Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,161 members, 7,818,533 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:09 PM

An Interview With Kinginvahala, Photoshoot, Microflux,franchise21 & Eldaillest - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / An Interview With Kinginvahala, Photoshoot, Microflux,franchise21 & Eldaillest (13024 Views)

The End Of A Brave Journey - Kinginvahala / Kinginvahala Is Fed Up / Disclaimer: Kinginvahala Debunks. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Go Down)

Re: An Interview With Kinginvahala, Photoshoot, Microflux,franchise21 & Eldaillest by SniperX: 8:00pm On Jul 21, 2016
And you threatened a helpless female nairalander with death along with her entire family.

***modified*** that was you saying you don't mind fücking married women.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: An Interview With Kinginvahala, Photoshoot, Microflux,franchise21 & Eldaillest by JustinFlFA: 8:01pm On Jul 21, 2016
Lavedaa:

Perfecto cheesy

This one that every boy on Nairaland has seen her pùssy would always jump to defend.

4 Likes

Re: An Interview With Kinginvahala, Photoshoot, Microflux,franchise21 & Eldaillest by Franchise21(m): 8:01pm On Jul 21, 2016
Jarizod:
All the best homie smiley
smiley

1 Like

Re: An Interview With Kinginvahala, Photoshoot, Microflux,franchise21 & Eldaillest by sarewole(m): 8:01pm On Jul 21, 2016
[b] Goodevening everyone. Hello ladies and gentle men of the press. My name is sarewole omo aye, iyalaya anybody. Thank you, now i will proceed with my question.

KINGINVAHALA : In recent weeks, a lot has been said about you. Serious life threatening allegations were thrown at your personality which i believe is still false until proven guilty And what better time to do that than now.

I start by asking, forgive my manners...

1. IT IS NOT UNCOMMON TO HAVE MULTIPLE MONIKERS ON NAIRALAND. PEOPLE DO FOR VARIOUS REASONS, ALBEIT NEFARIOUS ONES.

And in recent time, we the populace have been made to believe a certain sobriquet by the nick KINGINVALHALLA has been impersonating you with the sole purpose of defaming your character. Correct?

But that was not the end. Recently, other versions of the impostor resurfaced, by the nick KINGINVALHALA3 . Correct?

SO MY ONLY QUESTION TO MR KINGINVAHALA IS THIS...

[size=15pt] KINGINVAHALA CAN YOU CATEGORICALLY TELL ALL CONCERNED NAIRALANDERS THAT THE TWO AFOREMENTIONED SOBRIQUETS ( KINGINVALHALLA , KINGINVAHALA3 ) DO NOT IN ANYWAY BELONG TO YOU OR REPRESENT YOUR PERSONALITY IN ANYWAY. ?? ... JUST TO MENTION A FEW, THESE TWO MONIKERS HAS THREATENED THE PEACE AND SANITY OF THIS FORUM IN NO SMALL MEANS. SO IN THE INTEREST OF PEACE AND CLARITY, CAN YOU ONCE AND FOR ALL DECLARE TO US THAT YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT THE SINISTER ACTIVITIES OF THE MONIKERS LISTED ABOVE??

[/size]

Thank you..

Cc: dominique vizkiz fynestboi dygeasy wristbangle mizmycoli lavedaa kingtom lezz lezzlie muva reciprokal cutehector tsom t5om thesonofmark stfuareyoug0d naijaboiy mimzy lanicky biafrabushboy emperorlee mediapace.
[/b]

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: An Interview With Kinginvahala, Photoshoot, Microflux,franchise21 & Eldaillest by ToyotaTufiakwa: 8:01pm On Jul 21, 2016
Shamstiel:
Kinginvalhala please answer my question.

Why did you leave the other alt account which you claim is a troll moving around impersonating you? Why didn't you report the troll and have him ban for violating nairaland rules?
Does that mean you are the same person behind that account?

If Rat talk, Cockcroach too go come out....

Ogbeni swerve enter gutter jare....

Haven't you been seeing him request for Ban on the monikers?

Re: An Interview With Kinginvahala, Photoshoot, Microflux,franchise21 & Eldaillest by photoshoot(m): 8:02pm On Jul 21, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

Mehn, I wana learn photography oo...

Can you help out??

Yeah sure...
Why not.
Re: An Interview With Kinginvahala, Photoshoot, Microflux,franchise21 & Eldaillest by QueenInVanilla(f): 8:02pm On Jul 21, 2016
GenZod:
TRUST ME...IT WONT END WELL FOR YOU!
I dodge u. Winch
Re: An Interview With Kinginvahala, Photoshoot, Microflux,franchise21 & Eldaillest by KINGinVAHALA: 8:04pm On Jul 21, 2016
SniperX:
And how do you explain this below.

What do you have to say about that?
ARO BAGGAR,

SAIL ON ALL YE RUGGED MATES .....

Just like in the church where you see some persons praying using english, others praying using their languages and some others praying speaking in tongues, same way you will also hear people communicating in languages only them understands.

Those words i said to me represent my language, Esan, but i dont know what they means to you, what do they mean to you?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: An Interview With Kinginvahala, Photoshoot, Microflux,franchise21 & Eldaillest by FTbomb(m): 8:04pm On Jul 21, 2016
king in tufiakwa!
Re: An Interview With Kinginvahala, Photoshoot, Microflux,franchise21 & Eldaillest by tizzleseun(m): 8:04pm On Jul 21, 2016
JustinFlFA:

This one that every boy on Nairaland has seen her pùssy would always jump to defend.
what? lavedaa?
Re: An Interview With Kinginvahala, Photoshoot, Microflux,franchise21 & Eldaillest by ToyotaTufiakwa: 8:04pm On Jul 21, 2016
sarewole:
[b] Goodevening everyone. Hello ladies and gentle men of the press. My name is sarewole omo aye, iyalaya anybody. Thank you, now i will proceed with my question.

KINGUNVAHALA : In recent weeks, a lot has been said about you. Serious life threatening allegations were thrown at your personality which i believe is still false until prooven guilty And what better time to do that than now.

I start by asking, forgive my manners...

1. IT IS NOT UNCOMMON TO HAVE MULTIPLE MONIKERS ON NAIRALAND. PEOPLE DO FOR VARIOUS REASONS, ALBEIT NEFARIOUS ONES.

And in recent time, we the populace have been made to believe a certain sobriquet by the nick KINGINVALHALLA has been impersonating you with the sole purpose of defaming your character. Correct?

But that was not the end. Recently, other versions of the impostor resurfaced, by the nick KINGINVALHALA3 . Correct?

SO MY ONLY QUESTION TO MR KINGINVAHALA IS THIS...

[size=15pt] KINGINVAHALA CAN YOU CATEGORICALLY TELL ALL CONCERNED NAIRALANDERS THAT THE TWO AFOREMENTIONED SOBRIQUETS ( KINGINVALHALLA , KINGINVAHALA3 ) DO NOT IN ANYWAY BELONG TO YOU OR REPRESENT YOUR PERSONALITY IN ANYWAY. ?? ... JUST TO MENTION A FEW, THESE TWO MONIKERS HAS THREATENED THE PEACE AND SANITY OF THIS FORUM IN NO SMALL MEANS. SO IN THE INTEREST OF PEACE AND CLARITY, CAN YOU ONCE AND FOR ALL DECLARE TO US THAT YOU KNO wheelbarrow NOTHING ABOUT THE SINISTER ACTIVITIES OF THE MONIKERS LISTED ABOVE??

[/size]

Thank you.

Cc: dominique vizkiz fynestboi dygeasy wristbangle mizmycoli lavedaa kingtom lezz lezzlie muva reciprokal cutehector tsom t5om thesonofmark stfuareyoug0d naijaboiy mimzy lanicky biafrabushboy emperorlee mediapace.
[/b]

You for mention even Seun, Buhari, tinubu, atiku, Jonathan, Niger delta avengers....onye ara....

Since you said categorically, Well I cannot say one now and my Oga at the top will say another one so if you need the answers, go to Www. Dazzol

3 Likes

Re: An Interview With Kinginvahala, Photoshoot, Microflux,franchise21 & Eldaillest by photoshoot(m): 8:05pm On Jul 21, 2016
MzPecs:
You all claim to be christian. That's good.. cool

As christians, please tell me how you would prove to the atheist especially oga seun that God really do exist?

Tan Q cool

Well, trusting in the holy spirit to lead me.
Since they are convinced that atheism is the choice for them, can't force them. Or drag them to church.
Telling them my personal experience with God. And praying for God to minister to them.

1 Like

Re: An Interview With Kinginvahala, Photoshoot, Microflux,franchise21 & Eldaillest by ToyotaTufiakwa: 8:06pm On Jul 21, 2016
FTbomb:
king in tufiakwa!

Tufiakwa MPA GI na Mma GI.....

Idi ka Bomb na agba Ochicha...
Re: An Interview With Kinginvahala, Photoshoot, Microflux,franchise21 & Eldaillest by Chanchit: 8:06pm On Jul 21, 2016
photoshoot:

I have had passion for phtography for a long long time now. I have been snapping with my phones and sometimes I borrow my friends camera. So if eventually I win the 50,000# I will first of all remove my thite, give 10% to my team mates..and then add d remaining money to d one I have already saved up to buy a Camera. And from the revenue gotten from the photography/photoshoots I would get a shop.

Hey! Studio not shop and it depends on what you major on, all you need might just be your camera and laptop.

1 Like

Re: An Interview With Kinginvahala, Photoshoot, Microflux,franchise21 & Eldaillest by FTbomb(m): 8:06pm On Jul 21, 2016
[s]
ToyotaTufiakwa:

You for mention even Seun, Buhari, tinubu, atiku, Jonathan, Niger delta avengers....onye ara....

Since you said categorically, Well I cannot say one now and my Oga at the top will say another one so if you need the answers, go to Www. Dazzol
[/s]
lice-infested lapdog..i say whose account is this?
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4002400_img20160708171226_png23431e88aec13427ee0d24da23e771b8
Re: An Interview With Kinginvahala, Photoshoot, Microflux,franchise21 & Eldaillest by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jul 21, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

ARO BAGGAR,

Just like in the church where you see some persons praying using english, others praying using their languages and some others praying speaking in tongues, same way you will also hear people communicating in languages only them understands.

Those words i said to me represent my language, Esan, but i dont know what they means to you, what do they mean to you?
Bro it doesn't. I'm from Esan too.

2 Likes

Re: An Interview With Kinginvahala, Photoshoot, Microflux,franchise21 & Eldaillest by ToyotaTufiakwa: 8:07pm On Jul 21, 2016
QueenInVanilla:
Kinginvahala why are ur supporters so hot tempered? Them nor want make u win o.

Why are your questions so stupid?? Have you won in your life
Re: An Interview With Kinginvahala, Photoshoot, Microflux,franchise21 & Eldaillest by ToyotaTufiakwa: 8:07pm On Jul 21, 2016
Chepy1:

Bro it doesn't. I'm from Esan too.

Your own Esan dy for Aba then
Re: An Interview With Kinginvahala, Photoshoot, Microflux,franchise21 & Eldaillest by Shamstiel: 8:07pm On Jul 21, 2016
Shamstiel:
Kinginvalhala you didn't answer the obvious question about where you got your moniker from. Why?

Please that question is important as you are the only candidate who failed to acknowledge the answer

Cc tosyne2much and wristbangle

Are you guys telling me a contestant can easily ignore one of the questions juts like that?

Kinginvalhala answer this question!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: An Interview With Kinginvahala, Photoshoot, Microflux,franchise21 & Eldaillest by Ragnar55: 8:07pm On Jul 21, 2016
ToyotaTufiakwa:

If Rat talk, Cockcroach too go come out....

Ogbeni swerve enter gutter jare....

Haven't you been seeing him request for Ban on the monikers?

Dominique why have you not banned this moniker? Or haven't you seen the insultshe/she has been raining on nairalanders?
Re: An Interview With Kinginvahala, Photoshoot, Microflux,franchise21 & Eldaillest by KINGinVAHALA: 8:07pm On Jul 21, 2016
Maxity02:
grin grin I predicted these
grin grin grin
Re: An Interview With Kinginvahala, Photoshoot, Microflux,franchise21 & Eldaillest by QueenInVanilla(f): 8:08pm On Jul 21, 2016
ToyotaTufiakwa:

Swerve. Gat no biz with u

1 Like

Re: An Interview With Kinginvahala, Photoshoot, Microflux,franchise21 & Eldaillest by ToyotaTufiakwa: 8:08pm On Jul 21, 2016
Shamstiel:

Cc tosyne2much and wristbangle

Are you guys telling me a contestant can easily ignore one of the questions juts like that?

Kinginvalhala answer this question!!!!

No rules said you must answer all... Sue me..
Re: An Interview With Kinginvahala, Photoshoot, Microflux,franchise21 & Eldaillest by FTbomb(m): 8:08pm On Jul 21, 2016
[s]
ToyotaTufiakwa:

Tufiakwa MPA GI na Mma GI.....

Idi ka Bomb na agba Ochicha...
[/s]you asked a question, bingo, and i'm replying you..

whose account is this? grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4002400_img20160708171226_png23431e88aec13427ee0d24da23e771b8

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Interview With Kinginvahala, Photoshoot, Microflux,franchise21 & Eldaillest by Ragnar55: 8:08pm On Jul 21, 2016
ToyotaTufiakwa:

Cc: dominique
Re: An Interview With Kinginvahala, Photoshoot, Microflux,franchise21 & Eldaillest by buharisbae(f): 8:08pm On Jul 21, 2016
ToyotaTufiakwa:

re u the one they quoted? any question thrown at kinginvahala u keep countering and talking trash

no provoke me ooo or else 2 of us go chop ban angry

1 Like

Re: An Interview With Kinginvahala, Photoshoot, Microflux,franchise21 & Eldaillest by Shamstiel: 8:09pm On Jul 21, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

ARO BAGGAR,

Kinginvalhala answer my questions. We are not dumb on nairaland as the organizers are. Where did you get your moniker form

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13)

Is It Right To Hit A Woman For Any Reason? / Hot Man Photoshop His Picture Holding A Lady Br£ast In a Beach. PHOTOS / How To Help Saggy Breasts Look Firm (ladies Corner)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.