Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,410 members, 7,815,914 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:55 PM

My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All - Romance (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All (30212 Views)

A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful / This Story Must Be Told. My Ladies / 13 Vital Things Every Girl Observes In A Guy!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All by Smellymouth: 9:44am On Jul 25, 2016
mimzy:
RoyalBla.k007

Got ur mention kiss kiss ure the best wink

Iyawo, so u nor get my mention menshion abi? grin
Re: My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All by senibo1: 9:49am On Jul 25, 2016
robosky02:

don't go beyond where she kept you?
Angel! yeah! her tiny opinion has been noted!

I will sheath sword if only urlando desist from spamming my mentions.

hope you doing good

1 Like

Re: My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All by Knightngale(f): 9:54am On Jul 25, 2016
Thebigbadtroll I can see you cheesy
Re: My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All by senibo1: 9:57am On Jul 25, 2016
her foot Soldiers have arrived, I just have to run along to my alt grin

1 Like

Re: My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All by AngelAhnie(f): 9:57am On Jul 25, 2016
senibo1:
@ embolden... cheesy cheesy my father is very much alive, that's his title... I'm opu(young) senibo not wari grin

btw... I will give you my words private. is spot on
Kala senibotongue

Don't mention their names when you are talking to me pls.. I don't want to be associated with such.
Re: My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All by TheBigBadTroLL: 10:04am On Jul 25, 2016
Knightngale:
Thebigbadtroll I can see you cheesy
Fine girl cheesy
Re: My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All by TheBigBadTroLL: 10:05am On Jul 25, 2016
I came for stocktaking cool
Re: My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All by senibo1: 10:05am On Jul 25, 2016
AngelAhnie:
Kala senibotongue

Don't mention their names when you are talking to me pls.. I don't want to be associated with such.
noted. I will consider everything you told me, believe you me I'm that kind of dude you'd be happy to spend the rest of your life with grin

sometime, I do go overboard when some miscreant wanna play smart around me... it's all good sweet heart

you kinda know few things about my culture, which part of the riverine you hail from? tongue

1 Like

Re: My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All by Nobody: 10:09am On Jul 25, 2016
Smellymouth:

Iyawo, so u nor get my mention menshion abi? grin

Royal mentioned me specially, you didn't tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All by Xenna(f): 10:25am On Jul 25, 2016
Why is this thread still trending angry
Re: My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All by AngelAhnie(f): 10:38am On Jul 25, 2016
senibo1:
noted. I will consider everything you told me, believe you me I'm that kind of dude you'd be happy to spend the rest of your life with grin

sometime, I do go overboard when some miscreant wanna play smart around me... it's all good sweet heart

you kinda know few things about my culture, which part of the riverine you hail from? tongue
Heaven grin
Re: My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All by LordScent(m): 11:10am On Jul 25, 2016
A lot went down here...Wheew. Shout to my loyal fans rasheedumar thebigbadtroll maxi112 notoriousdig emperorlee tsom t5om thesonofmark. Just wana tell you guyz happy new week.

Ciao
Re: My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All by LordScent(m): 11:11am On Jul 25, 2016
A lot went down here...Wheew. Shout out to my loyal fans rasheedumar thebigbadtroll maxi112 notoriousdig emperorlee tsom t5om thesonofmark. Just wana tell you guyz happy new week.

Ciao
Re: My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jul 25, 2016
Slyisaac...i got that diary mention and you gat me feeling emotional for some minutes cry

Thanks a lot, you my dear, are a darling kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All by fairlyusedpant: 2:20pm On Jul 25, 2016
mimzy:
Slyisaac...i got that diary mention and you gat me feeling emotional for some minutes cry

haaa, sorry, buh i was tempted to ask, how did you put all that ukwu in dem jeans? You carry heavy load ooo shockedshockedshockedshocked
Re: My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jul 25, 2016
mimzy:

uwc Queen... you awesome

1 Like

Re: My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All by RasheedUmar: 6:36am On Jul 27, 2016
LordScent:
A lot went down here...Wheew. Shout out to my loyal fans rasheedumar thebigbadtroll maxi112 notoriousdig emperorlee tsom t5om thesonofmark. Just wana tell you guyz happy new week.

Ciao
Hello, Spygod, have you returned to your original shell?

1 Like

Re: My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All by LordScent(m): 8:24am On Jul 27, 2016
RasheedUmar:

Hello, lordscent, i am glad to be your houseboy. Hope you slept well my master?

Huhh, howayu my boy. hope you slept well too.
Re: My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All by Nobody: 9:36am On Jul 28, 2016
Good morning Smellymouth...see you in August...[/right]

2 Likes

Re: My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jul 28, 2016
WindUpMerchant

Thanks a lot for that..i do appreciate smiley

1 Like

Re: My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jul 28, 2016
mimzy:
WindUpMerchant

Thanks a lot for that..i do appreciate smiley
ur welcome dear.People should draw a line between jokes and harassment
stay strong pretty..

2 Likes

Re: My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All by MyLuvmyjoy(f): 11:30pm On Jul 28, 2016
i believe the story
almost anything is possible in naija
Re: My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jul 29, 2016
Re: My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jul 29, 2016
mimzy:
Hi Ms plungee
Re: My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All by KINGinVAHALA: 11:02pm On Aug 02, 2016
ToyotaTufiakwa:

. Ok, since you have indirectly fired shots at her too, I will let you be..... Go on Son, you should be in the kitchen washing plates now I suppose....

Abeg who is next?

GOOD EVENING SIR! LET ME USE THIS OPPORTUNITY TO SAY A BIG THANKS TO YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT AND VOTES, NOT JUST FOR TODAY BUT THUS FAR. THE SINGULAR REASON WHILE I'M HERE AND STILL IN THIS CONTEST IS BECAUSE OF YOU, IS BECAUSE YOU CHOOSES TO DAMN YOUR ALWAYS BUSY SCHEDULES AND SUPPORT ME, IS BECAUSE YOU WENT THE EXTRA MILES NOT THINKING WHAT IT WAS GOING TO COST YOU AND WHAT IT HAS ACTUALLY COST YOU JUST TO VOTE ME. WORDS ALONE CANT SAY HOW GRATEFUL I'M TO YOU NEITHER WILL MY FINGERS BE ABLE TO TYPE IT. ALL I WANT FROM YOU IS TO HAVE A 20 SECONDS SILENT, IMAGINE YOURSELF BEIN ME AND YOU WOULD KNOW THE JOY, HAPPINESS AND GRATEFULNESS I HAVE IN MY HEART ALL THANKS TO YOU AND ONLY TO YOU.

THANKS ONCE AGAIN AND PLEASE LET'S NOT FORGET THAT VOTING CONTINUES TOMORROW 03/08/2016, SAME TIME, SAME VOTING PROCEDURE, FROM 10am - 6pm

I LOVE YOU, BUT GOD LOVES YOU MORE,
FROM MY HUMBLE HEART, I SAY THANKS!

KINGinVAHALA

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply)

The Problem Of 'Babymamaism' I Saw Today / Can You Marry A Lady Or Guy Who Already Has A Child? / Lady Narrates How She Started Dating Her Ex-boyfriend's Best Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.