Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,701 members, 7,809,664 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:43 PM

Types Of Girls To Avoid When Looking For A Quality Woman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Types Of Girls To Avoid When Looking For A Quality Woman (2391 Views)

Faces Of Girls Having Orgasm / 5 Qualities To Look Out For When Looking For A Long-term Relationship / Top Five Phrases Used By Girls To Friendzone Boys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Types Of Girls To Avoid When Looking For A Quality Woman by Nobody: 9:25am On Jul 22, 2016
1. The facebook addict

2. The poor me girl

3. The selfie queen

4. Being disrespectful and rude in your own home

5. Always on her phone

6. The insecure jealous type

7. The girl who hates other women

8. The liar and fake girl

9. The girl who talks behind your back

10. The big mouth

11. The drama queen. They are so many on Nairaland.

12. The girl who knows all the guys. I avoid them. They have slept with a lot of guys.

13. The silent psycho

14. Asking for money

15. Drug addict and alcoholic

16. The spoiled brat

17. Irresponsible and immature

1 Like

Re: Types Of Girls To Avoid When Looking For A Quality Woman by Lavedaa: 9:28am On Jul 22, 2016
angry i concur.
Re: Types Of Girls To Avoid When Looking For A Quality Woman by halfricanadian(f): 9:28am On Jul 22, 2016
undecided undecided
Re: Types Of Girls To Avoid When Looking For A Quality Woman by Nobody: 9:30am On Jul 22, 2016
halfricanadian:
undecided undecided
Which do you belong up there?
Re: Types Of Girls To Avoid When Looking For A Quality Woman by RoyalBlak007: 9:31am On Jul 22, 2016
12 & 17

so important
Re: Types Of Girls To Avoid When Looking For A Quality Woman by halfricanadian(f): 9:31am On Jul 22, 2016
DeeTus:
Which do you belong up there?

Everything

Its how u present ursef to me i react with either 1-17 up there

1 Like

Re: Types Of Girls To Avoid When Looking For A Quality Woman by RoyalBlak007: 9:33am On Jul 22, 2016
shocked embarassed
halfricanadian:

Everything

Re: Types Of Girls To Avoid When Looking For A Quality Woman by halfricanadian(f): 9:36am On Jul 22, 2016
RoyalBlak007:
shocked embarassed

Thats it

I av gotten tired of guys and deir selfish ways
Re: Types Of Girls To Avoid When Looking For A Quality Woman by vizkiz: 9:38am On Jul 22, 2016
halfricanadian:

Thats it

selfish ways Uh? undecided

1 Like

Re: Types Of Girls To Avoid When Looking For A Quality Woman by ucnwafor(m): 9:40am On Jul 22, 2016
6 she s too inquisitive

Hiann
Re: Types Of Girls To Avoid When Looking For A Quality Woman by halfricanadian(f): 9:40am On Jul 22, 2016
vizkiz:

selfish ways Uh? undecided

Very selfish nd evil nigerian men aint worth d struggle cant even lift a pin or move an inch for nigerian men u wi always regret u did so
Re: Types Of Girls To Avoid When Looking For A Quality Woman by RoyalBlak007: 9:42am On Jul 22, 2016
halfricanadian:

Thats it

I av got t. ed of guys and deir selfish ways

guys....?

selfish ways you say?
Re: Types Of Girls To Avoid When Looking For A Quality Woman by Nobody: 9:43am On Jul 22, 2016
halfricanadian:

Everything

U're bad. Very bad LOL
Re: Types Of Girls To Avoid When Looking For A Quality Woman by Nobody: 9:46am On Jul 22, 2016
grin

We'll see...
Re: Types Of Girls To Avoid When Looking For A Quality Woman by Nobody: 9:47am On Jul 22, 2016
RoyalBlak007:
12 & 17

so important
Yeah. You also need to avoid these ones for they've got nothing to offer.
Re: Types Of Girls To Avoid When Looking For A Quality Woman by Nobody: 9:50am On Jul 22, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin
We'll see...
Which category do you belong to? Tell me. Don't be shy grin
Re: Types Of Girls To Avoid When Looking For A Quality Woman by Nobody: 9:51am On Jul 22, 2016
DeeTus:
Which category do you belong to? Tell me. Don't be shy grin

Hhahahahha.... Lemme ask my ex coz I can't see myself on ur lists ooo tongue
Re: Types Of Girls To Avoid When Looking For A Quality Woman by Nobody: 9:52am On Jul 22, 2016
halfricanadian:

Very selfish nd evil nigerian men aint worth d struggle cant even lift a pin or move an inch for nigerian men u wi always regret u did so
Nigerian men are the best in the world. grin
Re: Types Of Girls To Avoid When Looking For A Quality Woman by foolinlove(f): 9:54am On Jul 22, 2016
halfricanadian:

I know, right.

Can't manage their way out of a wet paper bag.
Re: Types Of Girls To Avoid When Looking For A Quality Woman by Nobody: 9:57am On Jul 22, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Hhahahahha.... Lemme ask my ex coz I can't see myself on ur lists ooo tongue
U see why these guys mess you girls up. I asked u a direct question but U couldn't answer it directly. I guess u belong to the 'poor me' girl. Yeah? grin
Re: Types Of Girls To Avoid When Looking For A Quality Woman by Nobody: 10:02am On Jul 22, 2016
DeeTus:
U see why these guys mess you girls up. I asked u a direct question but U couldn't answer it directly. I guess u belong to the 'poor me' girl. Yeah? grin

I answered u directly but u refused to accept it coz u want me to pick at least one of those on ur lists grin

Now , lemme call my ex to ask him and see in which he think I belong tongue
Re: Types Of Girls To Avoid When Looking For A Quality Woman by stiflerdrug: 10:06am On Jul 22, 2016
15 is uduak lmao
Re: Types Of Girls To Avoid When Looking For A Quality Woman by agbonkamen(f): 10:08am On Jul 22, 2016
DeeTus:
Says who?
Re: Types Of Girls To Avoid When Looking For A Quality Woman by halfricanadian(f): 10:15am On Jul 22, 2016
DeeTus:
U're bad. Very bad LOL

Look at u nd look at me who is bad who is suffering unjustly
Re: Types Of Girls To Avoid When Looking For A Quality Woman by halfricanadian(f): 10:16am On Jul 22, 2016
DeeTus:

Lies
Re: Types Of Girls To Avoid When Looking For A Quality Woman by halfricanadian(f): 10:16am On Jul 22, 2016
foolinlove:

I know, right.

Can't manage their way out of a wet paper bag.

smiley
Re: Types Of Girls To Avoid When Looking For A Quality Woman by Nobody: 10:25am On Jul 22, 2016
halfricanadian:

Thats it

You mean with our cock?
Re: Types Of Girls To Avoid When Looking For A Quality Woman by halfricanadian(f): 10:27am On Jul 22, 2016
Love Machine:
You mean with our cock?

No with ur dash board
Re: Types Of Girls To Avoid When Looking For A Quality Woman by Nobody: 10:34am On Jul 22, 2016
Honestly you did a great job with this your list but believe me some ladies i know very well that have most of this things you mention here are still somebody sweetheart am telling the fact.
Re: Types Of Girls To Avoid When Looking For A Quality Woman by halfricanadian(f): 10:36am On Jul 22, 2016
Chysexy:
Honestly you did a great job with this your list but believe me some ladies i know very well that have most of this things you mention here are still somebody sweetheart am telling the fact.

Guys are hypocrites spits on dem#
Re: Types Of Girls To Avoid When Looking For A Quality Woman by Nobody: 10:36am On Jul 22, 2016
halfricanadian:

Lies
Ask foreign girls, they'll tell you more. Unfortunately, Nigerian men are not rated so highly in their home country.
Re: Types Of Girls To Avoid When Looking For A Quality Woman by halfricanadian(f): 10:37am On Jul 22, 2016
DeeTus:
Ask foreign girls, they'll tell you more. Unfortunately, Nigerian men are not rated so highly in their home country.

Naturally nigerian men treat foreign ladies berra off no b today. undecided undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Type of people you find on romance section (Romancelanders) / Why Do Ladies Moan During Love Making? / How Far Would You Go To Save Your Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.