Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,045 members, 7,818,142 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All - Romance (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All (30254 Views)

A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful / This Story Must Be Told. My Ladies / 13 Vital Things Every Girl Observes In A Guy!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All by cherryice(f): 8:49am On Jul 24, 2016
WHITEWIZARD:
MY LOVE check my new thread. wink
U r very shameless and trust me, you would meet ur doom very soon

1 Like

Re: My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All by Maxi112: 9:02am On Jul 24, 2016
oluwa! 47 mentions

I swear this guys ain't joking grin

1 Like

Re: My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All by Nobody: 9:11am On Jul 24, 2016
cherryice:
U r very shameless and trust me, you would meet ur doom very soon
fine lady. what did i do?
Re: My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All by colossus2: 12:04pm On Jul 24, 2016
mimzy:

Ure under no obligation to... wink
Sure, cos I don't believe a glaring lie.
A car broke down at 9pm on 3rd mainland bridge....who sleeps in a car at night on 3rd mainland bridge undecided
They couldn't reach out to you to even come with a taxi.
Her brother had no friend to call to come pick them?
Then all of a sudden at midnight, a car comes and parks close to a faulty car to carryout it's ritual.
Mehn, this lie ehn undecided
Can you sleep in a car on 3rd mainland bridge?
Re: My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All by postmann: 1:20pm On Jul 24, 2016
SpyGod:

Why are you awake sefgrin

[b]I'm not here to diss you. I just want to tell what the smoke trails from your ill-wheeled disses portray.

You're not intelligent, not even on the average. You have spent a good dose of your mental and physical resources being a troll, but even at that, you sound illogical, like a D class student. From your writing, choice of words, literary skill and vocabulary depth, I know you're not a bright student. And whatever course of study you may choose, you'll struggle at it.

I don't need a prophet to tell me that you're jobless. I know this is a well rehearsed song in nairaland, but in your case, you're truly an economic charity case. There's no way a man who puts food on his table by his own hands can afford to live your kind of life and spend precious, non-stop multiple hours on here doing practically nothing.

You're dreamless and have no ambition. And probably, you believe you'll eat from your parent's table perpetually and continue to be an economic sponger not just to your family but also a national burden.

I don't know your birth position in your family, but I know the hopes of your father can not stand on your frail shoulders. It's not just about you being an unintelligent coward, but there's nothing inspiring about you. Though you have zeal, but you lack the mental muscle to push through, to be creative, and witty. Obviously, you're not your parents' favourite.

Humility would have been your only option to acquaint yourself with some useful skills but pride stands in your way.

Like an ill-trained matador, the bull will always get the better of you.

#Dunce[/b]

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All by Jangbajantis: 1:37pm On Jul 24, 2016
postmann:

[b]I'm not here to diss you. I just want to tell what the smoke trails from your ill-wheeled disses portray.

You're not intelligent, not even on the average. You have spent a good dose of your mental and physical resources being a troll, but even at that, you sound illogical, like a D class student. From your writing, choice of words, literary skill and vocabulary depth, I know you're not a bright student. And whatever course of study you may chose, you'll struggle at it.

I don't need a prophet to tell me that you're jobless. I know this is a well rehearsed song in nairaland, but in your case, you're truly an economic charity case. There's no way a man who puts food on his table by his own hands can afford to live your kind of life and spend precious, non-stop multiple hours on here doing practically nothing.

You're dreamless and have no ambition. And probably, you believe you'll eat from your parent's table perpetually and continue to be an economic sponger not just to your family but also a national burden.

I don't know your birth position in your family, but I know the hopes of your father can not stand on your frail shoulders. It's not just about you being an unintelligent coward, but there's nothing inspiring about you. Though you have zeal, but you lack the mental muscle to push through, to be creative, and witty. Obviously, you're not your parents' favourite.

Humility would have been your only option to acquaint yourself with some useful skills but pride stands in your way.

Like an ill-trained matador, the bull will always get the better of you.

#Dunce[/b]
Lord of heavens!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

4 Likes

Re: My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All by handsam(m): 1:40pm On Jul 24, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Haha grin

Your kingship...what will you like me to do to you today grin
Re: My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jul 24, 2016
handsam:

Your kingship...what will you like me to do to you today grin

not a thing grin and don't think I didn't note yer word choice.I site you.
Re: My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All by handsam(m): 2:22pm On Jul 24, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
not a thing grin and don't think I didn't note yer word choice.I site you.

Oops..! Busted.! lipsrsealed
Re: My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jul 24, 2016
MIMZY / URLANDO.....

Re: My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All by Jangbajantis: 2:45pm On Jul 24, 2016
notoriousDIG:
MIMZY / URLANDO.....
Come on! Mimzy is not Urlando.

2 Likes

Re: My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jul 24, 2016
Jangbajantis:

Come on! Mimzy is not Urlando.

My vendetta is against Urlando, if Mimzy is not Urlando then we are cool.

Who is Urlando
Re: My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All by senibo1: 2:48pm On Jul 24, 2016
notoriousDIG:
MI.MZY / URLANDO.....
egbon plz remember to keep the Sabbath day holy, I don't know you, plz let everything slide
Re: My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jul 24, 2016
senibo1:
egbon plz remember to keep the Sabbath day holy, I don't know you, plz let everything slide

Hnmmm. You be better person, I don hear.

Postmann if you type any epistle of diss there enh grin cheesy
Re: My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All by sirjakez(m): 2:53pm On Jul 24, 2016
may God have mercy
Re: My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All by senibo1: 2:56pm On Jul 24, 2016
notoriousDIG:

Hnmmm. You be better person, I don hear.

Postm.ann if you type any epistle of diss there enh grin cheesy
for today, heaven knows I'm not.

thanks for your help last night, those guys ain't smiling at all grin

Re: My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jul 24, 2016
senibo1:
for today, heaven knows I'm not.

thanks for your help last night, those guys ain't smiling at all grin

I da gobe si le, I kan leave dem to dey bark cheesy. No time
Re: My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jul 24, 2016
notoriousDIG:
MIMZY / URLANDO.....

stop this already

i am not urlando!!!

1 Like

Re: My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All by NiGeRianTr0ll(m): 3:01pm On Jul 24, 2016
Samurai where's that gist?
Re: My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jul 24, 2016
mimzy:

stop this already

i am not urlando!!!

Okay Okay... #NoMoreWahala.

I am no longer your doom grin

Cheers.

1 Like

Re: My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jul 24, 2016
NiGeRianTr0ll:
Samurai where's that gist?
I will create a thread this night.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All by senibo1: 3:03pm On Jul 24, 2016
notoriousDIG:

I da gobe si le, I kan leave dem to dey bark cheesy. No time
emboldened.. retype in English plz grin

you just have to do so, I ran out of everything last night. honestly speaking those guys knows how to confuse person with mentions cheesy
Re: My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jul 24, 2016
notoriousDIG:

Okay Okay... #NoMoreWahala.

I am no longer your doom grin

Cheers.
I AM STILL HER DOOM.
Re: My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jul 24, 2016
senibo1:
emboldened.. retype in English plz grin

you just have to do so, I ran out of everything last night. honestly speaking those guys knows how to confuse person with mention cheesy

I won't translate ooh grin before those soldiers will come and rape my mention cheesy cheesy
Re: My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jul 24, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
I AM STILL HER DOOM.

Good luck with that bro cheesy
Re: My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All by senibo1: 3:09pm On Jul 24, 2016
notoriousDIG:

I won't translate ooh grin before those soldiers will come and rape my mention cheesy cheesy
they're good at that buddy. I just have to admit the obvious

mentions done crash my account cheesy
Re: My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All by Vikky014(f): 4:15pm On Jul 24, 2016
Vanquay16:

Nah, I don't believe in the occult and fetish maybe your friend got raped by her brother.
that's way more plausible
till u bcme a victim one day. hv hrd a similar story bt in dt case it ws a small boy
Re: My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All by NiGeRianTr0ll(m): 4:17pm On Jul 24, 2016
Vikky014:
till u bcme a victim one day. hv hrd a similar story bt in dt case it ws a small boy

Pfft, they will have to catch me first and if by some miracle they do, it's Pull out my gun and blast your brains out with no remorse.
Re: My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All by Jangbajantis: 4:31pm On Jul 24, 2016
notoriousDIG:

My vendetta is against Urlando, if Mimzy is not Urlando then we are cool.

Who is Urlando
I'm suspecting two people behind the ID and both are males. It has nothing to do with Mimzy at all, trust me.

2 Likes

Re: My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jul 24, 2016
Jangbajantis:

I'm suspecting two people behind the ID and both are males. It has nothing to do with Mimzy at all, trust me.

I believe you baba.

You wanna tell me the two monikers you are suspecting?
Re: My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All by Jangbajantis: 4:57pm On Jul 24, 2016
notoriousDIG:

I believe you baba.

You wanna tell me the two monikers you are suspecting?
I'm suspecting one RasheedOmar guy. The moniker is still an alt
Re: My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All by senibo1: 5:35pm On Jul 24, 2016
Jangbajantis:

bro. I can bet everything I have, its her

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply)

No Sex Dolls For Botswana Men As Law Blocks Importation / Who would you marry? The one you love or the one who loves you. / My Ex-Boyfriend Wants Us To Meet & I Can't Resist Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.