Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,226 members, 7,839,199 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:58 PM

OPC Gives Militants 14-Day Ultimatum To Stop Attacks - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / OPC Gives Militants 14-Day Ultimatum To Stop Attacks (30890 Views)

Power Failure: Fashola Gets 30-day Ultimatum To Revive Power Sector Or Resign / Asset Declaration: Saraki Ends Historic 14-day Cross-examination Of Witness / FG Gets 14-day Ultimatum To Lift Ban On Rice Importation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OPC Gives Militants 14-Day Ultimatum To Stop Attacks by Stemkay: 11:44am On Jul 21, 2016
PigMeat:
hahahahahahahahahaha, OPC should not bite what they can not chew. Bunch of cowards! 2 militants from the niger-deltan region can turn apc camp into non-existence. I thought they were going to attack the niger-deltans in their own territory like the niger-deltans took their hustle to south west. Stagnant foolls that resolves only around south western zone. "If them dey count fish them dey count crayfish join?"

This one no know wetin he dey talk o.......I smell asaba weed.

The armor thank wey dem want take kill OPC members in Ilorin d other time still dey where dem pack it. It's now totally useless. It's only one finger pointed to it rendered it useless.

Wetin u sabi.

1 Like

Re: OPC Gives Militants 14-Day Ultimatum To Stop Attacks by bidexmimi(f): 11:45am On Jul 21, 2016
AgentOrange:

You are still dodging the question which is why issue any ultimatum? Just attack, that's all. cool

You don't sound like a peace lover.
Re: OPC Gives Militants 14-Day Ultimatum To Stop Attacks by AgentOrange: 11:45am On Jul 21, 2016
tonytony208:

If opc kill your father, mother, brothers , sisters, uncles, aunties and destroy your businesses in retaliation, I hope you will not change your song from "opc is coward" to "opc is wicked"? I hope you will still remember you are the one that started it all?I hope you won't be playing victim when that time comes? I suggest you shut your mouth in your best interest.

Pls tell them to attack and stop splashing smelly spit everywhere issung lame ultimatums. cheesy
Re: OPC Gives Militants 14-Day Ultimatum To Stop Attacks by Nobody: 11:46am On Jul 21, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.
The zoo is breaking off, it will soon collapse. cheesy cheesy
Re: OPC Gives Militants 14-Day Ultimatum To Stop Attacks by iamDiabolic(m): 11:46am On Jul 21, 2016
Chanchit:

I know most of you guys reside in Lagos, when it hits one of you or a family, your coward ass would be quick to open threads on nl. I've never seen such where you live among people and always wish them I'll luck everyday.
leave them oh,by the time opc repeat what happened in ajegunle again(hey would cry yoruba are wicked

1 Like

Re: OPC Gives Militants 14-Day Ultimatum To Stop Attacks by Nobody: 11:47am On Jul 21, 2016
Nigeria is already in pieces. The country is already too damaged to be repaired.
Re: OPC Gives Militants 14-Day Ultimatum To Stop Attacks by lomprico(m): 11:49am On Jul 21, 2016
Aigbofa:

What is more dangerous than hoodlums invading communities while they are sleeping, killing and maiming innocent folks.
I know if OPC should retaliate, all the morons shouting "Yorubas are cowards " will quickly change to Yorubas are wicked.
They will petition the UN, call on the Pope and the Amnesty international, they will wail and cry, they will conveniently forget they started the whole madness.
They shiuld strike let us see na. Its not by ranting online! Have u finished retaliating the mile 12 riot?
Re: OPC Gives Militants 14-Day Ultimatum To Stop Attacks by AgentOrange: 11:50am On Jul 21, 2016
bidexmimi:

You don't sound like a peace lover.

I love peace my dear and I really want peace.

I condemn the militants for attacking and killing innocent people and even raping married women but these yorubas on nairaland have to be served with their own plate big time.
Re: OPC Gives Militants 14-Day Ultimatum To Stop Attacks by maxwell767(m): 11:50am On Jul 21, 2016

Re: OPC Gives Militants 14-Day Ultimatum To Stop Attacks by IceDude(m): 11:52am On Jul 21, 2016
Legitbaba:
Abeg OPC...kill any Niger Delta militant u see in ur quarters....I give you the go ahead
Who dash dem the liver? Make dem park well jor!
Re: OPC Gives Militants 14-Day Ultimatum To Stop Attacks by lomprico(m): 11:52am On Jul 21, 2016
bakynes:
All these SS and SE people think OPC wont defeat Niger delta Militants because of sophisticated weapons the militants carry. OPC do not rely on guns they have charms as well. I do know the militants use charms too but no tribe can really match the Yorubas in Charm and Voodo in Nigeria except the Hausa-Fulanis. I have seen an OPC vigilante in my area walking invinsible with only shoes moving abt.
So do not discard their threat. Its better we all encourage peace.

Slave spotted! grin

No wonder the pro-mile 12 riots threat died a natural death.

1 Like

Re: OPC Gives Militants 14-Day Ultimatum To Stop Attacks by Babatundecash(m): 11:52am On Jul 21, 2016
chadwickcollins:
Opc make una go rest avengers pass una power oo
wait and watch your ijaw fathers and mothers butchered out of SW.....any man that bite the finger that feed him shall not prosper....can the militants try this trash in kano or Bauchi.....how can any sane being attack the people of the land that accomodate them#I swear you must be a big stinking bearded he goat...note:I don't reply to stupid and idiotic comment.

1 Like

Re: OPC Gives Militants 14-Day Ultimatum To Stop Attacks by Nobody: 11:53am On Jul 21, 2016
If militants fight Opc and vice versa
Southern Christians fight herdsmen and vice versa
Pdp fight pdp
Pdp fight Apc
Apc fight Apc
NDA fight FG
Ipob fight FG
Muslims fight christian

Wetin remain for the country again? Opc should retaliate and stop giving ultimatums jare. The country is already sinking.
Re: OPC Gives Militants 14-Day Ultimatum To Stop Attacks by tonytony208(m): 11:53am On Jul 21, 2016
AgentOrange:

Pls tell them to attack and stop splashing smelly spit everywhere issung lame ultimatums. cheesy

Please pray that they attack. Maybe it will quicken formation of Biafra.
Re: OPC Gives Militants 14-Day Ultimatum To Stop Attacks by jrusky(m): 11:54am On Jul 21, 2016
bionixs:
I I HATE IT WHEN EDUCATED PEOPLE DONT USE THEIR HEAD. EVERY ROBBERY,KIDNAPPING GANG IN OSHODI ,MUSHIN ARE NOW ND MILITANTS,MESSAGE THEY LEAVE BEHIND AFTER ATTACKING HELPLESS MEN AND WOMEN. HAVE THEY CLAIMED BY THEIR SPOKESMAN THAT THEY ARE BEHIND THE ATTACKS AS THEY NORMALLY ACCEPT RESPONSIBILITY FOR THIER ACTIONS OR ARE SEEKING FOR NOTICE OR MAYBE COVETING PROPERTIES THAT BELONG TO IJAWS IN YORUBALAND? POINT OF CORRECTION,YORUBAS DONT ACCOMODATE ,JUST THAT THEY ARE NOT DARING. THE MOST ACCOMODATING TRIBE IS THE IBOS,THEY ARE TOO BUSY AND HAVE ANYONES TIME. ASK YORUBAS WHO LIVE THERE OR STUDIED THERE

Are you sure you are alright and not under any Kwale Dried Weed Which accommodating do Igbo did Do you know the meaning of accommodating strangers? Pls go check your dictionary I guess you are one of the lost Igbo's who has vowed to die in strange land than returning home. I'm from that region with you as you claimed if you are not lying go back to your village stand at the middle of your village square look your North, your South, your West and the East direction of your village and point to one Yoruba or Hausa that lives their, the number of Yoruba or Hausa that owns a land talkless of having property called House please come back to Yoruba Land or Hausa Land and do your minus and plus and balance the equation. Biko please just park well one side so we won't turn this thread to tribal rants ok so grow up go and do your calculation, please and do your research very well before talking Mr Education.
Re: OPC Gives Militants 14-Day Ultimatum To Stop Attacks by AgentOrange: 11:55am On Jul 21, 2016
tonytony208:

Please pray that they attack. Maybe it will quicken formation of Biafra.

I am already telling them to attack, what else are you waiting for?
Re: OPC Gives Militants 14-Day Ultimatum To Stop Attacks by mare23ayo(m): 11:56am On Jul 21, 2016
[quote author=Rotimi47 post=47750343]Some people tend to think and talk through their anus! How will sane person say Niger delta militant groups will defeat OPC!

Let checkout what happened in the past.....

1. OPC intervention in ijaw and ilaje armed clashes in Ondo State pushed the ijaws out and quickly lead to military intervention in the then armed clashes in Ondo State. It happens in the time of Former Ondo State Governor - late Pa Adefarati;

2. The part OPC played in Ijaw ishekiri armed clashes delta State is also notable; Gani Adams informed them he will be coming to initiate OPC new members in delta State but the ijaws threatened him that if he came, they will take him out, but alas! Gani Adams came to delta State and did the initiation in the open and nothing happened.

3. Let not forget the Ajegunle clash which took place between OPC and ijaws groups; both sides fought with what they have and people knew who won.

OPC threw charmed chicken eggs and it exploded like bombs, even amala exploded like petro bomb.
OPC group are also armed to the teeth with assorted weapons and they can easily get as much as they want from in and outside Nigeria. People should remember that OPC members were also given pipeline security contract which we all know involves the use of firearms and some also worked as body guards for politicians and neighbourhood watch ( Vigilantes ) for some streets/towns and villages.

Not to forget, that the West have more access to the sea and Benin Republic is also another home to Yorubas. ( quick and Easy arms and men inflows)

Futhermore, some people talk about population of Yorubas in the south South! They tend to forget that you have 20x more ijaws living in the South West than Yorubas that reside in the South south and it won't be funny if an armed clash takes place between both militia groups because the innocent's will be part of the casualties ( God forbid ).

nice post!

1 Like

Re: OPC Gives Militants 14-Day Ultimatum To Stop Attacks by AgentOrange: 11:56am On Jul 21, 2016
lomprico:

Slave spotted! grin

No wonder the pro-mile 12 riots threat died a natural death.

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: OPC Gives Militants 14-Day Ultimatum To Stop Attacks by DozieInc(m): 11:58am On Jul 21, 2016
I DOUBT IF IT IS THE ND MILITANTS THAT IS ATTACKING THE SW, THE ND MILITANTS IS NOT KNOWN TO ATTACK CIVILIANS OR OTHER REGIONS, HAS IT COMFIRMED THAT IT IS THE ND MILITANTS THAT IS ATTACKING THE SW??...
Re: OPC Gives Militants 14-Day Ultimatum To Stop Attacks by madapcmod: 11:58am On Jul 21, 2016
Ultimatum don suffer for yoloba ppl mouth.

All these. Opc touts with their cutlass and broken bottle wan dig their grave ni?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: OPC Gives Militants 14-Day Ultimatum To Stop Attacks by tonytony208(m): 12:01pm On Jul 21, 2016
AgentOrange:

I am already telling them to attack, what else are you waiting for?

Make sure you don't cry victim when it finally happens. That's the same way you cried victim when northerners were killkjng igbos in june 1966, whereas, you were the ones that started it ion January 1966
Re: OPC Gives Militants 14-Day Ultimatum To Stop Attacks by AgentOrange: 12:03pm On Jul 21, 2016
tonytony208:

[s]Make sure you don't cry victim when it finally happens. That's the same way you cried victim when northerners were killkjng igbos in june 1966, whereas, you were the ones that started it ion January 1966[/s]

Oga shut up and act already. i thought it was only Igbos that issue ultimatums.

The militants have continued to invade Ikordu and Ogun, killing your people and they have been going round raping married women and you are still issuing ultmatums? grin grin grin

All your big shests is to use in harrassing law abiding citizens shouting owomida all over Lagos. cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: OPC Gives Militants 14-Day Ultimatum To Stop Attacks by AgentOrange: 12:03pm On Jul 21, 2016
madapcmod:
Ultimatum don suffer for yoloba ppl mouth.

All these. Opc touts with their cutlass and broken bottle wan dig their grave ni?

See them issuing ultimatum and they always mock us when we do.

i never knew they could also issue ultimatums. cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: OPC Gives Militants 14-Day Ultimatum To Stop Attacks by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jul 21, 2016
chadwickcollins:
Opc make una go rest avengers pass una power oo

Your post really makes me laugh. I don't think you really know who OPC is cos if you do you wouldn't have said that. OPC is a very dreaded and tough group and they have serious charms and enchantments in possessions. They don't cause trouble buh when you look for their trouble, be ready to face the consequences. I pity the militants cos they dunno who they're dealin with
Re: OPC Gives Militants 14-Day Ultimatum To Stop Attacks by tonytony208(m): 12:04pm On Jul 21, 2016
AgentOrange:

Oga shut up and act already. i thought it was only Igbos that issue ultimatums.

The militants have continued to invade Ikordu and Ogun, killing your people and they have been going round raping married women and you are still issuing ultmatums? grin grin grin

All your big shests is to use in harrassing law abiding citizens shouting owomida all over Lagos. cheesy cheesy

Ndo, victim wailing Biafran
Re: OPC Gives Militants 14-Day Ultimatum To Stop Attacks by Babatundecash(m): 12:05pm On Jul 21, 2016
proeast:
Cowards & their lame ultimatums. Where were they when the hausas ransacked mile 12 and their people had to escape by claiming to be hausa in their own land? Why cant they issue similar ultimatum against fulanis that has been on rampage all over the South West, killing & maiming their people? Well I trust the brave & courageous boys from the creeks, they dont believe in useless ultimatums but action. I hope OPC wont bite more than they can chew. They cant fight this with their dane guns, broken bottles or ineffective charms.
It is being said that anyone that bite the finger that feed him shall not prosper.....The sw accomodate ur hungry wreakled fathers and mothers from the cursed Se nd ss that never win a single war right from independence till this present moment in Lagos nd ogun....only for the cursed generation to pay them back by robbing and killing the people of the soil that accept them and you still expect them to prosper.....a word is enough for the wise.
Re: OPC Gives Militants 14-Day Ultimatum To Stop Attacks by Osgilliat(m): 12:06pm On Jul 21, 2016
alaskido:
How are we sure these attacks on Ogun and Lagos state are being carried out by the NIGER DELTA AVENGERS. The militants confirmed they are not interested in killing people but they are only interested in blowing oil and gas pipelines to bring the economy to zero.

We should look before we leap to avoid hitting the wrong tribe. You all remember the Yoruba and Ijaw fight in lagos which started from Ajegunle and left many dead.

Your brother Bola Tinubu Jagabandit brought BUHARI APC led government to power who has been silent over Fulani herdsmen killing all over the country.

OPC should first issue a 14 day Ultimatum to Fulani Herdsmen before NDA.

If the NDA are not responsible for the attacks they would have come clean and denies it. So, stop defending them. Let them do that themselves.

I don't understand why the Igbos keep shouting about Buhari being mute about the killings in their lands. What should the north do about the way your hero GEJ reacted to the Boko haram killings in the north? The money meant for arms was embezzled under his nose and he did nothing about it, when he was informed about chibok girls kidnapped, he was more than silent about it, GEJ and shepoppotameous almost jailed their parents saying it was fabricated. He knows what to do about boko haram but he didn't do it not until election period.. He started bombing them and went hard on Boko haram like he never did just to win the support of people. But it was too late.You guys forget too soon.
Re: OPC Gives Militants 14-Day Ultimatum To Stop Attacks by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jul 21, 2016
Yes OPC please tell them. We Yorubas are the most peaceful tribe in Nigeria buh we are bein taken for granted. I trust OPC 100%. When they are ready to perform their tasks, they surely perform well. The militants had better listen now to avoid their wrath. If OPC wanna deal with em, I'm sure the whole militants would be crushed in no time.
Re: OPC Gives Militants 14-Day Ultimatum To Stop Attacks by BrainnewsNg(f): 12:09pm On Jul 21, 2016
Why on earth will the so-called Niger-delta militants kill innocent people.

What's their reason
Re: OPC Gives Militants 14-Day Ultimatum To Stop Attacks by madapcmod: 12:12pm On Jul 21, 2016
AgentOrange:

See them issuing ultimatum and they always mock us when we do.

i never knew they could also issue ultimatums. cheesy cheesy

Don't mind them. Gorilla chest beating cowards
Re: OPC Gives Militants 14-Day Ultimatum To Stop Attacks by youalreadyknow(m): 12:12pm On Jul 21, 2016
Re: OPC Gives Militants 14-Day Ultimatum To Stop Attacks by DaBullIT(m): 12:14pm On Jul 21, 2016
AgentOrange:

Retaliate first nah let us see. I never knew yorubas could aslo give ultimatums. If it were Igbos that issued this ultimatum now you guys would have been calling us names by now.

You have no shame.

Perhaps its because Yoruba people don't issue ultimatums every weekend and every midweek , the Nnamdi ultimatum, the IPOB/Biafra ULTIMATUM, the No Movement or we missile aso rock ultimatum among other ultimatums is enough to earn you enough name calling

when Yorubas OPC issue one , take it seriously

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Deji Adeyanju Rebukes Joe Igbokwe: Clean Smelly Lagos Gutters, Stop Making Noise / Masquerades Join Party Members To Welcome Defectors To APC In Rivers. Photos / (guess Who?) Before And After Photos Of Three Real Friends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.