Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,393 members, 7,826,511 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All (30336 Views)

A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful / This Story Must Be Told. My Ladies / 13 Vital Things Every Girl Observes In A Guy!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All by colossus2: 1:34pm On Jul 23, 2016
Robbed Miss Nairaland, I'm not saying such doesn't happen, but this your narration na tales by moonlight. Some things don't add up or seem to be true, therefore I don't believe you or your friend.

6 Likes

Re: My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All by colossus2: 1:39pm On Jul 23, 2016
Some usernames tho' undecided

2 Likes

Re: My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All by handsam(m): 2:40pm On Jul 23, 2016
Dafuq! angry...are some people just naturally stupid...What sort of nonsense is this

Nice job mimzy...your fruend shiuld immediately report to the police as this people have to be taken off the street or they would cause more harm..!angry

1 Like

Re: My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All by AngelAhnie(f): 2:42pm On Jul 23, 2016
senibo1:
i know see you again that other side, waiting happen? Abi you know want again?
I want o
Re: My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jul 23, 2016
handsam:
Dafuq! angry...are some people just naturally stupid...What sort of nonsense is thisNice job mim.zy...your fruend shiuld immediately report to the police as this people have to be taken off the street or they would cause more harm..!angry

Hmmmm. It's better she allows it to slide
Re: My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jul 23, 2016
colossus2:
Robbed Miss Nairaland, I'm not saying such doesn't happen, but this your narration na tales by moonlight. Some things don't add up or seem to be true, therefore I don't believe you or your friend.
Ure under no obligation to... wink
Re: My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jul 23, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
Ecclesiastes 1:2 -
Vanity of vanities, says the Preacher, vanity of vanities! All is vanity.

God help us

Amen
Re: My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jul 23, 2016
senibo1:
spitespit on this thread

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All by handsam(m): 3:14pm On Jul 23, 2016
mimzy:

Hmmmm. It's better she allows it to slide

K.
Re: My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All by senibo1: 4:24pm On Jul 23, 2016
mimzy:

ode! check the diff btw spite (hatred) and spit
Re: My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jul 23, 2016
senibo1:
ode! check the diff btw spite (hatred) and spit

senibo1:
spite on this thread

If u meant spite,then you used it in the wrong context. Ur usage is all shades of wrong. Be open to correction and free ur mind from hate wink

I'm afraid I'll have to cross out the entire sentence instead grin

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All by senibo1: 4:29pm On Jul 23, 2016
mimzy:

If u meant spite,then you used it in the wrong context. Ur usage is all shades of wrong. Be open to correction and free ur mind from hate wink
i hate everything about you. you're evil, deal with it

4 Likes

Re: My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jul 23, 2016
senibo1:

Oh you do cry cry i struck a chord yh cry
It's not my fault that your mind is clouded with so much anger and hatred for someone you don't even know personally. May God have mercy on your soul.

15 Likes 7 Shares

Re: My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All by Ishilove: 4:42pm On Jul 23, 2016
mimzy:

I'm afraid I'll have to cross out the entire sentence instead grin
Lmaaaaaooo!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All by senibo1: 4:43pm On Jul 23, 2016
mimzy:

Oh you do cry cry i struck a chord yh cry
It's not my fault that your mind is clouded with so much anger and hatred for someone you don't even know personally. May God have mercy on your soul.
emboldened... it's your own God that will have mercy on your demented soul. I'm not here to exchange typos with you... learn how maintain your lane with your alt (urlando) you've started again? these will be my last warning to you.

shameless girl.... bye

2 Likes

Re: My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jul 23, 2016
senibo1:
emboldened... it's your own God that will have mercy on your demented soul. I'm not here to exchange typos with you... learn how maintain your lane with your alt (urlando) you've started again? these will be my last warning to you.

shameless girl.... bye

You know, some people actually have busy schedules outside nl smiley Not everyone has time to create a gazillion nicks, why stress when i can convey my message with m.imzy? I'm almost forced to refer to u as a dolt but I'll just let it slide smiley

8 Likes 8 Shares

Re: My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jul 23, 2016
Some ladies will never hear words
Re: My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All by Smellymouth: 5:07pm On Jul 23, 2016
I hope they listen
Re: My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All by senibo1: 5:10pm On Jul 23, 2016
mimzy:

You know, some people actually have busy schedules outside nl smiley Not everyone has time to create a gazillion nicks, why stress when i can convey my message with m.imzy? I'm almost forced to refer to u as a dolt but I'll just let it slide smiley

I still don't get why some people will refer to a boofhead as their queen. Mimzy or should I call you Urlando i dont have much to tell you right now, all I can say to you now is to rehearse the dance steps you will be exhibiting at your show of shame that's going down tonight... Mimzy your waterloo is here hahahahaha #evilgrin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All by charijee(f): 5:14pm On Jul 23, 2016
Awww.....poor soul.....terrible things are happening o shocked
Re: My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jul 23, 2016
senibo1:

I still don't get why some people will refer to a boofhead as their queen. Mimzy or should I call you Urlando i dont have much to tell you right now, all I can say to you now is to rehearse the dance steps you will be exhibiting at your show of shame that's going down tonight... Mimzy your waterloo is here hahahahaha #evilgrin cheesy

Dumb and stale smiley try another tactic . if you were discerning enuf, ul see right tru the person behind urlando but what do i care, keep basking in your folly

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All by fairlyusedpant: 5:31pm On Jul 23, 2016
mimzy:
Good morning ladies, please i know whatever I'm about to type might not be news to some of us (as we might have heard a similar story in the past)but please for the love of God, let's be very careful. We need to be satisfied with whatever we have, little be it or much.

I got to school this morning and i met one of my friends in a very gloomy mood, i had to drag her out of the class and after so so much persuasion, she finally opened up to me. I'll save you guys the bulk of the irrelevant parts.

She went to Lagos Island with her elder brother to get some stuffs, they finished up late and on their way back home around 9pm, the car suddenly stopped on Third mainland bridge, to cut the story short, they were stranded and decided to sleep inside d car.

At around 12am, two Prado Jeeps parked and two hefty men came out dragging a lady, according to my friend,the lady kept shouting and saying "leave me alone, this wasn't our agreement, do you want to throw me into the sea"

The lady kept struggling until another man came out of the other jeep and beheaded the girl and immediately sucked on the blood gushing out from her neck region before asking his "boys" to throw her lifeless body into the sea and they drove off.

My friend is still visibly shaken from the experience and I'm sure that the family members of that lady must have started to search for her cry. Please ladies, I'm not referring to anyone as a "call girl" but let's all be careful.

Who knows if the man picked the lady from a club, or if they've been dating for a while or something...Only God knows.

Please let's be careful and be contended with whatever little we have, not all that glitters is Gold.

A word is enough for the wise. I wish everyone a stress free weekend.
very good and informative

cc lalasticlala front page please, let other ladies learn

1 Like

Re: My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All by Swissheart(f): 5:31pm On Jul 23, 2016
Hmmn......quite unfortunate. Stuffs like this has bn on since who knows....yet ladies keep sleeping out with random wealthy ppl. Your friend saw the terrific scene.....how about chics who get back to their homes/hostels before packing off meanwhile next Friday night ,girls will be like 'na me go go,na me go go'. Akindele warned in her movie yet they won't listen. God pls, for the sake of our parent's investment..... Keep us safe and dash us listening ears.

1 Like

Re: My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All by senibo1: 5:35pm On Jul 23, 2016
mimzy:

Dumb and stale smiley try another tactic . if you were discerning enuf, ul see right tru the person behind urlando but what do i care, keep basking in your folly

Mimzy the Queen of Mortification grin. The breeze has blown away your cover, you are now showing your true self, Konutu please, a bloody gurdy slave forming Queen cheesy.

3 Likes

Re: My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All by TheBigBadTroLL: 5:56pm On Jul 23, 2016
senibo1:
League of illiterates. Aren't you ashamed a lady is restructuring your broken sentences. Maxi112, the semi-imbecilë. You always leave your family name in indelible disgrace for posterity to judge you as a born failure.

Crippled rapist.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All by senibo1: 6:01pm On Jul 23, 2016
TheBigBadTroLL:
League of illiterates. Aren't you ashamed a lady is restructuring your broken sentences. Maxi112, the semi-imbecilë. You always leave your family name in indelible disgrace for posterity to judge you as a born failure.

Crippled rapist.

Lol never before have I seen where Royalty trade insults with Slaves, even your queen is a slave to me... You are nothing but a slave's slave. Quote me when you have found your purpose in life.

cheesy

5 Likes

Re: My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All by TheBigBadTroLL: 6:16pm On Jul 23, 2016
senibo1:

Lol never before have I seen where Royalty trade insults with Slaves, even your queen is a slave to me... You are nothing but a slave's slave. Quote me when you have found your purpose in life.

cheesy
Royalty? Lolz. Delusions of grandeur!!! Your words are as cheap as your education. grin grin grin grin

If your IQ isn't as fragmented as half a grain of rice, you will realise she just disgraced you in front of 6 billion earth's inhabitants grin

I put your main handle "Maxi112" for the world to identify Nairaland's chief blockhead. grin

The entire worth of your life is measured by how far you can get Mimzy to notice you hate her grin purposeless scapegrace!!!

Are you not the worthless mongrel whose life revolves around NL's "mentions" and "likes"?

Your life has never amounted more than the data MB by which your stupidity is conveyed!!! grin grin grin

Nature's purge!!! Have I killed you yet? grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All by senibo1: 6:25pm On Jul 23, 2016
TheBigBadTroLL:
Royalty? Lolz. Delusions of grandeur!!! Your words are as cheap as your education. grin grin grin grin

If your IQ isn't as fragmented as half a grain of rice, you will realised she just disgraced you in front of 6 billion earth's inhabitants grin

I put your main handle "Maxi112" for the world to the identity of Nairaland's blockhead. grin

The entire worth of your life is measured by how far you can get Mimzy to notice you hate her grin purposeless scapegrace!!!

Are you not the worthless mongrel whose life revolve around "mentions" and "likes"?

Your life has never amounted more than the data MB by which your stupidity is conveyed!!! grin grin grin

Nature's purge!!! Have I killed you yet? grin

Need I Say More? cheesy grin, you have just successfully displayed the size of your injudiciousness.. Next time learn to be brief SLAVE...

1 Like

Re: My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All by TheBigBadTroLL: 6:34pm On Jul 23, 2016
senibo1:

Need I Say More? cheesy grin, you have just successfully displayed the size of your injudiciousness.. Next time learn to be brief SLAVE...
Loooooolz, real-time diss begets real-time error. I have remedied even before you posted. Hahahahaha. Analphabetismus!!!

senibo1:

cheesy

Yours still stands in full view. grin grin grin

Maxi112 you're alliterate!!!

You should get a crash course on basic sentence construction. Waste of humanity.

If you dedicate 20% of the effort you employed crowding Mïmzy on your life, you won't be the flag bearer of ignorance and ineptitude

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jul 23, 2016
senibo1:

SLAVE YOU HAD TO MODIFY grin. You are here forming english guru by writing meaningless post and you ended up shooting yourself.. Quote me no more Slave, am here for your Queen

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jul 23, 2016
Swissheart:
Hmmn......quite unfortunate. Stuffs like this has bn on since who knows....yet ladies keep sleeping out with random wealthy ppl. Your friend saw the terrific scene.....how about chics who get back to their homes/hostels before packing off meanwhile next Friday night ,girls will be like 'na me go go,na me go go'. Akindele warned in her movie yet they won't listen. God pls, for the sake of our parent's investment..... Keep us safe and dash us listening ears.

I say amen to your prayer dear. I can only but wonder what is going on in her house right now, i am sure they are frantically searching for her. It is just so disheartening.
Re: My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All by FreeWorld23: 6:39pm On Jul 23, 2016
shocked shocked to see mimzy reply dolts this way. Are u the one handling the account (Mimzy). ?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply)

Man Accuses Wife Of Dating A Corper, Sends Her Packing / This Is Why You Must Evaluate A Person's Mental Health Before Dating Or Marriage / Namesakes In Love: Uche And Uche's Pre-Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.