Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,125 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:15 PM

For All The Men Worried About Exposed Cleavage - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / For All The Men Worried About Exposed Cleavage (19561 Views)

Man Looking At A Lady's Wide Cleavage (Hilarious Photo) / Lady's Cleavage Covered By Twitter Users With Photo Editor (Photos) / All The Men I Cooked For Didn't Marry Me - Young Lady Recounts On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For All The Men Worried About Exposed Cleavage by orisa37: 7:28am On Jul 23, 2016
Please be a DEMOCRAT and not a DICTATOR.
Re: For All The Men Worried About Exposed Cleavage by Kakamorufu(m): 7:29am On Jul 23, 2016
foolinlove:

Or a beard. Or anything you so wantonly choose to expose in public. Why don't you ask?
well, am aware of the beard, thats why am tryna culture some. Buh d apple, i av buh damn.. Girl own get as e be. Later na d earlobes go dey turn dem on
Re: For All The Men Worried About Exposed Cleavage by ehikwe22: 7:31am On Jul 23, 2016
foolinlove:

I wear whatever I want, whenever I want.

Defence of women's rights doesn't mean I must show you my naked body.
I don't want to see your tits. Just don't get how telling women to cover their body is infringing on their rights. opening your boobs is invitation to calamity. you're in Africa. except maybe you're not
Re: For All The Men Worried About Exposed Cleavage by foolinlove(f): 7:34am On Jul 23, 2016
jamalnation:
Madam Practice what you preach or keep quiet

I preach women's rights and I practise that every day. My right to wear what I want.
Re: For All The Men Worried About Exposed Cleavage by foolinlove(f): 7:36am On Jul 23, 2016
Kakamorufu:
well, am aware of the beard, thats why am tryna culture some. Buh d apple, i av buh damn.. Girl own get as e be. Later na d earlobes go dey turn dem on

Just because something may turn a man on doesn't mean a woman should cover it.

Men are responsible for their own thoughts and actions. Women are not respobsible for men's thoughts and actions.
Re: For All The Men Worried About Exposed Cleavage by foolinlove(f): 7:38am On Jul 23, 2016
ehikwe22:
I don't want to see your tits. Just don't get how telling women to cover their body is infringing on their rights. opening your boobs is invitation to calamity. you're in Africa. except maybe you're not

Because telling women what to do is demeaning. Treating them as if they're stupid and less worthy of autonomy than you.

Treating people like that infringes on their rights to do what they please without judgement.
Re: For All The Men Worried About Exposed Cleavage by foolinlove(f): 7:39am On Jul 23, 2016
adedayoadedeji:

seriously?where is "have a better handle of logic than you" coming from. it's uncalled for?

hope u don't av a complex issue sha.

just lost every iota of respect I had for u wt that statement.

You didnt respect me in the first place. I'm a woman.
Re: For All The Men Worried About Exposed Cleavage by jamalnation(m): 7:46am On Jul 23, 2016
foolinlove:

I preach women's rights and I practise that every day. My right to wear what I want.

cut d crap u cant practice dis.. This is Africa
Re: For All The Men Worried About Exposed Cleavage by adedayoadedeji(m): 7:46am On Jul 23, 2016
foolinlove:

You didnt respect me in the first place. I'm a woman.
okay am sorry.
you go say I dey patronize u again wt my sorry
Re: For All The Men Worried About Exposed Cleavage by Cronnie7: 7:47am On Jul 23, 2016
This is the problem with inferring "how to behave" from science.... I don't think the term "secondary sexual characteristics" means they can be exposed simply because science isn't in the business of telling us "how to behave". Therefore I take issues with trying to prop up a " how to behave " topic with science

3 Likes

Re: For All The Men Worried About Exposed Cleavage by foolinlove(f): 7:50am On Jul 23, 2016
jamalnation:

cut d crap u cant practice dis.. This is Africa

What are you talking about?
Re: For All The Men Worried About Exposed Cleavage by foolinlove(f): 7:52am On Jul 23, 2016
Cronnie7:
This is the problem with inferring "how to behave" from science.... I don't think the term "secondary sexual characteristics" means they can be exposed simply because science isn't in the business of telling us "how to behave". Therefore I take issues with trying to prop up a " how to behave " topic with science

I take issue with women being told what to wear based on varying subjective opinions of men.

The science highlights the hypocrisy of patriarchal thought, it does not tell people how to behave.
Re: For All The Men Worried About Exposed Cleavage by chigoizie7(m): 8:01am On Jul 23, 2016
This type of thinking and reasoning is the reason why some people will always be used and dumped.

People that always have reasons to justify every single thing they did, weda it is good or bad.

4 Likes

Re: For All The Men Worried About Exposed Cleavage by jamalnation(m): 8:05am On Jul 23, 2016
Women cant go out and showing der boobs any how.
foolinlove:

What are you talking about?
Re: For All The Men Worried About Exposed Cleavage by nuelzz04(m): 8:11am On Jul 23, 2016
foolinlove:

This is addressed to men who get all worried about cleavage, not men who support women's bodily autonomy.
I'll support 'body autonomy' wen d full view is shown grin grin grin.......who cleavage epp cheesy

1 Like

Re: For All The Men Worried About Exposed Cleavage by lereinter(m): 8:11am On Jul 23, 2016
foolinlove:
You say women should cover their cleavage because breasts are sexual organs.

Breasts aren't sexual organs. They're secondary sexual characteristics.

Just so you know: your facial hair and enlarged adams apple are secondary sexual characteristics as well.

So if you think people should cover secondary sexual characteristics, feel free to shove your entire head into a bag at any time.

The writer no lie

If not how much u think they give people

Who act this roles

Re: For All The Men Worried About Exposed Cleavage by foolinlove(f): 8:11am On Jul 23, 2016
jamalnation:
Women cant go out and showing der boobs any how.

I'm talking cleavage not a whole breast. But if women want to walk around topless they should. Men do.
Re: For All The Men Worried About Exposed Cleavage by foolinlove(f): 8:12am On Jul 23, 2016
chigoizie7:
This type of thinking and reasoning is the reason why some people will always be used and dumped.

People that always have reasons to justify every single thing they did, weda it is good or bad.

Omg not logical reasoning! How dare I?!

A woman's life does not revolve around relationships with men.
Re: For All The Men Worried About Exposed Cleavage by Kakamorufu(m): 8:13am On Jul 23, 2016
foolinlove:

Just because something may turn a man on doesn't mean a woman should cover it.

Men are responsible for their own thoughts and actions. Women are not respobsible for men's thoughts and actions.
naaah. They shld cover it, they look more decent when those stuffs are covered and get more respects from men
Re: For All The Men Worried About Exposed Cleavage by foolinlove(f): 8:13am On Jul 23, 2016
nuelzz04:
I'll support 'body autonomy' wen d full view is shown grin grin grin.......who cleavage epp cheesy

Yawn.

More useless objectification of women.
Re: For All The Men Worried About Exposed Cleavage by lereinter(m): 8:14am On Jul 23, 2016
Yu could see they only covered their sexual organ

Their sexual characteristics is exposed
Re: For All The Men Worried About Exposed Cleavage by jamalnation(m): 8:15am On Jul 23, 2016
Huh
foolinlove:

I'm talking cleavage not a whole breast. But if women want to walk around topless they should. Men do.

Re: For All The Men Worried About Exposed Cleavage by Certifiedbillio(m): 8:15am On Jul 23, 2016
foolinlove:
You say women should cover their cleavage because breasts are sexual organs.

Breasts aren't sexual organs. They're secondary sexual characteristics.

Just so you know: your facial hair and enlarged adams apple are secondary sexual characteristics as well.

So if you think people should cover secondary sexual characteristics, feel free to shove your entire head into a bag at any time.
baby girl, if that's the case base on your saying, you are not to show only clevage, show the entire breast as we guys show all our beards
Re: For All The Men Worried About Exposed Cleavage by foolinlove(f): 8:16am On Jul 23, 2016
Kakamorufu:
naaah. They shld cover it, they look more decent when those stuffs are covered and get more respects from men

In your opinion.

But a woman's life doesn't revolve around you, or what men think.

I don't give two hoots whether you like me or not.

I care whether you respect me based on the fact that I'm human, not judge my entire character on what I wear and then decide whether I'm "worthy" of your respect. It's illogical.
Re: For All The Men Worried About Exposed Cleavage by foolinlove(f): 8:17am On Jul 23, 2016
Certifiedbillio:
baby girl, if that's the case base on your saying, you are not to show only clevage, show the entire breast as we guys show all our beards

Yes. What is your point?

However, women should not be told what to wear. Women don't exist merely to please men and decorate the world.
Re: For All The Men Worried About Exposed Cleavage by nuelzz04(m): 8:17am On Jul 23, 2016
foolinlove:

Yawn.

More useless objectification of women.
i don't objectify women dat don't want to b objectified tongue.....der is dis saying "u are addressed d way u r dressed" I hope I got dat saying right grin
Re: For All The Men Worried About Exposed Cleavage by foolinlove(f): 8:18am On Jul 23, 2016
jamalnation:
Huh

No. Men walk around topless. Why can't women if they want?
Re: For All The Men Worried About Exposed Cleavage by foolinlove(f): 8:19am On Jul 23, 2016
nuelzz04:
i don't objectify women dat don't want to b objectified tongue.....der is dis saying "u are addressed d way u r dressed" I hope I got dat saying right grin

This is an illogical thought pattern.

Dress does not indicate desire to be objectified or not.

Respect all humans. Regardless of dress.
Re: For All The Men Worried About Exposed Cleavage by Certifiedbillio(m): 8:21am On Jul 23, 2016
foolinlove:

Yes. What is your point?

However, women should not be told what to wear. Women don't exist merely to please men and decorate the world.
I reason with you, I'm just saying breast and beards cannot be given equal chances
Re: For All The Men Worried About Exposed Cleavage by foolinlove(f): 8:23am On Jul 23, 2016
Certifiedbillio:
I reason with you, I'm just saying breast and beards cannot be given equal chances

Why not?
Re: For All The Men Worried About Exposed Cleavage by chigoizie7(m): 8:24am On Jul 23, 2016
foolinlove:

Omg not logical reasoning! How dare I?!

A woman's life does not revolve around relationships with men.

Den stop lamenting or complaining

1 Like

Re: For All The Men Worried About Exposed Cleavage by nuelzz04(m): 8:24am On Jul 23, 2016
foolinlove:

This is an illogical thought pattern.

Dress does not indicate desire to be objectified or not.

Respect all humans. Regardless of dress.
men r very visual I guess u knw dat already .......so objectifying a semi nude lady is almost certain .......how many guys walk around in just der briefs

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

What Is The Best Reply To A Girl That Tells You You're Cute? / Relationship Dilemma / Another Picture Story Of How A One Night Stand Put Me For Wahala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.