Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,639 members, 7,820,237 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:59 AM

Advice To All Single Guys (a Must Read) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice To All Single Guys (a Must Read) (2745 Views)

13 Truths All Single Ladies Should Know!!! / Dear God, Frustrate All Single Guys Into Marriage This Year – Lady Prays (Video / Advise To Girls Sending Unclad Pictures To Guys (A Must Read) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Advice To All Single Guys (a Must Read) by halfricanadian(f): 4:45pm On Jul 23, 2016
firstking01:
Just stop the accusations for once...you 've been the best so far, i have no reason to do what you are accusing me of, nope, you 've not giving reasons yet to do so...or, you want me to start doing them ni??

If u do ur future gf nd wife's headache o

Cant b using paracetamol for anoda person headache tongue tongue
Re: Advice To All Single Guys (a Must Read) by firstking01(m): 4:47pm On Jul 23, 2016
halfricanadian:

If u do ur future gf nd wife's headache o

Cant b using paracetamol for anoda person headache tongue tongue
Gtg, you knw where to meet me cool
Re: Advice To All Single Guys (a Must Read) by halfricanadian(f): 4:48pm On Jul 23, 2016
firstking01:
Gtg, you knw where to meet me cool

Nope dont kno tongue tongue
Re: Advice To All Single Guys (a Must Read) by Sayelabola(m): 5:34pm On Jul 23, 2016
Fmartin:
TO ALL SINGLE GUYS.

Though every man has what attracts them to a woman, but marrying a good woman entails a lot. smiley

Before you marry a lady, there are many things you need to consider. Look beyond her shape, beauty, etc. Her beautiful shape, pretty face and sexy boobs will not give you a happy married life.

You should be more concerned about those things that will make you enjoy your marriage.

Right now many men are enduring their marriage.
They're not enjoying it. The reason is that they married their wife bcoz she's sexy, she's beautiful, she's good in bed and she has sexy shape. I wouldnt want u to make the same mistake.

Before proposing to a girl,

1. Check her family background, find out about the parents she has. Its dangerous to have bad inlaws. ;(

2. The lady herself should be a God-fearing lady. U need God in your marriage.

3. She may not be 100% perfect in character but she should be a lady who takes correction and accept her faults whenever she does a wrong thing.

4. She should be submissive and respect you. smiley

5 she should be a lady who gives you advice and helps you to plan your life and who has something meaningful to offer to your life, not a girl who has nothing to offer except sex.

Marriage is not all about sex.
Its an institution...

May God help us!

Cc: lalasticlala

I love the one you put at number one.... Was once a victim.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Talk To A Girl U Like For The First Time / What's The Craziest Thing You Did At A Party? / 4 Hidden Things Things You Never Knew About Women- No 3 Will Shock You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.