Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,100 members, 7,818,288 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

An Interview With Kinginvahala, Photoshoot, Microflux,franchise21 & Eldaillest - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / An Interview With Kinginvahala, Photoshoot, Microflux,franchise21 & Eldaillest (13022 Views)

The End Of A Brave Journey - Kinginvahala / Kinginvahala Is Fed Up / Disclaimer: Kinginvahala Debunks. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Go Down)

Re: An Interview With Kinginvahala, Photoshoot, Microflux,franchise21 & Eldaillest by FTbomb(m): 8:17pm On Jul 21, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

ARO BAGGAR,

SAIL ON ALL YE RUGGED MATES .....

Just like in the church where you see some persons praying using english, others praying using their languages and some others praying speaking in tongues, same way you will also hear people communicating in languages only them understands.

Those words i said to me represent my language, Esan, but i dont know what they means to you, what do they mean to you?
"Aro Baggar" is the common chant of the vikings aka sailors. do you think you're talking to little kids? grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: An Interview With Kinginvahala, Photoshoot, Microflux,franchise21 & Eldaillest by Ragnar55: 8:17pm On Jul 21, 2016
T5OM:

So Vahala and Odin are now Esan words and not Viking words? Shameless liar.

Don't mind him

1 Like

Re: An Interview With Kinginvahala, Photoshoot, Microflux,franchise21 & Eldaillest by Shamstiel: 8:17pm On Jul 21, 2016
[size=15pt]I can't believe a cultist that has obviously violated all rules concerning this tournament is still seen moving around and acting like nothing happened.
The organizers are not even bothered about it either.

This contest is just a waste of time obviously [/size]

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: An Interview With Kinginvahala, Photoshoot, Microflux,franchise21 & Eldaillest by Heterodox(m): 8:17pm On Jul 21, 2016
T5OM:

T50M, what's the problem bro?
Re: An Interview With Kinginvahala, Photoshoot, Microflux,franchise21 & Eldaillest by JustinFlFA: 8:18pm On Jul 21, 2016
Chepy1:

Bro it doesn't. I'm from Esan too.

Disgrace! grin

KingInVahala, come and explain how Vahala, Odin, Jettison no leg and sailing on the rugged sea are words of Esan language. Your Esan brother is denying you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Interview With Kinginvahala, Photoshoot, Microflux,franchise21 & Eldaillest by KINGinVAHALA: 8:18pm On Jul 21, 2016
T5OM:

Are these words vikings words? I never knew, please tell me more and please dont forget to also tell us how you knew.
Are you a viking?

3 Likes

Re: An Interview With Kinginvahala, Photoshoot, Microflux,franchise21 & Eldaillest by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jul 21, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:
Okpia, boudiaye, egbe fu we re? Esan Oye!! grin grin
Ofure. What part of esan you from ?
Re: An Interview With Kinginvahala, Photoshoot, Microflux,franchise21 & Eldaillest by FTbomb(m): 8:19pm On Jul 21, 2016
lovean:
dude... yah mus be ah cultist to know a cultist ooo. ..and more over youths say tinx dey don't know....they just wanna slanks. ..lolzzz. but that one self no be enough proof ...let the dude be ....nairalanders go decide .bagam
shut up! do you know the meaning of 'Valhala'? angry

1 Like

Re: An Interview With Kinginvahala, Photoshoot, Microflux,franchise21 & Eldaillest by SniperX: 8:20pm On Jul 21, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

Thanks Man!
hope you are dodging the stray bullets been shoots by some niggas and babes here? grin grin

Still more guns, death and violence from you!!!

1 Like

Re: An Interview With Kinginvahala, Photoshoot, Microflux,franchise21 & Eldaillest by tosyne2much(m): 8:20pm On Jul 21, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

Life has proven time with numbers that it takes a witch to know a witch, same way it takes a cultist to know a cultist.

So I would need to return this question to you, I would give you an appropriate answer only if you do same.

How do you know some of my activities on Nairaland portrays been a cultist? are you also one?

Thanks!
I'm impressed by this answer sir cool

1 Like

Re: An Interview With Kinginvahala, Photoshoot, Microflux,franchise21 & Eldaillest by Eleniyan15: 8:20pm On Jul 21, 2016
KINGinVAHALA

Am sure you will be happy the thread would be locked down 9pm

just answer the simple question people have been asking

What the reason behind your monicker "KINGinVAHALA"

or

you not proud of your brotherhood ni

Remember

Only a sailor knows the mystery of a ship

nice one Photoshoot You killed it

1 Like

Re: An Interview With Kinginvahala, Photoshoot, Microflux,franchise21 & Eldaillest by KINGinVAHALA: 8:20pm On Jul 21, 2016
FTbomb:
"Aro Baggar" is the common chant of the vikings aka sailors. do you think you're talking to little kids? grin
Opppsss, never knew you are now an adult, thought you were still a kid.
You re growing up fast i must admit. grin

Cheers!

2 Likes

Re: An Interview With Kinginvahala, Photoshoot, Microflux,franchise21 & Eldaillest by Trapnigga(m): 8:21pm On Jul 21, 2016
Which one Aro Baggar

1 Like

Re: An Interview With Kinginvahala, Photoshoot, Microflux,franchise21 & Eldaillest by Ragnar55: 8:21pm On Jul 21, 2016
Kinginvahala, how did you get your moniker!!
Answer the question!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: An Interview With Kinginvahala, Photoshoot, Microflux,franchise21 & Eldaillest by FTbomb(m): 8:22pm On Jul 21, 2016
for the sympathizers and doubting thomases...see the meaning of Valhalla here..

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: An Interview With Kinginvahala, Photoshoot, Microflux,franchise21 & Eldaillest by SniperX: 8:23pm On Jul 21, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

Are these words vikings words? I never knew, please tell me more and please dont forget to also tell us how you knew.
Are you a viking?
Do you deny threatening a teenage Nairaland girl offline of killing her recently?

Do you need pics too for it?

2 Likes

Re: An Interview With Kinginvahala, Photoshoot, Microflux,franchise21 & Eldaillest by KINGinVAHALA: 8:24pm On Jul 21, 2016
Eleniyan15:
KINGinVAHALA

Am sure you will be happy the thread would be locked down 9pm

just answer the simple question people have been asking

What the reason behind your monicker "KINGinVAHALA"

or

you not proud of your brotherhood ni

Remember

A ship that sail 3800km will not reanchor cause of hangiLeg

No sir, i wish this thread wont be locked, i am ready to answer questions thrown at me till 12 midnight but if they decide to go ahead and lock the thread as you stated, i implore you to create a question and answer thread just for me to answer these questions that has been asked. cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: An Interview With Kinginvahala, Photoshoot, Microflux,franchise21 & Eldaillest by Maxity02(f): 8:24pm On Jul 21, 2016
Shamstiel:
[size=15pt]I can't believe a cultist that has obviously violated all rules concerning this tournament is still seen moving around and acting like nothing happened.
The organizers are not even bothered about it either.

This contest is just a waste of time obviously [/size]
calm down honey... you taking it too far
Re: An Interview With Kinginvahala, Photoshoot, Microflux,franchise21 & Eldaillest by SniperX: 8:25pm On Jul 21, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

Opppsss, never knew you are now a adult, thought you were still a kid.

Cheers!
Dullard, how is Russia and Turkey sponsoring terrorism globally?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: An Interview With Kinginvahala, Photoshoot, Microflux,franchise21 & Eldaillest by Shamstiel: 8:25pm On Jul 21, 2016
[size=15pt]Only a 2 years old kid will think there is nothing wrong with the cultist's moniker and is dubious actions on nairaland using alt monikers.

Kinginvalhala does not even have the boldness to quote me because he knows I can descript everything he has ever done since the miss nairaland tournament.

Kinginvalhala you can deceive the others but not me.
[/size]

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: An Interview With Kinginvahala, Photoshoot, Microflux,franchise21 & Eldaillest by KINGinVAHALA: 8:25pm On Jul 21, 2016
tosyne2much:
I'm impressed by this answer sir cool
Tuale baba! cool cool cool
Re: An Interview With Kinginvahala, Photoshoot, Microflux,franchise21 & Eldaillest by photoshoot(m): 8:26pm On Jul 21, 2016
Heterodox:
I don't know about you guys but I sincerely think Kinginvahala stole the show.....

Your answers were spot on, never knew you are vast in knowledge...you have my votes till final....

Photoshoot, you did well too... Today contestants I respect you all

Thanks bro smiley
Re: An Interview With Kinginvahala, Photoshoot, Microflux,franchise21 & Eldaillest by FTbomb(m): 8:27pm On Jul 21, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

Opppsss, never knew you are now a adult, thought you were still a kid.

Cheers!
lol! you can humour your flat-out ego if it could assist your hideous appearance in any way, but stop dodging the questions. grin grin
tell me, why did you abandon your kinginvalhala3 and kinginvalhala4 monikers for this one? grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Interview With Kinginvahala, Photoshoot, Microflux,franchise21 & Eldaillest by SniperX: 8:27pm On Jul 21, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

No sir, i wish this thread wont be locked, i am ready to answer questions thrown at me till 12 midnight but if they decide to go ahead and lock the thread as you stated, i implore you to create a question and answer thread just for me to answer these questions that has been asked. cool
Yet again more guns and violence from you in Facebook.

Your violence isn't just a Nairaland affair, it's your entire life.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Interview With Kinginvahala, Photoshoot, Microflux,franchise21 & Eldaillest by sarewole(m): 8:27pm On Jul 21, 2016
[b] OBVIOUSLY THE RULE HASNT BEEN FAIR.

Seun Dygeasy,

Prior to this time, some if us have maintained and tranquilility waiting patiently for the right time to get answers to our curiousity, without disrupting or breaking the rules of engagement.

I asked a simple question in the most humble way possible, having in mind that such question represents the minds of hundreds on this forum. If the contestant chose not to reply or respond to my question in the same vein, then the organizers are indirectly watering the credibility of the shenaningan.

So i will take the liberty to ask KINGINVAHALA, the very one contestant that has been alleged to belong to a secret cult (against the rule binding on all nairalanders), that has been reported to have threaten the total existence of a fellow nairalander (offline inclusive) , that has also be alleged to have a tinted record of cyberbullying......... To please scroll up and respond to my question sincerely.

Pls note, the accused has the right to wash himself clean with damning evidences but i must say, the accusers also deserve equal priviledges of presenting overwhelming evidences to back up their claim.

Though an online jamboree, we should always endaevour to play by the book and never harbor questionable characters.

This i plead humbly sirs.

Thank you

Cc: wristbangle tosyne2much neyoor agarawu23 freeworld23 aminat508 ronald4lif juhan berlyn emperorlee ftboy sniperx haute hateu2 smellymouth muva synzu naijaboiy kinglekan mzlaurel ademipeju maxi112 biafrabushboy arabiandude refiner tommfrench iamkingzlee jarizod lezz reciprokal naughtynaughty ireneony evegran firsteva
[/b]

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: An Interview With Kinginvahala, Photoshoot, Microflux,franchise21 & Eldaillest by Ragnar55: 8:28pm On Jul 21, 2016
Where are your foot soldiers? BiafraBushBoy and maxi112? grin
Re: An Interview With Kinginvahala, Photoshoot, Microflux,franchise21 & Eldaillest by Trapnigga(m): 8:29pm On Jul 21, 2016
Shamstiel:
[size=15pt]Only a 2 years old kid will think there is nothing wrong with the cultist's moniker and is dubious actions on nairaland using alt monikers.

Kinginvalhala does not even have the boldness to quote me because he knows I can descript everything he has ever done since the miss nairaland tournament.

Kinginvalhala you can deceive the others but not me.
[/size]
Baba, easy abeg. cheesy
Re: An Interview With Kinginvahala, Photoshoot, Microflux,franchise21 & Eldaillest by QueenInVanilla(f): 8:30pm On Jul 21, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

You are not answering questions. You are playing around like a kid. Too bad you won't even come out 3rd at the end of it all. Too bad!!!! Please save this post.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: An Interview With Kinginvahala, Photoshoot, Microflux,franchise21 & Eldaillest by Ragnar55: 8:32pm On Jul 21, 2016
Kinginvahala, how did you get your moniker?
Re: An Interview With Kinginvahala, Photoshoot, Microflux,franchise21 & Eldaillest by T5OM: 8:32pm On Jul 21, 2016
Heterodox:

T50.M, what's the problem bro?

Maybe he erred but lying to our faces is just shameless and a whole new low.

He might deny other monikers but he can't deny his KINGINVAHALA moniker which he used to threaten physical harm on a Nairalander and his family.

The same KingInVahala moniker is being used today. Those scared of opening up are being restrained by the fact that they are like him and he's identified with them as fellow cultists.

I'm not a cultist , neither have I threatened to harm a Nairalander physically so I have the moral right to reprimand him.

See the screenshot below:

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: An Interview With Kinginvahala, Photoshoot, Microflux,franchise21 & Eldaillest by FTbomb(m): 8:32pm On Jul 21, 2016
king with banana...it's needless beating a dead horse, so i'll stop bugging you. believe me, you'll get my sympathy votes when it's time. it's not comforting to know you can't win, anyway. accept my condolences in advance, my dear mazi uwangwe.. grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13)

Is It Right To Hit A Woman For Any Reason? / Hot Man Photoshop His Picture Holding A Lady BrĀ£ast In a Beach. PHOTOS / How To Help Saggy Breasts Look Firm (ladies Corner)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.