Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,360 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:27 PM

An Interview With Kinginvahala, Photoshoot, Microflux,franchise21 & Eldaillest - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / An Interview With Kinginvahala, Photoshoot, Microflux,franchise21 & Eldaillest (13023 Views)

The End Of A Brave Journey - Kinginvahala / Kinginvahala Is Fed Up / Disclaimer: Kinginvahala Debunks. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Go Down)

Re: An Interview With Kinginvahala, Photoshoot, Microflux,franchise21 & Eldaillest by Lavedaa: 7:51pm On Jul 21, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

Life has proven time with numbers that it takes a witch to know a witch, same way it takes a cultist to know a cultist.

So I would need to return this question to you, I would give you an appropriate answer only if you do same.

How do you know some of my activities on Nairaland portrays been a cultist? are you also one?

Thanks!

Perfecto cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Interview With Kinginvahala, Photoshoot, Microflux,franchise21 & Eldaillest by GenZod(f): 7:52pm On Jul 21, 2016
JustinFlFA:
KingInVahala, you may choose to ignore this question or seize this opportunity to clear the air. Why do you keep flaunting your cult activities on Nairaland. There have been several accusations. You have also threatened to kill some Nairalanders and their family members.

Do you honestly think that a cultist deserves to be voted for? Do you think criminals like cultists shouldn't go to jail?
You are so sick!...Yes he is a CULTIST so is a dozen other nairalanders! for fück's sake! you gboko beast... if you want your head to remain attached to your neck... stay away from the league!
Re: An Interview With Kinginvahala, Photoshoot, Microflux,franchise21 & Eldaillest by SniperX: 7:52pm On Jul 21, 2016
@ KingInVahala, You also said if you were a European President you would shut your country's borders against refugees. Have you not known that all UN countries are signatories to the Geneva convention that have pledged to assist refugees, are you endorsing disregard to international agreement and mode of conduct?

1 Like

Re: An Interview With Kinginvahala, Photoshoot, Microflux,franchise21 & Eldaillest by Shamstiel: 7:52pm On Jul 21, 2016
Kinginvalhala you didn't answer the obvious question about where you got your moniker from. Why?

Please that question is important as you are the only candidate who failed to acknowledge the answer

2 Likes

Re: An Interview With Kinginvahala, Photoshoot, Microflux,franchise21 & Eldaillest by KINGinVAHALA: 7:53pm On Jul 21, 2016
tizzleseun:
KINGinVAHALA

1. is the cultism accusation affecting you psychologically in this contest ?

2. who are your strongest opponents ? do you think you can beat them ?

3. you are a member of league of monarchs, is the group form for the purpose of this contest ?

4. lastly what motivated you to contest ?

1. No, nothing negative affects me, that's one of my many attributes only few possesses.

2. I don't think I see any of the other contestants as threats rather I see them as fellow contestants also with the aims and aspirations of winning.

3. lol, please I will need to jump over this question only if you oblige me but if you don't then I will have to answer it next.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Interview With Kinginvahala, Photoshoot, Microflux,franchise21 & Eldaillest by Ragnar55: 7:53pm On Jul 21, 2016
Shamstiel:
Kinginvalhala you didn't answer the obvious question about where you got your moniker from. Why?

Please that question is important as you are the only candidate who failed to acknowledge the answer
Re: An Interview With Kinginvahala, Photoshoot, Microflux,franchise21 & Eldaillest by SniperX: 7:53pm On Jul 21, 2016
GenZod:

You are so sick!...Yes he is a CULTIST so is a dozen other nairalanders! for fück's sake! you gboko beast... if you want your head to remain attached to your neck... stay away from the league!
Lolz, aren't we scared still!!!

1 Like

Re: An Interview With Kinginvahala, Photoshoot, Microflux,franchise21 & Eldaillest by tosyne2much(m): 7:53pm On Jul 21, 2016
Franchise21:

* It's a difficult decision but truth be told, with the current situation of things in the country, I'd sleep with her and ask God for forgiveness
Hahaha cheesy cheesy
Re: An Interview With Kinginvahala, Photoshoot, Microflux,franchise21 & Eldaillest by ToyotaTufiakwa: 7:53pm On Jul 21, 2016
FTbomb:
permit me to answer you with a screenshot..

Brother Ode!!!!!!! You haven't answered the question thrown at you so what's the screenshot?

Make I give you screenshot too

Re: An Interview With Kinginvahala, Photoshoot, Microflux,franchise21 & Eldaillest by tizzleseun(m): 7:53pm On Jul 21, 2016
lovean:
hmmmmm.....nobody won ma heart with them HIV ans.....

she was an innocent victim....... and no guy can stand by her....hmm.....

if na girls nah....yuuuk....don't even wanna go there....

but ah guess them ladies are reading and learning... this should be an eye opener...
all these kids are just answering to win 50,000 . some don't even think before they answer .
Re: An Interview With Kinginvahala, Photoshoot, Microflux,franchise21 & Eldaillest by KINGinVAHALA: 7:54pm On Jul 21, 2016
Lavedaa:

Perfecto cheesy
lol
Re: An Interview With Kinginvahala, Photoshoot, Microflux,franchise21 & Eldaillest by Franchise21(m): 7:54pm On Jul 21, 2016
Jarizod:
Today's contestants are very smart cool
Interesting smiley
Thanks bro. We all appreciate the complement

1 Like 1 Share

Re: An Interview With Kinginvahala, Photoshoot, Microflux,franchise21 & Eldaillest by SniperX: 7:54pm On Jul 21, 2016
KinginVahala,You said if you were a President of Nigeria, you would give entrepreneurs and I.T professionals 2% loan. 2% of what exactly. You were very vague.

1 Like

Re: An Interview With Kinginvahala, Photoshoot, Microflux,franchise21 & Eldaillest by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jul 21, 2016
GenZod:

Lol
Re: An Interview With Kinginvahala, Photoshoot, Microflux,franchise21 & Eldaillest by ToyotaTufiakwa: 7:56pm On Jul 21, 2016
[quote author=Ragnar55 post=47763955][/quote]

You see your life, carry person matter for head like gala

Shey you no get handwork
Uncle onye ara

Re: An Interview With Kinginvahala, Photoshoot, Microflux,franchise21 & Eldaillest by tizzleseun(m): 7:56pm On Jul 21, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

1. No, nothing negative affects me, that's one of my many attributes only few possesses.

2. I don't think I see any of the other contestants as threats rather I see them as fellow contestants also with the aims and aspirations of winning.

3. lol, please I will need to jump over this question only if you oblige me but if you don't then I will have to answer it next.

answer and 4 as well.
Re: An Interview With Kinginvahala, Photoshoot, Microflux,franchise21 & Eldaillest by SniperX: 7:56pm On Jul 21, 2016
And how do you explain this below.

What do you have to say about that?

Re: An Interview With Kinginvahala, Photoshoot, Microflux,franchise21 & Eldaillest by Franchise21(m): 7:57pm On Jul 21, 2016
tosyne2much:
Hahaha cheesy cheesy
Only said my mind bro grin
Re: An Interview With Kinginvahala, Photoshoot, Microflux,franchise21 & Eldaillest by ToyotaTufiakwa: 7:57pm On Jul 21, 2016
SniperX:
KinginVahala,You said if you were a President of Nigeria, you would give entrepreneurs and I.T professionals 2% loan. 2% of what exactly. You were very vague.

Na you still type Loan still dy ask 2% of what

Bros is you Brain with you at all?

Re: An Interview With Kinginvahala, Photoshoot, Microflux,franchise21 & Eldaillest by wristbangle: 7:57pm On Jul 21, 2016
lovean:
hmmmmm.....nobody won ma heart with them HIV ans.....

she was an innocent victim....... and no guy can stand by her....hmm.....

if na girls nah....yuuuk....don't even wanna go there....

but ah guess them ladies are reading and learning... this should be an eye opener...

Dear, to be candid they were really sincere but it takes much love to bear such risks. She supposed to have opened up in the early stage of the relationship. Love is trust and the trust has been compromised.

Between whom among the ladies on ur dp signifies you? cool
Re: An Interview With Kinginvahala, Photoshoot, Microflux,franchise21 & Eldaillest by Chicent(m): 7:57pm On Jul 21, 2016
Am late ooooo..... Phootshoot i heard u killing it. Kudos mi bro..... Make i read up......BRB

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Interview With Kinginvahala, Photoshoot, Microflux,franchise21 & Eldaillest by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jul 21, 2016
Franchise21:
Thanks bro. We all appreciate the complement
All the best homie smiley
Re: An Interview With Kinginvahala, Photoshoot, Microflux,franchise21 & Eldaillest by PRESTIGERYHME(f): 7:58pm On Jul 21, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

Life has proven time with numbers that it takes a witch to know a witch, same way it takes a cultist to know a cultist.

So I would need to return this question to you, I would give you an appropriate answer only if you do same.

How do you know some of my activities on Nairaland portrays been a cultist? are you also one?

Thanks!
damn

ur head dey dere

1 Like

Re: An Interview With Kinginvahala, Photoshoot, Microflux,franchise21 & Eldaillest by Maxity02(f): 7:58pm On Jul 21, 2016
ToyotaTufiakwa:

Brother Ode!!!!!!! You haven't answered the question thrown at you so what's the screenshot?

hahahahah... hilarious. cheesy cheesy

ooooooooMG!
Re: An Interview With Kinginvahala, Photoshoot, Microflux,franchise21 & Eldaillest by QueenInVanilla(f): 7:58pm On Jul 21, 2016
Kinginvahala how will u feel if a member of your family gets caught up in your cult activities?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: An Interview With Kinginvahala, Photoshoot, Microflux,franchise21 & Eldaillest by Chanchit: 7:58pm On Jul 21, 2016
wristbangle:
I am tempted to ask this from you, franchise21. It's not part of the main interview, so relax cool

Your reply to my question that you will accept the 300k job and sleep with the HR woman. What if she as spiritual problem or deadly disease? Will u still accept the offer? cheesy

I hope franchise21 has not answered your question. Asking him this question makes it look as if you were actually looking for a chorus answer, other contestants knew what you want them to say, except for kinginvahala who got it 100% by not being precise. If i hear say I no fvvk her blind my ancestors go vex.
Re: An Interview With Kinginvahala, Photoshoot, Microflux,franchise21 & Eldaillest by KINGinVAHALA: 7:58pm On Jul 21, 2016
SniperX:
A loan with 2% interest rate!
Re: An Interview With Kinginvahala, Photoshoot, Microflux,franchise21 & Eldaillest by photoshoot(m): 7:59pm On Jul 21, 2016
tizzleseun:

all these stress it to buy camera and share with your team mate. very good

Sorry, I was still typing then, I have modified it.
Re: An Interview With Kinginvahala, Photoshoot, Microflux,franchise21 & Eldaillest by Shamstiel: 7:59pm On Jul 21, 2016
Kinginvalhala please answer my question.

Why did you leave the other alt account which you claim is a troll moving around impersonating you? Why didn't you report the troll and have him ban for violating nairaland rules?
Does that mean you are the same person behind that account?

3 Likes

Re: An Interview With Kinginvahala, Photoshoot, Microflux,franchise21 & Eldaillest by ToyotaTufiakwa: 7:59pm On Jul 21, 2016
QueenInVanilla:
Kinginvahala how will u feel if a member of your family gets caught up in your cult activities?

All of una wey dy tackle Kinginvahala, I have just one moniker to mention to you guys

UnaPapadeyCraze
Re: An Interview With Kinginvahala, Photoshoot, Microflux,franchise21 & Eldaillest by FTbomb(m): 8:00pm On Jul 21, 2016
[s]
ToyotaTufiakwa:

[/s]ask your king with banana with tons of alt monikers who made the post i screenshotted. if he denies it i'd invoke the evil spirit of Odin from Valhala to crush him..

and crush you too!

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13)

Is It Right To Hit A Woman For Any Reason? / Hot Man Photoshop His Picture Holding A Lady Br£ast In a Beach. PHOTOS / How To Help Saggy Breasts Look Firm (ladies Corner)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.