Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

Advice To All Single Guys (a Must Read) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice To All Single Guys (a Must Read) (2739 Views)

13 Truths All Single Ladies Should Know!!! / Dear God, Frustrate All Single Guys Into Marriage This Year – Lady Prays (Video / Advise To Girls Sending Unclad Pictures To Guys (A Must Read) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Advice To All Single Guys (a Must Read) by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jul 23, 2016
VaginaTerrorist:
I Can Nail my life on Roman Cross for any girl that has op (s) complete list of good lady.
with this ur moniker i dont see it happening

1 Like

Re: Advice To All Single Guys (a Must Read) by firstking01(m): 2:53pm On Jul 23, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin cheesy grin lemme see who got the best comment sha.

One thing i like in you is you laff alot like...there's no thread i see you without this smileygrin...I wish you are like that in real life...i love girls who are always happy like myself...they are easy going, they are fun to be with, no dull moments with them just like my halfricanadiancheesy.
Re: Advice To All Single Guys (a Must Read) by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jul 23, 2016
firstking01:
One thing i like in you is you laff alot like...there's no thread i see you without this smileygrin...I wish you are like that in real life...i love girls who are always happy like myself...they are easy going, they are fun to be with, no dull moments with them just like my halfricanadiancheesy.

Life is too short to be serious... grin

Ask my ex wink he knows exactly how I laugh... Well, he makes laugh always tho...
Re: Advice To All Single Guys (a Must Read) by halfricanadian(f): 3:11pm On Jul 23, 2016
firstking01:

tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Advice To All Single Guys (a Must Read) by thesuave10(m): 3:17pm On Jul 23, 2016
Why the hell I'm I commenting here grin
Re: Advice To All Single Guys (a Must Read) by firstking01(m): 3:44pm On Jul 23, 2016
Re: Advice To All Single Guys (a Must Read) by firstking01(m): 3:46pm On Jul 23, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Life is too short to be serious... grin

Ask my ex wink he knows exactly how I laugh... Well, he makes laugh always tho...
CooL...KeeP iT uPwink.
Re: Advice To All Single Guys (a Must Read) by halfricanadian(f): 3:46pm On Jul 23, 2016
firstking01:
wink

cheesy cheesy av cook o come nd eat

Whr at thou
Re: Advice To All Single Guys (a Must Read) by firstking01(m): 3:48pm On Jul 23, 2016
halfricanadian:

cheesy cheesy av cook o come nd eat
Whr at thou
You know my food...only you have the keys to itcheesy
Re: Advice To All Single Guys (a Must Read) by halfricanadian(f): 3:52pm On Jul 23, 2016
firstking01:
You know my food...only you have the keys to itcheesy

Keys to heart ? shocked

Really awwwww cry cry boo u d bestest
Re: Advice To All Single Guys (a Must Read) by firstking01(m): 3:55pm On Jul 23, 2016
halfricanadian:

Keys to heart ? shocked

Really awwwww cry cry boo u d bestest
You make my world go round my bebewink
Re: Advice To All Single Guys (a Must Read) by halfricanadian(f): 3:56pm On Jul 23, 2016
firstking01:
You make my world go round my bebewink

cheesy cheesy u make my world a roller coater bt i will b eating coaster biscuit on ur head
Re: Advice To All Single Guys (a Must Read) by firstking01(m): 3:59pm On Jul 23, 2016
halfricanadian:

cheesy cheesy u make my world a roller coater bt i will b eating coaster biscuit on ur head
And i will be eating our wedding cake that same saturday night, cnt fit waitcheesy
Re: Advice To All Single Guys (a Must Read) by halfricanadian(f): 4:00pm On Jul 23, 2016
firstking01:
And i will be eating our wedding cake that same saturday night, cnt fit waitcheesy

sad sad really wedding cake? Wen u shd b eating me out tongue tongue
Re: Advice To All Single Guys (a Must Read) by firstking01(m): 4:03pm On Jul 23, 2016
halfricanadian:

sad sad really wedding cake? Wen u shd b eating me out tongue tongue
Ah ah, that's what i meant na, thought you woulda understandgrin
Re: Advice To All Single Guys (a Must Read) by halfricanadian(f): 4:04pm On Jul 23, 2016
firstking01:

tongue tongue bt i dont wanna marry u

U like woman tew mch
Re: Advice To All Single Guys (a Must Read) by halfricanadian(f): 4:04pm On Jul 23, 2016
firstking01:

U like woman tew mch
Re: Advice To All Single Guys (a Must Read) by BoboFashion(m): 4:04pm On Jul 23, 2016
Nice one op, am considering those features, cos i wanna park mehn.
Re: Advice To All Single Guys (a Must Read) by firstking01(m): 4:12pm On Jul 23, 2016
halfricanadian:

U like woman tew mch
So, you wanna lose me to other women huh, cos of what your instincts are telling you?
Re: Advice To All Single Guys (a Must Read) by firstking01(m): 4:13pm On Jul 23, 2016
halfricanadian:

U like woman tew mch
So, you wanna lose me to other women huh, cos of what your instincts is telling you shocked??
Re: Advice To All Single Guys (a Must Read) by halfricanadian(f): 4:13pm On Jul 23, 2016
firstking01:
So, you wanna lose me to other women huh, cos of what your instincts are telling you?

tongue tongue u like woman tew mch i cant deal i hate drama dat aint caused by me
Re: Advice To All Single Guys (a Must Read) by firstking01(m): 4:14pm On Jul 23, 2016
halfricanadian:

U like woman tew mch
So, you wanna lose me to other women huh, cos of what your instincts is telling you shocked??...
Re: Advice To All Single Guys (a Must Read) by firstking01(m): 4:20pm On Jul 23, 2016
halfricanadian:

tongue tongue u like woman tew mch i cant deal i hate drama dat aint caused by me
I "like women"...but love you, note the terms here..."women", plural,,,,i like women but i love a woman which is you...when it comes to your case, like and women are totally out of the context....
Re: Advice To All Single Guys (a Must Read) by firstking01(m): 4:21pm On Jul 23, 2016
halfricanadian:

I "like women"...but love you, note the terms here..."women", plural,,,,i like women but i love a woman which is you...when it comes to your case, like and women are totally out of the context....so, guide and hold me jealously cos i'm not what your intuitions told you i amtongue
Re: Advice To All Single Guys (a Must Read) by halfricanadian(f): 4:22pm On Jul 23, 2016
firstking01:
I "like women"...but love you, note the terms here..."women", plural,,,,i like women but i love a woman which is you...when it comes to your case, like and women are totally out of the context....

Na so

I get drunk on jealousy

Cos dose women u giv attention already av bfs givin dem attention

Den u join deir bfs givin dem attention

Leaving me lonely i cant deal with dat again

One of d women u like try love her tongue tongue invite me i will come for d food atleast with a rest assured peaceful mind
Re: Advice To All Single Guys (a Must Read) by firstking01(m): 4:26pm On Jul 23, 2016
halfricanadian:

Na so

I get drunk on jealousy

Cos dose women u giv attention already av bfs givin dem attention

Den u join deir bfs givin dem attention

Leaving me lonely i cant deal with dat again

One of d women u like try love her tongue tongue invite me i will come for d food atleast with a rest assured peaceful mind
Note here that you are pushing me away with false accusations...i have crushers here you should knw, i kept them on the sidelines just cosa you...stop the false allegations, have you seen me flirt here??...i'm telling you, stop the false claims cos i'm the best you can ever havecheesy
Re: Advice To All Single Guys (a Must Read) by halfricanadian(f): 4:28pm On Jul 23, 2016
firstking01:
Note here that you are pushing me away with false accusations...i have crushers here you should knw, i kept them on the sidelines just cosa you...stop the false allegations, have you seen me flirt here??...i'm telling you, stop the false claims cos i'm the best you can ever havecheesy

tongue tongue u broke me alot of times

Invite me to ur weddin sha i wanna come eat

cheesy cheesy nd tell d bride giv her few tips on how handle u
Re: Advice To All Single Guys (a Must Read) by firstking01(m): 4:31pm On Jul 23, 2016
halfricanadian:

tongue tongue u broke me alot of times
Invite me to ur weddin sha i wanna come eat
cheesy cheesy nd tell d bride giv her few tips on how handle u
Ok....
Re: Advice To All Single Guys (a Must Read) by halfricanadian(f): 4:32pm On Jul 23, 2016
firstking01:
Ok....

Dont use ok on me joor embarassed embarassed
Re: Advice To All Single Guys (a Must Read) by firstking01(m): 4:35pm On Jul 23, 2016
halfricanadian:

Dont use ok on me joor embarassed embarassed
Stop painting me black, am i only gonna live trying to convince you that i ain't got no mistress behind you??...not fair.
Re: Advice To All Single Guys (a Must Read) by halfricanadian(f): 4:36pm On Jul 23, 2016
firstking01:
Stop painting me black, am i only gonna live trying to convince you that i ain't got no mistress behind you??...not fair.

cry cry cry cry
Re: Advice To All Single Guys (a Must Read) by firstking01(m): 4:43pm On Jul 23, 2016
halfricanadian:

cry cry cry cry
Just stop the accusations for once...you 've been the best so far, i have no reason to do what you are accusing me of, nope, you 've not giving reasons yet to do so...or, you want me to start doing them ni??

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

She Wants It With Me, What I Did / Pls Help..she Is Buying My Love With Money.i Am So Confuse. / rate this pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.