Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,082 members, 7,821,721 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

Which Of These Common Lies That Women Tell Are You Most Familiar With? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Of These Common Lies That Women Tell Are You Most Familiar With? (497 Views)

7 Lies That Make Ladies Fall Into Premarital Sex / Lies Some Women Tell To Get Money From Men / Counter Thread: Top 3 Lies Nigerian Women Tell Their Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Of These Common Lies That Women Tell Are You Most Familiar With? by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jul 22, 2016
There's no doubt that there are some ladies that are very good with lies in as much they blame we guys as chronic liars, some ladies too no dey slack in that department especially when you have just met a lady for the first time or over the course of a relationship,know we guys have alot to say about common lies that women tell and am sure some of us are familiar with some of the lies have faced and we guys have faced from some ladies

Have had a girl tell me- "I didn't save your number on this phone,i saved it on my other fone" (Since then if a lady told me such just know say i don carry last be that) grin

Let me have your number instead of you collecting mine... I"ll call you

I'am not like other girls

I don't usually do this undecided...lol (if i hear)

I'm too tired to come over

I will call you back
i will see you tomorrow

When she says i got this bag in Dubai but it says "channel" instead of "chanel"

I love you when all she wants is money

My bf took me shopping in Dubai... Olele!!! Na main market level (emeka ofor to be precise)

So what are other common lies that women tell? Share your experiences
Re: Which Of These Common Lies That Women Tell Are You Most Familiar With? by Tenkobos(m): 6:15pm On Jul 22, 2016
You're my second.
I was actually her sixth.

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Common Lies That Women Tell Are You Most Familiar With? by mhiztaNexy(m): 6:22pm On Jul 22, 2016
"I love you" I don't even understand the true definition of love anymore.
Re: Which Of These Common Lies That Women Tell Are You Most Familiar With? by sinaj(f): 6:40pm On Jul 22, 2016
Keep on lying guys *rolls eyes*

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Common Lies That Women Tell Are You Most Familiar With? by decatalyst(m): 6:55pm On Jul 22, 2016
After all the pre pre..she just whisper into ur head...wait, there is something I want to tell you...wait...I am on my red oil shocked

How many dude don fall victim? grin
Re: Which Of These Common Lies That Women Tell Are You Most Familiar With? by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jul 22, 2016
When u try to make her spend d nite n she's like "i wasnt brought up dat way"
when she has a guy bt still comes to gv u p.ussay she b like "i don't knw why i luv u so much"... lol in my mind am like,who luv epp? abeg position urself
when she swallows like a pro n half way she's like "i dnt usually do dis buh" in my mind am like "wtv just put it back in"
Your convo with ur new chic become a lil sex inclined n she be like "my last relatnshp was abt a yr n 6mnths n i hvnt had sex since then infact i can do without it for more than two yrs" like that makes u a good girl...very annoying lie dat u r soon to find out.
When ur freakiest girl tells u "i just found God n am no longer d way i used to be...u shld do same" huh p.ornstar like u? Big lie she doesnt want to dump u wrongly so u cld both b fwb even wit her new found man...
Women lie sha
Re: Which Of These Common Lies That Women Tell Are You Most Familiar With? by firstking01(m): 7:17pm On Jul 22, 2016
That "i will call you back"...you go wait till male goat grow upper teethundecided
Re: Which Of These Common Lies That Women Tell Are You Most Familiar With? by babyfaceafrica: 7:19pm On Jul 22, 2016
I was raped by my uncle

(1) (Reply)

Finding DORRY / 11 Very Surprising Things All succesful Marriages Have (must Read) / A Very Strong Advice To Our Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.