Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,282 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:18 AM

Photo: Pastor Converts To Islam In Taraba State - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Photo: Pastor Converts To Islam In Taraba State (73979 Views)

Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) / Ismail Haruna Converts To Muslim: Ex-Driver To Bishop David Abioye Of Winners / Igbo Woman From Enugu Converts To Islam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo: Pastor Converts To Islam In Taraba State by 1Emmy: 1:46pm On Jul 23, 2016
What about those Muslims converting to Christianity? Nobody is advertising it right. Why always showing us Mr Peter and Paul converting to Islam all the time.
Is a matter of choice and nobody should bother anyone with its show.

1 Like

Re: Photo: Pastor Converts To Islam In Taraba State by Rilwon: 1:48pm On Jul 23, 2016
Femiwilli:
NAIRALAND MODS AND THEIR ANTI-CHRISTIAN AGENDA

Many many muslims have turned to Jesus from Islam.
yet it never makes the headlines on Nairaland.
People turn to Jesus because Jesus is able to do what neither allah nor his dead prophet can do.
We all know that Jesus raises the dead and heals as the bible say's
Matthew 15:
29] And Jesus departed from thence, and came nigh unto the sea of Galilee; and went up into a mountain,
and sat down there.
30] And great multitudes came unto him, having with them those that were lame, blind, dumb, maimed,
and many others, and cast them down at Jesus' feet; and HE HEALED THEM

BECAUSE ALLAH & MOHAMMED CANNOT HEAL THE BLIND, DEAF & DUMB ARE HATED

SURA 8:22
Lo! the worst of beasts in Allah's sight are the deaf, the dumb,

SURA 2:17-18
Allah taketh away their light and leaveth them in darkness, where they cannot see, Deaf, dumb and blind.

So please tell me why you should leave Jesus that heals & is alive to follow mohammed that is dead and cannot heal?
This muslim man found out for himself that allah could not heal him so he went to Jesus that heals.
THAT IS POWER

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jg8tFx4CKs

This is quite delusional

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Pastor Converts To Islam In Taraba State by SWORD419(m): 1:49pm On Jul 23, 2016
i tell you Islam will dominate the world, no matter how hateful u'll be, if you like hang yourself, and the gentlemen above me making hate speech against Islam, have little or no knowledge of islam. Remember you cant jugde a religion base on it followers but base on it teaching. Many non-Muslims are planning making conspiracy just to tarnish it good image.e.g ISIS, BOKO HARAM, AL QAEDA, TALIBAN.. SHAME ON CIA/MOSSAD

4 Likes

Re: Photo: Pastor Converts To Islam In Taraba State by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jul 23, 2016
EazyMoh:

Point is Islam is the fastest growing religion world over.
hopefully
Re: Photo: Pastor Converts To Islam In Taraba State by princemeadow(m): 1:55pm On Jul 23, 2016
Berlyn:
now this is becoming boring what point are the Muslims trying to make Well the said pastor, i must say knows nothing about the Bible he left peace for war undecided e no concern me anyway, he has got his life to live!!
It is people like you that have allowed terrorism to eat deep into our country all because of religion. There's nothing Islamic about terrorism, Muslims are over 1billion worldwide and they have been condemning these terrorists activities. They(Muslims) have the highestcasualties. The Quran as well quoted that there is no compulsion in religion. People can convert to any religion they like. Let us stand together and fight these common enemies of humanity.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: Pastor Converts To Islam In Taraba State by Blackfire(m): 1:55pm On Jul 23, 2016
Allahu akbar ! This is a wonderful news,.. Now observe that nobody threatened him for leaving Christ.

Now give the guy 3 years, and he discovers the tears sorrows and blood in Islam, and decides to leave..

Now watch this.
The same alfas at his back will be the first to behead him.

I hope u know that apostacy in Islam means death..

Asalam walaiykum jamah

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo: Pastor Converts To Islam In Taraba State by oglalasioux(m): 1:55pm On Jul 23, 2016
He left a false religion into another false religion. From frying pan to fire.
Re: Photo: Pastor Converts To Islam In Taraba State by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jul 23, 2016
[quote author=Femiwilli post=47813976]NAIRALAND MODS AND THEIR ANTI-CHRISTIAN AGENDA

People turn to Jesus because Jesus is able to do what neither allah nor his dead prophet can do.

Matthew 15:
29] And Jesus departed from thence, and came nigh unto the sea of Galilee; and went up into a mountain,
and sat down there.
30] And great multitudes came unto him, having with them those that were lame, blind, dumb, maimed,

Allah taketh away their light and leaveth them in darkness, where they cannot see, Deaf, dumb and blind.

So please tell me why you should leave Jesus that heals & is alive to follow mohammed that is dead and cannot heal?
This muslim man found out for himself that allah could not heal him so he went to Jesus that heals.
THAT IS POWER

I had to comment because the ignorance displayed in your comment is scary. I just want to bring your attention to something, Arabic Bible calls "God" by the name "Allah" and Arabic Christians calls Jesus "Isa bin Allah". Just so you don't keep dancing around with blasphemy while thinking you are doing a good job but you wouldn't know since you seem to believe you have "seen and heard it all".

1 Like

Re: Photo: Pastor Converts To Islam In Taraba State by sweetyme001(f): 1:57pm On Jul 23, 2016
Did you know : Eating mangoes one hour before smoking marijuana can heighten the effects..

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Pastor Converts To Islam In Taraba State by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jul 23, 2016
princemeadow:

It is people like you that have allowed terrorism to eat deep into our country all because of religion. There's nothing Islamic about terrorism, Muslims are over 1billion worldwide and they have been condemning these terrorists activities. They(Muslims) have the highestcasualties. The Quran as well quoted that there is no compulsion in religion. People can convert to any religion they like. Let us stand together and fight these common enemies of humanity.
alright ! undecided
Re: Photo: Pastor Converts To Islam In Taraba State by lollmaolol(m): 1:57pm On Jul 23, 2016
Life happens
Re: Photo: Pastor Converts To Islam In Taraba State by Ngokafor(f): 1:59pm On Jul 23, 2016
....And he had to stand for a photograph with (armed)?guard standing behind him.Looks like he has a gun or a dagger pointed at his back.

...Muslims are really becoming more and more childish indeed with all these phony pix of a supposed 'conver't

..In other news,my condolence goes to people killed by the 'peaceful' religion islam in Munich,Germany...Their usual murderous trade-mark.

1 Like

Re: Photo: Pastor Converts To Islam In Taraba State by Coolgent(m): 2:02pm On Jul 23, 2016
Allahu akbar!
May almighty Allah continue to guide to the path of righteousness.
Re: Photo: Pastor Converts To Islam In Taraba State by stevedre: 2:03pm On Jul 23, 2016
Built2last:
Check his history

He either has Islamic gene down his generation or poverty has been slapping him. Here comes a mall with an irresistible offer. My guy took the offer.

Let him watch this video I saw in January.

Watch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n0f280g60G8

The translator is high on Oshogbo weed. That guy was talking about former egypt president Mohamed morsi... Come om guys, lets be more constructive in our criticism because there are good and bad people in all regions of the world no matter your religion. I am a Christian but i will never stand and watch an innocent muslim attacked because of his religion.

4 Likes

Re: Photo: Pastor Converts To Islam In Taraba State by Mbkite(m): 2:04pm On Jul 23, 2016
Femiwilli:

Matthew 15:
and sat down there.

THAT IS POWER

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jg8tFGx4CKs
Femiwilli, I don't really know you but, all I can say is - continue the good work. Your light will never go down IJN. You will continually enjoy GRACE!

4 Likes

Re: Photo: Pastor Converts To Islam In Taraba State by ShaqFu: 2:04pm On Jul 23, 2016
How come it becomes a very big news whenever a Christian, covert to Islam? But on the other hand, it isn't so much of a big deal when a moslem convert to christianity.

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Pastor Converts To Islam In Taraba State by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jul 23, 2016
tintingz:
Allahu Akbar!

May Allah continue guiding him and his family.

This "Allahu Akbar " is what I heard when terrorist beheaded a guy for no reason in the video I saw.

Like that word is peculiar to terrorist.
Just thinking loud sha...

No hard feelings

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Pastor Converts To Islam In Taraba State by Femiwilli: 2:07pm On Jul 23, 2016
stevedre:

The translator is high on Oshogbo weed. That guy was talking about former egypt president Mohamed morsi... Come om guys, lets be more constructive in our criticism because there are good and bad people in all regions of the world no matter your religion. I am a Christian but i will never stand and watch an innocent muslim attacked because of his religion.

The truth is bitter my friend. angry
The translations are true. grin
Here is a Video of the Book titled The People Vs Mohammed. cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j4c9FHmIWGE

3 Likes

Re: Photo: Pastor Converts To Islam In Taraba State by stevedre: 2:08pm On Jul 23, 2016
Built2last:
Check his history

He either has Islamic gene down his generation or poverty has been slapping him. Here comes a mall with an irresistible offer. My guy took the offer.

Let him watch this video I saw in January.

Watch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n0f280g60G8

The translator is high on Oshogbo weed. That guy was talking about former egypt president Mohamed morsi and was insulting Obama and America... Haba, Come on guys, lets be more constructive in our criticism because there are good and bad people in all regions of the world no matter your religion. I am a Christian but i will never stand and watch an innocent muslim attacked because of his religion.
Re: Photo: Pastor Converts To Islam In Taraba State by aalangel(f): 2:09pm On Jul 23, 2016
This Nairaland can be so dumb!!!

1 Like

Re: Photo: Pastor Converts To Islam In Taraba State by nathdim: 2:10pm On Jul 23, 2016
Berlyn:
now this is becoming boring what point are the Muslims trying to make Well the said pastor, i must say knows nothing about the Bible he left peace for war undecided e no concern me anyway, he has got his life to live!!
it's official nairaland is full of religious Islamic fanatic

1 Like

Re: Photo: Pastor Converts To Islam In Taraba State by Eleniyan15: 2:11pm On Jul 23, 2016
Berlyn:

passingBy
Re: Photo: Pastor Converts To Islam In Taraba State by Qudbell(m): 2:15pm On Jul 23, 2016
ajalawole:
the guy too dey watch ISIS thing. My sister convert to islam twice, labaling my mum a witch then cuz she married a muslim husband, even her husband try to be up my mum for no just reason........... Glory to God this my sister is now a proudly memeber of MFM. She is back to her right sense
the problem isnt the religion BUT your sister; she needs a mental checkup and stop misfiring over here. if she converted twice as yuve said, then she didnt convert at all. #diplomatic

1 Like

Re: Photo: Pastor Converts To Islam In Taraba State by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jul 23, 2016
Eleniyan15:

iffa slap you ehn.... peace for war?

your mind has been conditioned feeling Islam is a bad one...Fynest√boi con tell this girl oooo abi nah Am√inat508 I go call for you ni
do you have to take it personal pls edit your post !
Re: Photo: Pastor Converts To Islam In Taraba State by babatgtr: 2:16pm On Jul 23, 2016
Rilwon:
grin grin

[size=20pt] Christians how market? [/size]

**runs for cover**
with this Bible passage you quote, It shows that you are fully ignorant. do u think Bible is like story book that you will just open nd b saying everything there directly, in case u dont know, Bible is close book nd it can only b open for the pple who has the knowledge of God to interpret it. What you quote is fully misinterpretation.

3 Likes

Re: Photo: Pastor Converts To Islam In Taraba State by Femiwilli: 2:16pm On Jul 23, 2016
Mbkite:

Femiwilli, I don't really know you but, all I can say is - continue the good work. Your light will never go down IJN. You will continually enjoy GRACE!

[size=16pt]THANK YOU[/size]

[img]http://i./J10EetQ0HypPy.gif[/img]

1 Like

Re: Photo: Pastor Converts To Islam In Taraba State by stevedre: 2:18pm On Jul 23, 2016
Femiwilli:

The truth is bitter my friend. angry
The translations are true. grin
Here is a Video of the Book titled The People Vs Mohammed. cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j4c9FHmIWGE

Do you speak and understand arabic and have you ever lived in an arab country? I guess no so don't make me assume you're looking for cheap likes, for the records...my name is steve and i am a methodist but i understand arabic cause i lived over there for years with my family. Arabs Christians are more spiritually sound than most of our fake hypocrite Christians in Nigeria like you. This is a big sin so stop it, the translation does not correspond with what he was saying but ironically what was written is the truth abou islam.

4 Likes

Re: Photo: Pastor Converts To Islam In Taraba State by thesuave10(m): 2:19pm On Jul 23, 2016
I don't blame the pastor.soo much division in Christianity
Re: Photo: Pastor Converts To Islam In Taraba State by snezBaba: 2:20pm On Jul 23, 2016
When they hear about an attack:
Definitely Muslims
Boy chained up In cele or children killed.:
Nairaland is Islamic.

When Mama G became Born Again:
Thank God
When another becomes a Christian:
NairaLand is islamic

1 Like

Re: Photo: Pastor Converts To Islam In Taraba State by Ohaneche(m): 2:20pm On Jul 23, 2016
This people sabi fake reality ehn!

1 Like

Re: Photo: Pastor Converts To Islam In Taraba State by Femiwilli: 2:20pm On Jul 23, 2016
stevedre:

Do you speak and understand arabic and have you ever lived in an arab country? I guess no so don't make me assume you're looking for cheap likes, for the records...my name is steve and i am a methodist but i understand arabic cause i lived over there for years with my family. Arabs Christians are more spiritually sound than most of our fake hypocrite Christians in Nigeria like you. This is a big sin so stop it, the translation does not correspond with what he was saying but ironically what was written is the truth abou islam.

We dont need to speak arabic to know that people are being murdered ! grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Photo: Pastor Converts To Islam In Taraba State by omoodeogere(m): 2:21pm On Jul 23, 2016
Femiwilli:

People turn to Jesus because Jesus is able to do what neither allah nor his dead prophet mohammed can do.

Matthew 15:
and sat down there.

THAT IS POWER
tell them fools

rekigion of pace

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jg8tFGx4CKs

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Hurray! Pastor David Oyedepo (jnr) Wedding Today! / Mob Kills Vigilante For Blasphemy In Abuja (Pictures) / Canaanland Ota In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.