Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,039 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

If You're Not Married, You're Single. Do You Agree? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You're Not Married, You're Single. Do You Agree? (2924 Views)

When You're Not Sure If She Loves You. / 8 Things You Should Never Do For A Lover You’ve Not Married / 6 Possible Reasons Why You're Single---and Won't Attract A Lover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You're Not Married, You're Single. Do You Agree? by omonija1(f): 7:29am On Sep 16, 2009
So I saw this clip on facebook and want to know what you all think.
Is it valid to say that you are still single even if u are in a committed relationship??

watch the clip first

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p7BENaDDZlw&feature=player_embedded
Re: If You're Not Married, You're Single. Do You Agree? by AniLee(f): 8:06am On Sep 16, 2009
Hmm thats a tricky one I must say. I think if you are married you are married. If you are committed then when asked you should say you are committed (but unmarried if the person asks for more info). As for the single part, yeah theoretically speaking you are single (for as long as you are unmarried) even though you are committed but practically speaking you are not. Single means "one" and if you and a partner have decided to 'belong' to each other before marriage then you are simply committed and that is what you are. So, i think single should be used when you aren't seeing anyone/committed to anyone for the sake of clarity.
Re: If You're Not Married, You're Single. Do You Agree? by candylips(m): 10:34am On Sep 16, 2009
a play with words
Re: If You're Not Married, You're Single. Do You Agree? by selena(f): 11:03am On Sep 16, 2009
I totally agree.The guy spoke the truth
Re: If You're Not Married, You're Single. Do You Agree? by Nobody: 12:12pm On Sep 16, 2009
of course I agree!!
Re: If You're Not Married, You're Single. Do You Agree? by romsky: 12:32pm On Sep 16, 2009
i concur
Re: If You're Not Married, You're Single. Do You Agree? by Hollysmile: 4:57pm On Sep 16, 2009
If u ain't married; u is single, whether engaged or not, u is still single. Gbam!
Unless u tie the knot; i fit toast/arrange u!
Re: If You're Not Married, You're Single. Do You Agree? by Yumi(f): 5:05pm On Sep 16, 2009
I think if someone asks you and you are in a relationship you should say that you are not married but you are in a relationship, or your not married but you are seeing someone. Lying is not just saying what something is or isn't its hiding information that would affect how the other person would act and whether or not they would get involved.
Re: If You're Not Married, You're Single. Do You Agree? by candylips(m): 5:37pm On Sep 16, 2009
wow
Re: If You're Not Married, You're Single. Do You Agree? by CrazyMan(m): 6:01pm On Sep 16, 2009
@Topic.

I agree.
Re: If You're Not Married, You're Single. Do You Agree? by candylips(m): 9:23am On Sep 17, 2009
CrazyMan:

@Topic.

I agree.

why will u agree
Re: If You're Not Married, You're Single. Do You Agree? by CrazyMan(m): 12:26pm On Sep 17, 2009
Because I have no choice.

How're you doing candylips? hope you had lots and lots nightmares last night tongue wink
Re: If You're Not Married, You're Single. Do You Agree? by candylips(m): 12:36pm On Sep 17, 2009
no i didn't.
Re: If You're Not Married, You're Single. Do You Agree? by CrazyMan(m): 4:24pm On Sep 17, 2009
Oh no!

Lets hope that you would experience some this night. tongue
Re: If You're Not Married, You're Single. Do You Agree? by candylips(m): 4:27pm On Sep 17, 2009
and what the hell would that be
Re: If You're Not Married, You're Single. Do You Agree? by CrazyMan(m): 7:46am On Sep 18, 2009
Something that would make you happy scared I guess tongue
Re: If You're Not Married, You're Single. Do You Agree? by candylips(m): 10:27am On Sep 18, 2009
CrazyMan:

Something that would make you happy scared I guess tongue

i don't get scared boi cheesy
Re: If You're Not Married, You're Single. Do You Agree? by CrazyMan(m): 1:30pm On Sep 18, 2009
Alright; just wanted to say hello.

Hope you're cool wink
Re: If You're Not Married, You're Single. Do You Agree? by candylips(m): 2:01pm On Sep 18, 2009
yea i dey
Re: If You're Not Married, You're Single. Do You Agree? by posakosa(m): 2:07pm On Sep 18, 2009
Married or not, If you are in a COMMITTED relationship, you are NOT single.
angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: If You're Not Married, You're Single. Do You Agree? by yme1(f): 2:41pm On Sep 18, 2009
the guy is too slow jare  undecided
i dont have the patience to listen to his long english grin grin cheesy
Re: If You're Not Married, You're Single. Do You Agree? by candylips(m): 2:48pm On Sep 18, 2009
who be that
Re: If You're Not Married, You're Single. Do You Agree? by Akinagirl(f): 4:01pm On Sep 18, 2009
I very much agree with the guy.
Re: If You're Not Married, You're Single. Do You Agree? by agathamari(f): 7:55pm On Sep 18, 2009
this guy just wants an excuse to hae a main girl and a girl or two on the side
Re: If You're Not Married, You're Single. Do You Agree? by mamagee6(f): 12:52am On Oct 13, 2009
Yes, it's either you're married or you're single.

(1) (Reply)

She Warned Me Never To Send Her Money Again!!! / LIVE Interview - The HOT Seat With DX - Guest: LUPEY / She Said I Disappointed Her. Did I?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.