldiers to protect the pipeline in arepo..ogijo etc they have no other means of livelihood as all ijaw boys know is sapelewater ..fuel theft or crime as they refuse to work...

Now they have turned to arm robbers and kidnappers in those river ine areas ..Also they are attacking those they perceive is giving soldiers information about them

these are just criminals they are mainly ijaws with the aid of some few yoruba bunkering cabal
it has nothing to do with tribe

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: OPC Gives Militants 14-Day Ultimatum To Stop Attacks by pepigeorge(m): 10:37am On Jul 21, 2016
Those militants ars not Niger deltans....they are somalian pirates..lol
Re: OPC Gives Militants 14-Day Ultimatum To Stop Attacks by hatchy(f): 10:39am On Jul 21, 2016
Toothless Bulldogs!!! Go and confront them one on one,you are giving ultimatum that will elaps within days of which you cannot do anything

Fear Fear pepu
Re: OPC Gives Militants 14-Day Ultimatum To Stop Attacks by hatchy(f): 10:39am On Jul 21, 2016
Toothless Bulldogs!!! Go and confront them one on one,you are giving ultimatum that will elaps within days of which you cannot do anything

Cowards every where you go in that region.
Re: OPC Gives Militants 14-Day Ultimatum To Stop Attacks by TolaniLuv: 10:40am On Jul 21, 2016
OPC with their mouth odour! Like dead fish smiley una get mouth to talk? When Fulani/ Buhari people Deh kill una for ur land! Wetin una talk ? Foolish people..
Re: OPC Gives Militants 14-Day Ultimatum To Stop Attacks by Omeokachie: 10:40am On Jul 21, 2016
Has any arrest been made to confirm that the Ijaws are indeed behind these attacks, or is this the usual lazy mental approach to problem solving that some Nigerians are famous for?
So anything that crawls out of the water to attack innocent people must be Ijaw and no investigations needed?
I thought we had educated folks on this site, no?
Re: OPC Gives Militants 14-Day Ultimatum To Stop Attacks by sunkyshow(m): 10:42am On Jul 21, 2016
proeast:
Cowards & their lame ultimatums. Where were they when the hausas ransacked mile 12 and their people had to escape by claiming to be hausa in their own land? Why cant they issue similar ultimatum against fulanis that has been on rampage all over the South West, killing & maiming their people? Well I trust the brave & courageous boys from the creeks, they dont believe in useless ultimatums but action. I hope OPC wont bite more than they can chew. They cant fight this with their dane guns, broken bottles or ineffective charms.

You are just an ignorant bullock , unemployment has turned your thinking faculty backwards. If trouble starts today both sides will loose their loved ones to untimely death. Na only peace and tolerance is the sure way forward.

1 Like

Re: OPC Gives Militants 14-Day Ultimatum To Stop Attacks by steelmagnolia(f): 10:43am On Jul 21, 2016
tongue

3 Likes

Re: OPC Gives Militants 14-Day Ultimatum To Stop Attacks by babadlaw1(m): 10:43am On Jul 21, 2016
At the end of the day it is the innocent and the poor that will suffer should there be violence. Let's stop all these nonsense and give peace a chance. I have experienced violence before Opc vs Hausa guys at oko oba abattoir it was a sorry state. Pls u guys should stop taking sides with people who perpetrate evil or violence. Nigeria is all we've got, no country without its own challenge.
Re: OPC Gives Militants 14-Day Ultimatum To Stop Attacks by starlingbawa(m): 10:44am On Jul 21, 2016
bakynes:
All these SS and SE people think OPC wont defeat Niger delta Militants because of sophisticated weapons the militants carry. OPC do not rely on guns they have charms as well. I do know the militants use charms too but no tribe can really match the Yorubas in Charm and Voodo in Nigeria except the Hausa-Fulanis. I have seen an OPC vigilante in my area walking invinsible with only shoes moving abt.
So do not discard their threat. Its better we all encourage peace.

If charms were that sophisticated, don't you think Africa would have been the World Power long before now

Of what good are those 'USELESS CHARMS' against the might of an American 'Apache Helicopter' that fires 'Hell Fire' Missiles or the super fighter jet the Falcon F 22

Charms my foot!!!

7 Likes

Re: OPC Gives Militants 14-Day Ultimatum To Stop Attacks by abeykohasa0524: 10:47am On Jul 21, 2016
In all honesty,Based on the incited comments I read on this platform Everytime, In the interest of the Nigerian state;Nairaland should be sanctioned or completely shut.

3 Likes

Re: OPC Gives Militants 14-Day Ultimatum To Stop Attacks by Bhol28: 10:47am On Jul 21, 2016
Please i want someone here to explain to me how the act of vandalism can be termed as braveness,SS militants keep vandalising up and down from HIDEOUTS and some fools are calling that braveness.They threatened they want to go and bomb Abuja, uptill today no action.All the so called Militants,Boko Haram have grievances against the government but have never for one day tried to go and attack the seat of power because they fear the level of security there.Innocent people who are also concerned are the ones they are adding to their problem.

2 Likes

Re: OPC Gives Militants 14-Day Ultimatum To Stop Attacks by banmee(m): 10:49am On Jul 21, 2016
chadwickcollins:
Opc make una go rest avengers pass una power oo

Only in a lawless country will such utterances be made. Warlords are taking over the country and worse still, it's citizens are taking sides. Nigeria is gradually turning into feudal Japan. Smh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Buhari Meets With Security Chiefs In Abuja - Photos / President Umaro Embalo Names Street After Buhari For His ‘Fear Of God’ / Adeyanju To Justice Nyako: Step Down From Kanu's Trial, Your Husband Is Fulani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.