Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,061 members, 7,953,208 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:27 PM

Girls, Market Yourself! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls, Market Yourself! (821 Views)

When Girls Market No Longer Sell, They Start Talking Of Marriage / Ladies, Market Yourself On This Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls, Market Yourself! by GesiyeBenjamin: 5:48am On Jul 23, 2016
All these girls wanting a good husband, I wonder which excuse they will come and give me for wanting to marry you when you cannot treat well the men around you. Check am now, which unique thing will they notice about you that will make them approach you. Or is it plenty make up? Make up is not new anymore, it has become common look on the street ni.
Treat those ones around you as potential husbands, or at least husband bringers. make yourself stand out from the crowd. Even self, if they can't marry you, they will tell one of their friends what a great girl you are. You never can tell o. Serve them well.
Market yourself!

1 Like

Re: Girls, Market Yourself! by Nobody: 5:52am On Jul 23, 2016
Oya na! cool
Re: Girls, Market Yourself! by Nobody: 5:54am On Jul 23, 2016
grin hahaahahahaha... A need a good tele-marketer then tongue
Re: Girls, Market Yourself! by foolinlove(f): 5:57am On Jul 23, 2016
GesiyeBenjamin:
All these girls wanting a good husband, I wonder which excuse they will come and give me for wanting to marry you when you cannot treat well the men around you. Check am now, which unique thing will they notice about you that will make them approach you. Or is it plenty make up? Make up is not new anymore, it has become common look on the street ni.
Treat those ones around you as potential husbands, or at least husband bringers. make yourself stand out from the crowd. Even self, if they can't marry you, they will tell one of their friends what a great girl you are. You never can tell o. Serve them well.
Market yourself!

This is silly advice. Womens' lives don't revolve around attracting men for marriage.

You act as if women are objects whose sole purpose is to please men.
Re: Girls, Market Yourself! by youngest85(m): 6:06am On Jul 23, 2016
sometimes na person go tell person say i get punna 4 shop
Re: Girls, Market Yourself! by eph12(m): 6:10am On Jul 23, 2016
How should they treat the guys around them? Declare sex-free days? Or cook and serve them food daily? Or dry clean their clothes foc as the need arises?
Seminars should be arranged for these our young men o. They need to know that the world doesn't revolve around men only and females are not born into this world for the sole purpose of pleasing guys.

3 Likes

Re: Girls, Market Yourself! by foolinlove(f): 6:11am On Jul 23, 2016
eph12:
How should they treat the guys around them? Declare sex-free days? Or cook and serve them food daily? Or dry clean their clothes foc as the need arises?
Seminars should be arranged for these our young men o. They need to know that the world doesn't revolve around men only and females are not born into this world for the sole purpose of pleasing guys.

A sane person! I feel I am about to faint.
Re: Girls, Market Yourself! by eph12(m): 6:16am On Jul 23, 2016
foolinlove:

A sane person! I feel I am about to faint.
Faint ke? Are you pregnant? tongue shocked grin cheesy cheesy
Abeg no faint o. But am just tired of this same complaints or school of thoughts from guys. They won't face their career and when they fail or not doing well they will bring out their frustrations on the ladies.
Re: Girls, Market Yourself! by foolinlove(f): 6:18am On Jul 23, 2016
eph12:

Faint ke? Are you pregnant? tongue shocked grin cheesy cheesy
Abeg no faint o. But am just tired of this same complaints or school of thoughts from guys. They won't face their career and when they fail or not doing well they will bring out their frustrations on the ladies.

Highly unlikely.

And I'm sick of being blamed for any error of men, too smiley
Re: Girls, Market Yourself! by GesiyeBenjamin: 6:19am On Jul 23, 2016
foolinlove:

This is silly advice. Womens' lives don't revolve around attracting men for marriage.

You act as if women are objects whose sole purpose is to please men.

Hahahaha. I see that you've seriously misunderstand me. All this women love people.

What I mean is that any lady who wants to get married someday should have a good attitude towards the men in her life. Wether she thinks the person can marry her or not. My message is that simple. Sorry if it wasn't clear to you.
Re: Girls, Market Yourself! by DrDreWise: 6:21am On Jul 23, 2016
Eh dakun, eh epp OP. grin
Re: Girls, Market Yourself! by foolinlove(f): 6:22am On Jul 23, 2016
GesiyeBenjamin:

Hahahaha. I see that you've seriously misunderstand me. All this women love people.

What I mean is that any lady who wants to get married someday should have a good attitude towards the men in her life. Wether she thinks the person can marry her or not. My message is that simple. Sorry if it wasn't clear to you.

Good attitude to all men? No thanks. Some men are a$$holes. I'm not going to be nice to horrible people and invite them into my life because it *might* result in something I want.

And if this is your argument, don't make it gendered. Apply it to women AND men. Eg, men should have a good attitude to all women all the time, if they want to be married.
Re: Girls, Market Yourself! by GesiyeBenjamin: 6:27am On Jul 23, 2016
eph12:

Overblown ma'am.
Nope the world doesn't revolve around guys. And females are not born to please men. That's right. But we are not talking about pleasing guys or revolving around men.
We are talking about ladies that want to get married.
We are talking about ladies that would like to be approached by a good man for marriage someday.
I am just talking about consciously developing a good attitude towards the men in your life. Because you never can tell who will make a referral.
MY dear lady, I think this is great advise.
Re: Girls, Market Yourself! by Kakamorufu(m): 6:32am On Jul 23, 2016
Make dem carry billboard, pamphletz and poster to make it fast
Re: Girls, Market Yourself! by GesiyeBenjamin: 6:34am On Jul 23, 2016
foolinlove:

Good attitude to all men? No thanks. Some men are a$$holes. I'm not going to be nice to horrible people and invite them into my life because it *might* result in something I want.

And if this is your argument, don't make it gendered. Apply it to women AND men. Eg, men should have a good attitude to all women all the time, if they want to be married.

Oh yes right. That's the spirit. Thats why it's nairaland. We are here to talk.

I didn't say invite them into your life. I only said don't pursue then with 'gun and matchet'
You can still get rid of people in your life without been rude. I seriously believe so.

And yes, I might as well advice the men.
Have a good attitude towards the women in your life

I hope that settles our quarrel wink
Re: Girls, Market Yourself! by thundafire: 6:36am On Jul 23, 2016
Women nd bleeping 4 men are like 5 and 6
Re: Girls, Market Yourself! by eph12(m): 6:40am On Jul 23, 2016
GesiyeBenjamin:

Overblown ma'am.
Nope the world doesn't revolve around guys. And females are not born to please men. That's right. But we are not talking about pleasing guys or revolving around men.
We are talking about ladies that want to get married.
We are talking about ladies that would like to be approached by a good man for marriage someday.
I am just talking about consciously developing a good attitude towards the men in your life. Because you never can tell who will make a referral.
MY dear lady, I think this is great advise.
Be specific please. What have you noticed? What kind of attitude you talking about? Am sure the girls can learn a thing or two.
Re: Girls, Market Yourself! by adewumiopeyemi(m): 6:53am On Jul 23, 2016
cool cool
Re: Girls, Market Yourself! by foolinlove(f): 6:55am On Jul 23, 2016
GesiyeBenjamin:

Oh yes right. That's the spirit. Thats why it's nairaland. We are here to talk.

I didn't say invite them into your life. I only said don't pursue then with 'gun and matchet'
You can still get rid of people in your life without been rude. I seriously believe so.

And yes, I might as well advice the men.
Have a good attitude towards the women in your life

I hope that settles our quarrel wink

In future, please address your original posts to both genders.
Re: Girls, Market Yourself! by GesiyeBenjamin: 7:06am On Jul 23, 2016
eph12:

Be specific please. What have you noticed? What kind of attitude you talking about? Am sure the girls can learn a thing or two.

MY dear, a good attitude is a good attitude . It is not a complex and 'highly intellectual matter.' it is the everyday simple matter. The good attitude you know is the one I'm talking about. It is not a special good attitude somewhere. If you want me to still explain this, may be I could write a post about it someday.

But just to clarify, here is something that happened in my working place.

A colleague was telling me that he was talking with a friend of his. That friend brought out his phone and showed my colleague a picture of a girl. Apparently he was interested in her. My colleague looked at the picture, saw the face and realised he knew the girl. In fact, this girl was another colleague of ours.
He advised the guy not t go for her. Because she has a 'bad attitude'

I don't know if he was right about discouraging his friend. But about the attitude of the girl, There's no male colleague of mine that tells you he would want to marry this girl. They don't even accept it in a joke.

She's got a very quick temper....
And puts guys down quickly.
And she always wants to make sure you're aware she has superior arguments. She knows more than everyone.
Just For these two simple reasons, nobody wants to be interested in her.

And the funny thing is that she's got 'great' male friends. But hear them talk about her behind her back.

I hope this gives you an idea about what might likely fall into a good attitude or perhaps, character.
Thank you.
Re: Girls, Market Yourself! by PinkeyMissey: 10:45am On Jul 23, 2016
Ok. Ova to the marketers
Re: Girls, Market Yourself! by adewumiopeyemi(m): 10:51am On Jul 23, 2016
grin grin

(1) (Reply)

I Was Raped At 17 By Someone I Trusted / Why People Go To Church / How To Orgasm???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.