Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,017 members, 7,838,555 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

OPC Gives Militants 14-Day Ultimatum To Stop Attacks - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / OPC Gives Militants 14-Day Ultimatum To Stop Attacks (30886 Views)

Power Failure: Fashola Gets 30-day Ultimatum To Revive Power Sector Or Resign / Asset Declaration: Saraki Ends Historic 14-day Cross-examination Of Witness / FG Gets 14-day Ultimatum To Lift Ban On Rice Importation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OPC Gives Militants 14-Day Ultimatum To Stop Attacks by Ahmedhussain3463: 11:20am On Jul 21, 2016
AustineE1:

No right thinking Niger-deltan will tell you they are celebrating the killing of Yorubas either in Ogun or Lagos but the truth remains that the Yorubas are by nature very loud and noisy. Agreed the insurgency in the Niger-delta brought about a lot of hardship in Nigeria and then the military option by FG brought about pain and death to the ordinary citizenry of the Niger-Delta region,everyone would think that the federal government through appointments,equitable distribution of wealth,fairness in all ramnification of the polity,try as much as posible to placate the aggrieved regions but rather its open marginalization policies are been celebrated and proped up by people wld should know better(south west).
.....'in the end we shall remember not the words of our enemies but the silent of our friends'. Dont forget that the greater south is watching the Yorubas pitch tent with the oppressors in the worst form of regional hypnotism,just because of a vice presidential slot.
Any attempt to threaten the investment of Niger-Deltans in the south west cld be a very dangerous gamble,most Yoruba elites derives their income from oil,both upstream and downstream sector,go to Rivers and then you will appreciate the fact that for every one Ben Bruce's or his tribes men investment attacked in Lagos,there are twenty huge yoruba investment in the Niger Delta waiting for the demolition man.
We must give peace a chance and there can never be peace without justice and fairness.
akjfslfmsl glsmdmlsmggkslmf lamfakfnsjfslfs,fmsld fnsdmf lamfmfdmpanfs kmdkfmfg lndldnglsnflsmggoensodmofns jsjkfd fiml, g lanfkmpaqp.a llll djfls,d hksdkd ,dt is hw d nonsense u wrote sound to me!
Re: OPC Gives Militants 14-Day Ultimatum To Stop Attacks by Anyi44(m): 11:21am On Jul 21, 2016
Juju vs Bomb
Re: OPC Gives Militants 14-Day Ultimatum To Stop Attacks by totit: 11:21am On Jul 21, 2016
AgentOrange:

Why give any ultimatum just attack, I thought yorubas don't give ultimatums. cheesy cheesy cheesy

When will yorubas threaten the hausas with drowning in the lagoon?

You know what they did at Mile 12 and recently they gathered, attacked a school, beat up the principal and took their money.

When will they be sent to the lagoon and why has your oba been so deaf and dumb since grin

You've got no idea what you talking about at all.
I know you are here to have fun but it's ok. The fact up there is more than enough. Even though I am quite you sure people like you are no where near SW therefore, I won't take you serious knowing fully here that you obviously been sarcastic about the reality. undecided
Re: OPC Gives Militants 14-Day Ultimatum To Stop Attacks by Tsongz(f): 11:21am On Jul 21, 2016
AustineE1:

No right thinking Niger-deltan will tell you they are celebrating the killing of Yorubas either in Ogun or Lagos but the truth remains that the Yorubas are by nature very loud and noisy. Agreed the insurgency in the Niger-delta brought about a lot of hardship in Nigeria and then the military option by FG brought about pain and death to the ordinary citizenry of the Niger-Delta region,everyone would think that the federal government through appointments,equitable distribution of wealth,fairness in all ramnification of the polity,try as much as posible to placate the aggrieved regions but rather its open marginalization policies are been celebrated and proped up by people wld should know better(south west).
.....'in the end we shall remember not the words of our enemies but the silent of our friends'. Dont forget that the greater south is watching the Yorubas pitch tent with the oppressors in the worst form of regional hypnotism,just because of a vice presidential slot.
Any attempt to threaten the investment of Niger-Deltans in the south west cld be a very dangerous gamble,most Yoruba elites derives their income from oil,both upstream and downstream sector,go to Rivers and then you will appreciate the fact that for every one Ben Bruce's or his tribes men investment attacked in Lagos,there are twenty huge yoruba investment in the Niger Delta waiting for the demolition man.
We must give peace a chance and there can never be peace without justice and fairness.
Bro talking about that , you lied undecided u guys depend on youruba for ur business take for example we all know the way u people know is business if an entire community comprises of businessmen and women who's gonna sell for who undecided WE BUY YOUR GOODS,WITHOUT US YOU ARE USELESS

2 Likes

Re: OPC Gives Militants 14-Day Ultimatum To Stop Attacks by bushguy: 11:22am On Jul 21, 2016
I am sure that guy is Fadeyi's child

modelmike7:
...... Lol! Now , this is funny!! Akika!!!
Re: OPC Gives Militants 14-Day Ultimatum To Stop Attacks by sexychocho(f): 11:22am On Jul 21, 2016
Na so

Gerara here jor
Re: OPC Gives Militants 14-Day Ultimatum To Stop Attacks by Valprof: 11:25am On Jul 21, 2016
Re: OPC Gives Militants 14-Day Ultimatum To Stop Attacks by AgentOrange: 11:25am On Jul 21, 2016
totit:

[s]You've got no idea what you talking about at all.
I know you are here to have fun but it's ok. The fact up there is more than enough. Even though I am quite you sure people like you are no where near SW therefore, I won't take you serious knowing fully here that you obviously been sarcastic about the reality. undecided [/s]

I thought it was only Igbos that issue ultimatum.. cheesy

1 Like

Re: OPC Gives Militants 14-Day Ultimatum To Stop Attacks by Tsongz(f): 11:25am On Jul 21, 2016
PigMeat:
hahahahahahahahahaha, OPC should not bite what they can not chew. Bunch of cowards! 2 militants from the niger-deltan region can turn apc camp into non-existence. I thought they were going to attack the niger-deltans in their own territory like the niger-deltans took their hustle to south west. Stagnant foolls that resolves only around south western zone. "If them dey count fish them dey count crayfish join?"
U rep what u called yourself grin just a little difference THE MEAT AT THE BACK OF UR NAME
they never nack this one charm before grin isokay bring it on
Re: OPC Gives Militants 14-Day Ultimatum To Stop Attacks by Tsongz(f): 11:26am On Jul 21, 2016
modelmike7:
...... Lol! Now , this is funny!! Akika!!!
tchoi. I salute
Re: OPC Gives Militants 14-Day Ultimatum To Stop Attacks by bidexmimi(f): 11:26am On Jul 21, 2016
Many people on here don't even know the cause or how bad it has affected people. My aunt and her family had to move out from their home to stay with my grandma. That's a house built by them and many people here are fighting tribal war. The children could not even write exams. Its not about Niger deltans but the Ijaws who are into oil bunkery.

1 Like

Re: OPC Gives Militants 14-Day Ultimatum To Stop Attacks by segbuwa: 11:27am On Jul 21, 2016
please lets give peace a chance, war is not bread and butter, lets live like brothers and sisters, we are not going to achieve anything by killing ourselves . communal war is not a case of armed robbery and someone calling fire fighter, let peace reigns in our abode.
Re: OPC Gives Militants 14-Day Ultimatum To Stop Attacks by alaskido(m): 11:27am On Jul 21, 2016
How are we sure these attacks on Ogun and Lagos state are being carried out by the NIGER DELTA AVENGERS. The militants confirmed they are not interested in killing people but they are only interested in blowing oil and gas pipelines to bring the economy to zero.

We should look before we leap to avoid hitting the wrong tribe. You all remember the Yoruba and Ijaw fight in lagos which started from Ajegunle and left many dead.

Your brother Bola Tinubu Jagabandit brought BUHARI APC led government to power who has been silent over Fulani herdsmen killing all over the country.

OPC should first issue a 14 day Ultimatum to Fulani Herdsmen before NDA.

1 Like

Re: OPC Gives Militants 14-Day Ultimatum To Stop Attacks by johnbu: 11:27am On Jul 21, 2016
idupaul:
How many ultimatums does OPC give in one year sef?
i do not even know,bunch of empty barrel. enu bi aje akara

3 Likes

Re: OPC Gives Militants 14-Day Ultimatum To Stop Attacks by totit: 11:27am On Jul 21, 2016
[s]
AgentOrange:

I thought it was only Igbos that issue ultimatum.. cheesy
[/s]

I know NL is a place of solace for some of you but you can't hide the truth.

Go and listen to Africa China song..

wink
Re: OPC Gives Militants 14-Day Ultimatum To Stop Attacks by DaBullIT(m): 11:28am On Jul 21, 2016
AustineE1:
First it was Aborigine Ogboni and then came the reformed Ogboni fraternity.
We all knew of OPC and now there is the reformed OPC.....please can any yoruba tell us what was actually wrong with the first before the reform.
Waiting with bated breath to see reformed Remi Tinubu,that will be respectful,cultured,humble,civilized and behave in a motherlike way.
Apology for the digression.

Can you tell me what was wrong with MEND before MASSOB and then IPOB and Nigerdelta avengers , and the new avengers ??

mumuni kasali
Re: OPC Gives Militants 14-Day Ultimatum To Stop Attacks by smarleybiz(m): 11:28am On Jul 21, 2016
Rumours of war everywhere...... Signs of end time stated in mattew 24....

This is absolutely the right time for every Christian to reflect over their lives...

THE END IS NEAR

This is a great opportunity for everyone reading this comment to repent and give their lives to Christ...
verse 12 of Mathew 24 said: and because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.....
Have your love for Christ wax cold U have the chance to rekindle the fire of righteousness now that you are alive cos after death der will be no more grace for you..

Remember, Hebrew 9 vs 27 said, and as it is appointed unto man once to die and after this the judgment...

why not confess your soul sins ND ask God for mercy... Cos he is ever ready to forgive you.... GOD BLESS YOU ALL..

1 Like

Re: OPC Gives Militants 14-Day Ultimatum To Stop Attacks by tonytony208(m): 11:29am On Jul 21, 2016
AustineE1:

Can you give instances where the Yorubas are loud and noisy?
Re: OPC Gives Militants 14-Day Ultimatum To Stop Attacks by Ifedayour007(m): 11:30am On Jul 21, 2016
OPC lol, I guess they need money again..
Re: OPC Gives Militants 14-Day Ultimatum To Stop Attacks by AgentOrange: 11:31am On Jul 21, 2016
totit:
[s][/s]

[s]I know NL is a place of solace for some of you but you can't hide the truth.

Go and listen to Africa China song.[/s].

wink

You are still dodging the question which is why issue any ultimatum? Just attack, that's all. cool
Re: OPC Gives Militants 14-Day Ultimatum To Stop Attacks by totit: 11:33am On Jul 21, 2016
AgentOrange:

You are still dodging the question which is why issue any ultimatum? Just attack, that's all. cool

Get educated cheesy

https://www.hrw.org/reports/2003/nigeria0203/nigeriaopc0203-03.htm
Re: OPC Gives Militants 14-Day Ultimatum To Stop Attacks by kanbilism: 11:33am On Jul 21, 2016
It is time Nairaland moderator stop this Tribal and ignorance altitudes of all the under ages that always polute threads with hate words.did you really know what violence is all about,maybe you ask Rwanda people.
Re: OPC Gives Militants 14-Day Ultimatum To Stop Attacks by Rotimi47: 11:34am On Jul 21, 2016
Some people tend to think and talk through their anus! How will sane person say Niger delta militant groups will defeat OPC!

Let checkout what happened in the past.....

1. OPC intervention in ijaw and ilaje armed clashes in Ondo State pushed the ijaws out and quickly lead to military intervention in the then armed clashes in Ondo State. It happened in the time of Former Ondo State Governor - late Pa Adefarati;

2. The part OPC played in Ijaw ishekiri armed clashes delta State is also notable; Gani Adams informed them he will be coming to initiate OPC new members in delta State but the ijaws threatened him that if he came, they will take him out, but alas! Gani Adams came to delta State and did the initiation in the open and nothing happened.

3. Let not forget the Ajegunle clash which took place between OPC and ijaws groups; both sides fought with what they have and people knew who won.

OPC threw charmed chicken eggs and it exploded like bombs, even amala exploded like petro bomb.
OPC group are also armed to the teeth with assorted weapons and they can easily get as much as they want from in and outside Nigeria. People should remember that OPC members were also given pipeline security contract which we all know involves the use of firearms and some also worked as body guards for politicians and neighbourhood watch ( Vigilantes ) for some streets/towns and villages.

Not to forget, that the West have more access to the sea and Benin Republic is also another home to Yorubas. ( quick and Easy arms and men inflows)

Futhermore, some people talk about population of Yorubas in the south South! They tend to forget that you have 20x more ijaws living in the South West than Yorubas that reside in the South south and it won't be funny if an armed clash takes place between both militia groups because the innocent's will be part of the casualties ( God forbid ).

I do not believe in diabolical( fetish ) things but, i have seen where they have been used in serious clashes and i do not pray to see such again as you may be mistake for the other tribe and dealt with, likewise it may be used to settle old pending issues.

Finally, both tribes have friends amongst each other and an armed clash will not be good as both tribes will henceforth see each other as enemies forever after the clash, because it will be let's knock them out permanently so that they don't try us again. Instigating violence is not in any bodies interest because, na how fight dey start we dey know but how e go finish na God sabi that one.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: OPC Gives Militants 14-Day Ultimatum To Stop Attacks by limeta(f): 11:34am On Jul 21, 2016
OPC
Pull down your pants so we see yr balls

1 Like

Re: OPC Gives Militants 14-Day Ultimatum To Stop Attacks by silentdude(m): 11:35am On Jul 21, 2016
TrueSenator:
All I see is a product of poor upbringing and failed leadership. Just like Children from different mothers hating and cursing each other while poverty and violence capture all the values from their ignorance. angry angry angry angry angry

One thing is certain......the rest of the world is moving on and will never love you more. undecided undecided undecided undecided

Stop all these nonsense and let's grow up....... Our differences should instead be celebrated and not mocked. angry angry angry angry angry

... One of the few eggheads on this thread
Re: OPC Gives Militants 14-Day Ultimatum To Stop Attacks by tonytony208(m): 11:36am On Jul 21, 2016
PigMeat:
hahahahahahahahahaha, OPC should not bite what they can not chew. Bunch of cowards! 2 militants from the niger-deltan region can turn apc camp into non-existence. I thought they were going to attack the niger-deltans in their own territory like the niger-deltans took their hustle to south west. Stagnant foolls that resolves only around south western zone. "If them dey count fish them dey count crayfish join?"

If opc kill your father, mother, brothers , sisters, uncles, aunties and destroy your businesses in retaliation, I hope you will not change your song from "opc is coward" to "opc is wicked"? I hope you will still remember you are the one that started it all?I hope you won't be playing victim when that time comes? I suggest you shut your mouth in your best interest.

1 Like

Re: OPC Gives Militants 14-Day Ultimatum To Stop Attacks by mare23ayo(m): 11:36am On Jul 21, 2016
PigMeat:
Lol funny, when the whole commotion start please do not run!!!
Re: OPC Gives Militants 14-Day Ultimatum To Stop Attacks by Tsongz(f): 11:36am On Jul 21, 2016
proeast:
Even the opc know they cant withstand the militants, the ultimatum is just to save face. They should abstain from rhetorics that might provoke the militants more since they are now very bitter on how Nigeria exploited them.
Lemme tell u this.
These monguls u called militants aren't bitter about anything they are just set of hungry idiots paid to do what they are good at,to disturb the present government or why didn't they fight during the last government Weren't they bitter about any shit then?? undecided make u just sit down for somewhere that's y people say yorubas are wiser than all tribes HAUSAS STARTED THEIRS , FULANIS PLAYED THEIR PART, NOW IT'S UR PEOPLE. YORUBAS haven't for once disturb this country and that's what we call MATURITY no matter how hungry we are we don't risk our lives for any money or resources after all God created everything its nobody's property
Re: OPC Gives Militants 14-Day Ultimatum To Stop Attacks by reducto: 11:39am On Jul 21, 2016
OPC — Organization of Paranoid Cone heads. gringringrin

Now I don't care if I get banned.
All I can say is ban... baby ban. grin

1 Like

Re: OPC Gives Militants 14-Day Ultimatum To Stop Attacks by mare23ayo(m): 11:42am On Jul 21, 2016
I know my people! we won't take the war to militants! naaaah! when the Koreans bombed pearl harbor the Americans responded by bombing nagasaki and Hiroshima in a barbaric manner! continue please and watch ur sisters raped! fathers beheaded and mothers thrown down from story buildings! Infants butchered. yeah that's how scary and bloody it's gonna get!
Re: OPC Gives Militants 14-Day Ultimatum To Stop Attacks by AprokoTV(m): 11:43am On Jul 21, 2016
Re: OPC Gives Militants 14-Day Ultimatum To Stop Attacks by AgentOrange: 11:44am On Jul 21, 2016
totit:

Get educated cheesy

Oga stop being a coward and ask the opc to just attack and stop splashing smelling black spit everywhere.

We don't need any ultimatums, we need action.

The militants have been coming out to strike in Ikorodu and Ogun and the last two strikes were terrible. i hear they are even rping married women now.

How can all these atrocities be going on and you're still issuing lame ultimatums

You have no shame. embarassed

I bet you the militants are not listening to those useless and lame ultimatums; they might be planning another massive attack.(God forbid)

Action is what we need not ultimatums.

All of you carry your empty big shests running around Lagos harassing law abiding citizen shouting [b]owomida [/b]at the top of your voices, lolz grin grin grin

It is time to use your hollow big shests now you are issuing ultimatums. cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Buhari Appoints 4 New Judges For Supreme Court / Bola Tinubu Shows His Dancing Skill (Photo) / Tinubu Hails Ibrahim Imam's Appointment As New TETFUND Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.