Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,328 members, 7,815,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

Photo: Pastor Converts To Islam In Taraba State - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Photo: Pastor Converts To Islam In Taraba State (74010 Views)

Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) / Ismail Haruna Converts To Muslim: Ex-Driver To Bishop David Abioye Of Winners / Igbo Woman From Enugu Converts To Islam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo: Pastor Converts To Islam In Taraba State by Bobbywallexino(m): 3:57pm On Jul 23, 2016
Contact17:
[/b]
But what you have said it is not in the Bible, can you give us an evidence from the Bible? Read 2Peter 1:20. Let's read our Bible very well

Re: Photo: Pastor Converts To Islam In Taraba State by BarryJones(m): 3:58pm On Jul 23, 2016
Please read Hebrews 9:19-22 and Hebrews 9:12
Rilwon:
grin grin

[size=20pt] Christians how market? [/size]

**runs for cover**
Re: Photo: Pastor Converts To Islam In Taraba State by jossyphobia(m): 3:58pm On Jul 23, 2016
[i][/i][color=#000099][/color]
Re: Photo: Pastor Converts To Islam In Taraba State by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jul 23, 2016
Bobbywallexino:
As a Muslim, you have to Believe in Jesus as the Prophet of God, but calling him your making so Superior than God is a major concern. You can't see Muslim rating Muhammed above God who sent him. Both are Prophet of God. We neither worship Jesus nor Muhammad but GOD who created them, GOD IS ONE AND HAS NO SAVOUR BESIDE HIM. Isiah 43:10-11
Exactly where u get it wrong,Jesus is God and Lord and our Saviour and not just a man
Re: Photo: Pastor Converts To Islam In Taraba State by jossyphobia(m): 3:58pm On Jul 23, 2016
[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Photo: Pastor Converts To Islam In Taraba State by HashtagMoniker(m): 3:59pm On Jul 23, 2016
Some seeds wee planted among thorns....we can only offer him our prayers
Re: Photo: Pastor Converts To Islam In Taraba State by Femiwilli: 3:59pm On Jul 23, 2016
Bhayomi:

Stop quoting the Quran out of context.. By deaf and dumb, That chapter refers to the disbelievers.

It does not say disbelievers, it just say he hates the deaf and dumb.
No where are they called disbelievers grin
Re: Photo: Pastor Converts To Islam In Taraba State by Bobbywallexino(m): 4:00pm On Jul 23, 2016
Contact17:
[/b]
But what you have said it is not in the Bible, can you give us an evidence from the Bible? Read 2Peter 1:20. Let's read our Bible very well

Re: Photo: Pastor Converts To Islam In Taraba State by KINGS100(m): 4:01pm On Jul 23, 2016
fake story as usual: no real name, name of church doesn't exist, picture aint real, no real location, no reason for leaving his faith, no real identity and no date. FAKE NEWS!

1 Like

Re: Photo: Pastor Converts To Islam In Taraba State by Bobbywallexino(m): 4:01pm On Jul 23, 2016
Femiwilli:

screenshot it and let us read it.
Re: Photo: Pastor Converts To Islam In Taraba State by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jul 23, 2016
Bobbywallexino:

what did I say?
Re: Photo: Pastor Converts To Islam In Taraba State by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jul 23, 2016
Orikinla:
[size=20pt]The Muslims making news of few Nigerians converting to Islam are obviously immature and insecure.
Hundreds of Muslims convert to Christianity every week and we don't broadcast on the internet.
The favourite song of Nura, a Muslim boy near by is YAHWEH, You the Almighty God, and I have not posted it on line.
Anyway, NO TRUE CHRISTIAN WILL LEAVE CHRISTIANITY FOR ISLAM.
This so called fake pastor was never a Christian.
May be a spiritualist.[/size].
Are you saying if an imam were to convert to xtianity now,you won't broadcast it.
Re: Photo: Pastor Converts To Islam In Taraba State by Bobbywallexino(m): 4:04pm On Jul 23, 2016
Contact17:

what did I say?
sorry!
Re: Photo: Pastor Converts To Islam In Taraba State by Bobbywallexino(m): 4:07pm On Jul 23, 2016
hotdo9:

Exactly where u get it wrong,Jesus is God and Lord and our Saviour and not just a man
yes! not just a man but prophet

1 Like

Re: Photo: Pastor Converts To Islam In Taraba State by jtofineme(m): 4:08pm On Jul 23, 2016
LEXYCOM:
Under duress, abi?

Shebi?
Re: Photo: Pastor Converts To Islam In Taraba State by Lantycool: 4:09pm On Jul 23, 2016
Hypocrisy: Christians with their hatred for Islam. Why is their so much hate?
Re: Photo: Pastor Converts To Islam In Taraba State by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jul 23, 2016
hotdo9:

Ok let me get this straight, he sacrificed himself to himself?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo: Pastor Converts To Islam In Taraba State by SpeciallyUnique(m): 4:14pm On Jul 23, 2016
hotdo9:

And it's due to this same confusing theory that the pastor left christianity grin grin
Just pray that your pastor do not also join us tongue tongue
Re: Photo: Pastor Converts To Islam In Taraba State by Ak47young(m): 4:15pm On Jul 23, 2016
Femiwilli:
NAIRALAND MODS AND THEIR ANTI-CHRISTIAN AGENDA

Many many muslims have turned to Jesus from Islam.

yet it never makes the headlines on Nairaland.

People turn to Jesus because Jesus is able to do what neither allah nor his dead prophet mohammed can do.

We all know that Jesus raises the dead and heals as the bible say's

Matthew 15:
29] And Jesus departed from thence, and came nigh unto the sea of Galilee; and went up into a mountain,
and sat down there.
30] And great multitudes came unto him, having with them those that were lame, blind, dumb, maimed,
and many others, and cast them down at Jesus' feet; and HE HEALED THEM

BECAUSE ALLAH & MOHAMMED CANNOT HEAL; THE BLIND, DEAF & DUMB ARE HATED

SURA 8:22
Lo! the worst of beasts in Allah's sight are the deaf, the dumb,

SURA 2:17-18
Allah taketh away their light and leaveth them in darkness, where they cannot see, Deaf, dumb and blind.

So please tell me why you should leave Jesus that heals & is alive to follow mohammed that is dead and cannot heal?
This muslim man found out for himself that allah could not heal him so he went to Jesus that heals.
THAT IS POWER

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jg8tFGx4CKs
Maybe u should start worshiping domino magican impossible or some babalowos since anyone own with magic will do
Re: Photo: Pastor Converts To Islam In Taraba State by loffyloffy: 4:15pm On Jul 23, 2016
he is free to do whatever he wants, we won't persecute him or try to kill him because of that.

our Muslim brothers should please have the same attitude the next time ,one of them converts to Christianity.

No need to persecute or kill people because of their faith, faith is personal and each individual will answer to God for where he/She stands
Re: Photo: Pastor Converts To Islam In Taraba State by SpeciallyUnique(m): 4:16pm On Jul 23, 2016
lexiconkabir:

Ok let me get this straight, he sacrificed himself to himself?

Hotdo9...... answer this one
Re: Photo: Pastor Converts To Islam In Taraba State by olutunde12(m): 4:26pm On Jul 23, 2016
HungerBAD:
Story.

If I believe this story make i get hunchback.

Abi we forget the story of the pikin them born with Quran for hand for lagos?where that miracle pikin sef?laughing.

My verdict?fake story.

Dont mind them. All these "stories" are one of the methods of islamism and their effort to help buhari islamise Nigeria. Many muslims convert to christianity every day without stories. Religion is not politics!

1 Like

Re: Photo: Pastor Converts To Islam In Taraba State by aremed(m): 4:26pm On Jul 23, 2016
Femiwilli:
NAIRALAND MODS AND THEIR ANTI-CHRISTIAN AGENDA

Many many muslims have turned to Jesus from Islam.

yet it never makes the headlines on Nairaland.

People turn to Jesus because Jesus is able to do what neither allah nor his dead prophet mohammed can do.

We all know that Jesus raises the dead and heals as the bible say's

Matthew 15:
29] And Jesus departed from thence, and came nigh unto the sea of Galilee; and went up into a mountain,
and sat down there.
30] And great multitudes came unto him, having with them those that were lame, blind, dumb, maimed,
and many others, and cast them down at Jesus' feet; and HE HEALED THEM

BECAUSE ALLAH & MOHAMMED CANNOT HEAL; THE BLIND, DEAF & DUMB ARE HATED

SURA 8:22
Lo! the worst of beasts in Allah's sight are the deaf, the dumb,

SURA 2:17-18
Allah taketh away their light and leaveth them in darkness, where they cannot see, Deaf, dumb and blind.

So please tell me why you should leave Jesus that heals & is alive to follow mohammed that is dead and cannot heal?
This muslim man found out for himself that allah could not heal him so he went to Jesus that heals.
THAT IS POWER

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jg8tFGx4CKs
i see you as an idiot who doesnt know any thing,u dnt even knw ir so called Jesus,please who is Jesus,a man,prophet,servant or God?
Re: Photo: Pastor Converts To Islam In Taraba State by Bhayomi(m): 4:26pm On Jul 23, 2016
Femiwilli:

Go and read the Quran.. seek knowledge and be properly Guided.
Re: Photo: Pastor Converts To Islam In Taraba State by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jul 23, 2016
Yes I will. for your info, I am a Christian
Re: Photo: Pastor Converts To Islam In Taraba State by MENELIK1: 4:31pm On Jul 23, 2016
HungerBAD:
Story.

If I believe this story make i get hunchback.

Abi we forget the story of the pikin them born with Quran for hand for lagos?where that miracle pikin sef?laughing.

My verdict?fake story.
God will answer your prayer and grant you hunch back
Re: Photo: Pastor Converts To Islam In Taraba State by TeamSimple(m): 4:34pm On Jul 23, 2016
Berlyn:
now this is becoming boring what point are the Muslims trying to make Well the said pastor, i must say knows nothing about the Bible he left peace for war undecided e no concern me anyway, he has got his life to live!!
Do you want me to start giving you list of Christian terrorist groups in the past? And also support their actions with Bible verses?

NB we Muslims have nothing to prove to any other religious belief. When we get to heaven we shall all be judged by the GOD we served on earth.

The only blackmail you have against islam is the atrocities committed by some lunatics who call themselves muslims just to create hatred. But forget it, we know you guys are worst of mankind.

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Pastor Converts To Islam In Taraba State by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jul 23, 2016
dnt destroy ur heavens all in d name of condeming Islam on threads. islam is the complete way of life to make paradise.... mashaAllah!
Re: Photo: Pastor Converts To Islam In Taraba State by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jul 23, 2016
Rilwon:
grin grin

[size=20pt] Christians how market? [/size]

**runs for cover**
Everyman has his own sins 2pay for and as such cant pay for anothers sin unlike Jesus Christ who died with no sin
Re: Photo: Pastor Converts To Islam In Taraba State by misgab: 4:37pm On Jul 23, 2016
Thou shall know d truth n d truth shall set u free.the news is fake or he was never a believer besides if Christians decides to be celebrating d thousands dt get converted daily...............
Re: Photo: Pastor Converts To Islam In Taraba State by MENELIK1: 4:38pm On Jul 23, 2016
herzern:

Bro......I watched this Video and shed tears for youths been brainwashed by Islam
You are wasting your time
Re: Photo: Pastor Converts To Islam In Taraba State by cheddie: 4:39pm On Jul 23, 2016
I now believe that the anti-christ will NOT come out of America or Europe, but come out of the Muslim world, and will be the Muslim hero. As Hitler's strength came from a single nation German, the strength of the anti-christ's regime will be from over 1 billion Muslims worldwide, and many Islamic Nations.All Muslims are Antichrist. Take a look at Islamic creed.

"Allah is God, Mohamed is the last prophet.
Jesus in NOT the son of[/color] God, not divine.
The Bible can NOT be trusted.
Spreading Islam by force is acceptable.
Israel must be conquered, and the Jews killed."
1 John 2:22b (New Living Translation) ...Anyone who denies the Father and the Son is an antichrist.
Muslims deny that Jesus is the SON of God.

A religion that takes pleasure in beheading and converting people by force.
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Islam beheads people who resist Islam, and they have been doing it for over 1000 years.
Is that the religion a true Christian even a pastor will convert to?[color=#990000]

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Hurray! Pastor David Oyedepo (jnr) Wedding Today! / Mob Kills Vigilante For Blasphemy In Abuja (Pictures) / The Yoruba Names Of God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.