Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,726 members, 7,809,770 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:35 PM

Oshiomhole Denies Ize-Iyamu Access To School As Campaign Ground - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole Denies Ize-Iyamu Access To School As Campaign Ground (29358 Views)

Buhari Did Not Appoint Amaechi As Campaign DG – Presidency / Reno Omokri Reacts To Amaechi's Reappointment As Campaign DG For Buhari / Governor Willie Obiano Running At Campaign Ground (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oshiomhole Denies Ize-Iyamu Access To School As Campaign Ground by Nobody: 9:38am On Jul 23, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
[s]Please lets Kill PDP, once and for all....Useless party.[/s].

Nigeria does not deserve one party rule. .....PDP or APC.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Denies Ize-Iyamu Access To School As Campaign Ground by omofabulous(f): 9:38am On Jul 23, 2016
I just hope it was done on the right intentions and not for selfish reasons
Re: Oshiomhole Denies Ize-Iyamu Access To School As Campaign Ground by Pavarottii(m): 9:38am On Jul 23, 2016
I can see the fear in Oshomole's body language. He knows he is about to be irrelevant in the political cycle of Nigeria.

So sad. I feel for him.

POI all the way.

3 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Denies Ize-Iyamu Access To School As Campaign Ground by sexychocho(f): 9:38am On Jul 23, 2016
Hmmmmmmmmm
Re: Oshiomhole Denies Ize-Iyamu Access To School As Campaign Ground by sademola: 9:38am On Jul 23, 2016
mrkayusfit:
Buhari should lock up all PDP members. All we want in this country is APC.

Such thinking is not correct and it's not good for growth and development of Nigeria

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole Denies Ize-Iyamu Access To School As Campaign Ground by Dvera671(m): 9:38am On Jul 23, 2016
APC
Re: Oshiomhole Denies Ize-Iyamu Access To School As Campaign Ground by KINGinVAHALA: 9:39am On Jul 23, 2016
Qmerit:
Supported, instead of him to tell the people why he's better than G. Obaseki to rule the state, he's going about calling Oshomole names and said he did nothing to schools in Edo state! So, Osho stopped him from using schools he (osho) built, renovated, fenced and equipped as his campaign ground.
Is osho bias like that?

God bless you for this, I had a discussion with a PDP ward leader in my ward 2 days ago and this same question was what I asked him, "Whats ize-iyamu plan for Edo state or is it to abuse oshiomole?" and he had to shut his mouth and walked away.

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Denies Ize-Iyamu Access To School As Campaign Ground by Victorakats(m): 9:39am On Jul 23, 2016
Politics is meant to add value for the citizens of a state, but here it's based on sentiments, attacks and washing down the opponents to win cheap popularity which shouldn't be.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Denies Ize-Iyamu Access To School As Campaign Ground by Nobody: 9:40am On Jul 23, 2016
Qmerit:
Supported, instead of him to tell the people why he's better than G. Obaseki to rule the state, he's going about calling Oshomole names and said he did nothing to schools in Edo state! So, Osho stopped him from using schools he (osho) built, renovated, fenced and equipped as his campaign ground.
Is osho bias like that?

Oshiomole did NOT build any school. The only educational institution Oshiomole is his private University in his village Iyamoh.

5 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Denies Ize-Iyamu Access To School As Campaign Ground by Franklyf(m): 9:40am On Jul 23, 2016
mrkayusfit:
Backwardness and Stupidity.

3 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Denies Ize-Iyamu Access To School As Campaign Ground by Goddaughter: 9:41am On Jul 23, 2016
Well i don't know what's their problem. But let ask this, osho is that school your father's property? Is it your personal money you used in renovating them? Is that Man campaign not the same campaign u did before entering that sit? Did they stopped you from using it in your Own time? Do you want to sit or be the governor of that state forever? Be carefully & follow God voice. Live and let others live.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Denies Ize-Iyamu Access To School As Campaign Ground by Qmerit(m): 9:44am On Jul 23, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

God bless you for this, I had a discussion with a PDP ward leader in my ward 2 days ago and this same question was what I asked him, "Whats ize-iyamu plan for Edo state or is it to abuse oshiomole?" and he had to shut his mouth and walked away.

Don't mind them.
They know the truth. I follow his campaign and I never heard where he said I am a good person than Obaseki and give reasons, NO what I hear is oshomole is bias to the Esans, oshomole is not disclosing money for contracts, I told oshomole to built that and that, oshomole is over taxing etc hiaaaaa.
Is osho coming bac for 3rd tenor?

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Denies Ize-Iyamu Access To School As Campaign Ground by Nobody: 9:45am On Jul 23, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

To douse your ignorance take out time to listen to all oshiomole campaigns. He doesn't make a sentence without insulting his opponents. Pastor use am resemble oshio.

3 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Denies Ize-Iyamu Access To School As Campaign Ground by Nobody: 9:46am On Jul 23, 2016
[[s]quote author=psucc post=47805938]Of all the Govs in Nigeria, Oshiomhole is my greatest disappointment.

I heap so much trust that he will make the difference because of his antecedents in the Labour Union.

Posterity will never forgive him. He had all it takes to stand out but only ran MAD at the sight of money.[/quote][/s]

Nna please kip quayet. Given the resources available to Oshiomole and other sociopolitical cum economic factors, he is the best governor Edo state has ever had.
Re: Oshiomhole Denies Ize-Iyamu Access To School As Campaign Ground by mbourie(m): 9:49am On Jul 23, 2016
Qmerit:
Is osho bias like that?

Wonderful Lord!!! Let me ask you a question....was the money he used and build the school you are campaigning from his pocket, our common wealth or tax?

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Denies Ize-Iyamu Access To School As Campaign Ground by MichaelDee: 9:49am On Jul 23, 2016
Oshiomole is trying to humiliate the opposition party but when will he realize that the more he takes(try), the less he has in that state. Zombies are happy about this now and no one is complaining but when PDP will start with em if they(PDP) win the election, am sure UN, EU, and AU will hear their crying

3 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Denies Ize-Iyamu Access To School As Campaign Ground by evansjeff(m): 9:50am On Jul 23, 2016
how posts against oshiomhole fly directly to front page even without verification worries me, what's the proof here, now even if it's true , have u seen APC using schools for campaigns, even if yes, I thought PDP said he built no schools, they have forgotten how schools were riddled with potholes, occupied by bushes, no building, chairs, leaking roofs, no ceilings, just to mention a few...now they want to enjoy good things... confused set of people always playing the victim.
Re: Oshiomhole Denies Ize-Iyamu Access To School As Campaign Ground by Qmerit(m): 9:50am On Jul 23, 2016
opal4real:

Oshiomole did NOT build any school. The only educational institution Oshiomole is his private University in his village Iyamoh.

Broad day LIAR! All the brown roofs in Primary schools and secondary schools across the 18 LGAs
Who is responsible! ?? Ize-Iyamu or Lucky Igbis. ?
Re: Oshiomhole Denies Ize-Iyamu Access To School As Campaign Ground by Sijo01(f): 9:51am On Jul 23, 2016
butanep:
All what Oshiomole is doing is just baseless. I hardly hear thet Obaseki talk during campaig. It's Oshiomole that does the campaign and manifesto as fit he is the governorship candidate.

No to third tenure for Adams. He has done his best. Let another party come to continue where he has stop.

All I know is that PDP will take over Edo state come sept 10.

That's because he hardly talk.

The only thing I've heard him say is 'if una finish school, we go give una work'.... .. ... .. ... .... How he will generate the jobs is a puzzle to me.

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Denies Ize-Iyamu Access To School As Campaign Ground by Qmerit(m): 9:52am On Jul 23, 2016
mbourie:

Wonderful Lord!!! Let me ask you a question....was the money he used and build the school you are campaigning from his pocket, our common wealth or tax?

Thank u for that question!
No not his money it's tax payers money and federal allocation. But he used it right?
Did Luck Igbis use same for 8yrs in the state?
Re: Oshiomhole Denies Ize-Iyamu Access To School As Campaign Ground by Ezeifeanyichukwu(m): 9:53am On Jul 23, 2016
mrkayusfit:
small boy talk

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Denies Ize-Iyamu Access To School As Campaign Ground by hohafrank(m): 9:58am On Jul 23, 2016
Qmerit:
Supported, instead of him to tell the people of Edo state why he's better than G. Obaseki to rule the state, he's going about calling Oshomole names and said he did nothing in schools in Edo state! So, Osho stopped him from using schools he (osho) built, renovated, fenced and equipped as his campaign ground.
Is osho bias like that?
So it pains to make reference to the past.You must be out of your senses.May God help you to think right and not let sentiment becloud your sense of judgments.
Re: Oshiomhole Denies Ize-Iyamu Access To School As Campaign Ground by shiimah: 9:59am On Jul 23, 2016
psucc:
Of all the Govs in Nigeria, Oshiomhole is my greatest disappointment.

I heap so much trust that he will make the difference because of his antecedents in the Labour Union.

Posterity will never forgive him. He had all it takes to stand out but only ran MAD at the sight of money.
Exactly... He is a big disappointment....

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Denies Ize-Iyamu Access To School As Campaign Ground by shiimah: 10:01am On Jul 23, 2016
Qmerit:

I did I curse you? NO I won't do so.
I mean the comment was senseless, but if u feel abused I'm sorry, I apologise, is not in my person to insult any one online pls, accept my apology. Bros look at your comments very well u were the one who insulted me.

Is just that I'm here in edo and I am following their campaign and know what transpires on a daily basis
Maturity at its peak, bros I respect ya... Nnachucks, apply the spirit of sportsmanship

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Denies Ize-Iyamu Access To School As Campaign Ground by Qmerit(m): 10:03am On Jul 23, 2016
hohafrank:
So it pains to make reference to the past.You must be out of your senses.May God help you to think right and not let sentiment becloud your sense of judgments.

Just comment and stop insulting people online cause they can't see u! That's too low for literate to do. Did u read where I said making reference to the past is a sin?
Just read what u put up any way!
Re: Oshiomhole Denies Ize-Iyamu Access To School As Campaign Ground by shiimah: 10:04am On Jul 23, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
Please lets Kill PDP, once and for all....Useless party..
Is that possible?
Re: Oshiomhole Denies Ize-Iyamu Access To School As Campaign Ground by Qmerit(m): 10:05am On Jul 23, 2016
Quakertellicus1:

Nigeria does not deserve one party rule. .....PDP or APC.

That's true
Re: Oshiomhole Denies Ize-Iyamu Access To School As Campaign Ground by Qmerit(m): 10:07am On Jul 23, 2016
shiimah:
Maturity at its peak, bros I respect ya... Nnachucks, apply the spirit of sportsmanship

Thank u very much bros!
Insulting people behind social media who ordinarily u can't insult one on one makes no sense to me!
Re: Oshiomhole Denies Ize-Iyamu Access To School As Campaign Ground by TMANO: 10:08am On Jul 23, 2016
metronaija:
Governor Adams Oshiomhole of Edo state denies PDP candidate, Pastor Ize-Iyamu in the coming Governorship election to make use of Okpujie Primary School in Esan North East of Edo state as campaign ground. Yet PDP supporters gathered at a football field to show their support to their candidate.

See photos below

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/07/photos-gov-oshiomhole-stops-pdp.html

Stupidity, the school belongs to the state, not oshio. Very soon if such is allow to continue, pple will b paid salaries based on which party they are perceived to support.
Re: Oshiomhole Denies Ize-Iyamu Access To School As Campaign Ground by maestroferddi: 10:10am On Jul 23, 2016
butanep:
All what Oshiomole is doing is just baseless. I hardly hear thet Obaseki talk during campaig. It's Oshiomole that does the campaign and manifesto as fit he is the governorship candidate.

No to third tenure for Adams. He has done his best. Let another party come to continue where he has stop.

All I know is that PDP will take over Edo state come sept 10.
%The last attempt in the South South to impose a stooge/figurehead ended in humiliation. Oshiomhole and his lackey should go and read the Amaechi/Peterside script.
Re: Oshiomhole Denies Ize-Iyamu Access To School As Campaign Ground by omoalayo(m): 10:13am On Jul 23, 2016
mrkayusfit:
Sarcasm ryt??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ebebe Ayah: Why I Rejected Ayade’s Largesse – Catholic Bishop / Check Out The Similarities In Jonathan And Buharis' Fashion Sense (+pixs) / APC Celebrates Matthew Dike's Victory In Tai, Rivers (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.