Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,434 members, 7,826,680 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

Advice To All Single Guys (a Must Read) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice To All Single Guys (a Must Read) (2752 Views)

13 Truths All Single Ladies Should Know!!! / Dear God, Frustrate All Single Guys Into Marriage This Year – Lady Prays (Video / Advise To Girls Sending Unclad Pictures To Guys (A Must Read) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice To All Single Guys (a Must Read) by Fmartin(m): 9:40am On Jul 23, 2016
TO ALL SINGLE GUYS.

Though every man has what attracts them to a woman, but marrying a good woman entails a lot. smiley

Before you marry a lady, there are many things you need to consider. Look beyond her shape, beauty, etc. Her beautiful shape, pretty face and sexy boobs will not give you a happy married life.

You should be more concerned about those things that will make you enjoy your marriage.

Right now many men are enduring their marriage.
They're not enjoying it. The reason is that they married their wife bcoz she's sexy, she's beautiful, she's good in bed and she has sexy shape. I wouldnt want u to make the same mistake.

Before proposing to a girl,

1. Check her family background, find out about the parents she has. Its dangerous to have bad inlaws. ;(

2. The lady herself should be a God-fearing lady. U need God in your marriage.

3. She may not be 100% perfect in character but she should be a lady who takes correction and accept her faults whenever she does a wrong thing.

4. She should be submissive and respect you. smiley

5 she should be a lady who gives you advice and helps you to plan your life and who has something meaningful to offer to your life, not a girl who has nothing to offer except sex.

Marriage is not all about sex.
Its an institution...

May God help us!

Cc: lalasticlala

10 Likes

Re: Advice To All Single Guys (a Must Read) by squarelead(m): 9:42am On Jul 23, 2016
That's just the point.

2 Likes

Re: Advice To All Single Guys (a Must Read) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 9:46am On Jul 23, 2016
cool cool
Re: Advice To All Single Guys (a Must Read) by Nobody: 9:46am On Jul 23, 2016
grin I will juz read their comments....
Re: Advice To All Single Guys (a Must Read) by rosalieene(f): 9:54am On Jul 23, 2016
nice one

2 Likes

Re: Advice To All Single Guys (a Must Read) by Gbemiie: 9:54am On Jul 23, 2016
Na wa o
Re: Advice To All Single Guys (a Must Read) by Tallysmallz(f): 10:15am On Jul 23, 2016
Gbemiie:
Na wa o
lol
Re: Advice To All Single Guys (a Must Read) by Fmartin(m): 10:17am On Jul 23, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin I will juz read their comments....
abi ? grin
Re: Advice To All Single Guys (a Must Read) by Dotwillis1(m): 10:19am On Jul 23, 2016
and she should be able to prepare pounded yam well undecided
Re: Advice To All Single Guys (a Must Read) by Nobody: 10:24am On Jul 23, 2016
grin cheesy grin lemme see who got the best comment sha.

Fmartin:
abi ? grin
Re: Advice To All Single Guys (a Must Read) by VaginaTerrorist(m): 10:28am On Jul 23, 2016
I Can Nail my life on Roman Cross for any girl that has op (s) complete list of good lady.

1 Like

Re: Advice To All Single Guys (a Must Read) by Fmartin(m): 10:28am On Jul 23, 2016
Make i follow u observe wink
TrapQueen77:
grin cheesy grin lemme see who got the best comment sha.

Re: Advice To All Single Guys (a Must Read) by Fmartin(m): 10:30am On Jul 23, 2016
Dotwillis1:
and she should be able to prepare pounded yam well undecided
abi ooo. You want to justify the sayin, the road to a man's heart is throw the stomach'
Re: Advice To All Single Guys (a Must Read) by Fmartin(m): 10:34am On Jul 23, 2016
There are still good girls out there but u cn get one only if u can stop being a terrorist to their lower dichotomy grin
VaginaTerrorist:
I Can Nail my life on Roman Cross for any girl that has op (s) complete list of good lady.

2 Likes

Re: Advice To All Single Guys (a Must Read) by Nobody: 10:38am On Jul 23, 2016
Fmartin:
Make i follow u observe wink

Hhahahahh... y did u advised them em anyway? tongue
Re: Advice To All Single Guys (a Must Read) by PinkeyMissey: 10:41am On Jul 23, 2016
Its alright.
Re: Advice To All Single Guys (a Must Read) by yunnyp(m): 10:46am On Jul 23, 2016
nothing more than what u have said OP.
Re: Advice To All Single Guys (a Must Read) by Dotwillis1(m): 10:46am On Jul 23, 2016
Fmartin:
abi ooo. You want to justify the sayin, the road to a man's heart is throw the stomach'
grin
Re: Advice To All Single Guys (a Must Read) by Fmartin(m): 10:58am On Jul 23, 2016
It because i hate domestic violence.

When the outer beauty (good looks) wears away, the inner beauty (character) is left in the said marriage. If the inner beauty is diabolical, that is where domestic violence engulf the union. Did i answer u? wink
TrapQueen77:

Hhahahahh... y did u advised them em anyway? tongue
Re: Advice To All Single Guys (a Must Read) by Nobody: 11:03am On Jul 23, 2016
Fmartin:
It because i hate domestic violence.

When the outer beauty (good looks) wears away, the inner beauty (character) is left in the said marriage. If the inner beauty is diabolical, that is where domestic violence engulf the union. Did i answer u? wink

Aha wink then when I wud feel so lucky then if I got u grin the home is ain't violent, full of love (maybe busy making twins wink) and juz being so happy together tongue
Re: Advice To All Single Guys (a Must Read) by Fmartin(m): 11:09am On Jul 23, 2016
Hmm......you can say that again smiley
TrapQueen77:

Aha wink then when I wud feel so lucky then if I got u grin the home is ain't violent, full of love (maybe busy making twins wink) and juz being so happy together tongue
Re: Advice To All Single Guys (a Must Read) by chigoizie7(m): 11:19am On Jul 23, 2016
In other words,

We should keep "sampling" until we get to that woman that fits to those (good) description or advice.

Kudos op,

Come join me with my early morning palmie
Re: Advice To All Single Guys (a Must Read) by Fmartin(m): 11:32am On Jul 23, 2016
chigoizie7:
In other words,

We should keep "sampling" until we get to that woman that fits to those (good) description or advice.

Kudos op,

Come join me with my early morning palmie
location, so i nd trapqueen77 can zoom over grin
Re: Advice To All Single Guys (a Must Read) by chigoizie7(m): 11:34am On Jul 23, 2016
Fmartin:

Oga na inside sambisa oh, their palmie no be here oh
Re: Advice To All Single Guys (a Must Read) by Fmartin(m): 11:42am On Jul 23, 2016
chigoizie7:

Oga na inside sambisa oh, their palmie no be here oh
hw u follow get na me self go follow wink
Re: Advice To All Single Guys (a Must Read) by Nobody: 11:47am On Jul 23, 2016
Fmartin:

grin aawww... Ur inviting me as well.... As long u gone hold hand and never let go tongue
Re: Advice To All Single Guys (a Must Read) by Fmartin(m): 11:50am On Jul 23, 2016
TrapQueen77:

grin aawww... Ur inviting me as well.... As long u gone hold hand and never let go tongue
yea good to go wink
Re: Advice To All Single Guys (a Must Read) by Fmartin(m): 11:52am On Jul 23, 2016
TrapQueen77:

yea good to go wink
Re: Advice To All Single Guys (a Must Read) by halfricanadian(f): 11:52am On Jul 23, 2016
cheesy see saw seen
Re: Advice To All Single Guys (a Must Read) by Fmartin(m): 1:34pm On Jul 23, 2016
halfricanadian:
cheesy see saw seen
indeed cheesy
Re: Advice To All Single Guys (a Must Read) by halfricanadian(f): 1:35pm On Jul 23, 2016
Fmartin:
indeed cheesy

Indeed and in truth grin
Re: Advice To All Single Guys (a Must Read) by Boring: 1:40pm On Jul 23, 2016
#Noted

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I'm In Love With Her But She Keeps Telling Me I'm Just Like A Brother To Her / Spot The Taboo! (pic) / Diary Of A Pastor’s Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.