Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,179 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

Oshiomhole Denies Ize-Iyamu Access To School As Campaign Ground - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole Denies Ize-Iyamu Access To School As Campaign Ground (29393 Views)

Buhari Did Not Appoint Amaechi As Campaign DG – Presidency / Reno Omokri Reacts To Amaechi's Reappointment As Campaign DG For Buhari / Governor Willie Obiano Running At Campaign Ground (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oshiomhole Denies Ize-Iyamu Access To School As Campaign Ground by SirHenry105(m): 10:15am On Jul 23, 2016
mrkayusfit:
Buhari should lock up all PDP members. All we want in this country is APC.
Sophisticated Ignorance
Re: Oshiomhole Denies Ize-Iyamu Access To School As Campaign Ground by joe120120(m): 10:30am On Jul 23, 2016
metronaija:
Governor Adams Oshiomhole of Edo state denies PDP candidate, Pastor Ize-Iyamu in the coming Governorship election to make use of Okpujie Primary School in Esan North East of Edo state as campaign ground. Yet PDP supporters gathered at a football field to show their support to their candidate.

See photos below

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/07/photos-gov-oshiomhole-stops-pdp.html

osho should no that it is PDP to brought him to power
Re: Oshiomhole Denies Ize-Iyamu Access To School As Campaign Ground by Nobody: 10:31am On Jul 23, 2016
Qmerit:

Broad day LIAR! All the brown roofs in Primary schools and secondary schools across the 18 LGAs
Who is responsible! ?? Ize-Iyamu or Lucky Igbis. ?

See this udensi. So changing the roof of some schools means he BUILT the schools?

Abeg ur bed dey empty for Uselu psychiatric.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole Denies Ize-Iyamu Access To School As Campaign Ground by Qmerit(m): 10:40am On Jul 23, 2016
opal4real:

See this udensi. So changing the roof of some schools means he BUILT the schools?

Abeg ur bed dey empty for Uselu psychiatric.

What I simply used was logic and you dat can't comprehend should visit any psychiatric hospital close to u brother!
Do you roof a house without building or renovating?
Re: Oshiomhole Denies Ize-Iyamu Access To School As Campaign Ground by blackboy2star(m): 10:42am On Jul 23, 2016
What you saying now Osho did the right thing?

Qmerit:
Supported, instead of him to tell the people of Edo state why he's better than G. Obaseki to rule the state, he's going about calling Oshomole names and said he did nothing in schools in Edo state! So, Osho stopped him from using schools he (osho) built, renovated, fenced and equipped as his campaign ground.

Some people re already asking me if the Taxpayers' money is osho money which he used! Certainly not HIS money, the question should be did Lucky Igbis who Ize-Iyamu worked with as COS/SSG under pdp use same money for the same State to see? The answer is NO.
Is osho bias like that?
Re: Oshiomhole Denies Ize-Iyamu Access To School As Campaign Ground by urboy4real1(m): 10:48am On Jul 23, 2016
hmmmmmmm

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Denies Ize-Iyamu Access To School As Campaign Ground by Lescalier: 10:53am On Jul 23, 2016
Qmerit:
Supported, instead of him to tell the people of Edo state why he's better than G. Obaseki to rule the state, he's going about calling Oshomole names and said he did nothing in schools in Edo state! So, Osho stopped him from using schools he (osho) built, renovated, fenced and equipped as his campaign ground.

Some people re already asking me if the Taxpayers' money is osho money which he used! Certainly not HIS money, the question should be did Lucky Igbis who Ize-Iyamu worked with as COS/SSG under pdp use same money for the same State to see? The answer is NO.
Is osho bias like that?

This is thought of people reasoning with their anus.

The amount of money Oshiom-OLE has gotten in 7years is more that what all the past Govs that governed Edo state have received if u add it up.

This shameless action of Oshiom-OLE only shows how prepared he is to frustrate the option illegally and Rig the election with the help of federal powers who will pretend and look the other way.

I support APC and will vote APC, but thing are not being done the right way.

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Denies Ize-Iyamu Access To School As Campaign Ground by seguno2: 10:53am On Jul 23, 2016
adioolayi:
This is not new in Nigeria Politics... Incumbent will always make life difficult for opposition

Should it be like that?
Should it continue that way?
Re: Oshiomhole Denies Ize-Iyamu Access To School As Campaign Ground by blowjob: 10:59am On Jul 23, 2016
psucc:
Of all the Govs in Nigeria, Oshiomhole is my greatest disappointment.

I heap so much trust that he will make the difference because of his antecedents in the Labour Union.

Posterity will never forgive him. He had all it takes to stand out but only ran MAD at the sight of money.
NOW OSHO NA THIS,NA THAT... grin grin..BUT UNA DON FORGET SO SOON.. grin grin..HOW LUCKY ,THE SAME POWER DRUNK RAM IYAMU RAPE THE STATE ,BALL WITH UNA CASH... grin grin..THE MAIN AGENDA HERE FOR ALL DIS OLD THIEVES,THEY JUST WAN UPGRADE,THEIR STOLEN DIRTY MONEY... grin
Re: Oshiomhole Denies Ize-Iyamu Access To School As Campaign Ground by Lescalier: 11:02am On Jul 23, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

God bless you for this, I had a discussion with a PDP ward leader in my ward 2 days ago and this same question was what I asked him, "Whats ize-iyamu plan for Edo state or is it to abuse oshiomole?" and he had to shut his mouth and walked away.

Is your uncle lie mohammed?

It's obvious u were nt at the stadium or didn't watch on TV, the APC rally and other rallies APC has held. If you did, then you will know who is insulting who.

Wt is obasekis plan for Edo state? Do you know?

4 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Denies Ize-Iyamu Access To School As Campaign Ground by Lescalier: 11:11am On Jul 23, 2016
Qmerit:

Don't mind them.
They know the truth. I follow his campaign and I never heard where he said I am a good person than Obaseki and give reasons, NO what I hear is oshomole is bias to the Esans, oshomole is not disclosing money for contracts, I told oshomole to built that and that, oshomole is over taxing etc hiaaaaa.
Is osho coming bac for 3rd tenor?

I like you for being a very good listener.

Since you are an APC supporter, you must ve also followed their campaign.

Oya tell us obaseki wants to do for d state.

3 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Denies Ize-Iyamu Access To School As Campaign Ground by Qmerit(m): 11:12am On Jul 23, 2016
Lescalier:

This is thought of people reasoning with their anus.

The amount of money Oshiom-OLE has gotten in 7years is more that what all the past Govs that governed Edo state have received if u add it up.

This shameless action of Oshiom-OLE only shows how prepared he is to frustrate the option illegally and Rig the election with the help of federal powers who will pretend and look the other way.

I support APC and will vote APC, but thing are not being done the right way.

Ok, I ve read ur comment/quote
Must u insult me before u know u ve commented?
Re u contesting NO,
Am I contesting NO,
So, let comment raise ur point without calling names or insult.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Denies Ize-Iyamu Access To School As Campaign Ground by gare(f): 11:20am On Jul 23, 2016
mrkayusfit:

The locking up should start from you because you sound like a mad man that should not be allowed to go out, it's a pity people like you are still allowed to walk around, it means we are not safe at all

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Denies Ize-Iyamu Access To School As Campaign Ground by breakeven: 11:30am On Jul 23, 2016
What is wrong with this short devil? Edo people must open their eyes, because this evil man will rig this election.

3 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Denies Ize-Iyamu Access To School As Campaign Ground by henryutd(m): 11:37am On Jul 23, 2016
2015 elections will remain the fairest and most free in the history of Nigeria.
Quote me after 2019.

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Denies Ize-Iyamu Access To School As Campaign Ground by dmorf: 11:38am On Jul 23, 2016
mrkayusfit:

Buhari will lock uo all your family members

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Denies Ize-Iyamu Access To School As Campaign Ground by koboko69: 11:38am On Jul 23, 2016
nnachukz:
You see why evil remain in our land and will continue to remain. Your comment shows that evil you support and embrace will embrace you forever. Didn't, Lai Mohammed, Osholmole, Tinubu, El_fai and most APC members say bad things about GEJ during campaign? Did he ban them from using Airports, the roads, the schools or any stadium in Nigeria? Did he stop them from saying whatever they liked.

You are a very big marvelous liar. Was Oshiomole's chopper not grounded in Benin Airport. Eas Ameachi's convoy not blocked by armed soldiers who threatened to shoot on he was to APC rally in Ekiti. You people have very short memory or deliberate amnesia. PDP used federal might to oppress the opposition when in power, same is at play here. So u can cry me a lagoon.
http://www.herald.ng/outrage-as-oshiomoles-helicopter-is-grounded-by-nama/

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/162365-arrested-plane-grounded-kano-amaechi.html

Re: Oshiomhole Denies Ize-Iyamu Access To School As Campaign Ground by Nobody: 11:48am On Jul 23, 2016
dmorf:

Buhari will lock up all your family members

Mynd44
Re: Oshiomhole Denies Ize-Iyamu Access To School As Campaign Ground by senator000: 11:54am On Jul 23, 2016
Guys why killing ourselves politics remains politics...

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Denies Ize-Iyamu Access To School As Campaign Ground by july66: 11:59am On Jul 23, 2016
mrkayusfit:
You surely belong to the stone age. Democracy is about the people deciding who rules them irrespective of individual opinions.
Re: Oshiomhole Denies Ize-Iyamu Access To School As Campaign Ground by july66: 12:05pm On Jul 23, 2016
nnachukz:
You see why evil remain in our land and will continue to remain. Your comment shows that evil you support and embrace will embrace you forever. Didn't, Lai Mohammed, Osholmole, Tinubu, El_fai and most APC members say bad things about GEJ during campaign? Did he ban them from using Airports, the roads, the schools or any stadium in Nigeria? Did he stop them from saying whatever they liked.
Goodluck allowed them have freedom of speech because he was a democrat. Buhari cannot allow freedom of speech, tyrants never allow such.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Denies Ize-Iyamu Access To School As Campaign Ground by BishopEmmanuel(m): 12:49pm On Jul 23, 2016
Qmerit:
[/s[/s]
Senseless Can't u say ur own without insulting?
You Dont need to waste your chance to make your own comment. Make yours instead!
Re: Oshiomhole Denies Ize-Iyamu Access To School As Campaign Ground by Mboi: 12:54pm On Jul 23, 2016
Qmerit:
[/s[/s]
He replied u according to what u said. You people are senseless.
Re: Oshiomhole Denies Ize-Iyamu Access To School As Campaign Ground by butanep(m): 1:00pm On Jul 23, 2016
Sijo01:

That's because he hardly talk.

The only thing I've heard him say is 'if una finish school, we go give una work'.... .. ... .. ... .... How he will generate the jobs is a puzzle to me.

Nor mind the guy... He is a dull educated man.
Re: Oshiomhole Denies Ize-Iyamu Access To School As Campaign Ground by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jul 23, 2016
Qmerit:
[/s[/s]
e pain am ooo

Re: Oshiomhole Denies Ize-Iyamu Access To School As Campaign Ground by ceeethru(m): 1:44pm On Jul 23, 2016
psucc:
Of all the Govs in Nigeria, Oshiomhole is my greatest disappointment.

I heap so much trust that he will make the difference because of his antecedents in the Labour Union.

Posterity will never forgive him. He had all it takes to stand out but only ran MAD at the sight of money.
And so many people still hip praises on the MAD DOG (Osho's baba)..
Re: Oshiomhole Denies Ize-Iyamu Access To School As Campaign Ground by dondavinchi(m): 1:52pm On Jul 23, 2016
mrkayusfit:
dats babaric n evil

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lekki-Ikoyi Toll Collection Postponed Indefinitely / Chude Media Reveals Oshodi Chairman Who Ordered Attack On Obiflagboy / Petrol Hits N620 Per Litre In Kano, Motorists Desert NNPC Station

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.