Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,417 members, 7,819,498 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

Oshiomhole Denies Ize-Iyamu Access To School As Campaign Ground - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole Denies Ize-Iyamu Access To School As Campaign Ground (29375 Views)

Buhari Did Not Appoint Amaechi As Campaign DG – Presidency / Reno Omokri Reacts To Amaechi's Reappointment As Campaign DG For Buhari / Governor Willie Obiano Running At Campaign Ground (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oshiomhole Denies Ize-Iyamu Access To School As Campaign Ground by Antoeni(m): 2:10pm On Jul 23, 2016
Qmerit:
Supported, instead of him to tell the people of Edo state why he's better than G. Obaseki to rule the state, he's going about calling Oshomole names and said he did nothing in schools in Edo state! So, Osho stopped him from using schools he (osho) built, renovated, fenced and equipped as his campaign ground.

Some people re already asking me if the Taxpayers' money is osho money which he used! Certainly not HIS money, the question should be did Lucky Igbis who Ize-Iyamu worked with as COS/SSG under pdp use same money for the same State to see? The answer is NO.
Is osho bias like that?
Re: Oshiomhole Denies Ize-Iyamu Access To School As Campaign Ground by Focus001: 2:32pm On Jul 23, 2016
Nigeria politics is seriously becoming something else. God help us
Re: Oshiomhole Denies Ize-Iyamu Access To School As Campaign Ground by dannyreports(m): 2:48pm On Jul 23, 2016
d fear of PASTOR IZE-IYAMU is d beginning of wisdom Oshiobaba says so.
Re: Oshiomhole Denies Ize-Iyamu Access To School As Campaign Ground by bobbiekrantz: 3:22pm On Jul 23, 2016
[s]
BlackAfrican:
[[s]quote author=psucc post=47805938]Of all the Govs in Nigeria, Oshiomhole is my greatest disappointment.

I heap so much trust that he will make the difference because of his antecedents in the Labour Union.

Posterity will never forgive him. He had all it takes to stand out but only ran MAD at the sight of money.[/s]

Nna please kip quayet. Given the resources available to Oshiomole and other sociopolitical cum economic factors, he is the best governor Edo state has ever had.
[/s]
Re: Oshiomhole Denies Ize-Iyamu Access To School As Campaign Ground by bobbiekrantz: 3:26pm On Jul 23, 2016
Nna[s][/s] please kip quayet. Given the resources available to Oshiomole and other sociopolitical cum economic factors, he is the best governor Edo state has ever had.[/quote][/s]

Fear God nah..

All these hunter-prey saga in this country is not helping us at all!

Supporters of political parties are one of the primary causes of our problems! angry
Re: Oshiomhole Denies Ize-Iyamu Access To School As Campaign Ground by ajepako(f): 3:34pm On Jul 23, 2016
mrkayusfit:
Buhari should lock up all PDP members. All we want in this country is APC.

A one-party country is a democratic country according to you shebi?

You try well well...
Re: Oshiomhole Denies Ize-Iyamu Access To School As Campaign Ground by Ice007(m): 3:55pm On Jul 23, 2016
divinehand2003:
This is sad.
The ruling parties have always been oppressing the opposition parties in Nigeria. They will prevent you from campaigning on national tv, popular newspapers, even banning you from using stadiums or public infrastructure .

Naija pls stop this evil trend abeg.

In other words, PDP did that for over 16 years abi?
Re: Oshiomhole Denies Ize-Iyamu Access To School As Campaign Ground by jahsharon: 4:02pm On Jul 23, 2016
nnachukz:
You see why evil remain in our land and will continue to remain. Your comment shows that evil you support and embrace will embrace you forever. Didn't, Lai Mohammed, Osholmole, Tinubu, El_fai and most APC members say bad things about GEJ during campaign? Did he ban them from using Airports, the roads, the schools or any stadium in Nigeria? Did he stop them from saying whatever they liked.

You are mad, very very mad. The worst part of it is that you think everyone is mad like you. Didn't the ineffectual buffoon stop Oshiomhole's plane from flying? What about Rotimi Amaechi's plane? Didn't the ineffetual buffoon stop his plan from landing while in the air despite the risk of life that constitute? What about during the Rivers, Ekiti and Osun elections? Didn't the drunk ineffectual buffoon arrest APC chieftains and shoot APC supporters? If I see you right now, I will give you igbaju, igbati, igbarun, igbadi and other types of slaps.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Denies Ize-Iyamu Access To School As Campaign Ground by EdoBoy90(m): 4:17pm On Jul 23, 2016
opal4real:

Oshiomole did NOT build any school. The only educational institution Oshiomole is his private University in his village Iyamoh.
. Despite I hate Oshiomhole for some personal reasons. Ur brain is in a reverse gear for saying that. Oshio baba transformed Edo state primary and secondary schools. Pastor Ize-iyamu and lucky didn't do anything in the state for 8 years. Now, he is criticising Oshio baba. Edo shouldn't make the mistakes Ekiti made. Long live Edo state.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Denies Ize-Iyamu Access To School As Campaign Ground by nnachukz(m): 4:27pm On Jul 23, 2016
jahsharon:

You are mad, very very mad. The worst part of it is that you think everyone is mad like you. Didn't the ineffectual buffoon stop Oshiomhole's plane from flying? What about Rotimi Amaechi's plane? Didn't the ineffetual buffoon stop his plan from landing while in the air despite the risk of life that constitute? What about during the Rivers, Ekiti and Osun elections? Didn't the drunk ineffectual buffoon arrest APC chieftains and shoot APC supporters? If I see you right now, I will give you igbaju, igbati, igbarun, igbadi and other types of slaps.
Keep ranting on faceless forum. If you see me life, you will melt. This forum place all of us on equal level, so enjoy it and rant on.
Re: Oshiomhole Denies Ize-Iyamu Access To School As Campaign Ground by emmydollars4life(m): 5:53pm On Jul 23, 2016
nnachukz:
You see why evil remain in our land and will continue to remain. Your comment shows that evil you support and embrace will embrace you forever. Didn't, Lai Mohammed, Osholmole, Tinubu, El_fai and most APC members say bad things about GEJ during campaign? Did he ban them from using Airports, the roads, the schools or any stadium in Nigeria? Did he stop them from saying whatever they liked.
Please don't mind that political slave he is been brainwashed, consciencewash very soon he will look back and lay curse on Adams.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Denies Ize-Iyamu Access To School As Campaign Ground by ehijoe(m): 7:09pm On Jul 23, 2016
Oshiomole behaviour this days is becoming more and more primitive. First it was, u must not use my stadium and now is u must not use okpujie primary school for ur Campaign as well. which of these property did he set up as Governor of Edo state or did any belong to his family. Last words of a failure.
Re: Oshiomhole Denies Ize-Iyamu Access To School As Campaign Ground by sekundosekundo: 7:13pm On Jul 23, 2016
Qmerit:
Supported, instead of him to tell the people of Edo state why he's better than G. Obaseki to rule the state, he's going about calling Oshomole names and said he did nothing in schools in Edo state! So, Osho stopped him from using schools he (osho) built, renovated, fenced and equipped as his campaign ground.

Some people re already asking me if the Taxpayers' money is osho money which he used! Certainly not HIS money, the question should be did Lucky Igbis who Ize-Iyamu worked with as COS/SSG under pdp use same money for the same State to see? The answer is NO.
Is osho bias like that?

A CHILD HAVE SPOKEN.
Re: Oshiomhole Denies Ize-Iyamu Access To School As Campaign Ground by ehijoe(m): 7:13pm On Jul 23, 2016
Oshiomole behaviour this days is becoming more and more primitive. First it was, u must not use my stadium and now is u must not use my school for ur Campaigns as well. which of these property did he set up as Governor of Edo state or did any belong to his family. Last words of a failure.
Re: Oshiomhole Denies Ize-Iyamu Access To School As Campaign Ground by ehijoe(m): 7:13pm On Jul 23, 2016
Oshiomole behaviour this days is becoming more and more primitive. First it was, u must not use my stadium and now is u must not use my schools for ur Campaigns as well. which of these property did he set up as Governor of Edo state or did any belong to his family. Last words of a failure.
Re: Oshiomhole Denies Ize-Iyamu Access To School As Campaign Ground by Qmerit(m): 7:51pm On Jul 23, 2016
sekundosekundo:

A CHILD HAVE SPOKEN.
Re: Oshiomhole Denies Ize-Iyamu Access To School As Campaign Ground by keyremotes(m): 7:54pm On Jul 23, 2016
I DO NOT KNOW WHAT YOU PEOPLE EXPECT FROM THAT DWARF.
LOOKING BACK NOW HE WAS A FRAUD AS NLC PRESIDENT.
REMEMBER THE "GO AND DIE" EPISODE?
HE'S JUST A VILLAGE MAN AND CANNOT OFFER ANYTHING BETTER.
Re: Oshiomhole Denies Ize-Iyamu Access To School As Campaign Ground by babestella: 8:21pm On Jul 23, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
Please lets Kill PDP, once and for all....Useless party..

When you see or hear smelly kids rant you'll know what their background and upbringing looks like.

In your fish brain you think you can kill PDP? Your 10th generation would not even be able to built a social club and you are here ranting.

Pls Gerrahia already.
Re: Oshiomhole Denies Ize-Iyamu Access To School As Campaign Ground by MUVA(m): 10:07pm On Jul 23, 2016
Nigeriantroll , turn up.
Re: Oshiomhole Denies Ize-Iyamu Access To School As Campaign Ground by Nobody: 1:10pm On Aug 01, 2016
EdoBoy90:
. Despite I hate Oshiomhole for some personal reasons. Ur brain is in a reverse gear for saying that. Oshio baba transformed Edo state primary and secondary schools. Pastor Ize-iyamu and lucky didn't do anything in the state for 8 years. Now, he is criticising Oshio baba. Edo shouldn't make the mistakes Ekiti made. Long live Edo state.

Stop sitting on ur brain. If Changing d roof of some along d road schools in benin city from zinc to aluminum is building n transforming education then you are a waste of s.emen
Lucky built new colleges of education n agriculture,built hostels at AAU n factories. Aside changing roofs n working on some already motorable roads in d city center,what else did oshio imp do to improve d lives of edo people?
Empty skulls like u can make reference to anything aside roof n airport road. What a waste to humans!
Re: Oshiomhole Denies Ize-Iyamu Access To School As Campaign Ground by odomanis: 2:35pm On Sep 23, 2016
Qmerit:

Is osho bias like that?

Did Osho as you call him do those things with his personal money of the state government's money ? You see how you are supporting evil, note that what goes around comes around. If Osho was not given a level playing ground, he would not have been governor.
Re: Oshiomhole Denies Ize-Iyamu Access To School As Campaign Ground by Qmerit(m): 5:49pm On Sep 23, 2016
odomanis:

[s]Did Osho as you call him do those things with his personal money of the state government's money ? You see how you are supporting evil, note that what goes around comes around. If Osho was not given a level playing ground, he would not have been governor.
[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fani-kayode Counters Dele Momodu Over President Buhari / Ganduje Appointed As East Carolina University, USA Visiting Professor / Boko Haram Terrorist Captured With Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.