Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,434 members, 7,823,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

Types Of Girls To Avoid When Looking For A Quality Woman - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Types Of Girls To Avoid When Looking For A Quality Woman (2436 Views)

Faces Of Girls Having Orgasm / 5 Qualities To Look Out For When Looking For A Long-term Relationship / Top Five Phrases Used By Girls To Friendzone Boys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Types Of Girls To Avoid When Looking For A Quality Woman by Nobody: 10:43am On Jul 22, 2016
Chysexy:
Honestly you did a great job with this your list but believe me some ladies i know very well that have most of this things you mention here are still somebody sweetheart am telling the fact.
Why won't they be someone's sweetheart? Some guys always settle for low quality girls coz they only think about puss.sy.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Types Of Girls To Avoid When Looking For A Quality Woman by Nobody: 10:48am On Jul 22, 2016
halfricanadian:

Naturally nigerian men treat foreign ladies berra off no b today. undecided undecided
Hahahaha you crack me up. Who told u dat? grin cheesy
Re: Types Of Girls To Avoid When Looking For A Quality Woman by halfricanadian(f): 10:49am On Jul 22, 2016
DeeTus:
Hahahaha you crack me up. Who told u dat? grin cheesy

Oga we see it happening o jare

1 Like

Re: Types Of Girls To Avoid When Looking For A Quality Woman by Nobody: 11:14am On Jul 22, 2016
halfricanadian:

Oga we see it happening o jare
Yeah that's true but one thing i do believe is coz they r romantic and natural and can make a man reach cloud 9 unlike some Nigerian girls who will lay down like a block and expects you to do all the job.
Second, they do not handle situation very well and always believe that the best way is to punish the man in context. It's totally mediocre.
Re: Types Of Girls To Avoid When Looking For A Quality Woman by Reeberry: 1:41pm On Jul 22, 2016
halfricanadian:

Thats it
I av gotten tired of guys and deir selfish ways
At your very young age.
Re: Types Of Girls To Avoid When Looking For A Quality Woman by halfricanadian(f): 1:42pm On Jul 22, 2016
Reeberry:
At your very young age.

At a very young age dey cud use diabolic means to hurt someone

I dont worship no one i will disgrace ur ass if u tink u evil
Re: Types Of Girls To Avoid When Looking For A Quality Woman by Reeberry: 1:44pm On Jul 22, 2016
halfricanadian:

At a very young age dey cud use diabolic means to hurt someone

I dont worship no one i will disgrace ur ass if u tink u evil
Disgrace who. Are you high infected sperm?
Re: Types Of Girls To Avoid When Looking For A Quality Woman by halfricanadian(f): 1:44pm On Jul 22, 2016
Reeberry:
Disgrace who. Are you high infected sperm?

Mayb u
Re: Types Of Girls To Avoid When Looking For A Quality Woman by Reeberry: 1:47pm On Jul 22, 2016
halfricanadian:

Mayb u
I believe you are wet now.
Re: Types Of Girls To Avoid When Looking For A Quality Woman by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jul 22, 2016
yes o.. nigerian girls .. most of em re meant to.be treatd like trash .. teamforeign girls abeg!
Re: Types Of Girls To Avoid When Looking For A Quality Woman by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jul 22, 2016
halfricanadian:

Guys are hypocrites spits on dem#
Awwww so all the Nigerian guys you've been with ain't shitt? sorry dear but stop castigating them and look within and access yourself dear, maybe you'll realize its not the guys or maybe you can up or switch your game, attitude and character and see how they treat you dear or at worst just become a lesbo and invest the "fk Nigerian guys" energy into another chick after all there's enough chicks to go around ;-).
Re: Types Of Girls To Avoid When Looking For A Quality Woman by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jul 22, 2016
DeeTus:
Why won't they be someone's sweetheart? Some guys always settle for low quality girls coz they only think about puss.sy.

Thanks.
Hahahahahaha hell yeah but as a guy there's a phase in life when you need the chicken head around, the side chick or piece and the main chick just to keep operation running until you leave the phase and quit the careless girls and look out for the real chick. Some of them are only sweethearts to gullible guys and most of them are just a fkmate or sex object to their guy.
Re: Types Of Girls To Avoid When Looking For A Quality Woman by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jul 22, 2016
icedbeatz:
Hahahahahaha hell yeah but as a guy there's a phase in life when you need the chicken head around, the side chick or piece and the main chick just to keep operation running until you leave the phase and quit the careless girls and look out for the real chick. Some of them are only sweethearts to gullible guys and most of them are just a fkmate or sex object to their guy.
Hahahahaha. Bad boy. But real men don't keep side chicks. I don't either. It's not my kind of thing you know?

I'm always real and i intend to keep one gf, that's why i never get worried.

Having too many gfs are really a problem.
Re: Types Of Girls To Avoid When Looking For A Quality Woman by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jul 22, 2016
DeeTus:
Hahahahaha. Bad boy. But real men don't keep side chicks. I don't either. It's not my kind of thing you know?

I'm always real and i intend to keep one gf, that's why i never get worried.

Having too many gfs are really a problem.
Congrats bro, real ladies deserves real Gz, love and all the best things their guy can give them. Being faithful to one lady is an amazing and wonderful feeling especially when its reciprocated but on the other hand playing puts you to the test in many ways and enhances the guy's skills (number one rule is safety, life is v.I.p) and also helps guys to learn the finesse to have better relationships, understanding, communication and more about our female folks as bad as it may sound there are good things that comes out of playing but no guy should hurt a real sweet lady though. True love and loving one good lady in different ways is awesome (ways you learned from ....). there comes a time in a Guy's life that exploring different puna is better than love and there's also a stage that loving in one chick is the bomb so it depends where one is bro.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Several Things Men Can Do To Turn Women On Instantly / 50 Relationship Questions To Test Your Compatibility / To The Ladies...how Do U Feel When Ur Bf Don't Suck Ur PĆ¼ssy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.