Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,596 members, 7,823,586 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

"Not Mast.urbating" Does It Make Me Less Of A MAN? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Not Mast.urbating" Does It Make Me Less Of A MAN? (1221 Views)

I Mast*rbate To Your Pictures Every Day – Man Posts As Curvy South African Cause / Having Sex On First Date, Does It Make A Lady Look Cheap? / Faithfulness Kennedy: "I Need A Man Who Can Make Me Go Gaga In Bed" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Not Mast.urbating" Does It Make Me Less Of A MAN? by Tomaxzyn1(m): 12:03pm On Jul 22, 2016
I find it real funny wherein Ladies av dis rogue notion that every guy must have wanked-off b4 if not anymore..
Dare tel em' u av neva done it and dey scream LIAR!!.

The ones that try to bliv me end up givin me this odd look.

My ex had a hard time blivin dat as well, almost evri gurl I've been acquainted with..
I'm no religious bigot, but I actuali av never and will never masturbat.e(with due respect to the vaseline crew)..infact, I even hate to c myself nude.
So I don't look at Mirrors when unclad..
I'm sori if this thread is insultin to the pro-wankers..dat's nt d questn..
Why do ladies automatically bliv every dude jerks-off steady or must av done it b4..??
Is it some sort of Ego boost for d guys or an attraction meter for the ladies?
Re: "Not Mast.urbating" Does It Make Me Less Of A MAN? by herzern(m): 12:37pm On Jul 22, 2016
undecided.....
Re: "Not Mast.urbating" Does It Make Me Less Of A MAN? by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jul 22, 2016
I like to see my man wanking... It looks so damn sexy and hot watching him while playing...

It's a turn on actually wink
Re: "Not Mast.urbating" Does It Make Me Less Of A MAN? by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jul 22, 2016
wanking is my hobby
Re: "Not Mast.urbating" Does It Make Me Less Of A MAN? by foolinlove(f): 1:50pm On Jul 22, 2016
I think this question is silly.

You are a man. You have the gear. You identify as a man.

You can't be more or less of a man. Just like you can't be a little bit pregnant.

Either you are or you aren't a man.
Re: "Not Mast.urbating" Does It Make Me Less Of A MAN? by Moz22: 2:28pm On Jul 22, 2016
TrapQueen77:
I like to see my man wanking... It looks so damn sexy and hot watching him while playing...

hmmm..observing from a mango tree
Re: "Not Mast.urbating" Does It Make Me Less Of A MAN? by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jul 22, 2016
Moz22:
hmmm..observing from a mango tree

Oohh I love mango grin can u pick me some plz and come down, we can share it together... kiss
Re: "Not Mast.urbating" Does It Make Me Less Of A MAN? by Moz22: 2:45pm On Jul 22, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Oohh I love mango grin can u pick me some plz and come down, we can share it together... kiss
ohh we gonna share together..nice. I like sharing. Then afterwards, what's gonna happen?
Re: "Not Mast.urbating" Does It Make Me Less Of A MAN? by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jul 22, 2016
Moz22:
ohh we gonna share together..nice. I like sharing. Then afterwards, what's gonna happen?

I will wash my hands sha coz it's sticky and I'll go home grin
Re: "Not Mast.urbating" Does It Make Me Less Of A MAN? by Moz22: 2:47pm On Jul 22, 2016
TrapQueen77:

I will wash my hands sha coz it's sticky and I'll go home grin
and I'll go after u.
Re: "Not Mast.urbating" Does It Make Me Less Of A MAN? by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jul 22, 2016
Moz22:
and I'll go after u.

grin come and follow me... Maybe u can bring more mangoes sha so my squad cud eat as well... kiss they are only 20 of em... I think u can carry one sack of those juicy mangoes to share it to all of em wink

Besides those biceps u have are looking so big wink
Re: "Not Mast.urbating" Does It Make Me Less Of A MAN? by Tomaxzyn1(m): 2:56pm On Jul 22, 2016
foolinlove:
I think this question is silly.

You are a man. You have the gear. You identify as a man.

You can't be more or less of a man. Just like you can't be a little bit pregnant.

Either you are or you aren't a man.
Thrz too much to say..but I'll be point-blank and concise.

U obviously missed out on the comprehension of my post, owing to ur unintelligent analysis of the terms "MAN" and "PREGNANCY"..

Pregnancy is an absolute situation/condition..it's perceptible and not an abstract term..thus, it's either u are pregnant or not(no 2ways bou it). It's not an issue of perspective

Man is not a perceptible term, it's abstract, it's 100% an issue of perspective. What makes a MAN is dependent on whatever standards the society/peer group/individual sets as a definition to achieve that status. Someone can be more/less a man owing to the perspective of the person who blivs so..that's Y some ppl use the term REAL MAN.

In Africa, Nigeria to be particular, A married/marriageable male who has no children is regarded less of a MAN(useless) and thus maybe subjected to ridicule. This is due to the standards set by the society on males as regards Childbearing(another case is havin male children).

In the case of my post..I cited "mastur.bation" as a new standard(amongst others) that seems to now define a real MAN according to the ppl who see it Odd to not av jerked-off b4..which is why I asked the questn, posed to y'all just to sample opinions on the wankin issue.

However, MALE(which u confused wit MAN) is not an issue of perspective but a perceptible term just like PREGNANCY. A male, no matter society's opinion or standards remains a male...biology says so.
it's either u are a male or female(I'm sure u studied biology in sec. Sch)

P.S: I don't av an issue with my self-esteem. OBVIOUSLY...tnx
Re: "Not Mast.urbating" Does It Make Me Less Of A MAN? by Moz22: 3:15pm On Jul 22, 2016
TrapQueen77:

grin come and follow me... Maybe u can bring more mangoes sha so my squad cud eat as well... kiss they are only 20 of em... I think u can carry one sack of those juicy mangoes to share it to all of em wink

Besides those biceps u have are looking so big wink
is it only d biceps u see..? Nothing else?
Re: "Not Mast.urbating" Does It Make Me Less Of A MAN? by foolinlove(f): 3:35pm On Jul 22, 2016
Tomaxzyn1:

Thrz too much to say..but I'll be point-blank and concise.

U obviously missed out on the comprehension of my post, owing to ur unintelligent analysis of the terms "MAN" and "PREGNANCY"..

Pregnancy is an absolute situation/condition..it's perceptible and not an abstract term..thus, it's either u are pregnant or not(no 2ways bou it). It's not an issue of perspective

Man is not a perceptible term, it's abstract, it's 100% an issue of perspective. What makes a MAN is dependent on whatever standards the society/peer group/individual sets as a definition to achieve that status. Someone can be more/less a man owing to the perspective of the person who blivs so..that's Y some ppl use the term REAL MAN.

In Africa, Nigeria to be particular, A married/marriageable male who has no children is regarded less of a MAN(useless) and thus maybe subjected to ridicule. This is due to the standards set by the society on males as regards Childbearing(another case is havin male children).

In the case of my post..I cited "mastur.bation" as a new standard(amongst others) that seems to now define a real MAN according to the ppl who see it Odd to not av jerked-off b4..which is why I asked the questn, posed to y'all just to sample opinions on the wankin issue.

However, MALE(which u confused wit MAN) is not an issue of perspective but a perceptible term just like PREGNANCY. A male, no matter society's opinion or standards remains a male...biology says so.
it's either u are a male or female(I'm sure u studied biology in sec. Sch)

P.S: I don't av an issue with my self-esteem. OBVIOUSLY...tnx

Well if that's the way you characterise a man, then those are silly social constructs that need to be disposed of. Why try to live up to them? It's impossible to live up to everyone's subjective idea of what makes a "real" anything.

You are male. You are a real male. Personal, intellectual and physical traits in males vary from individual to individual, as with females.

If you don't like to masturbate, then don't. Why do something you don't enjoy just to please others? It really makes no difference and is none of their business.

Who cares what others think of you? You can't please everyone all the time, and the effort to do so will make you unhappy. May as well be happy with what you naturally are.
Re: "Not Mast.urbating" Does It Make Me Less Of A MAN? by vicstar(m): 3:39pm On Jul 22, 2016
• • • • • Opening a silly thread like dis makes u less of a man... #takenote! lipsrsealed undecided
Re: "Not Mast.urbating" Does It Make Me Less Of A MAN? by Tomaxzyn1(m): 3:41pm On Jul 22, 2016
foolinlove:

Well if that's the way you characterise a man, then those are silly social constructs that need to be disposed of. Why try to live up to them? It's impossible to live up to everyone's subjective idea of what makes a "real" anything.

You are male. You are a real male. Personal, intellectual and physical traits in males vary from individual to individual, as with females.

If you don't like to masturbate, then don't. Why do something you don't enjoy just to please others? It really makes no difference and is none of their business.

Who cares what others think of you? You can't please everyone all the time, and the effort to do so will make you unhappy. May as well be happy with what you naturally are.
I dint say I characterize a man as such..it's strongly evident in my post..juz that I see the new-age society setting it as a standard unsconsciously..
Thanks jaree..atleast I c one lady who's indifferent to it..
As 4 wat odaz fink..Not dat it bothers me tho..my thread merely emanated from curiosity

1 Like

Re: "Not Mast.urbating" Does It Make Me Less Of A MAN? by Lexxyburg(m): 7:09pm On Jul 22, 2016
TrapQueen77:

this one is strong o.
Re: "Not Mast.urbating" Does It Make Me Less Of A MAN? by Suspectzero(m): 7:50pm On Jul 22, 2016
Actually it has the opposite effect. Not masturbating makes you far more of a man than your counterparts who regularly release their seed via self pleasure. Seamen retention is a powerful for any man. You'll never fail to perform when the situation arises with a real woman. Plus it also helps in building a strong character.

(1) (Reply)

Is It Normal To Feel Sad After Sex? (is It) / Latest Trends Amongst Youths(pix) / Girl Reveals How She Finally Stopped Masturbating After 20years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.